1. Metals choppy this am with downward pressure, while stocks are mixed
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good Thu Morning! Gold is down 4.3 to 1244 while Silver is flat at 1673. Crude is up 46 to 4520. The USD is down 5 to 9568
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Leisure Activities & Hobbies Thread

Discussion in 'Site Activity/Suggestions' started by searcher, Jan 15, 2016.

1. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

Several things...............

- The Leisure Activities & Hobbies Thread was a excellent idea
    - I have several threads I'd like to relocate there.............is that doable with a permanent redirect?
    - How about adding 2 0r 3 more categories? Ham, Shortwave, Scanners & CB's; General Fitness; Metal Detecting??

2. Scorpio

Scorpio Скорпион Founding Member Board Elder Site Mgr Site Supporter ++

BB gave me the idea so it is all him,

Agreed, as I think it was a great suggestion,

As for more, we have to be careful about how many there are for the guys on mobile, as I have too many now????

Ideas on how to consolidate subjects sure would be great!

Yep on relocating, without redirects though IMO

3. searcher

- Can you move the All Things Automotive (Cars, Trucks, Etc.) thread from Stories and Fiction in to Auto, Tractor, Motorcycles, Racing, and Mechanics

- Can you move the Introduction to Shortwave,Ham, CB & Scanners thread from Survival (Preps & Homestead) in to Others-Electronics, Photography, Gardening?

- Can you move the Problems, Repairs And Fixes: Household, Shop, Etc. thread from Survival (Preps & Homestead) in to Projects, Builds, Woodworking, Metalworks ?

- Can you move the Jersey Metal Detector Finds Silver Coins, Gold & Silver Rings, More......... thread from PM's -Coins -Numis-Base Metals
    in to Collecting, along with Metals and Numi's ?

- Can you move the 10 Ounce Silver Bar Pour thread from Gold Silver (All Things Metal) into Collecting, along with Metals and Numi's ?

- Can you move the Melting Gold Into Bars thread from Gold Silver (All Things Metal) into Collecting, along with Metals and Numi's ?

- Can you move The Complete Fishing Thread ( Fresh Water / Salt Water ) from Stories & Fiction into Hunting, Fishing, Trapping, Hiking ?

- How about the Small Engine Repair Thread from Survival & Preps into Auto, Tractor, Motorcycles, Racing, and Mechanics ?

- How about the A Beginner’s Guide To Winter Camping And Bushcraft thread from Survival & Preps in to Hunting, Fishing, Trapping, Hiking ?

- I'd like to get the Getting In Shape For SHTF: Health & Wellness - Fitness & Sports thread out of Survival & Preps into the Leisure Activities area but can't figure where it would fit in. Any ideas?

4. searcher

5. Scorpio

Scorpio Скорпион Founding Member Board Elder Site Mgr Site Supporter ++

all completed for you,

we will make boating part of hunting/fishing

6. searcher

Works for me.

Thanks.

7. searcher