1. Stocks continue up, all is aok. Metals flat to weaker.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good Tues Morning! Gold is down 0.8 to 1260 while Silver is down 5 to 1714. Crude is down 49 to 5064. The USD is down 10 to 9677.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 5/13/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1227.70-- UP 0.80 Silver $16.40-- UP 13 Oil $47.84-- UP 1.62 USD $99.13 -- UP .61
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Leisure Activities & Hobbies Thread

Discussion in 'Site Activity/Suggestions' started by searcher, Jan 15, 2016.

1. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

Several things...............

- The Leisure Activities & Hobbies Thread was a excellent idea
    - I have several threads I'd like to relocate there.............is that doable with a permanent redirect?
    - How about adding 2 0r 3 more categories? Ham, Shortwave, Scanners & CB's; General Fitness; Metal Detecting??

2. Scorpio

Scorpio Скорпион Founding Member Board Elder Site Mgr Site Supporter ++

BB gave me the idea so it is all him,

Agreed, as I think it was a great suggestion,

As for more, we have to be careful about how many there are for the guys on mobile, as I have too many now????

Ideas on how to consolidate subjects sure would be great!

Yep on relocating, without redirects though IMO

3. searcher

- Can you move the All Things Automotive (Cars, Trucks, Etc.) thread from Stories and Fiction in to Auto, Tractor, Motorcycles, Racing, and Mechanics

- Can you move the Introduction to Shortwave,Ham, CB & Scanners thread from Survival (Preps & Homestead) in to Others-Electronics, Photography, Gardening?

- Can you move the Problems, Repairs And Fixes: Household, Shop, Etc. thread from Survival (Preps & Homestead) in to Projects, Builds, Woodworking, Metalworks ?

- Can you move the Jersey Metal Detector Finds Silver Coins, Gold & Silver Rings, More......... thread from PM's -Coins -Numis-Base Metals
    in to Collecting, along with Metals and Numi's ?

- Can you move the 10 Ounce Silver Bar Pour thread from Gold Silver (All Things Metal) into Collecting, along with Metals and Numi's ?

- Can you move the Melting Gold Into Bars thread from Gold Silver (All Things Metal) into Collecting, along with Metals and Numi's ?

- Can you move The Complete Fishing Thread ( Fresh Water / Salt Water ) from Stories & Fiction into Hunting, Fishing, Trapping, Hiking ?

- How about the Small Engine Repair Thread from Survival & Preps into Auto, Tractor, Motorcycles, Racing, and Mechanics ?

- How about the A Beginner’s Guide To Winter Camping And Bushcraft thread from Survival & Preps in to Hunting, Fishing, Trapping, Hiking ?

- I'd like to get the Getting In Shape For SHTF: Health & Wellness - Fitness & Sports thread out of Survival & Preps into the Leisure Activities area but can't figure where it would fit in. Any ideas?

4. searcher

5. Scorpio

Scorpio Скорпион Founding Member Board Elder Site Mgr Site Supporter ++

all completed for you,

we will make boating part of hunting/fishing

6. searcher

Works for me.

Thanks.

7. searcher