1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Lest we forgot....we will NEVER forget the Liberty!

Discussion in 'Topical Discussions (In Depth)' started by the_shootist, Sep 1, 2017.

1. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    Skip to 9:20 and 18:05

The 800lb gorilla in the room has been here for a very long time

2. HardTruth

HardTruth Silver Miner Seeker

It is anti-semitic and racist to discuss this. Besides, 99.9999999% of the goy have forgotten about the liberty and 1 reason is because Talmud tv and Talmud media wont discuss it or make it a subject of concern on its anniversary date.

I think its time to change the name of
    Television to TALMUDVISION.

arminius likes this.
  3. SilverCity

SilverCity Gold Member Gold Chaser

retired aerospace
    I have read differing reports from people who claim to have been involved...American, British and Israeli, including an American who interviewed a former Israeli pilot. Just saying...

I believe too, that the first casualty of war is the truth.

SC

searcher, Son of Gloin and arminius like this.
  4. HardTruth

HardTruth Silver Miner Seeker

But of course it is anti-semitic if one were to even hint, that Israel or the chosen ones engaged in something immoral, devious or racist.
    Now pardon me, as I turn on my Talmudvision tv set and watch the latest Talmud media broadcast of how important it is to tear down all historic statues of white goy.

5. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

6. SilverCity

SilverCity Gold Member Gold Chaser

retired aerospace
    My friend who is an Evangelical Christian lived in Jerusalem for 15 years as a missionary. His parents have lived there for many more years as Christian Evangelical missionaries and still do, I believe. He says (and I have no reason to doubt him) that Jew haters mistakenly conflate "Zionism" with Orthodox Judaism and they are foolishly playing to the tune of Satan's Klesmer Band.

He has made many hundreds of Orthodox Jewish friends over the years and says Israel today is run by modern day "zionists" who are secular, militant, non-religious, political globalists. True "spiritual" Jews couldn't care less whether or not Israel or Jerusalem is destroyed because the O.T teaches them that Messiah will wipe out His enemies once and for all, restore all things to His Holy people and bring about a NEW Jerusalem.

His enemies include all of the non-believers listed above, no matter how "religious" they appear. He knows their truly evil, duplicitous hearts, and they will NEVER enter into His Kingdom, unless they repent, believe, and confess Jesus Christ as the true Messiah. If you read your Bible properly with understanding, you will have to agree.

His name is John Little and his website is http://www.omegashock.com/

As far as the USS Cole is concerned, it was indeed a tragedy and whoever was responsible will ultimately pay with their very souls if they don't repent. Hating on faithful, religious Jews because of the actions of the "Zionist Illuminati Globalists" is an exercise in perpetual futility that will ultimately bring God's wrath on your head.

God knows those who are His and those who are not. I think I will chose to bless all of God's people, Jews and Gentiles alike.

I am not trying to dodge the USS Cole question, I just think 100 years from now it won't matter, because I for one won't be here, and I'm sure none of you will be either.
    Prepare for eternity now.

EDIT: Thanks I did mean Liberty

Shalom

SC

Last edited: Sep 2, 2017
    searcher and Son of Gloin like this.
  7. Son of Gloin

Son of Gloin Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

Delivery boy.
    Great post. Not to pick, but I think you meant USS Liberty, not USS Cole.

Mujahideen and searcher like this.
  8. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    You must know your enemy before you can achieve real peace.

• Jews control the media (look it up)
    • Jews control ALL the world's banks (look it up)
    • Jewish judges control the courts (what, you had no idea??)
    • Jews control the puppets in government we like to call politicians (duh)

Why is it that the Jews are the only entity that has created a label for people who have figured out who is at the bottom of all our racial and financial troubles?

antisemite.jpg

Last edited: Sep 2, 2017
    Son of Gloin likes this.