1. Have a great Memorial Weekend!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Gone Fishin'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 5/27/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1268.30-- Silver $17.32-- Oil $49.80-- USD $97.36 --
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Lex mercatoria / Law Merchant

Discussion in 'Topical Discussions (In Depth)' started by BarnacleBob, Feb 11, 2017.

1. David Merrill

David Merrill Seeker Seeker

This is a good as Richard McDONALD's treatise on the Buck Act. I still tend to put [ZIP] codes in brackets. - Unless of course the address is already known to be a federal enclave.

Building upon my heritage some more, I watched in wonder the News when the hurricane flooded the basement of 50 Water Street - my estate. You see that is mine too, by perpetual inheritance. Bill of Lading, privatized pirateering - a redundancy. Teunis Jansen Laenan piloted seventy souls (required 50) to Manhattan on the Rosenbaum (Red Tree). And so he qualified, but never went to the East/West Indies Trading Company for a license.

We cannot all fit in the basement of 50 Water Street.

What has been destroyed are the records of the bonds. The two sticks have become one. And so I am just saying, If you wish to rebuild the warehouse please keep it between your ears. If you want another way, please visit www.lawfulmoneytrust.com.

Attached Files:

2. BarnacleBob

BarnacleBob GIM Founding Member & Mod. Founding Member Site Mgr Site Supporter

When my Dad died his assets were held in a "trust". The trustee treated the trust as a personal candy dish which did not amuse us beneficiaries. After 3 yrs of litigation the trustee was removed from the position. Hence I learned a lot about trusts & current trust law.

When I read the Constitutions ([e]state & federal) they appear to be trusts into perpetuity... in the case of the federal constitution it is a trust created for "We The People"... "The People" being the object of intent, a.k.a. the sovereign States themselves as denoted by [P]eople represented as a proper noun. The constitution recognizes two classes of persons: People & people. The object & subject of the Bill of Rights is the people, i.e. natural persons.

The federal constitution is a perpetual union trust created to firstly defend the several states (beneficiaries) from all enemies domestic & foreign & secondly to regulate commerce & any disputes that may arise between the People & the peoples (two classes of beneficiaries) of the several states. Thirdly & most importantly it guarantees the People & the people the unencumbered right to hereditary emoluments to our posterity.

This has all the hallmarks of a perpetual trust agreement. The trustees are divided into three (3) separate classes with one subclass to represent the two beneficiaries. The bi-cameral Congress is designed to be divided into a "Senate" to represent the interests of The People (several states) & a "House of Representatives" to represent the individual & business interests of the natural people. The executive branch (POTUS) is also divided as the trusts "Administrator & Commander in Chief". The federal Judiciary is charged with a very, very LIMITED jurisdiction. This branches responsibility is arbitrating any disputes that may arise between the People (Senate) & the people (House), between the Executive Adminstrator (POTUS) & Congress, disputes between the People & the People (states) and any controversies that may arise between the people (individuals) of one state & another state (interstate commerce). They are also charged with judicial powers to try cases that occur on lands & property owned & controlled by the federal .gov & any controversies that may arise in international trade & commerce (maritime-admiralty jurisdiction).... The constitutional trust only recognizes three (3) federal crimes: 1. counterfeitting the securities of the United States, 2. Piracy on the high seas, 3. Treason against the United States. That fairly well sums up the extent of the federal Judiciaries constitutional limited jurisdictions..... Crimes unless they are committed on federal property, in interstate commerce or on the high seas are generally the jurisdiction of the People (estates).

My previous experience with litigating with the trustee & estate administrator has provided me with some keen insights into the express trust called the constitutions. Our trustee was usurping authority outside of the best interests of the trust & the beneficiaries to enrich the trustee. Sadly by the end of the litigation, both candy dishes had been drained by mismanagement, greed & third parties feeding on our candy. Does this scenario sound familiar???

"The Way I See Our History"

If I travel back in time prior to 1776, we find that the trading companies of the Crown City of London were financing the colonies that would become the several (e)states. The King of England received a cut of the action via taxes for regulating commerce & providing security from domestic & foreign invasion and maritime commerce & trade protection (piracy). Note that the kings agencies & agents were overseeing commercial activities in the colonies to prevent the colonists from stealing or avoiding the remittance of profits back to the Crown City financiers & Trading Companies....

The Crown monarchy & British Empire had entered a long slump. The King began raising his prices (taxes) for providing his services which effectively cut the profits of not only the colonists but also the trading companies. The colonists began rebelling, productivity began falling... in answer the King, needing the money turned to using the methods that all tyrants turn to: violence, subjugation & seizures of the colonists property. These actions & activities by the King further diminished the trading companies profits.

"Something Must Be Done To Stop The King"

The King and his greed became unbearable to both the colonists, the trading companies & the financiers. The Kings welcome had been eroded from a positive presence into a negative one. The financiers took action and began financing & organizing a rebellious revolt against the king & his agencies which resulted in the 4 July 1776 Declaration of Independence "from the Crown", not the financiers or the trading companies. For the colonists were reliant upon the trading companies & money power to survive in international commerce & trade.

Once the rebellion was underway the Crown responded with sending a small contingent of troops to reenforce the existing forces. Battles between the red coats & the population began intermittently, the kings profits (taxes) trickled to almost nothing. The rebellion was draining the kings treasury which was already in a slump.

It seems logical that the king with the best trained & equipted army & navy must have entered into a secret agreement with the Crown to terminate military operations in the colonies. This stands to reason, as the British military & navy could force a capitulation of the colonists with naval blockades & a "shock & awe" influx of added troops. There is no way that the colonist farmer rebels could withstand a British full force deployment to regain control. Such a deployment would have resulted in great losses to life, crops & property.... IOW the financiers & trading companies assets would be at great risk of loss.

There can only be one logical remedy available to the king & trading companies to explain the kings capitulation, TRUCE & TREATY (Treaty of Paris 1783) to withdraw from the colonies, a secret deal was made to benefit both the king & the trading companies.

The Crowns troops withdrew and the colonists created the Articles of Confederation to provide for their security & commercial activities.... with the king & his agencies removed, greed took over resulting in interstate disputes... there was also the problem of repaying the financiers who financed the rebellion for "liberty from the Crown... the Articles failed to equitably distribute & apportion the debts amongst the several estates. States such as NY with its deep harbor were exploiting via import/export userous taxes the surrounding states... which was creating a rebellion against the city & state of NY, etc....

In the absence of the kings regulatory agencies and the trade disputes among the several states a new rebellion was developing, only this time it was a war amongst the colonists & the INDEPENDENT states. The Articles of Confederation were actually the The Articles of Disorganization! The trading companies were now faced with the possibility of an organic rebellion & war between the several estates.... A war that would be disasterous to life, commerce & their property....

It looks like they organized a group of learned men, mostly lawyers (founding fathers) to create a perpetual trust & union that guarantees hereditary emoluments, defends property & life, regulates commerce to streamline productivity & profits, and creates an overlaying system to enforce the trust. The lawyers met secretly to create the trust which would become known as the constitution 1787.... The [p]eople however did not trust the trust, the lawyers, the trading companies or the financiers... they demurred to accept the constitution. The lawyers were forced to create the "Bill of Rights" 25 September 1789 which was fully ratified 15 December 1791. Indeed the [p]eople in the wisdom of their time having experienced the rulerships of British & European monarchies, the Vatican, the trading companies & the money power refused the first offer of the trust and demanded to secure their natural human rights be codified in wet ink prior to accepting the offer for face value. Its a damn good thing they demanded these unamendable statutes in the organic law or America would be a much different nation today.

What then and who is the major subject that the constitutional trust is really aimed at? Quite simply it protects the real owners, investors & financiers in perpetuity via hereditary emoluments.... For this reason Lincoln could not allow the southern states to secede, to trade liberty for freedom! A seccesion would have irretrievable broken the internationally recognized trust. Indeed "we the people" possess some liberties, but our owners will not recognize our freedom to own & possess property held in ALLODIUM. We hold our property in hypothecated forms of fee simple & colorable law... we can trade it for profit or loss in their SCRIP... we can create liens to claim our rights to buy or sell at a profit or loss, but we can never own it!

To support the highest claims on the chain of ownership, the real owners have subverted the peoples common law, their only protection from the usurpations of tyrants and in its place lex merchatoria equity has been installed, the law of tyrants, the law of SLAVE OWNERS! Slaves are capital assets & thereby are the object & subject of domestic & international commerce & trade. Freemen arent numbered, only slaves are numbered!

Goldhedge likes this.
  3. David Merrill

Every word is quite true so I want you to read my colored insertions as agreement, preparing the reader to understand my perspective on the knowledge you convey, Barnacle Bob. Links are in blue.

Debt is indeed the currency of slaves. Thank you for elaborating your perspective for us here. I find it very enlightening as I have been redacting it to this simple equation about life and debt.

If you endorse private credit from the Fed, then you sign naked agreement to be the user of the property. There is always a residual ownership from the creditor.

ownership of currency.jpg
    Stanek v White.
    Stanek v White paragraph.jpg

If there are any differences then let me apologize as the redemption process is my Lesson Plan ($500) and most of the brain trust broadcasts is my area of specialized expertise. I have come to rely on Michael Joseph and his years of studying traditional trust law in that area.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 16, 2017
    BarnacleBob likes this.
  4. Scorpio

Scorpio Скорпион Founding Member Board Elder Site Mgr Site Supporter ++

yet, the penultimate question is, wtf does this have to do with the price of tea in China

NOT A DAMN thing for both of you,

Unless you recognize that you are hosed and always have been,

Now you can go on and on about this and that, but in real world applications, you are screwed.

Yep, talking like a deplorable here.

For all the mental ejaculations, the here tos and the what fors, you have exactly nothing to show for it.

Can you operate a business without their license?
    Can you operate a vehicle on their roads without a license?
    Can you get a loan conventionally for a house without partaking in their system?
    How about the kid who was stolen from the parents and vaccinated without consent?

I can do this all day,

While you guys sit here and masturbate, they will continue to do what they have always done, dating back to Rome, enslave your ass.

Freedom, what a complete oxymoron. We are only discussing levels of enslavement and damn sure not Freedom.

You charge $500 bones for a bunch of cool wording that has exactly nothing to do with the real world.

You get paid, and the state gets paid, and the slug on the street gets the shaft, straight up.

Missing in this whole discussion is time and cost of funds to bring it to a successful conclusion if there is one.

Let me know when the check from .gov for $23M shows, and show me the metal you converted it into. Until then, nothing changes.

REO 54 likes this.
  5. David Merrill

I am calling this Crosstalk in the Echo Chamber.

The crosstalk is with the brain trust and I have encouraged the suitors to link here and read Barnacle Bob's posts:

To which I replied:

Scorpio;

Please notice that I have agreed to keep the Payoff private.

6. David Merrill

P.S. Scorpio;

Honestly, this is from within the hour.

Many suitors have been getting full refunds of withholdings for more than five years. Lately there are reports the IRS attorneys are tagging penalties and interest on the Refunds for keeping the Withholdings from the suitor all year. The real proof is contemplation; a couple suitors' refunds went toward paying off tax liability accrued before they redeemed lawful money.

Scorpio likes this.
  7. Scorpio

Ahhh, now that is funny as hell right there,

I keep my finances private,

Which of course deflects any accountability to the whole discussion,

That my friend is called Checkmate

8. Scorpio

You and I were both typing at the same time,

re your suitors and the amazing results, it is just one man talking to promote his snake oil without proof.

You say it works,

Potato Potatoe

I am not saying it does not work, nor am I agreeing that it does. I am completely flat on the discussion with a extreme prejudice away from unsubstantiated claims of victory.

Again, it boils down to levels of enslavement. For your 'suitors', what freedom can they lay claim to?

They received some 'fiat' back from the system? That is a victory?

Too funny, when they are the ones that issue the script or the electronic digits.

I am all for someone trying to slay the Hydra, but let's not get so caught up in the nuts and bolts to forget what a real purpose could or should be.

Using their rules against them is a exercise in futility with strictly limited results. It has been admitted that it is at least since 1861, while I agree that it actually predates that. Meaning they have been at this far longer than the attempt to unravel it.

9. David Merrill

Barnacle Bob explained it very clearly. He has a good grasp of history. I guess you missed it in the Directive; I gave consent for the President to make the Payoff in private. So I granted the courtesy of informing you that I will not be showing you anything.

There is a compelled Equity forum, or en banc/at bench/in the bank. If you fail to understand the trust structures you grow bitter and that makes you blind. Barnacle Bob and I were enjoying one of the most enlightening conversations I have found in a chat room for a very long while. I have even invited suitors on the brain trust to come here and read.

I wish you well. You have failed to take any joy out of this.

I concede; you sure won that conversation all right!

10. BarnacleBob

Holy Crap.... Thanx for sharing!

David Merrill wrote (supra):

December 9th 1945 International Organization Immunities Act relinquished every public office of the United States to the United Nations.

22 CFR 92.12-92.31 FR Heading “Foreign Relationship” states that an oath is required to take office.

Title 8 USC 1481 stated once an oath of office is taken citizenship is relinquished, thus you become a foreign entity, agency, or state. That means every public office is a foreign state, including all political subdivisions. (i.e. every single court and that courts personnel is considered a separate foreign entity)

Title 22 USC (Foreign Relations and Intercourse) Chapter 11 identifies all public officials as foreign agents.

Title 28 USC 3002 Section 15A states that the United States is a Federal Corporation and not a Government, including the Judiciary Procedural Section.

Federal Rules of Civil Procedure (FRCP) 4j states that the Court jurisdiction and immunity fall under a foreign State.

11. Scorpio

This isn't about 'joy' for me, this is flat serious stuff, and is not a game that you win.

calling into question the viability of our constitution is huge, which is what we have been doing,

You are not serious are you? You gave permission to the president?

Now I appreciate that I am a deplorable, and you will find my style quite unacceptable, but it is of no concern to me.

I have called into question the viability of your arguments strictly because it is firmly believed by me that there have been those who have come before, that have also traveled these same paths. In the end, the empire still exists.

Appreciate your point, but am not looking at some microcosm of the Empire, only requesting that you review what you have actually accomplished. Honestly. I would only ask that you review who is blind.

Review their status after 5 years and get back to me. Creating a opportunity for relief is relatively easy, but to truly harm the system is a whole different level.

12. David Merrill

I want this quote in full, with my response to the suitor included. Scorpio is right - we best not chase phantasms and patriot myths:

Scorpio likes this.
  13. Scorpio

--from the quoted area ---Fraud vitiates all contracts

Which is exactly what BB and I were discussing. Could not agree more.

Your statements re the 'oaths' or 'non-oaths' as it were, were very enlightening as stated prior. I had never considered that, and it was those moments where a guy asks himself why he had never allowed for that prior.

14. REO 54

REO 54 Midas Member Midas Member

I apologize that I have nothing of value to contribute to this thread, but I am thankful for the posts of banter that ensues.

That's what is wonderful about GIM. An opportunity to learn and expand our experience here on the 3rd rock from the sun.

Information comes from everywhere these days. The challenge is trying to discern what is valid and true. I would like to think that quality nuggets of information is able to come through here at GIM. Time will tell ....

Thanks for the thread BB.

BarnacleBob and searcher like this.
  15. David Merrill

Thank Barnacle Bob;

It has been a few hours of great fun chatting with you.

BarnacleBob likes this.
  16. Scorpio

@DM,

We have oft discussed the virtual declaration of martial law by Lincoln, and appreciate your points regarding the period 1861. Which to this day appears to be unresolved, meaning we are still encumbered by this.

Then you refer to the creation of the Fed in '13, which most here believe was done in a less than honorable way by a certain few powers.

I would only ask that you review the creation of the Exchange Stabilization Fund in the Gold Reserve Act of 1934. It is believed by a few of us that this is when the parties that created the Fed Reserve returned the ownership of same to the US .gov. It is at that point that modern fiat began with the Fed becoming primarily a division of .gov rather than a 'independent'. The true owners moving into the ESF along with the World Bank, and the IMF over time. This insulated them from any negative consequences of the finances of the US.

Then in 1971, the completion of the move to a full fiat was completed. Maybe soon a digitized form of fiat will be the next move. Each of these times, the 'lawful money' was restructured and the prior liabilities were extinguished.

How does this apply? Well, when making claims using old cases and verbiage prior to those dates as not material due to lack of liabilities. Any money created was not in perpetuity, but in fact was only current to the time in question and subject to change. Change it has.

To go after the 'system' in a monetary fashion, or objective in mind, must IMO also reflect this.

Quite some time ago we started this place in search of various answers. We watched the the Patriot Act was put on us, the Homeland Security Act, all the way to Kenyan Care. The nagging question was always 'how can they do this?'. Then BB was the one to put it together as consistently things did not make sense in 'Constitutional Law'. He brought to me that they were operating in 'Law of Merchants', which of course changed the focus dramatically.

This of course led to trying to find the who, when and where associated with this change, and then the questioning of the original constitution accordingly. Which is also why the statements made reference periods prior to 1861.

As you go down the particular rabbit hole as you have shown, 'lawful money' may not mean what is currently accepted. The 'lawful money' was removed or separated some time ago.

17. BarnacleBob

You mentioned in a previous thread The Treaty of 1213 &
    Cestui Que Vie Trust.

Observing past & present events, it appears the U.S. is being modeled, an updated replica of classical Rome that includes both "Freemen" & contemporary "soft"slavery & slaves."

As a matter of historical fact, Washington D.C. proper was originally named "Rome" & the Potomac/Anacostia River was called "The Tiber" by a Pope..... A man named Francis Pope (hmmm Francis Pope/Pope Francis)! A keen observer of the esoteric religious tradition of the civilization builders will additionally note the specific location that the former ROME, USA (10 sq mile District of Columbia) was established & domiciled geographically upon. For it was established between the two geographic parcel [e]states of Virginia & Maryland.... Esoterically & symbolically the new ROME sits in the cradle with the "Virgin (Virginia) Mary in her land (Maryland).

375px-Washington,_D.C._locator_map.svg.png

The District of the Virgin Mary has been covertly hidden from the Protest-ant by deceptively employing & deploying the name Colombia.... Columbia is the name of the New World Virgin Goddess ..... just a new manifestation of the ancient consort and virgin mother of god depicted in Christianity & Catholicism as the Virgin Mary.

ROME USA :

*****"As settlements advanced up the country from lower Maryland, a fair proportion of those who acquired land in what is now the District were Catholics. In 1669 "a parcell of land. . .called Rome. . .was layd out of Francis Pope. . .extending to the south of an inlet called Tiber"; this gentleman, "Pope of Rome on the Tiber", was sheriff of Charles County*****

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/15558a.htm

The contemporary civilization builders, a.k.a. TPTB have performed a miraculous job of hiding the current form of slavery & servitude that is rooted as far back as the Akkadian & Babylonian empires.... Most people nowadays associate slavery with the African slave trade, hence they are mentally conditioned to associate the institution of slavery with bondage of chains & the use of the whip. Little do they know that there does exist many, many forms of slavery & SYSTEMS of servitude.... Just because the modern chains & whips are now invisible, it doesnt mean their not there! Thus today the modern man is easily slide into the new modern modified SYSTEMS of "soft" slavery.

The Brits modified one of these systems after the captured India, the experimental modification was so successful, so subtle & soft that it has been further modified as technology has progressed. The soft system has been installed & continually updated & modified across the entire Western Civilization.... The foundational base of the modern soft slavery is the "RYOT SYSTEM" of SERVITUDE! Funny fiat money & Central Banking with its invisible "international wagering" contracts combined with the use of the law merchant equity system continues to hide these axiomatic facts from the blinded 2nd grade literate multitudes. Hence only the serious students of history possess the eyes to see the system for what it actually is.... namely the planet has been returned to the feudal manorial estate system and the inhabitants are nothing more than "Ryots without capital"... absent capital, it is now replaced with funny fiat counterfeitted "legal tender" & enforced via the brutality of equity contract enforcement to fool the multitudes into accepting their servitude to the hidden hand.

What is a Ryot? To wit;

RYOT. In India. A peasant, subject, or tennant of house or land. Wharton

RYOT-TENURE. Asystem of land-tenure, where the government takes the place of landowners and collects the rent by means of tax gatherers. The farming is done by poor peasants, (ryots), who find the capital, so far there is any, and also do the work. The system exists in Turkey, Egypt, Persia, and other Eastern countries, and in a modified form in British India. After slavery, it is accounted the worst of all systems, because the government can fix the rent at what it pleases, and it is difficult to distinguish between rent and taxes. ~~Blacks Law Dictionary, Fourth Edition (4th ed), page 1499

As in Rome, Ryots are subjected to the equity jurisdiction called "rule of law" while the rulers are off the hook and employ "LAW OF RULE."

I will post an analysis later that compares the political operations of Classical Rome with the modified updated Neo-Rome.... You will be most surprised concerning the comparative modern use of the Roman civil law, statutes & equity. Nothing has changed!

18. Scorpio

Going back to a prior point made re lawful money,

We must also allow for 1973, when the dollar ceased to exist, where there is no 'lawful money',

Replaced by a 'dollar index' or a valuation associated with a compilation of countries.

That was the completion of Bretton, and the reorganizing to form a dollar that doesn't exist, but exists in fantasy only.

A few meaningless dollars are kept around for day to day lemonade sales, but other than that, it is grossly overweighed by electronic fiat supposed 'dollars'.

In time, that bandaid also will be ripped off, and that too will become obsoleted.

19. Scorpio

which also renders their 'oaths of office' not material.

20. David Merrill

The reason I can charge people money for my intellectual property is mostly having the federal repository available for many years now. My early videos are crude compared to the Lessons on www.lawfulmoneytrust.com but the Public Money v. Private Credit begins with an introduction. The Uploads don't include wmv and I designed it for the suitors' brain trust so to play it on phones. These are gmail links. The SE Corner of the Golden Rectangle is where the Masons keep the Record about the fiat currency, along with the backing for GILPIN's Notes, aka Greenbacks and US notes.

No. Lawful money is still circulating in Fed notes. If you look at the wording by the Treasury they refer to your 1971 events.

Treasury Faqs about Legal Tender.

Banks take US notes out of circulation by sending them to the US Treasury for destruction and they are replaced with Fed notes. There is nothing in the law preventing that we demand redemption. With a shallow perspective though, you fail to understand the value of special deposit in the bank. This is what makes my career drafting remedy for people worthwhile.

Attached Files:

21. BarnacleBob

On the subject of [l]Awful money...lawful money is whatever Congress declares to be lawful "legal tender." The current physical paper dollar is a security of the United States declared a "legal tender" by Congress, the trustees....

Article One Sec. 8 cl 5 states:

Congress shall have power ; To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures;

The current physical Constitutional dollar is a treasury minted "dollar coin", and the derivatives thereof, half-$, quarters-$, dimes, nickels & pennies.

Article One, Sec 10 states in part:

"NO STATE" shall emit Bills of Credit; make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts;

The prohibition on emitting bills of credit & declaring a legal tender in ONLY gold or silver coinage is the subject & object of the § command to the several states... NOT to Congress. The power to declare legal tender status (fiat = to declare) is reserved in Congresses power to borrow & coin money (Art. 1, sec 8). For in times of emergency Congress was provided the authority to declare the media that would serve as lawful circulating legal tender.... Every physical U.S. dollar & coin circulating today is LAWFUL MONEY!

When we speak of private nonlegal tender "contract" money we are neccessarilly "noticing" the dollar DENOMINATED "credit aggragate" DERIVATIVES circulating as colorable substitutes for physical lawful legal tender. There is a clear distinction between the two.... One is issued constitutionally by declaration of Congress, the other is private $ denominated credit, most usually issued by the private commercial banking system & credit markets.

Since Congress borrows "credit" to create securities of the United States from the commercial banks & credit markets a contractural nexus in commercial equity is instantly created which results in reciprocating rights, duties & obligations to both the borrower & lender alike....

This is the basis for the fight that D.M., etc. et al are battling against... namely the "reciprocation" & the extra-legal activities in equity that are attached as the contractural nexus... It all begins with the trustees (Congress) borrowing private credit to create a money supply... !!! Since we all require money in its many forms to survive in the domestic U.S. modern economic system, and since all U.S. legal tender is commercially borrowed into existence, we are all subject to the law merchant equity jurisdiction.

The only means of terminating the private contracts is for Congress to issue its own credit & U.S. notes.... other than that, any controversies & disputes that may arise will be dealt with in law merchant, a.k.a. private contract equity law!!!

Last edited: Feb 17, 2017
  22. BarnacleBob

Scorpio wrote:

"We must also allow for 1973, when the dollar ceased to exist, where there is no 'lawful money',

Replaced by a 'dollar index' or a valuation associated with a compilation of countries."

My $ have remained the same in their ability that allows me to engage in purchases... nothing changed with the physical U.S. domestic $ & coinage... Bretton Woods was an international quasi-gold standard global trade treaty that was defaulted upon 15 Aug. 1971...

The so called floating fiat dollar index is nothing more than a benchmark standard valuation that measures the issuance & DEMAND of dollar denominated bank & credit market activities. The credit is floating & so to is the value of all currency denominated credit. There is a major distinction in value between the physical $ & the $ denominated credit... this is where the swindle occurs... !!! Its a matter of contract fraud places both in the sameclass of subjects & object... clearly they are not comparable or in the same class! The physical dollars declared value is 100 cents.... while the credit dollars value is less than $.05....

FLOAT & FLOATING are a commercial terms from the maritime-admiralty jurisdiction. Merchants could receive credit on their shipped goods by presenting a shipping manifest evidenced by the kings export ad valorem taxes. The merchants goods were said to be floating value & collateral before they reached the holder in "due course" (a maritime term, i.e. "due course").

23. TRYNEIN

TRYNEIN Gold Member Gold Chaser

This is not necessarily true.

We have the 'unlimited ability to contract'.

If you look at a FRN, you will see that it has the seal of the Treasury & the seal of the Federal Reserve making it a dual purpose NOTE.

Look at the US NOTE issued from JFK in 1963 and it only has the Treasury seal on it.

The 13th Amendment states that:
    "Neither slavery nor involuntary servitude, except as a punishment for crime whereof the party shall have been duly convicted, shall exist within the United States, or any place subject to their jurisdiction."

Because you can not be forced into slavery, everything must be voluntary, which means there has to be some sort of remedy. That remedy for taxation is Title 12, Sec 411

Another question that comes to my mind is this,
    'WE THE PEOPLE' delegated certain authorities to our servants in congress, we did not give them the authority to give those duties away to a private corporation. So is the FED's authority to print the money even legal??

Bigjon and Scorpio like this.
  24. BarnacleBob

As you stated in the above post, the system is always purging liabilities...

The U.S. Treasury web site reports:

"Federal Reserve notes are legal tender currency notes. The twelve Federal Reserve Banks issue them into circulation pursuant to the Federal Reserve Act of 1913. A commercial bank belonging to the Federal Reserve System can obtain Federal Reserve notes from the Federal Reserve Bank in its district whenever it wishes. It must pay for them in full, dollar for dollar, by drawing down its account with its district Federal Reserve Bank.

Federal Reserve Banks obtain the notes from ourBureau of Engraving and Printing (BEP). It pays the BEP for the cost ofproducing the notes,which then become liabilities of the Federal Reserve Banks, and obligations of the United States Government".

https://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/faqs/Currency/Pages/legal-tender.aspx

Cant ya just smell the debt JUBILEE SCAM by removing the banks LIABILITIES when physical currency is removed from circulation???

As of Jan 2017 the Federal Reserve reports that the banks owe demand depositors 11,515.5708 billions or just a tad over $11.5 trillionsdenominated in PHYSICAL dollar currency & coin.

[​IMG]

These demand deposits are bank credit owed to the depositors & they are liabilities & promises to pay on demand U.S. legal tender currency & coin. IF depositors RIGHTFULLY & LEGALLY demanded their deposits in U.S. physical currency & coin it would result in busting the banks & removing most all of their capital, essentially making them fully insolvent & incapable of operating under the current laws.

When the system moves into the realm of electronic block chain E-currency it effectively ends the depositors ability to demand physical currency & coin in exchange for their demand deposit "bank credit" accounts. IOW the banks debt & liabilities owed to the depositors is forgiven & absolved in toto.... And while the banks debts & liabilities are forgiven, the banks debtors remain on the hook to repay their liabities to the banks.

E-currency is then basically the theft of $11.5+ trillions by the banks that is owed to the banks customers in physical legal tender.

The move to E-currency also covers up the fact that bank credit which in 1913 was at par to the physical $ currency unit has been depreciated to around $.05:$1.00... the bank credit has lost over 95% of its purchasing power in a little over 100 yrs... bank credit itself is zero bound... which means the banks anticipate in the near future demand depositors will fully demand payment in physical legal tender in lieu of bank credit.

The removing of circulating physical legal tender also means that the banks, not the markets or the consumers are fully in charge of pricing their E-currency, i.e. they will control the price system for goods & services.

25. Scorpio

never said there was a law stating you could not demand redemption,

your constant veiled insults are of no concern to me, as I appreciate why you do it,

yet, none of the questions prior asked were answered,

as well as rectifying how you claim to use Constitutional Law to try to abrogate a Law of Merchants reality.

To me anyway, you are not performing miracles, or doing the impossible. What has been accomplished is simply yet another method of extraction from the system. Which in the end is of no consequence to the system itself.

correct, and subject to change as the winds blow.
    and it has, repeatedly.

When I stated that, it was meant to be 'in its original context'. Which is also why it was stated it had been changed multiple times.

Also stated that a few 'meaningless' dollars were kept around for old times sake, in reference to your most recent claim of lawful money.

26. Winston_Room101

Winston_Room101 Seeker

is this
    similar to the " End The FED " meme ?

27. Scorpio

for those that have an interest, from the .treas site:

I have some old silver certificates. How can I trade them in for silver dollars?
    On March 25, 1964, C. Douglas Dillon, the 57th Secretary of the Treasury announced that silver certificates would no longer be redeemable in silver dollars. This decision was pursuant to the Act of June 4, 1963 (31 U.S.C. 405a-1). The Act allowed the exchange of silver certificates for silver bullion until June 24, 1968. This was the deadline set by the Congress. Since that date, there has been no obligation to issue silver in any form in exchange for these certificates. You may be interested to know that the Congress took this action because there were approximately three million silver dollars remaining in the Treasury Department's vaults. These coins had high numismatic values, and there was no way to make an equitable distribution of them among the many people holding silver certificates.

Silver certificates are still legal tender and do still circulate at their face value. Depending upon the age and condition of the certificates, however, they may have a numismatic value to collectors and dealers.

I have some old gold certificates and would like to trade them in for gold. What should I do?
    Gold certificates were withdrawn from circulation along with all gold coins and gold bullion as required by the Gold Reserve Act of 1934. Gold certificates circulated until December 28, 1933. That is when the President ordered private owners of gold certificates to deliver their notes to the Treasurer of the United States by midnight on January 17, 1934. It was then illegal to hold gold certificates. C. Douglas Dillon, the 57th Secretary of the Treasury, removed the restrictions on the acquisition or holding of these notes on April 24, 1964.

Under 31 U.S.C. 5118(b) as amended, "The United States Government may not pay out any gold coin. A person lawfully holding United States coins and currency may present the coins for currency . . . for exchange (dollar for dollar) for other United States coins and currency (other than gold and silver coins) that . . ." citizens may lawfully own. Although gold certificates are no longer produced and are not redeemable in gold, they still maintain their legal tender status. You may redeem the notes you have through the Treasury Department or any financial institution. The redemption, however, will be at the face value on the note. These notes may, however, have a "premium" value to coin and currency collectors or dealers.

https://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/faqs/Currency/Pages/edu_faq_currency_sales.aspx

28. BarnacleBob

I think there is much confusion concerning the subject... treasury seals & lawful money, etc. & the such.

The problem as I see it is that there is a great distinction between the terms... "Lawful" money should be referenced as "UNENCUMBERED" money, our current DEBT based money supply begins its life as a blending of private & public credit & debt... as such it is "ENCUMBERED" money as a product of private credit & public collateral issued in commerce with invisible strings attached.

Now ask yourself how FDR could use force of E.O. law in 1934 to confiscate the circulating gold coinage, then in 1935 confiscate the circulating silver coinage??? Failure to return these coins to the U.S. Treasury held penalties of up to 10 yrs in prison or a fine of $10,000 or both....

The U.S. Treasury Mint placed the seal of the U.S. on each of these coins as the ultimate assayer, but more importantly as the highest claim holder of the coinage... The coinage at law belonged to them, it was their legal right in EQUITY contract law to demand their return... It should also be noted that there were exclusions, unencumbered "free coinage" produced beginning with the Coinage Act of 1792, etc. was relieved of any seizures... this was hidden by classifying this specie of coinage as numismatic & collectables. The truth of the matter is that FDR & Treasury had no lawful claims on this unencumbered portion of the money supply.

The circulating coinage that was confiscated was encumbered to commercial creditors.... hypothecated as collateral for the debt... The confiscation was a margin call from the creditors, a margin call that began late 1929!

As I previously stated Congress can declare almost anything lawful money... What we really WANT & NEED is UNENCUMBERED no strings money that is the equal to the "free coinage" money produced first by the Coinage Act of 1792.

Many a tax protester & patriot alike has ended up in the Gray Bar Motel for tax evasion etc. because they failed to recognize that the ENCUMBRANCES create an instant reciprocating contract... its not the fiat money per say that creates the liability, but rather the encumbrances that do....

It is my understanding (which may be in error) that JFK's U.S. notes were produced free of any encumbrances... and they were fiat!

IMO its not a good idea to hold any gold or silver coins produced by the U.S. mint, for they are & can be demanded to be returned to the Treasury for any declared reason...!! Something to think about....

Scorpio likes this.
  29. Scorpio

I could not agree more,

Adding insult to injury, many times prior created debt is papered over with new as it ages and loses value.

30. David Merrill

You cannot fight your way off the battlefield. The Constitution is suspended in the actual theater of war. You can only forgive. That is the way off the battlefield.

I am not battling against anything. Scorpio is the prime example.

Fed assets January 2017.jpg

The first three footnotes are crucial to understand what redemption is. That the mental model works both for people, as well as for Federal Reserve notes.

"They shall be redeemed in lawful money by demand..."

Why would Congress us a pronoun "They"? Watch how it progressed, starting in 1913:

12 USC 411 pre 1934.jpg

Then there needed to be amendment as people were allowed to be state "member" banks by endorsing private credit from the Fed:

12 USC 411.jpg

The evolved mind can comprehend that elastic currency is false balances. Fractional lending is dishonest. But it takes this same evolved mind to understand that Congress as a legislative body has provided remedy right there too - for people to be redeemed from the Federal Reserve banking system.

12 USC 411 annotated.JPG

I have not been answering your questions simply because you beg me to defend. The truth needs no defense and I am not reacting. I am using you. You will evolve out of the ignorance of your own doctrine before the reader.

I am not showing off to embarrass you, really! That is tempting. I have been copying this entire thread to disk and can simply post it on any similar chat room when the time is right.

The way I see it though, it disturbs you that I have found wealth in the truth. People are grateful and continue to pay me even after the "$500 bones" because the brain trust is a great intelligence nexus and accelerator. At some time in your writings you became trapped in your own words, protecting erroneous doctrine and it is continuing to stunt your evolution.

Attached Files:

31. David Merrill

There you acknowledge the delusion that debt has value and substance. Additionally you clarify the hallucination that debt can be sustainable.

This chaotic thought system is in my opinion at the heart of any contention between the facts, as we each see the same facts. You actually believe that there can be any wealth found in debt.

32. BarnacleBob

I have known Scorpio for over 16 yrs., we also talk with one another several times a week. I can assure you that your assumptions & presumptions concerning his learned knowledge concerning this subject matter is quite false & erroneous!

/BB

33. David Merrill

Thank you Barnacle Bob;

This delirium you both suffer is that debt has substance and value. Therefore you have no truthful foundation to comprehend redemption as a process. Both of you.

Don't worry, I have got this. I preserved the entire thread and can use it for a teaching tool elsewhere.

34. Scorpio

quite the contrary, you embarrass yourself quite well

You really do take pleasure in changing ones words to fit your perception, which you have done prior also.

I acknowledged no such thing ........ you are really falling behind.

It is quite dishonest on your part, but I am not surprised.

35. David Merrill

Whatever. Thank you, I guess. This sounds like you will keep the thread up just to say you have "won".

36. TRYNEIN

TRYNEIN Gold Member Gold Chaser

Lawful Money is unencumbered money, including ALL Public Policy
    colorful law for colorful money......
    or think of it this way......Corporate law for Corporate Employees using Corporate script

E.O. really only govern Federal territory, Federal Officers and Federal citizens...
    Do you think the people back then knew this when FDR threatened people with jail or a fine if they did not comply??

The problem is, people back then didn't know that the word citizen and Citizen have 2 different meanings..
    Same as today when people do not know that a Person or Individual is actually a corporation.
    Heck, there are people on this site today who still do not understand that the United States has 3 different meanings in law

Honestly, people 'fail to recognize' the encumbrance to the use of private script mainly because they no longer know what real money is....
    If you think about it, how many people here on GIM2 knew what real money was 10 years ago?

That is debatable, we still had silver coinage at the time which is lawful money...
    By the way, coinage is still considered as lawful money ...it's not printed by the Fed Res like the currency is.

If your servant tells you what to do, do you submit to their demands???
    If you DO
    consent to their demands, doesn't that make them your master??

37. David Merrill

You and I agree that there is a predominant Merchant Law (lex mercatoria) in place called Equity, or better yet - One Form of Action. It would be illegal in any other forum of thought except debt being the currency of slaves. See how it changed after 1840?

Bennett v Butterworth caption light.jpg

The timeline is something like:

1861 President BUCHANNAN set Colorado up for his War Chest but lost the election to Abraham LINCOLN. Or maybe it was an arrangement by the Masons, with Albert PIKE of Scottish Rite (King James Version authenticity) arranging funding on both North and South interests.

Albert Pike.jpg

The Territory formed on February 28th and it was not a leap year. So when Congress adjourned on March 28th the Territory had not yet properly formed in law, under its author, Congress.

Territory Act 2.jpg

adjourn_sine_die.jpg

Lincoln carried a scepter to inauguration, then gave it back to the Masons. I like this photo; I inadvertently caught the face of a religious leader I was showing around the Golden Rectangle.

Lincoln Cane sanitized.jpg

On April 15th LINCOLN declared the first Tax Day:

Proclamation close 1.jpg

I am thinking the dispute between the truth and your appeasement might be by lacking the Crown's participation in both the American Civil War and central banking. This paper will help resolve any differences between the three of us. Like I said, the Readers will see you evolve because I am showing you graphically. The Key is in the Footnotes.

reserve requirements 1870.jpg

That in coherence with Quiet Weapons for Quiet Wars is called 'shock testing'. The Crown had from 1861 to 1913 to study how Woodrow WILSON as it turned out, could introduce fractional lending to America. Because of your insecurity you become insulting.

Attached Files:

38. BarnacleBob

What a crock of hooey! Again your presumptions & assumptions concerning my thoughts are sitting with your sua sponte $23 mm demand claim... Show me the $23 mm check and I'll enroll into your data base & teachings...

I did watch your vid... I am most familiar with the subject matter, the redemption process & equity... Didnt observe any errors in the presentation....

39. BarnacleBob

Additionally you openly accuse Scorpio & Myself as delirious sufferers, to wit;

"This delirium you both suffer is that debt has substance and value." --D.M.

Yet it is YOU whom are soliciting $500 in value & substance in debt notes or bank credit to purchase your materials...

Thats quite the contradiction Mr Benedict Arnold!!!

40. BarnacleBob

While we are on the subject of delirium, all of your arguments are based upon the reliability of "rule of law", i.e. authorites keeping their end of the bargain and following the rules that have been laid down.... You have even admitted that the .gov is operating under a long emergency & certain tenants of the Constitution are suspended due to the emergency... Post the GFC of 2007/08 authorities didnt follow the rules, they declared an emergency an altered the bargain!

All of your material is based upon the presumption that fairy tale authorities are angellic & will follow the "GREAT MYTH" of the "RULE OF LAW". Its a MYTH, a fairy tale that its always has been... Rules dont follow rules, they make & enforce them (see Machievella, The Prince).

To wit:

THE MYTH OF THE RULE OF LAW
    John Hasnas (1)

Copyright 1995 by The Board of Regents of the University of Wisconsin System
    Reprinted by permission of the Wisconsin Law Review

Originally published in 1995 Wisconsin Law Review (1995)

http://faculty.msb.edu/hasnasj/GTWebSite/MythWeb.htm

Scorpio likes this.