1. Stocks continue to roll off recent highs, while metals catch a bid
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good Thu Morning! Gold is up 6.6 to 1252, and Silver is up 17 to 16.55. Crude is up 26 to 4279. The USD is flat at 9721
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/10/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1271.40-- DOWN 8.80 Silver $17.22-- DOWN 30 Oil $45.83-- DOWN 1.83 USD $97.01 -- UP 37 TICS
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Lex mercatoria / Law Merchant

Discussion in 'U.S. Constitution & Law' started by BarnacleBob, Feb 11, 2017.

1. BarnacleBob

BarnacleBob GIM Founding Member & Mod. Founding Member Site Mgr Site Supporter

I doubt that lacking notice changes anything, there are all kinds of unpublished rule making in .gov ... looks more like harassment.

The Federal Register (the daily newspaper of the Federal government) is a legal newspaper published every business day by the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA). The Federal Register contains: Federal Agency Regulations. Proposed Rules and Public Notices.

Federal Register Act (44 U.S.C. Chapter 15)

https://www.archives.gov/federal-register/laws/federal-register

2. David Merrill

David Merrill Seeker Seeker

While I posted it as a hypothesis, the Lesson Plan is:

1) true identity
    2) record-forming (Refusal for Cause)
    3) redeeming lawful money​

Number 2) is the one that most people get the benefit from. When one confronts fear, and it dissipates into forgiveness then love prevails. Think of redemption and forgiveness as synonyms. Communication and creation are also synonyms.

Only beings of like order can truly communicate.

Look at what we have created in this thread.

Step 2) is usually a matter of creating and maintaining an evidence repository in the USDC. Since all the "judges" are recused this stands as a higher record. These success stories are consistent. Yesterday morning a suitor got back to me after court:

So everybody accepted my filings and the clerks office told me that they will respond to me in 45 days.

Thank you very much, the one thing that I did not have today is any fear.

I assure you she will receive a letter dismissing the ticket for running a stop sign on her bicycle. Boasting aside, this R4C is something like Doc #48 on her docket. A lot of IRS paperwork because an attorney website was using her for an example of how I never, ever win a case. The "judge" has long Ordered that the clerk return all her papers unfiled. But they show up on PACER with the clerk's form as the first page. So her R4C's all get published by the USDC clerk of court. The Equity Judge cannot do anything about that because the clerk is obliged to file foreign judgments as in the nature of commerce, equity and lex mercatoria. So it gets done.

The reason you doubt the veracity of publication is that you are not a trained attorney. But there is the word right there in your post - published. Without public notice it is nothing.

Your point about harassment sustains my notions about squabbling in the Oval Office. There are a lot of people who do not even know about this thread who have heard, "The War is over! TRUMP has no business writing EO's any more! (Including the Great American Wall.)" Who cares why. Hacking the Federal Register where the EO's is indexed has now become a good idea!

3. Bigjon

Bigjon Silver Member Silver Miner Site Supporter ++

Ralph Winterrowd says that congress delegated their legislative authority to all the alphabet soup agencies by allowing any of them to publish new laws in the Federal Registry. Essentially by giving notice in the registry a new law becomes law if no one objects within a 6 month notice period.
    Think of how many laws these agencies can dream up, thousands of new laws every year. These laws are mostly for UNITED STATES CITIZENS. Slaves.

No wonder we are all criminals in USA INC.

4. David Merrill

That is the Thread in my opinion. Within, and without. Last night there was a cyber-attack on the Index of the Federal Register. It looks okay this morning though.

I suggest that the reader focus on the importance of the Federal Register - like you point out. If public notice creates law, the significance of this cyber-attack is pretty impressive. The EO's are law only as expressed through this outlet, the Federal Register.

https://www.federalregister.gov/executive-orders/donald-trump/2017

Federal Register in a shambles hacked.jpg

5. David Merrill

Think about it - slaves are redeemed.

Debt is the currency of slaves.

Why would anybody try to redeem lawful money, and true balances (same thing) - redeeming themselves from elastic currency and fractional (usury) lending, in any other manner than is prescribed by Congress?

Redeemed Lawful Money Stamp Pocket.jpg

6. MIavatar

MIavatar Seeker

So for a laymen. What happens when you sign you name in brackets as if it’s not there? Do brackets really do anything in contracts? Like comment code in various markup languages? Say like this.

NAME

[signature]

12 USC 411

UCC 1-308

So in effect is my signature even there on the contract?

Edit. I get the metaphysical taking of ones own will back as well. Fear is the Mind killer.

7. BarnacleBob

Are you an unincorporated limited liability bank?

"1. Issuance of Federal Reserve notes; nature of obligation; where redeemable
    Federal reserve notes, to be issued at the discretion of the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System for the purpose of making advances to Federal reserve banks through the Federal reserve agents as hereinafter set forth and for no other purpose, are hereby authorized.

https://www.federalreserve.gov/aboutthefed/section16.htm

FRNS are intra-bank overnight balancing devices that circulate within the Federal Reserve System. The courts have ruled that depositors are unincorporated lenders loaning unsecured securities (deposites) to the banks... a.k.a. you must be a bank if your FRNs & your credit based deposits are being loaned to the/a Federal Reserve System Bank....

So, what is the only purpose for which the Fed can use FRNs? Can they use them in their FOMC operations? NO. Can the use them in bank settlements? NO. Can they use them for any other purpose other than supplying them to the banks for the purposes of supplying depositor demand for the medium? NO. If we are to properly understand this restriction placed upon the Fed and banking system's use of the FRN, then the implication is that the Fed and banks are restricted by law from using FRNs for the purpose of making loans, they can only use them to supply depositor demand for the monetary medium and for no other purpose."

"So in effect is my signature even there on the contract?"

Four Corners Rule

: a rule holding that if a document (as a contract, deed, or will) appears on its face to be complete no outside evidence may be used to challenge it.

Square brackets indicate "the four corner rule" is in play; Four corners rule = " Under" four corner's rule", Intention of the parties , especially that of grantor, is to be gathered from instruments as a whole and not from isolated parts thereof. Davis v. Andrews, Tex.Civ. App.,361 S.W 2nd 419,423

that's according to Black's Law dictionary , ie anything that is within four corners, be it a box or just square brackets does not exist

Any language, symbols or signatures in any combination that appears in brackets is omitted from the contract.

That is my understanding of the use of brackets in a legal document.

MIavatar likes this.
  8. David Merrill

I have heard it is "explanatory" or "supplemental" material, in the box or brackets.

9. Michael Joseph

Michael Joseph New Member

Sent: Friday, February 24, 2017 7:19 AM
    To: Michael Joseph

Although gold certificates are no longer produced and are not redeemable in gold, they still maintain their legal tender status. You may redeem the notes you have through the Treasury Department or any financial institution. The redemption, however, will be at the face value on the note.Aug 2, 2011

Question: Redeem at face value legally - the Note was made illegal in 1933 how legal or lawful is a demand?

Response by MJ written 24-Feb-2017:

Whenever you see the term legal from now on think TRUST. Legal begs one who has a confidence imposed [a trustee] subject to administrative bylaws for the benefit of others. So when someone says - that's not legal - now you know. Trustees go to jail. For all of law impose a duty to all members who abide in societal trust. But also with a duty comes the ability to obtain to benefits of the society. He who has the right to redeem holds an equitable interest in law. But it is only the trustee who may defend the Estate at law. Today there is a big stink about giving benefits to "illegal" immigrants. And anyone in the societal trust with duty is rightfully annoyed at the idea that benefits might be conferred absent duty to society. Simply put an "illegal" immigrant is one who does not have right to the Estate but who is obtaining benefit either thru error or falsity.

A demand may be legal and lawful. Legal goes to FORM; Lawful goes to SUBSTANCE. Therefore a Legal Tender begs a question - Legal within which body of law? Demand can be equal to Claim - a lawful claim is one made by he who seeks self determination forming a new Estate. A legal claim is one who seeks a benefit of law by request of the Administrators of Law. The former is almost completely unknown to the men and women today and for that matter is repugnant to their programmed minds.

Therefore it is Legal to make a demand for lawful money for the claimant has issued a claim upon which relief, in law, can be granted. But one must make a distinction regarding "Lawful Money" - is it lawful to use [form] or is it lawful money [substance]. A corporation of men and women be it an unincorporated association or incorporated under some existing statutory law boundary, may operate in commerce in one name. Said name holds equity subject to the laws of which the corporation consents to bind itself. Said consent does not have to be express but can be known by mere use. Now consider the name United States of America. Why does this name put folks to sleep? It is like Jimi Hendrix sang -

"I know, I know
    You'll probably scream n' cry
    That your little world won't let you go
    But who in your measly little world are trying to prove that
    You're made out of gold and -a can't be sold" - Jimi Hendrix - Are you Experienced

If the Kingdom is a debtor, then it may cease to be a Kingdom. Rather it is a Fiefdom. Better said the Crown of the Kingdom must be RENTED of the True Landlord - Owner. And thus all of the Estates in the Kingdom or derived of the Kingdom are subject to the FEE and are thusly qualified Estates. For instance they may be FEE SIMPLE or FEE IN TAIL, FEE FARM etc, etc. So the one who POSSESSES the Property holds it as a Terre-Trustee subject to the one who OWNS the Property. Now we can see why it is merely an Operation of Law to relate that all Property is owned by the State. For all grants today are subject to the first grant and can be no greater than the First Cause.

Now to your concern - the Administration can regulate money so that the State keeps its contractual obligations to other States and/or lenders. While the State does hold the Sovereign prerogative to abrogate contracts under "to the victor go the spoils"; if one does not pay one's obligations, then the end result of that State is poverty and/or chaos. The question remains to the End User: what are the duties vs. benefits, said another way risk vs. reward? Enter the insurance man stage left. The Administration may modify its policy as long as said internal policies do not interfere with the duties and obligations of existing international contracts. Therefore if the higher contracting parties "sign off" on the New Deal - then it is Legal. For the Trust remains in tact. The End user most likely remains in the dark for said user benefits of the Law and the contracts made subject to the Law.

The other day I exchanged goods for the consideration of "love and affection." Now if you say "gold" is a legal tender you might be right but that would be a fools folly. Don't you just love the "gold/silver" is the only money crowd that keeps track of the daily value of gold IN NOTES? Value - now there a subject for you? Is the gold valuable or the exchange rate in notes? I thought the value is inherent in the trust another party places in the medium of exchange so that trade may occur. Therefore pick any substance or idea and it can have value and can be used as money! If the higher contracting parties at law - I say AT LAW - decide that they will return to gold/silver as Legal Tender, then I would think Notice would be given to the End User. $42.22 per ounce.

Imagine going to bed one night and the "so called" value of one ounce of gold - in notes by the way - was say, I don't know - $1250/oz. And then awakening to find the State RESET the value to $42.22/oz! What now? Is it the substance that is valuable or is it what the substance can be traded for with another? I suppose the gold has less value now that it can only get $42.22. BUT WAIT. If the gold held inherent value then the holder still holds one ounce of gold. NOTHING has changed. So why would the holder of the ounce be upset? Seems the holder may think - and I'm just going out on a limb here - that notes too have value. For why say "we are in a bull market" unless one recognizes that his/her gold may be exchanged for more notes than they were purchased? You, the reader decide. For if Gold has inherent value without notes, then who cares if $1250 can be obtained today and $42.22 tomorrow. Right? ROFLMAO....now that really makes me laugh hard!

It is sort of like buying a computer with Microsoft Windows installed. Clearly you don't own MS Windows - but for the consideration of the FEE, you are granted a license to USE the software - a possession but not an ownership. When MS Windows software needs to be updated you are given a notice. It is up to you to accept or deny based on your contentment. Meaning, if it works for you, then update the software - otherwise remove it and, hey get this: STOP USING IT. But don't complain to Microsoft - especially when all you did was make a use. I trust you have connected the dots - to Statecraft.

Sometimes it takes eating hog slop before the prodigal son realizes that even the SERVANTS in his father's house have it better than he. Servants meaning those who obey the bylaws of the Trust. In a sense Title 12 is authorized in the Federal Reserve Act - and we can see that the New Deal was to let the people decide - whom shall ye serve?

In a sense the State acts as a very rich Man who underwrites all of the transactions subject to law within his/its body/boundary. The so called domestic inhabitants therefore are merely children in this light - living in another man's house. This clicked in crystal clear the other day when my son got angry with me for asking him to take the trash to the curb. I calmly asked him would he like to have a say in the matter? He said yes. So I said when you start paying your portion of the Rent, then you can have standing before the Family Council. Otherwise your ability to speak must be granted of those who actually keep the Family [House or State] operating - and in this case that would be Mom and Dad.

I told that story to a woman friend of mine who just cringed at hearing it - Emotion blinds the Mind's Eye. I told it to a male friend of mine and he congratulated me for teaching my son a lesson that will serve him well in life. My son took the trash out and apologized for "talking back" to dad. In mercy, he is forgiven. So too do the Administers of State issue great patience and mercy to many who are trying to steal or take in rebellion. David Merrill, I can see why TWEA was used against the people who occupy on the territorial State.

By the way, United States notes are Lawful Money and a Legal Tender. One does not escape the Trust by their use. One merely escapes the duty to perform subject to the Estate of the Taxpayer! Federal Reserve Notes are a Legal Tender but are not Lawful Money - in Form - and the end user obligates him/her self to duty and a Use Fee. However, a FRN is a dual capacity note - the diligent and the observant will notice the ALTAR atop G. Washington's head! Fish out of the Right side of the Boat! Georgie was the Alpha and if you look carefully he is flanked by an Omega. Ring a bell?

Therefore the realm is Legal - and it is your Choice.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
    BarnacleBob likes this.
  10. David Merrill

Name(legal).jpg

The serendipity of catching Naked with Name still tickles me after all these years. So here you also have the reference to Legal name. These are from Black's Fifth:

Name_(legal).jpg

What rings coherent is that this relates also to the "four-corners rule" described herein. Notice that quotation marks also suffice but maybe a slightly different meaning. This relates concisely to Michael Joseph's post too - about "within" and "without" being Levi and Melchizedek priestcraft and Melchizedek being somewhat synonymous with my statecraft.

ATTORN definition small.jpg

As I read the definition of "Name" I note that the same word in the dictionary definition is used to define the word; which is a major no-no in dictionary-craft. So what does it mean, to change the word in the definition from word to "word"? It means, for our use. Name has become a word of art.

I enjoy these gyrations of linguistics. Black's Law Dictionary Fifth Edition is allegedly written as a Crown document. A pastor, I believe his name is spelled SCHNOEBLIN said that once in his videos. He showed the viewer I believe that in the back of the hardcover rendition the certificate says so. This is akin to the Epistle Dedicatory in the front of many King James Version Bibles. King James I (England) formerly being King James VI of Scotland and bringing Scottish Rite Freemasonry to Britain as the national religion.

Domains are defined in the Definitions Sections.

epistle_dedicatory_1.jpg

epistle_dedicatory_2.jpg

Attached Files:

11. Michael Joseph

Oh my - you wish to bring in Levi vs Melchizedok? That is a lot of foundation laying. When one comes to know one's true identity is I Am, then one is no longer in need of a priesthood. The ONLY law that changes is the law of the priesthood which does away with Levi and replaces it with Melchizedok.

Meloch = king
    Zadok = priest

One in this status knows how to create in Imagination and bring forth without from within Mind. This thread is Law Merchant - and I think it is quite appropriate to say that when one comes to the status of Melchizedok then that one can enter into the Inner Temple of Mind and throw out the "money changers".

It is a truth that one projects from within which manifest one's experience in this world. To think one separate from nature is an illusion. I may explore some of the laws of the inner temple herein as they are very connected but it seems to me that if folks are not ready to receive such a message then they cannot hear that their remedy is really between their ears. Said remedy does not rely upon metal or any other earthly substance.

12. David Merrill

I touched on it a page or two back. Not to get religious - collateral with the deviation in the oaths is not about God or the lack of a higher witness. That just does not fly to argue about monetary bonding of a judicial officer when any belief can do the job. Changing the oath, especially slightly is inappropriate and unacceptable. And for an attorney to do so being trained in accuracy and specificity is especially egregious. Then we go a step further to find that these attorneys will cover each other in pretended sovereign and judicial immunity - criminal syndicalism when they all know, or should have known that their oaths and all each others' oaths are deviant...

So on point with equity and lex mercatoria - the equity fits the law boundary "within" the Federal Reserve Districts for endorsers of private credit owing a usage fee on a specialized credit currency (FRN's). This also explains the Sixteenth Amendment - about from any income derived. The income is the elastic currency, not the US note. Even within, it is impossible for anybody ever, to consent to fraud. That is just a simple contradiction in terms. Consent and fraud are diametrically opposed ultimatums.

Melchizedek coming of age with global technology and communications makes a lot of sense.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
  13. Michael Joseph

Subject: Fwd: Fw: Petition for Summons

http://famguardian.org/Subjects/LawAndGovt/citizenship/contract.htm

Let's look into the subject of "Contract." Example: In America, (unless you are a slave), you were born with the Right to travel (drive) on the Public "Right Of Way," (highway). Now with an understanding of all the above information: if you claim a Constitutional Right under the 14th Amendment, you actually trade-in a Birthright in exchange for a government issued privilege. The license you "applied" for is the legal proof required by law that you have entered into a contract by your own free will. Therefore, Licensed and/or Enfranchised persons can by law of contract be lawfully "Compelled" to perform under that contract and you have no Constitution Rights with a contract.

=================
    Response by Doug:

MY NOTE: Following the logic in above excerpt regarding "license" being freely applied for/chosen, the voluntary (HJR 192) USE of FRNs establishes the CONTRACT which legitimately (legally) invokes the USAGE FEE (aka "income tax").

I believe the Lawful Money Demand removes the nexus to this fraud, preserving a rightful claim to Estate/Birthright.

=================

Response by MJ:

You said a mouthful - first off we are in accord. Second, you said I BELIEVE - that is your title-deed to the state of being you desire. It seems too that Art I Sec X also wars against that private contract. Is this not Adam/Eve and the banker Serpent? Seems Eve needed a new car so along comes the banker - easy baby - just sign here and here.....and since Adam and Eve were married Adam was also responsible for the debt. So the serpent foreclosed and had them both kicked out of the garden. I'm in a weird mood today.

14. Michael Joseph

So now we can return to Trust and Oaths.

Is not an oath granted as confidence in trust? Meaning a trustee swears by some higher power to act in accordance with the trust bylaws. No oath - then the court is one of consent and is not mandatory unless there is some other nexus that binds. In the case of endorsement of the Federal Reserve system one becomes an accommodation party, most likely a surety and certainly a trustee of the central banking scheme thru the use. The grant is perfected in the use.

The use implies trust; and, if signature is granted, expresses the trust. To make a use without first qualifying the officiating officer is blind trust - somewhere in the ditch - the end user can be found. Nevertheless if one is re-venued as a debt-slave then there is no need of an Oath. Slaves must be licensed to make a use of masters property. I know it is repugnant language but we are big boys and girls and it is high time we reason together. Subjects - Slaves whats the difference?

Perpetually without the Federal Reserve cities and districts I remain. I Am That, I Am. Doug makes a good point about Slavery. I think those Scriptures relate the debtor is slave to the lender.

What is the name of God? I AM.

Therefore at any time one may express his/her right of self determination. It is not good for man to be alone therefore He is granted a wife [citizenry/laity]. And we read where two or more are gathered there I AM. Therefore a man leaves Mother and Father [Church/State] of his nativity and goes to prepare a House [State] and he says to his Father - get me a wife [citizenry]. We are to honor our Mother and Father but when a child is ready for Manhood he changes his garments [thoughts]. To remain naked [endorsement] is to blindly trust. It is not wise to blindly trust another.

Pray tell where are those income tax dollars spent? I will wager not very many even have a clue. Blindly they trust [rather complain] and so they must be shown an example.

Remember David Merrill that once one places his/her trust in another in a sense that one has surrendered his/her power to be used by another. In consent is agreement made. Silence by one who has the ability to speak is implied consent. One in our midst mentioned the APO I think it was called. I think there is something to be found there. A use implies consent. For one may not accept a benefit and then complain about the obligations.

15. David Merrill

Thank you for such an elegant explanation. I still cannot get over the vitiation ab initio. I recall one of the first tenets I learned on this journey in the early '90's about a court that had no jurisdiction at the time of the proceedings can never acquire jurisdiction.

Therefore it sounds appropriate that you might be fooled into accepting benefits and appearing to consent, but upon discovery of the fraud you have actionable claim and cause to demand recourse and compensation.

16. BarnacleBob

You guys are to funny... whether the pirates & privateers are operating on land or sea, when they raise their flags they are apethetic to honoring any & all contracts.... their goal is loot, booty & prizes of war! Same may be said of the Levitcal or any other priesthood regardless of nomenclature hiding behind every blade of grass, their not looking to absolve the sinner of sin, or the criminal of crime, they no not forgiveness, they're operating on the premise of full exploitation employing one sided unconscionable contracts, which are but one sided excuses to legitimize their activities....

I can see you now, Mr Blackbeard you cannot loot & exploit me, your violating the contract as olde Blackbeard shoves his sword in your mouth! Happens every day across American & the world... Rule of law is a false meme, law of rule is reality.... this is especially true when the system is operated by incompetants that will not admit defeat. They rely upon the threats and/or use of force & violence to win... Hence even when you win, you lose!

17. David Merrill

Piracy and marque has that connotation but Pirates of the Caribbean brings out a fictional presentation of CODE. Of course you might scoff and I cannot blame you.

As family historian my mother told us of a pirate about five generations back who could land in any port and was considered honorable. In my presentation here I am depicting Teunis as complying with the Dutch Indies Trading Company requirements for being Patroon, but never applying for or getting a license. He was able to make a large claim in Brooklyn. On my mother's side was Christopher WREN - Wrens who Sailed (to the New World) were RENSSELAER. This is the Patroon proper who staked claim in Albany and Wall Street on Manhattan.

Another thing about the Pirates of the Caribbean is the depiction of the Company. Of course Hollywood is Hollywood.

18. David Merrill

I doubt the misunderstanding is miscommunication:

There is deep conditioning to prevent the creative manifesting of I AM. God is ingrained as out there. The experience of uniting the Creative Power of God into one's life requires a mastery of physics. This led me to understand what is about the most primative tenet - that the material realm is mental.

When I was young, and attending college I was in the middle of an angular momentum dynamics problem and saw how centrifugal (centripetal) force describes E=mc*2. This solved the authority problem for me. The sustainable condition (state) of enlightenment. Love only is true and therefore all fear is an illusion. God is love.

Manifest in the time-space continuum mental energy is so infinite it is difficult to fathom from the ego. Light, that would travel in a beam (particle and/or wave) across the entire universe in a straight line except for gravitational fields bending it slightly can be drawn into such a tiny circle as an electron valence shell. That is a remarkable amount of mental energy for just one atom of hydrogen too! Then you figure 6.02 x 10*23 atoms per mole and you have a great deal of mental energy to draw ideas and creative thoughts like imagination from.

This is what physicists are talking about when they say there is as much energy in a pencil as was expended when Mt Saint Helens exploded.

Time Dilation excursion 001.jpg

time dilation - relativity.jpg

19. Michael Joseph

Not to hijack the thread but David Merrill you brought in the Creative Power of I AM - and this is very very important. I will work backwards in terms of my most recent private writings which I will post now herein for contemplation and comment. They are in three part and I will post the third first.

Again the simple way to view this is by example: Every WO-MAN has a car nearly, so to all those that do please provide your proof of freedom from tax, levy, Lien in simple words or drawings (picture of words, document).

You see no matter what you call yourself the SYSTEM will pick you up somewhere in some COUNTRY and hold you until the charge is reversed.

This is a basic example that should be easily defeated, correct?

Again, whom travels freely without TAX, LIEN, LEVY or ARREST, please present your proofs to RMAN.

Response written by MJ: 25-Feb-2017

Christ the Wisdom and Power of God - Part 3

You ask the impossible and you know it. If you are born in the flesh you are born under law. The best you can do is create a new estate but then you are now responsible for developing contracts for travel. There exists an international travel treaty in Vienna of which sovereigns may sign in accord with its provisions. Nevertheless a sovereign acts for all within his/her estate - and that includes the sovereign. So you know the answer to your question is impossible and what is left then is why ask it at all?

Even Ceasar is not above the law. Nevertheless Ceasar and his Administration enjoy certain "Political Rights" that the general citizenry do not. Ceasar and his Administration - administer civil rights to the citizenry - protecting those civil rights so that every man is secure in his person. Of course debt changes matters, but we all know this fact. So again it seems you have failed to define what you mean by THE SYSTEM. And as such confusion reigns. All is contract and the contract is sacred.

Even those who have established a new Political State [currently all the territory has been claimed so it would be a trespass to claim land without war] know they are subject to the Administration of those who have dominion over the territorial State. It is a question of liability and contract to other States and to the citizenry who expect a certain measure of certainty in their daily lives.

I almost spit out my food this morning when some clown sitting beside us said he wanted to be able to travel up and down the roads without insurance, etc. etc. etc. I had to stop him and ask him if it would be okay if I did the same and I crashed the vehicle I was driving into his and hurt his family? He of course angered - which was good - for at least he had some semblance of right and wrong in terms of equity. My response to his anger is that I would be ready to kill the man who hurt my daughter, son or wife in such an irresponsible manner [not that I would act on that impulse but certainly I would be very angry]. To that end I gave him the Rodney Dangerfield stare and he just nodded his head.

THEN HE SAID - it is sort of selfish isn't it? And to that we all agreed and then we enjoyed each other's company as we merged tables together and we found out that we have a lot in common. As for my house we do not mind sacrifice in order to live in a peaceful society. I pay the property taxes without reservation because I would rather live next to a certain amount of knowing than a complete idiot. I don't generally appreciate paying taxes but I pay them anyways and I know I will always be able to pay them for I see that in my inner vision - I am successful and I am rich and I am wealthy - even when I'm not. There is no lack with God.

Opportunity always avails itself to me because I have the courage to claim it in my daydreams. I am no more special than you are. We all may enjoy the Law. I had to prove this to myself and I did in amazing ways. Many times in fact. But in the end when I was recognized by the district attorney to be pursuing self determination - all charges were dropped. Even the judge related honor upon honor and I reflected back to him what he gave me. Asking him if I could speak in his court. Don't fool yourself it is his court.

It all comes down to a choice. If you and another form State, then you both are subject to the laws of your State. And, of course, you should never trespass another State and/or another States' property/citizenry. That action could lead now to war. If you contract with the territorial authorities to make a common use of the roadways, then you will abide by that contract. And thus you are like a dog returning to his vomit. And now I come full circle - if you are in the body [flesh] you are Under Law. That is a universal fact and anyone who tells you differently is a liar and a thief. Even an ignorant thief is still a thief.

Oh by the way, I asked my new friend this morning "If you can envision another State of reality where law is not necessary and peace is maintained so that equity and justice can be provided even when accidents occur, then please relate it to me right now so that we both might move forward to effect this reality." He lowered his head. I responded, don't worry I don't have the answer either. But I know the Spiritual Laws and I know I am free there to Create. And while my creations manifest by powers unknown to the senses, their manifestation still come forth in the flesh - therefore subject to Ceasar. For if I desire a new car - I need only see and believe I have it, and I know not how it will come to me - but it will. That is not to say that the new car will not require registration, taxes, title - it will. If I need the ability to pay taxes I need only see and believe I have it and it will come to be. That does not relieve me of the tax burden.

What now of your pirates? They are nothing.

Have a good day.
    I Am Michael Joseph

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
    arminius likes this.
  20. Michael Joseph

Christ the Wisdom and Power of God - Part 2

Much Madness – Emily Dickinson

Much madness is divinest sense
    To a discerning eye;
    Much sense the starkest madness.

’Tis the majority
    In this, as all, prevails.

Assent, and you are sane;
    Demur,—you ’re straightway dangerous,
    And handled with a chain.​

The objective mind is the husband and the wife is the subjective mind. In reality there is but one mind with different natures. In fact, when one learns to plant seed in the subjective mind and speak, walk and do from a position that is not yet manifest, then that one, while seemingly insane, is actually in his Divine sense; alternatively, one who walks solely in the objective mind, subject to sense and facts, is actually insane when viewed from the Spiritual Law. Said Spiritual Law is the first Cause which is consciousness - let there be Light. Therefore all is Light. One who acts solely from facts observed thru sense is in great darkness. And thus is called "starkest madness." One who observes in darkness another in darkness seems sane. But in reality they are both insane! The blind lead the blind into the ditch.

The mass, which has always been wrong, thinks it is right for it operates out of a cistern of sense [objective mind] it knows not the well within. For the woman at the well had five husbands [senses] but she had to draw for her substance. She only had form [legal] she was not yet of IS REAL [lawful substance]. Thusly one who Demurs from external literal religion - escapes. It is like Elton John said -

"You almost had your hooks in me didn't you dear [False religion found at every street corner]
    You nearly had me roped and tied
    Altar-bound, hypnotized
    Sweet freedom whispered in my ear
    You're a butterfly
    And butterflies are free to fly
    Fly away, high away, bye bye" - Someone saved my life tonight - Elton John

Now we understand Wives submit to your Husband. The subjective mind does just that! - she submits. She knows not good or bad - she accepts all as truth and produces the children from the seed she is given. Be it "In-Visioned" or "Tele-Visioned". And a husband which does not love his wife had a difficult life. Now you know I speak not to form [male man or female man] but to the same mind which is in both of us. "Be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind." For he called their name Man [Adam]. Thusly the first Church/State was Man in perfect Unity - Hear O Israel the Lord your God is One.

Today the Church/State is run by lawyers [the new priests] and the mass takes their portion [orders] of these external priests [the gentiles trample the outer court]. You could say Baal priests. The mass, from their perspective, is righteous. But from a higher perspective they are all insane! Once more around the wheel to satiate these flesh bodies - but "sweet freedom whispered in my ear" and even though I was a caterpillar, I believe I am a butterfly. And She [false Church/State] can no longer hold me. For now I see I own everything. For I live, move and have my being in God. And therefore I am in the Light - the primal Cause.

Nature and I cannot be separated because in reality I project my world and She manifests the seed of which I plant within her. This is why the Scripture says "a man injured in the stones cannot be a priest." Therefore We two are actually One in the Infinite possibility of the probability wave. Superposition collapses into a single reality according to the thoughts [seeds] planted into my subjective mind. Angels or Ideas and thoughts form a coherent seed. My world therefore is a child of Me. But Me understood properly is an aspect of God. It has always been Me. I shall have no other God's before Me. To the insane [objectively five sense limited minded] the foregoing is mad. As they say too much light at once blinds the eye!

Who is Ceasar before one who knows the Laws of the inner courts? Zerubabbel was born in confusion [the name means "seed of confusion"] but came out of confusion! Now then what Mountain shall stand before Zerubabbel? He shall make that Mountain a plain! And this one who is a Knower knows he only need enter into his prayer closet to manifest the desired state of being. How can one come to a higher state, except that he die to the one he currently abides? Abraham get ye up out of the land of the Chaldeans!

Lift up your eyes for your Salvation [Redemption] comes from Within. I heard a police officer say he had no hope for the mass. See now that he is planting poisons in his garden and his world shall manifest a hopeless condition. One righteous man can make a huge difference. If said Man be male or female in form it matters not. We walk by Faith and not by sight! Therefore let our internal Eye be single [in focus] and our whole body [existence in nature] will fill with Light [manifest consciousness]. Alive for the very first time!

Appropriately from THE DOORS comes the song "The End" which relates of one who walks in outer darkness [objective consciousness] subject to sense - this is the realm of Ceasar - but is about to awaken.

"Lost in a Roman wilderness of pain
    And all the children are insane, all the children are insane
    Waiting for the summer rain, yeah"

And Rome [excuse me the United States] has her standing armies - that is, in case you DEMUR. Fear not these are nothing before one who Knows. And Rome she knows it - it is only her insane children who continue to sleep walk. But we are changing that - trying to awaken he who would listen. Elijah and David did show - who is this who would dare to deny the Living God?

"We know and we understand
    a mighty god is a living man" - Get up Stand up - Bob Marley

Goliath had four brothers [five senses - or five lords of the Philistines]; Elijah withstood 450 Baal priests and they all lost their life which is standing before the Court. A living Man who knows I AM THAT I AM may at anytime claim self determination - and step into the promised land.

"C'mon baby, take a chance with us
    And meet me at the back of the blue bus"

Be blessed,

MJ

Last edited: Feb 25, 2017
  21. Michael Joseph

Sent: Wednesday,
    Subject: Steve's condition

Thanks so much Michael. I did what you suggested, and I prayed like you said. It really helped. The surgeon came in and said the situation was not an emergency as we were told at the other hospital. Steve does have compression of 1 possibly 2 nerves around his spinal cord. Steve said he didnt want surgery, he wanted to do pain management and physical therapy. Don't know if this will relieve the pain, but he wanted to try. Thanks so much for writing to me and giving me encouragement. Steve will write to you as soon as things get a little better.Thanks again-Barbara

Response written by Michael Joseph - 22 February-2017

Thank you Barbara for including me in your life.

When you pray, now that you know the condition and the place of needed repair, try to see Steve surrounded in white light. Here is the formula for the mental intercourse that you need to perform to bring forth the child [desired state or condition of existence]. I will explain. But for now look carefully at how a child is birthed. There is a male part to play and a female part and these two in joint effort can create a child - but they can't give it life. Now I will explain.

And God said: This is your Declaration of Faith [trust] - this will be most likely done mentally - a conversation between you and the All in All. For we live, move and have our being IN GOD. and Hear O Israel the Lord your God is One. We are therefore ONE. For how could we be otherwise? Therefore God cannot exhale. Therefore we breath IN which is a statement of INTERNAL THOUGHT [mental discourse]. Mentally speak your desired state of being. This is the Father nature within you - your male nature which needs to provide the Moving Thought which is, in the analogy, the Sperm needed to impregnate the Egg. The male gives and the female receives that is the nature of things. Now for the female in you. Please continue.

And God saw: This is your imagination. For your imagination receives of the Thought and envisions [IN-Vision] what can be. Tangent: We don't need TELE-Vision we need more In-Vision. I find it interesting that school teachers stamp out the little child's ability to day dream. This is the very thing that is needed and it is stamped out of the child and replaced with wrote regurgitation of useless facts. But I digress. Imagination is therefore a receptive nature. For She receives and conceives the child. No man ever birthed a child. Mother aspect. You imagine the State of Being you desire. Your DESIRE is the egg in the analogy. The State of Being is the Child.

Tangent: In another sense your Objective mind - produces the thought [male] and your subjective mind receives the thought [female]. She, the subjective mind, is many times in Scripture called the Heart.

continuing...

Now this is very important. Now once the thought impregnates the desire you hold that up in the Light [Christ Consciousness] remember Jesus said IF thy eye be single your whole body will fill with Light. Consider what man ever impregnated a woman and then tampered with the zygote? Would he not kill the growing child? Answer is absolutely yes. It is the Power or Wisdom of God to give Life.

Now it is time for a wonderful revelation. You are MARY. And the state of being you wish to bring forth is NOT birthed of your own doing. For GOD gives the increase. Said another way - let no man put asunder what God has joined together. What is the NEXT step?

And God named: Here now is the Child. You have declared your desire and now you go forth and tell your story because your faith has made it so. The objective mind will scoff and say but look where is the proof - are you insane? - where is the proof? Remember sister, we walk by Faith and NOT by sight [senses]. Can you have the faith to deny your senses to call forth that which is not as if it already is? In fact the moment you prayed it was - now what does that make you?

It makes you a WITNESS to the Glory of God manifesting THRU you. You are the agency of which the impregnated egg shall be birthed. It was you which prayed the prayer for another! You, my dear, are Mary! But do not be deceived - the very thought you had was not your own. So give glory to God - Yehovah Yireh - God provides.

Now, let the weak say "I am Strong". For when I am weakest, then I no longer rely upon my own strength which is nothing.

No doubt Steve is being tossed to and fro on the high seas of tribulation - but you can help him - you can pray for him in the manner set forth hereinbefore. Remember the story of the centurion's daughter? The centurion asked Jesus to heal his daughter. The daughter did not ask - the centurion asked! And it was his faith - not the daughter's faith - which healed his daughter.

Love is wonderful.

Be strong and I expect a report that Steve is doing well and you are amazed at his results, Michael Joseph

22. David Merrill

Very agreeable.

23. Michael Joseph

K wrote:
    Hello -

While I was listening to the last "Lawful Money" seminar at www.lawfulmoneytrust.com, it was mentioned that on the W4, the applying circumstances to qualify exempt are, "I did not owed Federal taxes last year" or "I do not expect to owe taxes this year."

So this begs the question, "Is it necessary to file a return at all?"

My husband and I have gone another route, as there is more than one path to the same destination. The very shortened version is, we corrected status to clarify "non-U.S. Citizen" and then through various forms and documents, set up a private trust. The private trust allows for us to open a special deposit bank account, as it is foreign to the U.S. ... no need for the lawful money language, it is opened as with the words "special deposit" that show up on the statements. In theory, my husband claims Exempt and provides a W8BEN with the W4 and has a restricted signature on the W4 (there is more behind this methodology but it's way too much to explain in a short post ... he fills out the W8BEN specific to his status).

Being foreign to the U.S. and not being a U.S Citizen, no longer carries the obligation to file at all.

Of course, now we are being faced with an instance for example, if he would like to get a mortgage (god-forbid ... I really don't want to go there). The banks require the last two years' tax returns to show all "income."

I am not indicating that "exempt" means you cannot or should not file a return, not at all, as I have claimed "exempt" in the past as I knew additional business deductions, aside from employment status, would take care of any taxes "owed". However, I am curious as to when "you" claim "exempt" as indicated in the audio, are you still filing a tax return? (I realize that is a very personal and may be read as a tricky question, so I acknowledge the nature of it and I realize you may not respond. =)

And, has anyone experienced getting a house loan without coughing up 2 year's tax returns?

Hopefully, in another couple of years as I keep studying and become more confident in my creations and claims, all of this will be a non-issue.

Response by MJ written 25-Feb-2017:

Thank you very much for your participation in the forums. I will attempt to address your questions as follows:

1. Regarding W4 and filing: There are different schools of thought here and I think the answer lies for each individual in terms of their ability to know what they are doing and to keep their own record. While it is true one may elect to be exempt from withholdings if one meets the conditions on the W4 application, however, it is up to the individual if he/she desires to make a filing at the end of the year. What I mean by that is according to the IRS, if you have no obligation to pay tax then you are not under any obligation to file. However, consider that the IRS is keeping an internal accounting and as such filing does assist them in keeping their books. So I think it is an individual decision should one file or not to file. I suppose if one has kept a record of transactions and can show that no Operation of Law causes an obligation to be conferred upon the filer [or in this case a non-filer] then one would be confident enough to support ones cause should an audit be required. In fact this one should welcome an audit for then that one would be finished with the agency. We have assisted students in the former and latter causes - one such agent telling a student "you know who you are, have a nice life." In other words - the war is over. As with all matters that is your choice.

2. Regarding your "private trust": You should be aware that Trusts exist UNDER Law. I have had friends who tried this same stuff but in the end they had not exercised their right of self determination and as such, later they were made to pay back taxes. I know exactly what you are talking about and there are many routes to get to that status like you say. One such route is a Corporation Sole with oversight of a Foundation. Nevertheless, I hope that the path you have chosen is working for you. I would not recommend it to the casual student. In regard to personage and/or status, there is no problem with being a citizen of a State in regard to exercising the remedy written in law. If one exercises their remedy found at Title 12 USC Section 411, then that one is without a requirement to pay income tax. BECAUSE the Estate of the Taxpayer has not been transferred thru the use of FRN's there is no duty because there is no trustee.

While I recognize what you have said, I do not know how you got there and, either way, it does not add nor detract from the remedy taught herein.

You are always able to exercise your right of self determination; however, as many have found out the hard way, if you have yet to be acknowledged by the State of your nativity, it can be quite difficult should you end up as they say "in the cross hairs of the typewriter."

If you have not yet pledged your allegiance to a foreign estate such that your Honor, Life and Labor supports its efforts and you have yet to give notice of your new Estate - Political in nature [all the land has been claimed], then as far as the State of your nativity is concerned, they view you as their subject; and, therefore their liability. You will want to be very sure that you have been acknowledged in diplomatic capacity as a head of State. That is my two cents worth.

Do not listen to the fools out there - the System will render great honor to you if you declare yourself before the world and you begin to possess/own the new Political Estate. However, do not expect that the system will give you any help. While they will not hinder you, most likely they will not help you either. So kudos on you if you have done the foregoing, you are in the great minority.

3. Regarding tax returns, if you are operating within your own Estate, then why would you need a mortgage? Would you not just setup a meeting with the Secretary of State's office and negotiate a deal regarding an Embassy? Sovereigns exercise their power in contract with other sovereigns. You of course have your own Law so your Trusts would be subject to your Law and thusly your courts. If all of the foregoing sounds foreign to you, then you should really think about what you are doing. If not, then again kudos.

4. Regarding loans and tax returns: First a bit of history. In the early 2000s many cities experienced unprecedented growth to the tune of 10 percent per year for many years. In order to make my point clear one must first get a handle on exponential growth and doubling in effort to understand what I am about to write.

Essentially in order to find how long it takes to double any quantity the formula for doubling is 100ln2 / rate of growth = 69.3 [we use 70 - its easier]. For example if the population rate of growth is 10% then the population will double in 70/10 = 7 years. That means if the population is 1M today in seven years it will be 2M. Now to put that in better perspective, if the population is being served by two failing wastewater treatment facilities today then in seven years there will be four failing wastewater treatment facilities.

So you can see it was very important to slow growth. And if you have lived long on this earth you may have noticed bang/bust cycles and these cycles typically go about every seven years - go figure. The idea again is to control growth and the number one way to control growth is thru the economy. And this is done thru policy.

What I have seen in the past years is that the banks have gotten very strict in regards to what it takes to get a new mortgage or even a refinance and that too is a byproduct of the housing bubble that finally exploded - see movie THE BIG SHORT. In those days I invested in real estate and I can tell you that mortgage brokers would have written loans to a monkey. But times have changed - people want accountability and stability - or rather the ILLUSION of such. And so they have been given their Illusion - but the industry is still creating Traunches to satisfy investors who seek high risk / high return.

So in regard to getting a mortgage w/o two tax returns [years], I don't see that happening today. But there are tons of FSBO's out there and, as such, plenty of opportunity to do owner financing w/o banks.

But I digress.

Now a note to the casual reader. Do not seize on W8-BEN without much study and comprehension. One may easily obligate one's self to a duty by mere use of property. If I was trustee of a foundation that does business within the territory called the United States of America, i would be darn sure that every commercial instrument I touched or negotiated bore the words:

Name of Foundation, by Michael Joseph as Trustee and demand is made for lawful money per 12 USC 411 and full discharge is demanded per 12 USC 95(a)(2): Signature as Trustee.

Now in regard to the latter 12 - 95a2: One may argue that code no longer exists. To that end, it may or may not- I do not rely upon digital sources for such matters; however if it does not, one may then refer to Title 50 Section 7(e) which relates:

(e) No person shall be held liable in any court for or in respect to anything done or omitted in pursuance of any order, rule, or regulation made by the President under the authority of this Act [sections 1 to 6, 7 to 39, and 41 to 44 of this Appendix].
    Any payment, conveyance, transfer, assignment, or delivery of money or property made to the alien property custodian hereunder shall be a full acquittance and discharge for all purposes of the obligation of the person making the same to the extend of same.

12 USC 95 (a)(2) reads:

(2) Any payment, conveyance, transfer, assignment, or delivery of property or interest therein, made to or for the account of the United States, or as otherwise directed, pursuant to this section or any rule, regulation, instruction, or direction issued hereunder shall to the extent thereof be a full acquittance and discharge for all purposes of the obligation of the person making the same; and no person shall be held liable in any court for or in respect to anything done or omitted in good faith in connection with the administration of, or in pursuance of and in reliance on, this section, or any rule, regulation, instruction, or direction issued hereunder.

For instance if I was a foreigner come to the United States of America and I desired to rent a car. I had best be sure that I abide by the driving laws. Unless I am flying a foreign flag and therefore under escort, I am totally responsible for all liabilities of my actions.

Let the reader beware a Trust is formed UNDER LAW and contemplates property established Under the domain of a sovereign. One would do well to study VARIATION OF AGREEMENT under Uniform Commercial Code. Only those who have standing to make agreements in and for their States have standing to enter into Contracts regarding the possession of property. No property ever leaves the State [alienation] without the consent of the Heads of State.

By the way, don't expect your average attorney at law to comprehend or understand any of the foregoing. I actually overheard one attorney at law say the following: "Yea though I walk thru the valley of the shadow of debt, I shall fear no evil for I shall dwell at the trough of the taxpayer forever." I do not like or dislike this man and that statement does not cause me to hold an opinion on the practice of law. I have found many an honorable man and woman practicing law. And most today learn of their profession thru experience on the job. But most likely you know these things already.

HONOR and TRUTH above all else.

With best regards,
    Michael Joseph

24. David Merrill

Thanks again! This has been a developmental learning tool. The layout here is wonderful! It is so easy to amplify my points with images so that someone reading here can read the material, and then refresh their memory by just flashing through the Pages and glancing at the photos.

It took me a couple days to catch that. The "vs" implies a conflict or contest for authority while the true Bible Story describes an alliance in the Valley of the Kings. Abraham, the progenitor of Levi paid homage and tribute to Melchizedek. And so we have it - still today. There are many keys to unlock this riddle - The Akashic Record, the Book of Life, the Holy Spirit, the Treasury of Souls and so on. Speak it in terms you recognize and you are in.

Guardians of the Record - the Grail, sangre royal (Bloodline);

Bloodline a Man guardians.jpg
    Enter admiralty, stage left.

Custodians of the Record:

biography of Colorado.jpg

And this photo of the Thirteenth Amendment hanging in the clerk and recorder's office is worth taking note of. This is because so many suitors on the brain trust were ordering it up from all over the country.

13th_Amendment_hanging_in_clerk's_office.JPG

This goes on and on. When I visited the Mason library one day the curator asked me to come with him and inspect the Vault. And of course I linked above what is likely the only video of the inside of a Treasury Vault you will ever see.

The SE Corner of the Golden Rectangle holds the gold backing the non-elastic US notes still in circulation.

Numismatic Museum.jpg

national banking sanitized.jpg

federal paper.JPG

And I am just showing you enough to convince you that I believe Levi is still humbly subject to Melchizedek. I have a book - Nothing in this Book is True; But It's Exactly How Things Are. I found it after it was mentioned in a music video:

It mentions, for what it is worth, that in 1989 at least the world had five Melchizedek priests walking in the flesh... Our objective and mission is to heal interdimensional miscommunication.

Exhibits 2013 close.jpg

1861 Five.jpg

career mission from Directive.jpg
    The Executive Order process is still in a shambles, as I write...

Last edited: Feb 26, 2017
    REO 54 likes this.
  25. Michael Joseph

Have you ever studied a bee hive? I have. I have watched in amazement for hours as they act all day long in support of the one enterprise - LIFE. Their consciousness is bent toward life - each doing his/her own job in the most efficient manner. The drones are another matter altogether. The drones remind me of politicians - when the Queen is done with them they are taken to the hive entrance/exit and kicked out. But that is not what concerns me about bees.

Human populations in societal groups are much the same a bees. And those who know how to manipulate the societal consciousness can easily manipulate that society. I return now to the poem recently posted by Emily Dickinson -

Much Madness – Emily Dickinson

Much madness is divinest sense
    To a discerning eye;
    Much sense the starkest madness.

’Tis the majority
    In this, as all, prevails.

Assent, and you are sane;
    Demur,—you ’re straightway dangerous,
    And handled with a chain.​

What insight into the human condition this woman possessed! The second stanza is amazing to me in regard to consciousness. If you ever buy Bronner Soap, then you will read of this same philosophy - Bob Dylan sang of it in "It's alright Ma" - saying "To understand you know too soon, there is no sense in trying." Point is if most of the people in society hold a certain view of life, then their consciousness will make their image of life come to be. It is what they believe to be true - even if it is an illusion - and thusly the consciousness of hive - er, excuse me the mass, will prevail.

Nevertheless, one righteous man can have a huge effect - even without opening mouth. If we can envision a better reality for each other, the world can change. A few weeks ago I went to a "gun show" with a friend to pick up some .223 rounds. I enjoyed walking around and talking to the numerous vendors. I can say without exception to the man they were all filled to the rim with fear. Each stockpiling their guns and ammo for "the big one." All afraid of what they do not know. To a man not one could truly form a coherent idea of why. But to each they all had a mental need to protect whatever it was they thought needed protection. As such, they will bring this calamity upon their own heads. They would never believe that they are the first cause for their self fulfilling prophecy, for they don't know the laws of light [consciousness].

Hoarding their metals [their so called money and their bullets] they think themselves secure. This security is false. The bread and the wine does not come until FORGIVENESS comes. Then our rational mind [Moses] is granted the use of the Law. That is not to say the Moral Code given to those who do not understand the laws of consciousness - but that is to say the Spiritual Law. For now we have been washed and drawn out of the water.

And those who cannot and have not changed self or better said do not comprehend self cannot truly help another. Kingdoms rise and fall and laws change to the good or bad of the people who live by this external mechanism. One by one they rise and fall back into the grave. For there is no life in these forms - only shadows on the wall. Ref. Plato's Cave.

This morning I awoke to my friend sending me a note - even though the doctors told him he was in dire straights he refused to believe in their prognosis. He and his wife agreed in Mind he was in good health. The rational mind will refuse such "hocus pocus" but that mind is limited.

Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2017 9:31 AM
    Subject: My Condition

Michael....I have a lot I would like to say but because of the swelling in my spine, I'll have to keep this short...For the first time I had an out of the body experience....My vision was that I am healed.....I'm going to leave it at that and that is what I am going to focus on....I want to thank you for corresponding with my wife....She had to read it a few times but she got it and she really appreciates your help!!.....You don't know how much that you have helped us both...God is the pilot of our ship....Thank you for your correspondence and love for us!!...I'm expecting a good report in 30 days when I go back to the doc!!....God Bless you Michael Joseph!!!

=========

A good report he shall have! No merchandise can be made of this man's soul. His soul is intact. What of your pirates now? They are nothing!

Shalom,
    Michael Joseph

26. Carl

Carl Gold Member Gold Chaser

Depends upon the time of day the question is asked
    Just an F.Y.I.
    U.S. courts have consistently held that 'legal tender' and 'lawful money' are the same thing, so a "demand is made for lawful money per 12 USC 411 and full discharge is demanded per 12 USC 95(a)" will net you, as per Section 31 U.S.C. 5103, United States coins and currency (including Federal reserve notes and circulating notes of Federal reserve banks and national banks) are legal tender for all debts, public charges, taxes, and dues.

The U.S.G. owns the 'Federal Reserve Note' and, as per section 16 of the Federal Reserve Act, issues them to the Federal Reserve Bank upon payment for their production and posting of collateral of equal value of the notes received. The collateral requirement regulates the Fed's access to the legal tender money. Federal Reserve notes represent a first lien on all the assets of the Federal Reserve Banks, and on the collateral specifically held against them.

What isn't a U.S. legal tender, or a money/currency of any type, is Fed and bank-generated private credit denominated in dollars.

BarnacleBob likes this.
  27. Michael Joseph

Thank you Carl,

You are correct both USN's and FRN's are a legal tender. And anyone looking at a note will recognize the signature of the trustees - LEGAL begs a trust.

HOWEVER, both are therefore lawful to use in terms of a tender; and each use carries with it DIFFERENT OBLIGATIONS. The FRN is NOT lawful money. And while you are correct they are both a legal tender that is a long way from SUBSTANCE- you speak to form. I speak to Substance. Experience has shown thru numerous encounters with IRS and DOR; and for that matter banks, that we know what we are talking about.

What I love seeing is folks overcoming their programmed fear and thereby enjoying more SUBSTANCE - making their life a bit easier.

I do not generally deem lawyers to be dumb and stupid - well some are - but that is true of every profession. They shall be redeemed IN lawful money on Demand. Now I know there are many who are dull and slow out there but let me be as blunt as I possibly can be. There is NO REDEMPTION unless there is a demand. And if a DEMAND is required, then without said demand the SUBSTANCE remains NON Lawful Money. This concept should be obvious even to the casual reader but I know programming is hard to break.

In other words, why would the writers of the FR Act and 12USC411 relate that a demand is required if in substance FRN's are Lawful Money? If that is the argument, then I would have to relate back that the lawyers that wrote the code are retarded idiots. I do not deem or esteem these men and women who wrote said code to be either. They knew what they were doing and many, many, many court cases relate the same.

And many of our students [www.lawfulmoneytrust.com] are enjoying the fruits of their Demand - even in the face of those who continue to gainsay based on their ignorance and fear programming. In fact, we have seen many a lawyer - actually I would say ATTORNer who continue to gainsay remedy. Because they know there is great control over the mass if they remain as debtors to the central banking scheme.

To say the U.S.G. owns the FRN is suspicious to me. If that is the case, then that would mean the US is charging itself interest on a loan to itself? The government is agent of the State. Why would the government pledge its credit to itself to issue a loan to itself?

I know conditioning is hard to break. But even my three year old boy questioned how could there be a Santa Clause given we have a gas log fire place and no way from him to get down our chimney? Roflmao. Refusing to lie to him - I instructed him - just smile and look the presenter right in the eye and say thank you!

The use of the so called withholdings has sure helped out a lot around here. And we know of many men and women who overcame their fear to find peace and substance at the end of their road. Nevertheless in accord with both being a legal tender - $1 FRN and $1 USN buy you the same loaf of bread. But in the end the latter user gets to keep 35-50% more bread and thusly has better opportunity than the former.

My hope Carl is that you are enjoying the use of Lawful Money and therefore more substance for you and your family. Thank you for your post, I appreciate your comments. But I have to disagree in form with your opening statement. Or rather I qualify it - as this is a trick in words that crafty wordsmiths use in order to trap feeble minds.

Legal tender is lawful to use for certain purposes in Law. But FRN's, as clearly shown herein before, are not lawful money in substance. There are too many court cases [recent cases] which reflect this view and so there exists a precedent to support the concept of Form vs. Substance.

Levi sacrificed animals on an altar of fire - Melchizedok knows the animals are his thoughts and the fire his experience! In the former the mind is stuck in a rut of literalism or religion[ism] subject to various models of control. The external priests control the mass in ritual. In the latter, Man is free - the TRUTH sets him free and his freedom is obtained thru experience.

THE BLESSING IS IN THE HAND OF THE DOER.

If the word smiths at the Federal Reserve Board have it their way they put the minds of the simple to sleep. For they say FRN's are redeemed as lawful money and therefore they are lawful money. But this is just a hypnosis trick used on the feeble and simple mass who did not pay attention in English class. Learning the difference between an Adjective and a Noun is of vital importance. Clearly anyone who has half way paid attention to history knows any president who tried to put into circulation duty free notes was killed. Kennedy and Lincoln did show and there are still many USN's floating around in circulation from 1963.

Here is one for you to review. Notice anything?

104628_Obv.jpg

There is no Federal Reserve SEAL.

Study the Law of SEAL's and commercial contracts and you will see. Fish out of the RIGHT side of the boat. You will also notice that there is no closed survey boundary between the so called left side and the right side of the Note. But closed surveys confuse many so don't dwell to long on that aspect. In 1971 it was determined that these SERVE the same purpose - TENDER for PURCHASE to gain POSSESSION - So the FRN is a dual capacity note.

Merely exchanging paper for possession of good is not the same as making a DEMAND. Why this fact remains a mystery in the minds of folk remains a mystery to me but then again folks still believe a whale swallowed a man and a snake talked to a woman. So I guess I am not surprised.

We have had many a student exercise their demand only to be caught in the cross hairs of the typewriter [computer scan] whereby the IRS issues a Frivolous filling letter. However, upon explanation and proof of a record, it generally takes no more than two letters or phone calls to rectify the situation. Many of our students relate that they not only get the withholdings returned to them but also with 8% interest tacked on.

Nothing trumps being baptized in fire! Have you ever been experienced - I have.

To your success,
    Michael Joseph

solarion likes this.
  28. David Merrill

This reminds me of The Mule in Isaac ASIMOV's Foundation Trilogy. With the whole universe inhabited the Selden Equations were extremely accurate for predicting what would happen next. Until a little uninteresting fellow came along with the mental gift of being able to feel whatever any man or woman brought to his attention was feeling...

That has been pointed out too. The dual purpose note. It functions as well as private credit FRN and US note as well. Non-endorsement yields a US note in the form of a Federal Reserve note (1971). By Treasury decree, in accord with the conversion to SDR's. Interestingly I published my Certificate of Baptism (Death Certificate to the Debt System).

The focus on the effect of the demand, rather than the demand (claim) is consistently what keeps the more educated about metals from understanding the remedy, and how to apply it.

They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand...

They - is not limited to Fed notes. All that law demands of anybody is that they make a demand. You might get it. You might not. I covered three USSC court cases in the last pages here. WARE, McCULLOCH and RICKMAN. All three opinions spoke true but you have to put them all together and disregard the form of the notes tendered. Especially in light of metals. And it is also important to stop patrolling what goes on behind the teller window. All you need do is make your demand and have confidence that truth and law prevail.

And it does.

P.S. Michael Joseph points out how clever words of art by attorneys seems to allow the layman to presume "as if" is the same as "in".

They shall be redeemed as lawful money on demand...
    They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand...

When you see somebody using "as" - presume that is legalese for "as if". It opens the door for a much bigger interpretation than "in" when you break out the proper English.

29. Michael Joseph

Acts 17:27 That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:
    Acts 17:28 For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring.

What humors me is that many who place their trust in metals obtain said metals by exhange of notes of which they declare is not money. So they are double minded for if the exchange was made upon no consideration, then there is fraud, a grant which may have revisionary interest, or a gift. One who claims gift must prove it. Therefore they are generally left with the first two.

Someone related something about piracy. Mirror tell me whats the difference. Somehow these pirates actually thieves believe that they have claim to the substance they hold because of the nature of the substance? Where is there honor? Where is the Special Particulars of their Claim before the Husbandmen of the Earth who steward the Earth? These have but a mere possession - ownership is in the State.

One could even say there are Superior Trustees and Lesser Trustees. In the former is ownership in the latter is possession. England she was a Fiefdom long before The United States of America [the style matters]. Any grant of her is subject to her status and does not relieve her subjects of former obligation - no matter what they might think.

Judgment falls on the ignorant as too the knowledgeable. And then another informed me that we are in a "bull market" - surely this one does not think to trade his precious metals for notes of worthless value? Why how ignorant would that be! ROFLMAO...."Precious, my Precious"......

Value is determined in what another man will give for anything. Therefore money can be anything whereupon goods are exchanged. It is only the simple minded folk who are so blind as to think money is expressly ascribed in written contract. Hapilly these go to their Levitical priests so that their very lives [labor] may be sacrificed to gods they know not. Clearly the latter is true for Jesus related to the so called holy rollers that they had no idea of the true God. The so called holy rollers worship form, tradition and custom - for in these they retain great power over those who would bow their knee to the altar of ignorance and representation.

Eli's two sons did show - they rip off the people day and night! There is NOTHING new under the Sun. Oh by the way did you see today one ounce of gold is trading for get this $1256.90 Notes! Now, that one did bring a chuckle from me! Now let me see: 1259.7/42.22 = 29.8/1. But who cares how many notes they trade for - the notes are valueless right? Oh, now I get it, they aren't exactly valueless as long as other people accept them. Ahhhh.

Maybe I can see trading the commodity called gold now. Oh crap - i called it a commodity. Geez now I'm confused. Did I trade money for money? Value for Value? Okay what have I done - stop the world I want off.....where's that talking snake to make everything seem right?

Isa 52:1 Awake, awake; put on thy strength, O Zion; put on thy beautiful garments, O Jerusalem, the holy city: for henceforth there shall no more come into thee the uncircumcised and the unclean.

Isa 52:2 Shake thyself from the dust; arise, and sit down, O Jerusalem: loose thyself from the bands of thy neck, O captive daughter of Zion.

Isa 52:3 For thus saith the LORD, Ye have sold yourselves for nought; and ye shall be redeemed without money.

Redeemed without money! Hmmm....

By the way, don't forget to tip your wait staff, thank you for having me. In the spirit of Jim Rome - Good Day Now!

Best regards,
    Michael Joseph

30. David Merrill

I edited a P.S. above for on my response to Carl.

31. Carl

What is lawful money? How is it different from legal tender?

"Lawful money" is a term used in the Federal Reserve Act, the act that authorizes the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System to issue Federal Reserve notes. The Act states that Federal Reserve notes "shall be obligations of the United States and shall be receivable by all national and member banks and Federal reserve banks and for all taxes, customs, and other public dues. They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand at the Treasury Department of the United States, in the city of Washington, District of Columbia, or at any Federal Reserve bank." The Act did not, however, define the term "lawful money," but up until 1913, the only currency issued by the United States that was legally recognized as "lawful money" was various issues of "demand notes" (subsequently known as "old demand notes") and "United States notes" authorized by Congress during the Civil War.

At the time, some currency was not considered legal tender, although it could be used by national banking associations as "lawful money reserves." Thus, the term "lawful money" had a broader meaning than the term "legal tender."

In 1933, Congress changed the law so that all U.S. coins and currency (including Federal Reserve notes), regardless of when issued, constitutes "legal tender" for all purposes. Federal and state courts since then have repeatedly held that Federal Reserve notes are also "lawful money." Milam v. U.S., 524 F.2d 629 (9th Cir. 1974), is typical of the federal and state court cases holding that Federal Reserve notes are "lawful money." In Milam, the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit reviewed a judgment denying relief to an individual who sought to redeem a $50 Federal Reserve Bank Note in "lawful money." The United States tendered Milam $50 in Federal Reserve notes, but Milam refused the notes, asserting that "lawful money" must be gold or silver. The Ninth Circuit, noting that this matter had been put to rest by the U.S. Supreme Court nearly a century before in the Legal Tender Cases (Juilliard v. Greenman), 110 U.S. 421 (1884), rejected this assertion as frivolous and affirmed the judgment.

--------------------

For the most part, I think your "substance" is a figment of your overactive imagination. One does not overcome 'programming' by replacing that 'programming' with 'fictional, ritualistic programming' of their own making. Legal tender/lawful money, same thing, and includes FRNs. The 'demand' was modified in 1933 to reflect the new fiat monetary paradigm. What did not change was the accounting for that new fiat money, they simply replaced the gold in the accounting with the FRN and continued accounting it as if the U.S.G. had to tax and borrow in order to spend the fiat money it owns, as it did when gold was the money.

The U.S.G. pays interest on its issue of bonds, not on the legal tender it owns, which are backed by the full faith and credit of the U.S. (it's not an 'assets pledge', it's an 'honor pledge', the 'obligation' incurred). The U.S.G. does not use its own credit, but the credit of the banks to which it sells the bonds. All interest and profits of the Fed are remitted to the Treasury (minus expenses and dividend payments) as seigniorage interest payments on the notes issued. In this way, the U.S.G. maintains full ownership of the notes. The legal tender money (FRN currency notes and U.S. coin) is the replacement property for the gold property confiscated and is a debt-free public money, which is neither borrowed, lent or spent into circulation by the banks or the U.S.G. Anyone with a deposit account can go to their bank or ATM and claim their money/property, upon demand.

BarnacleBob likes this.
  32. REO 54

REO 54 Midas Member Midas Member

Nice. Carl is here. Now where cooking....

BarnacleBob, Carl and searcher like this.
  33. David Merrill

Even the English defines "lawful money" as something different than "They" (Federal Reserve notes) from two sentences earlier.

Thank you for reminding me about MILAM. That brings to mind JULLIARD too.

juliard US notes enforceable.jpg

juliard.jpg
    This is the simple confusion that arises over metals. All the law requires is that one makes a demand. And so, one complies with the law and it is a non-reserve currency, even if it takes on the form of Fed notes.

It looks like you are an attorney Carl. So you can spin this all you like and I doubt the layman reader can take in what you cast. When a new suitor has a fairly large tax debt and pays it off in three years by redeeming lawful money, that tells us about contemplation by the IRS attorneys. Also, redeemers are getting penalties and interest now that the IRS attorneys realize they are using funds (withholdings) that always belonged to the suitor.

So readers, please understand that now we covered four cases I will not be defending redemption.

34. Michael Joseph

Hilarious that Carl would choose as his evidence some writing from a private web site which in no way shape or form is binding on anyone! If I was not so experienced with actual knowledge and been told time after time that we are correct, I might take heed of such obfuscation. Now I just dismiss such irrational rhetoric on the sole basis, and get this, I CAN READ.

If and, please don't skip over that IF, Federal Reserve notes were lawful money as Carl relates, in Form and Substance, THEN the lawyers that wrote the code are idiots. For why the demand? Who needs to demand a rock is a rock - for it to be a rock? This is just so laughable.

I don't seek to play a game with this Carl for I will not argue with such ridiculous presentations - rather, I speak to the casual reader herein. USE YOUR BRAIN. Wake up!

They shall be redeemed on demand.....who cares what comes next! There is a demand required for redemption. Said another way and I love this one: Work all your life and pay into the Social Security Trust and hey get this, if you don't make a demand/claim for benefits, guess what? THEY AIN'T COMING.

Many would have you return to your comfortable sleep so that you might never learn of self determination. Guess what? Only you can curse you! You want someone to Re-Present you - well sleep tight. Time to rise and shine. What is wonderful is so many, too many for Carl's ilk are getting 100% of their withholdings returned to them from the IRS and the DOR. And guess what they are not hiding anymore. I remember how hard I laughed at an IRS agent when I said, hey man what kind of coffee do you like. I'll put on a pot and we can spend some time going over my books. With dry raspy voice he said "we don't meet with taxpayers." I almost had my coffee go thru my nose I was laughing so hard. So I asked what about Taxpayers that don't owe any Tax? Needless to say the withholdings were placed in the mail and all of the frivolous threats disappeared and a short and sweet letter issued from the IRS saying - you don't have to take any further action.

Why we were just so tickled pink that they were so "gracious" to us to inform us of such an OBVIOUS judgment. So we wrote the IRS and informed their officers/agents whoever [probably the computer] that we kindly refuse their grace for there was never an obligation and we refuse to accept any benefits upon the cause that there was NEVER any nexus formed by Operation of Law or Trust. Lastly we informed said IRS that : We have no trust in it or it's agents/officers/directors etc.

Isn't that funny - why those lazy priests [lawyers] - can you believe they wrote a code that required a demand for redemption - and then others of their ilk - relate the FRN is already lawful money. Now that is precious. Too precious indeed. And you might have gotten me on that one Carl - except for one fact, I have more than 11 years of multiple success stories of many folks receiving their withholdings. If it wasn't for my own experience with the bank/IRS/DOR - you might have cast a net of fear over me. Well, I am proud to say - i am unafraid. For we have a remedy IN LAW that the trustees can give relief. No 12(b)(6) [ing] this one.

Nevertheless we work in charitable good for all and we hope that you too Carl might enjoy the recourse to the Law. And, maybe, just maybe the dream of Oneness may be realized. For on the Obverse side of the $1 we see the Mercy Seat with ONE heralded by two trumpets. We give unto God what is God's birthing the reality we can dream but we know there is no Want or Lack with God - so we kindly give to Ceasar what is required. Who is this Mountain before a priest knowledgeable of the Inner Temple? When I go behind the veil - it is done. And if you are Aware of this Higher Law - then you know I speak truth.

But even now our remedy In Law already plainly exists and all the gainsaying in the world cannot help Carl's cause - whatever that is. Ye yourself would not enter in, but you hindered those that were. Yes, indeed that sounds familiar and rings true in my ears. And noone kills the children anymore.

Isa 54:1 Sing, O barren, thou that didst not bear; break forth into singing, and cry aloud, thou that didst not travail with child: for more are the children of the desolate than the children of the married wife, saith the LORD.

Isa 54:2 Enlarge the place of thy tent, and let them stretch forth the curtains of thine habitations: spare not, lengthen thy cords, and strengthen thy stakes;

Isa 54:6 For the LORD hath called thee as a woman forsaken and grieved in spirit, and a wife of youth, when thou wast refused, saith thy God.

Isa 54:7 For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee.

Isa 54:8 In a little wrath I hid my face from thee for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on thee, saith the LORD thy Redeemer.

Joh 8:32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

===================

Luke 11:53 And as he said these things unto them, the scribes and the Pharisees began to urge him vehemently, and to provoke him to speak of many things:

Luke 11:54 Laying wait for him, and seeking to catch something out of his mouth, that they might accuse him.

===================

Therefore I say - Give unto Ceasar what is Ceasars, give unto God what is God's. Noone kills the children anymore! Remedy is so simple - but FIRST you have to get your mind right!

Oh one more thing - the blood of bulls and goats could NEVER pay for Sin. You get my drift? Throw open the gates to the city! And remove these unworthy servants!

===================

Now if a demand is required for redemption then why the term "IN LAWFUL MONEY". Any 2nd grade student can follow the logic that if no demand is made then the form remains a Federal Reserve Note with all the privileges/benefits and obligations conferred upon the User. Evidence of use is expressed in signature and recorded. The tax therefore confers to the user [grantee/trustee] as a USE FEE. In effect the grantee/trustee has purchased the Estate of a Grantor and may take profits for his/her maintenance. If the FRN is already lawful money - then the demand is well, I don't know, unnecessary! Now I am really laughing - THANKS CARL.

If said trustee is a horrible banker - well ignorance of banking practices is no excuse. If this wasn't so sad it would be funny.

To our Success, Most Graciously in Honor We Trust: I am Michael Joseph
    Michael Joseph

arminius likes this.
  35. Michael Joseph

Regarding Honor pledge - yes indeed - Men form State and create an agency called government. The Grand Man of State is built on Honor. And we can clearly see "for ourselves and our Posterity" [Beneficiaries] - but there is that nasty Capitonym. Why they never taught me that rule of capitalization. Seems "Posterity" is a Special Term known only to those who were acknowledged sovereign but absent subjects. Seems they were the only ones pledging. And this fact is clearly seen in all formation of State.

Stretch the tent chords of the Mind - I may stand and see the FIRST CAUSE which casts shadows on the wall. Settlors declare in Trust. Yes Carl we know.

And according to many a banking agreement, it seems the so called account holder is an unsecured LENDER to the bank. Funny that little secret is never discussed until it is too late and the unsecured lenders get pennies on their thousands.

But I digress. Remedy is written in Law. And we have too many witnesses now to even lend you an ear. As David Merrill relates above - what is obvious needs no argument. I remember the day the bean counters showed up at one small bank. We were no longer their darlings and all the top fellas lost their jobs.

But like lawyers are fond of saying - ignorance of the law is no excuse. And if one plays a game, one should know the rules of said game. Yes?

36. Michael Joseph

Regarding who owns tender, I just realized that this technique you use is obvious obfuscation. Anyone who comprehends Trust knows the end user is not the Owner but merely in possession. The Right of Money is in a higher trustee. And finding my name is not on any coin or note or other such documents, I downright refuse to be an accommodation party and/or trustee to the central banking system. Therefore I expressly disclaim any benefits of that Estate.

Simply put - my express remedy is within the ability of the trustees to grant. I will not entertain intercourse with a third party I, as Eve, am true to Adam. I will not commit Adultery. I am True and Faithful. Now what of the the worthless husbandmen [trustees] who said come let us kill the heir [put him in debt contract to a third party] and the Estate will be ours?

What is new under the Sun - NOTHING. Same game - only the names have changed.

37. David Merrill

Thank you Michael Joseph. I am with you and then I thought - What if Carl just did not read the thread?

Maybe he will apologize tomorrow, after reading the thread.

38. Carl

No, I'm not an attorney but I can read, I am contextually literate and I know enough about laws to know that they can be, and are amended, or rendered obsolete over time (it's always helpful to check). I know that there is no law anywhere that grants to either the Federal Reserve or the U.S. banking system the power to create legal tender money, or a money of any type. Under 12 USC § 411, the Fed is charged with the duty to 'ISSUE' the notes for circulation, not 'CREATE' the notes for circulation. Also, the term "lawful money" has no legal definition but it has been applied legally to FRNs. Since 1933 the "redeem in lawful money" addresses FRNs and U.S. coin as lawful money.

Federal Reserve Act, Section 16
    Legal Tender Status - Short synopsis of section 16 of the FRA

Seigniorage in the United States
    How Currency Gets into Circulation

39. Carl

If you desire to put the relationship between the U.S.G. and the Fed in regards to the FRN as a 'trust' then, the Fed and the U.S. banking system are the 'trustees' and the U.S.G., the deposit account holders and people with FRNs in their pockets are the owners. The "Federal Reserve Note" identifier on each note is a mark of liability, not ownership, as the Fed is legally and financially liable to the owners for each note identified as such and issued into circulation.

Your 'remedy' is bogus.

40. solarion

solarion Gold Member Gold Chaser

Seems this stuff is so confusing...even the federal reserve crooks have brain farts from time to time and spit out FRNs that are prima facie redeemable in "Lawful Money". Seems a rather glaring oversight if FRN = Lawful Money.

[​IMG]