1. Stocks start off holding yesterdays gains, metals continue to pull back
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good Tues Am. Gold continues to roll back and down 4.9 to 1272. Silver is down 3 to 1782. Crude is +12 to 4935, while the USD is down 3 to 9894
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 4/22/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1289.10-- UP 0.60 Silver $17.85-- down 66 Oil $49.62-- down 3.80 USD $99.88 -- down 58

Lex mercatoria / Law Merchant

Discussion in 'Topical Discussions (In Depth)' started by BarnacleBob, Feb 11, 2017.

1. Carl

Carl Gold Member Gold Chaser

Depends upon the time of day the question is asked
    Gold is a commodity that can be used as money.

The only value any money has is in its use and acceptance as a medium of exchange, and its only worth is in what it can buy. This holds true for all money, regardless their material construct, or quantity. whether it is gold, silver, copper, brass, tin, paper, seashells, rocks with holes, etc., is an inconsequential secondary consideration to the medium's primary use and acceptance as a medium of exchange, the ability to engage in commerce, at your own convenience, and in your own way, that's the purpose and value of money.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
    searcher and TAEZZAR like this.
  2. BarnacleBob

BarnacleBob GIM Founding Member & Mod. Founding Member Site Mgr Site Supporter

@ Carl.... the entire redeem in 12 USC 411 lawful money scheme falls flat on its very face as FRN's may at the holders discretion demand & redeem FRN's & dollar denominated bank credit for U.S. coins, U.S. T-notes, & every specie of U.S. Treasury Bond. I suppose one could technically say that
    U.S. T-notes & every specie of U.S. Treasury Bond are not money but rather securities of the U.S., one can always redeem upon demand in coinage.

How the redemption scheme & §411 demand would operate on checks & m.o.'s deposited into a bank acct as an operation of law is not known to me, unless the check deposit is treated as credit & is therefore the taxable activity or event???

Sec §411 & the demand redemption seems to be in full operation persuant the statute....

3. Carl

Well, the whole system is one giant mass of convoluted distractions and rationalizations that will never be sorted out to anyone's total satisfaction, so if you want to believe you are 'redeeming an FRN for U.S. coin' every time you get change back in a purchase using FRNs, OK by me. The whole 'redemption' argument, is myopic bullshit, a triviality for small minds.

4. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

I will exchange a FRN for pre '64 coin , at face value, ANYTIME !

5. David Merrill

David Merrill Seeker Seeker

Funny I have been holding a Skype conversation with a new suitor on the brain trust.

You are getting there Carl. When you realize you are correct, because all the law demands of the redeemer is to make a claim - demand.

6. Bigjon

Bigjon Silver Member Silver Miner Site Supporter ++

I guess my small mind prefers not to pay income tax from whatever source derived. I'll let you big head pay through the nose that knows everything.

The income tax is private law, not public law, just the sort of thing that the thread is about.

7. michael59

michael59 heads up-butts down Platinum Bling

20 years logging
    OK,
    do u c it? 4 the purpose of making advances (ruminate on that one). K, we're going to GIVE advances through the agents as we set forth, yeah hearinafter is just f'ed up unless it is used by the swaziey guy in the movie Ghost. BUT the big banger is as a completion of the thought are the words "for no other purpose." And , that is capped off by "are authorized."

so we have the dicks giving homage to the pricks by utilizing the pimps in the whore house. my oh my, what could B better?

8. michael59

20 years logging
    K,....that was different before ....aww f it....darn...

9. Hystckndle

Hystckndle Daguerreotype Fanatic Site Mgr Site Supporter ++

Slave, but a little less every day
    http://www.goldismoney2.com/threads/redeeming-lawful-money.38556/

There was a procedure discussed and posted on MIG 1.
    Good stuff it was.
    It was modified a bit. A new thread was started here on 2 , link above.
    In many years here DM is the only one I have seen post, for the most part
    his direct procedure.
    Anyways...
    For anyone interested. Check out above link to another thread here.
    Regards to all,

10. Carl

David Merrill, POST THE U.S. LAW THAT DEFINES AND DESIGNATES THE "LAWFUL MONEY" YOU SO COVET AND FRNs CAN BE REDEEMED IN.

That's the second time I've asked you for that law and I already know you won't respond to it because, you and I both know that no such law exists.

Anyway....

I do have to thank you though, you have imposed upon me the need to review the laws more thoroughly. Question; what makes you believe that the "redemption" portion of 12 U.S. Code § 411 applies to anything/anyone other than the Fed administered banks? After all, it's the bank's that tender their assets to the Fed for the FRNs so, do you think that maybe the "redemption" remedy could be for their benefit, to allow them to get their assets, or equivalent value assets, back when they return FRNs to the Fed? If one were to read the FRA in the context of the Law effecting/affecting the Federal Reserve Banking System and its member banks, and not as the Law affecting the end user (we the people), then it makes a whole lot more sense.

So, what grouping of laws connects us, the end users, with the Federal Reserve banking system and the legal tender? Could it be the Glass - Steagall Act of 1933, which created the FDIC with their own laws via the Federal Deposit Insurance Act governing end user deposit accounts?

Of course, this doesn't change the fact the FRNs are owned by the U.S.G. and are issued to the Fed, upon qualification, who then issues them to Fed banks, upon their qualification, who then make them available to deposit account holders, upon their demand.

It's certainly something to ponder, isn't it?

P.S. There's no such thing as 'fractional lending', banks don't loan from deposits, banks don't loan from reserves, banks don't loan money, period.

P.S.S. 31 U.S. Code § 5115 - United States currency notes

(a) The Secretary of the Treasury may issue United States currency notes. The notes—
    (1) are payable to bearer; and
    (2) shall be in a form and in denominations of at least one dollar that the Secretary prescribes.
    (b) The amount of United States currency notes outstanding and in circulation—
    (1) may not be more than $300,000,000; and
    (2) may not be held or used for a reserve.
    (Pub. L. 97–258, Sept. 13, 1982, 96 Stat. 983.)

11. michael59

20 years logging
    K, got this far
    will not read further till YOU Karl splain wtf FRA is...holie jumping frogs "FRA?" FRA could be anything...idk, maybe i'm just small minded but damm it I'll be a dick about it...FRA.... i won't sleep to night...

And yes snowflakes I did edit, you would not ever imagine what I took out....

12. Bigjon

What is the Federal Reserve Bank?

It was created to give the impression that it was a part of the Federal Government and sold that way to the US Suckers. There was no attempt on the behalf of the Bankster class to tell us the truth.

Now you come on and are incredulous that there is no law and no definition of lawful money.

What do you expect from Banksters?

1933 was a gold heist by those Banksters, where they stole the publics money and replaced it with FRN's.

That's what you should expect from Banksters.

13. Bigjon

Federal Reserve Act

michael59 likes this.
  14. Bigjon

Just for entertainment in order to really understand money we need to understand that there needs to be at least 2 sets of books denominated in Debits and Credits.

https://psalmistice.com/2015/06/18/on-principal-and-interest-hermetic-magick-and-the-lords-of-time/

As we will see, they are precisely the same principles that form the basic rules of double-entry bookkeeping. Hermetic-Kabbalistic magick has been carried down from the Hermetic Reformation of the 15th century to our time, deeply embedded at the very core of all economic and social life; in commerce, economic theory, the fundamentals of capitalism, and banking.

The Hermetic-Kabbalistic magick principle of double perception is embedded at the core of the money system itself. In the very act of ex nihilo (“out of nothing”) creation of “our” money in the form of loans — using nothing more “real” than electronic double-entry bookkeeping — bankers enjoy the power of creator gods, employing “divine” magick principles in writing and language to harness the force of Time, transforming it into wealth for themselves.

“Money” created by bankers is simply the symbolic, written expression of this double perception. Each Dollar, Euro, or Pound created as a new loan magically appears (to the borrower) as both a debt (Liability) that must be repaid plus interest to the bank, and simultaneously, a credit (Asset) that the borrower can spend.

[​IMG]

At the same time, to the bank that very same Dollar, Euro, or Pound magically appears as both an Asset (money that must be repaid by the borrower), and, a Liability too, because the bank must make it available to the borrower to spend.

[​IMG]

This is the embodiment of the Kabbalistic concept of achduthashvaah (“Unity of Opposites”) — (bold emphasis added):

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 3, 2017
  15. BarnacleBob

FRA = Federal Reserve Act of 1913!

Federal Reserve Act : Public Law 63-43, 63d Congress, H.R. 7837: An Act to Provide for the Establishment of Federal Reserve Banks, to Furnish an Elastic Currency, to Afford Means of Rediscounting Commercial Paper, to Establish a More Effective Supervision of Banking in the United States, and for Other Purposes

https://fraser.stlouisfed.org/scrib...orical/fr_act/nara-dc_rg011_e005b_pl63-43.pdf

michael59 likes this.
  16. Bigjon

Trump Card will be played this month; In Reply to Fears About the “National Debt”
    Posted on March 2, 2017by David Robinson
    [​IMG] Judge Anna von Reitz

What the people are missing — and Mr. Stockman, too — is that the “National Debt” is, in fact, falling, not rising anymore.

How is that possible?

Simple. The “National Credit” is being applied to pay down the “National Debt”.

Last month, Winston Shrout applied $400 billion directly against the National Debt. And that is just one man properly applying the remainder of a commercial claim against the so-called “National Debt”.

As I have tried and tried to get through to people, there actually is no “National Debt”. There is only a criminally mismanaged bookkeeping system.

In a monetary system based on Promissory Notes (I.O.U.’s aka “Federal Reserve Notes”) there is only one transaction possible and it is known as “passing the buck”. When someone pays you with a debt (an I.O.U.) and you accept that debt as payment, a credit is created for him and a debt is accrued for you.

You never get paid for anything until you “pass the buck”—and use that debt instrument as a means to receive something real in return.

Think about it in another way— every time a debt is created, an answering credit of equal amount is created as well.

The debts and credits naturally cancel each other out. There cannot be a $20 Trillion dollar “National Debt” created without the existence of an answering and equal $20 Trillion “National Credit” being created.

see link.

Goldhedge, solarion and Scorpio like this.
  17. David Merrill

David Merrill Seeker Seeker

The source is a usage tax of a specific currency. I am glad to help people understand the choice.

That is helpful. Thank you!

Thank you for parsing out the sentences. I always wish I had enjoyed that part of English Class in high school. I could communicate as well as you do, if I had.

I have done that. It has become my signature in many instances.

Bigjon;

I love that kind of mental model breakdown. Thanks. I will see how it applies.

solarion and Bigjon like this.
  18. Carl

Why do you believe posting a video of you committing theft by defrauding a hapless customer service employee is the same as "POSTING THE U.S. LAW THAT DEFINES AND DESIGNATES THE "LAWFUL MONEY" YOU SO COVET AND FRNs CAN BE REDEEMED IN"? And didn't the hapless customer service employee hand you FRNs? How does that illustrate/demonstrate "redemption" of FRNs for "Lawful Money"? You are delusional.

Understood in its proper contextual/legal framework, no portion of 12 U.S. Code § 411 applies to any individual, it applies to the Fed and the banks.

19. michael59

20 years logging
    Federal Reserve Act... haw should have known.

20. MIavatar

MIavatar Seeker

Slightly off track, yet I think this relates to the as above so below concept. The creator is the lender and we the creation are the borrower when the creator lends you an experience cherish it.
    [​IMG]

So I was driving on the e-way and missed my exit . There was a turn around on the express way West bound so I hit that and made my way to go back East bound.
    I already past 5 or so state troopers so I thought it was cool. A state cop pulled around the corner and hit his lights. It was a case of really bad judgment on my part and bad timing.

It could have went a lot worse for me. The trooper was fairly courteous when I told him I was in transit and just bought the vehicle that day. I had the in transit form and the title to the vehicle and all that. I told him it was going in the business name which it was and did. I did have the the wrong plate on the vehicle that was state property so was destroyed. After about an hour of sitting there he issued two citations.

I guess when life gives you lemons make lemonade. Or in this case when life puts you in a certain jurisdiction then declare your intent in that jurisdiction. I’ve already been half way across this state might as well get closer to the capital.

I admit my responsibility for being in the “unauthorized” turn lane. It was bad judgment on my part. Now I owe the state. I’m gonna do the proper due process and I will plead out to no points and a monetary fine if it comes to that.

21. Carl

By the way Bigjon, Federal Reserve notes are not “Promissory Notes”, they are U.S. Legal Tender Currency Notes as stipulated in Section 31 U.S.C. 5103 of the 1967 Coinage Act. They do not promise anyone anything other than the ability to extinguish debt with their use, both public and private. Federal Reserve notes are owned by the United States Government, they are a Public Money and the Official Currency of the United States, our monetary property. Federal Reserve notes are what the U.S. Government owes in final payment of its debts and Federal Reserve notes are what the banks owe, by law, to their deposit account holders, upon their demand.

22. Bigjon

They are evidence of the debt bond that created them.

23. MIavatar

MIavatar Seeker

Just gathering some thoughts here. Should I just drown them in motions? Or just one to dismiss?
    Motion to dismiss

BarnacleBob likes this.
  24. Carl

Bigjon, you really should stop making shit up.

25. Bigjon

Same to you buddy, you post nothing but bullshit.

http://quotes.liberty-tree.ca/quote_blog/Robert.Hemphill.Quote.CA66

"If all the bank loans were paid, no one could have a bank deposit,
    and there would not be a dollar of coin or currency in circulation.
    This is a staggering thought. We are completely dependent on the
    commercial Banks. Someone has to borrow every dollar we have in
    circulation, cash or credit. If the Banks create ample synthetic money
    we are prosperous; if not, we starve. We are absolutely without a
    permanent money system. When one gets a complete grasp of the picture,
    the tragic absurdity of our hopeless position is almost incredible, but
    there it is. It is the most important subject intelligent persons can
    investigate and reflect upon. It is so important that our present
    civilization may collapse unless it becomes widely understood and the
    defects remedied very soon."

26. michael59

20 years logging
    Oh geehawd. Look boys if some one accepts it fine debt paid. Look here I traded tree bark and obtained an apple.

Holie cow pies ur never gona pin this down just not going to happen. Thing is, is that the way it gets you into tax is the way you get out of tax.

Case in point: How do you get a murder charge? Why by gollie you do a murder. BUT if you do a murder under these circumstances we wont charge YOU. solved, how to murder and get away with it. It is the same with this fictitious money, I mean hell the shit is no good for starting a fire, at all.

I kind of gots ta laugh at the hope-e-changy thing cuz it's so close to full faith and credit.... *falls over laughing at his own funny*

27. Carl

Total emotional bullshit, written by an idiot who does not know how the U.S. legal tender monetary system actually works.

28. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Modal Operator/Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Tech
    How about we keep this discourse on a civil level?

i.e., politeness never gets anyone banned....

solarion, searcher and BarnacleBob like this.
  29. MIavatar

MIavatar Seeker

I actually asked a new female judge if I could submit an oral motion. Just something stupid.

michael59 likes this.
  30. michael59

20 years logging
    Oh boy...does that make it 94?

31. MIavatar

MIavatar Seeker

Pissed off a few female judges. That was another life though. Now I'm conforming.

32. BarnacleBob

DISPATCH OF MERCHANTS: What the Judges know.

Further, "It is observable that the law merchant and the maritime law are not generally distinguished from each other, but are frequently used indiscriminately. The only real difference is in the sanction. When viewed as a part of the municipal law the rules are called the law merchant, when regarded from the standpoint of international law the same rules are the law maritime."

http://famguardian.org/Subjects/Taxes/Articles/DispatchOfMerchants.htm#VI WHAT THE JUDGES KNOW

33. MIavatar

MIavatar Seeker

34. michael59

20 years logging
    Jurisdiction is so undefined. What I have found is that it is actually the power of the plaintiff, which puts it into perspective. Cops don't have it, judges don't have it, politicians don't have it, courts don't even have it. Only those who claim harm and injury have it and by proving your case you also prove jurisdiction.

I know, goes against intuitiveness.

35. MIavatar

MIavatar Seeker

Liked this from the link

BarnacleBob likes this.
  36. BarnacleBob

michael59 likes this.
  37. MIavatar

MIavatar Seeker

Here yah go just for fun.

Motion to Dismiss

1.) The [vehicle]was not operating in a commercial manner at the time of transit under public act 303 of 1967.
    2.) Administrative form bdvr-124 “application for in-transit plate” has been mailed to the Department of State.

With all due respect to this honorable court I motion to dismiss this case for lack of standing. I ask this court to provide the legal standing that this [vehicle] was being operated in a commercial manner at the time of the [infractions].

I also ask this honorable court to dismiss this case without prejudice.

I Hereby move to dismiss all claims in this case for lack of subject matter jurisdiction under Federal Rule of Civil Procedure 12(b)(1) and 12(h)(3). In support of this motion, I respectfully submit the following memorandum
    of points and authorities.

Under Fed. R. Civ. P. 12(b)(1), a court must grant a motion to dismiss if it lacks subject-matter jurisdiction to hear a claim. "A motion to dismiss for want of standing is . . . properly brought pursuant to Rule 12(b)(1), because standing is a jurisdictional matter." Ballentine v. United States, 486 F.3d 806, 810 (3d Cir. 2007).

When a defendant moves to dismiss a complaint for lack of personal jurisdiction, the
    plaintiff bears the burden of demonstrating that jurisdiction is proper.
    Rio Props., Inc. v. RioInt’l Interlink
    , 284 F.3d 1007, 1019 (9th Cir. 2002).

Plaintiffs generally bear the burden of establishing subject matter jurisdiction,
    see Ramming v. United States, 281 F.3d 158, 161 (5th Cir. 2001),
    including their own standing to sue,
    see Cobb v. Central States
    , 461 F.3d 632, 635
    (5th Cir. 2006).

Let it be.

Motion for Discovery

I ask this court to provide the legal standing that this [vehicle] was being operated in a commercial manner at the time of the [infractions].
    I request for production of the above to be obtained through discovery.

I also request MDOT

Traffic Standards and Typicals

As well as documents relating from.

The Regulatory and Credentialing section of the Michigan State Police, Commercial Vehicle Enforcement Division (MSP/CVED)

Office of Highway Planning.

The Michigan Intelligence Operations Center

Let it be.

michael59 likes this.
  38. MIavatar

MIavatar Seeker

Well what is the court in reality? A gathering of the "beautiful ones"? Or a chattel call? I've been on both sides.

39. michael59

20 years logging
    and, I have to ask why oh why no mention of court costs? DID you suddenly appear there and request a "booty call" in that room "OR" were you compelled under threat of life to drop your britches and show them your junk? talk about the porn industry.

come on this is a valid question. no, not the porn quip...get ur mind out of the gutter as i'm walking here/there...

40. michael59

20 years logging
    and they say that the french have no word for victory, but they do:
    triomphe
    victoire
    triomphé
    triomphes
    victoires

and now conquered:
    conquis
    domitique
    conquises
    domitique
    conqu? (not really sure as tool is ....yeah I know blame the tool but get this I type these words and have to wait)

yeah Normand was not my daddy but he sure ravished my ancient moma...just shows them there vikings were a loving lot they were.

David Merrill likes this.