1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Lex mercatoria / Law Merchant

Discussion in 'U.S. Constitution & Law' started by BarnacleBob, Feb 11, 2017.

1. BarnacleBob

BarnacleBob GIM Founding Member & Mod. Founding Member Site Mgr Site Supporter

Problem is they're sueing you using civil tort law of tresspassing in law merchant. equity. If you dont possess a VALID state issued DL, the gremlins consider you a tax cheat & tresspasser.

Kinda like dealing drugs, if you possess a valid licensed DEA # you can prescribe, possess & use almost any drugs... if you dont have one of those license #'s your tresspassing & evading taxation....

It's been my experience that challenging subject matter jurisdiction in a civil traffic court governed via an ad hoc private equity summary proceeding is a complete waste of time...

In law you possess the right to travel w/o licensing, registration & insurance... however there is a civil private contract in operation that has somehow superceded law, and it is implied & presumed that you are a party to the contract.... They cannot or will not disclose the contract except to state some metaphysical candy man "public policy" flim flam .... !

I do know from experience that employing the U.C.C. will get their attention with a quickness.... especially where ALL VALID CONTRACTS must be entered "knowingly, willingly & voluntarilly."

Good Luck to ya!

2. BarnacleBob

I presume you were traveling in some kind of home built unregistered unlicensed mode of self propelled vehicle that was mistaken for a motor vehicle operating in commerce???

3. MIavatar

MIavatar Seeker

As far as I understand I'm legally able to drive a vehicle purchased that day from point A to point B without registration. There is also an application for an "In transit plate" that is being processed. Vehicle was unregistered at the time. Drivers license is unsigned with all rights reserved. The main thing they are trying to get me on is having the wrong plate on the vehicle, even though it was also in my name.

4. MIavatar

MIavatar Seeker

So, don I get my time expense's back through the contract and payemnt prossesing center?

5. MIavatar

MIavatar Seeker

Some more questions I was gonna ask the court.

The [vehicle] was being transported from one property to another.

257.216 Vehicles subject to registration and certificate of title provisions; exceptions.

Sec. 216.

Every motor vehicle, recreational vehicle, trailer, semitrailer, and pole trailer, when driven or moved on a street or highway, is subject to the registration and certificate of title provisions of this act except the following:

(a) A vehicle driven or moved on a street or highway in conformance with the provisions of this act relating to manufacturers, transporters, dealers, or nonresidents.

(b) A vehicle that is driven or moved on a street or highway only for the purpose of crossing that street or highway from 1 property to another.

Had the assigned title.

(l) For 3 days immediately following the date of a properly assigned title or signed lease agreement from any person other than a dealer, a registration is not required for a vehicle driven or moved on a street or highway for the sole purpose of transporting the vehicle by the most direct route from the place of purchase or lease to a place of storage if the driver has in his or her possession the assigned title showing the date of sale or a lease agreement showing the date of the lease.

Why are the state police enforcing the [registration] ? MCL 257.206 clearly states enforcement is vested in the department of the secretary of state.

http://www.legislature.mi.gov/(S(yb...eg.aspx?page=getObject&objectName=mcl-257-206

257.206 Forms.

Sec. 206.

The secretary of state may prescribe and provide suitable forms of applications, certificates of title, registration certificates, operators' and chauffeurs' licenses, and all other forms requisite or deemed necessary to carry out the provisions of this act, the enforcement and administration of which are vested in the department.

History: 1949, Act 300, Eff. Sept. 23, 1949

6. BarnacleBob

Remember to frame ALL of your statements in the form of a question. You cannot appeal your statements. You may be forced to move the court via a declaration of sidebar if the plaintiff or judge refuses to answer the questions.

Have you considered threatening a jury trial in the instant case...??? Have you attempted to contact & preliminarily meet with the DA to discuss the charging error? The statutes indicate that you are being "charged in error" i.e. your role is not that as a "defendant" but rather the "defendant in error"....

Not legal advice, for education & discussion purposes only.

7. MIavatar

MIavatar Seeker

I was getting ahead of my self a little. Guess first steps first. The presentment was refused without dishonor and sent back to the court unsigned, UCC 3-501(b)(3). Guess I'll see where this goes.

(3) Without dishonoring the instrument, the party to whom presentment is made may (i) return the instrument for lack of a necessary indorsement, or (ii) refuse payment or acceptance for failure of the presentment to comply with the terms of the instrument, an agreement of the parties, or other applicable law or rule.

8. MIavatar

MIavatar Seeker

I just have to ask again, what are inalienable rights?

[kinda want to hear hyper tigers food powered make work enterprise hypothesis reaction.]

Last edited: Mar 6, 2017
  9. BarnacleBob

What is money or currency? Boiled down to its base ingredients, it is essentially an agreed upon exchange "equitable contract" between two or more parties that conveys property rights, privileges & estimatable value to the particpating parties of the contract ... Money & currency can he anything, AU, AG, coins, paper, tally sticks, sea shells, cigarettes or even fish.​

Prisoners Explain Why A Pack Of Mackerel Is The Gold Standard Of Currencies In America's Prisons

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-...rel-gold-standard-currencies-americas-prisons

Since money, currency & its derivative substitutes are all contracts between contracting parties it is reasonable & logical that any disputes, disagreements or failure to perform between the contracting parties must result in a civil equity process to find a resolution to the matter.

The VOLUNTARY use & possession of FRN's essentially creates an instant contract that demands performance....

"There is, however, no Federal statute mandating that a private business, a person or an organization must accept currency or coins as for payment for goods and/or services. Private businesses are free to develop their own policies on whether or not to accept cash unless there is a State law which says otherwise." --U.S. Treasury website

https://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/faqs/Currency/Pages/legal-tender.aspx

Thus arises the stated "voluntary nature" & the associated duties & contractural obligations to perform the mislabeled "income tax."

Correct me if I'm in error, the demand for "lawful money" is a demand for free market unencumbered by contractural nexus money that is circulated by private banks.

"Federal Reserve notes are legal tender currency notes. The twelve Federal Reserve Banks issue them into circulation pursuant to the Federal Reserve Act of 1913. A commercial bank belonging to the Federal Reserve System can obtain Federal Reserve notes from the Federal Reserve Bank in its district whenever it wishes. It must pay for them in full, dollar for dollar, by drawing down its account with its district Federal Reserve Bank.***** Congress has specified that a Federal Reserve Bank must hold collateral equal in value to the Federal Reserve notes that the Bank receives.***** Federal Reserve notes represent a first lien on all the assets of the Federal Reserve Banks, and on the collateral specifically held against them."

The FRN's are purchased by the banks by pledging & hypothecating acceptable collateral of equal value "dollar for dollar" to meet depositor demand for notes circulation. The banks however may at their pleasure by statute tender notes back to the U.S. Treasury & demand the return of their pledged & hypothecated collateral. This is a REPURCHASE (repo) contract in operation between the FRS banks & the U.S. Treasury.... Every FRN circulated by the private commercial FRS banks represents a repo contract between the banks & the U.S. Treasury... This represents a standing margin call on the Treasury....

"Congress has specified that a Federal Reserve Bank must hold collateral equal in value to the Federal Reserve notes that the Bank receives. This collateral is chiefly gold certificates and United States securities. This provides backing for the note issue."

Note that the U.S. Treasury defines "acceptable collateral" chiefly as "gold certificates and United States securities." And how do the FRS banks purchase these sovereign or private issued IMF gold certificates and United States securities in the first place? Answer: By extending bank credit to the U.S. Treasury & the Treasury extending FRN's to the FRS? Alas another revolving contract is now operating.... All in a state of cominglement.... one backs the other, the other backs the one.

But wait, I dont use FRN's or coins, I deposit & use the banks for all transactions. Why then am I required to file 26 USC income taxes? Answer: Who licensed the FRS & member banks to operate, creating credit, elastic currency & currency substitutes in the U.S. geopolitical areas. Congress!!!

Point is that money, currency & commerce are all transactions that create instant contracts. Private contracts of every kind, contract performance, disputes & resolutions are not the subject or object of the common law & judicial cognizance.... they are in the realm of equity and regulated by custom & the kings commerce jurisdiction. The king will not tolerate dishonor & tresspassers in his realm.

The foregoing is my limited understanding of how these schemes operate.... Comments.

10. Carl

Carl Gold Member Gold Chaser

Depends upon the time of day the question is asked
    No. There are no "repo contracts" between the Treasury and the banks. Remember, the Fed must submit collateral to back the note issue from the Treasury and it gets that collateral from the banks in the form of assets (reserves) held at the Fed. A reversal of that would be; the banks return the notes to either the Fed or the Treasury and get their assets back. If they return them to the Fed, the Fed tenders assets on hand, then the Fed can return the notes to the Treasury and get the posted collateral released. Keep in mind that the U.S.G. also owns the assets used by the Fed and the banks as collateral to get the notes in the first place and what the government owes for the assets is the legal tender notes, or "in kind" reimbursement, the Treasury cuts them a check for the amount.

11. BarnacleBob

This guy has a very informative series on the current state of law. This is #3 of a 9 series presentation.

12. BarnacleBob

"A repurchase agreement (repo) is a form of short-term borrowing for dealers in government securities. The dealer sells the government securities to investors, usually on an overnight basis, and buys them back the following day."

http://www.investopedia.com/terms/r/repurchaseagreement.asp

13. Carl

Carl Gold Member Gold Chaser

Depends upon the time of day the question is asked
    I know what a repo is and I don't see the relevance.

Repos primarily occur in, and are a function of, FOMC credit operations, effecting what is erroneously referred to as the Fed's "monetary policy".

Repurchase and Reverse Repurchase Transactions

BarnacleBob likes this.
  14. David Merrill

David Merrill Seeker Seeker

15. MIavatar

MIavatar Seeker

I've found a solid compromise between shivering in the corner and telling them to "F" off in their own house to be a jovial attitude.

16. MIavatar

MIavatar Seeker

Who is this Melchizedek guy?

http://biblehub.com/nlt/hebrews/5.htm

Last edited: Mar 9, 2017
  17. BarnacleBob

"[Melchidezek] Without father, without mother, without descent, having neither beginning of days, nor end of life; but made like to the Son of God; stays a priest continually" --Hebrews 7:3

18. David Merrill

I AM Melchizedek - I repair interdimensional miscommunication.

Properly resonant thought migrates through the Veil unobstructed. Commercial priestcraft casts the delusion of fear and pain so that one believes the resonant frequency of love can be tampered with.

Take a look!
    Gospel of Pragmatism.

19. BarnacleBob

Most likely related to the kabbalistic myth of Adam Kadmon....

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/adam-kadmon

20. David Merrill

That kind of stuff is so cool!!

BarnacleBob likes this.
  21. MIavatar

MIavatar Seeker

What's the difference in the right to left reading of Hebrew and Arabic vs. the left to right of reading of modern English? Or even what Greek turned into?

Did this form the "left vs right" dichotomy in the modern political spectrum?

22. BarnacleBob

Most likel early cuneform languages were written to aid the right handed scribes, for the same reasons Nippon & Chinese characters are drawn/written vertically... to prevent smudging while the text dries.

"Early on in its development, cuneiform was written from left to right. It has been hypothesized that this is because right-handed scribes would smudge their work if they wrote from right to left. There is little historical evidence for this hypothesis."

How and when specific languages started writing from right-to-left is still under debate. For example, Persian (which is a descendant of cuneiform) is written from right-to-left, even though its predecessor is not. This may be from particular historical circumstances, but there is no academic consensus on the exact reasons.

Both Arabic and Hebrew came from the Proto-Canaanite alphabet, which was written from right to left. Proto-Canaanite was also sometimes written in a hybrid form called boustrophedon in which the directions of the lines alternate. One line is written right to left, and the next line is written from left to right. This is easier on the scribe, but not necessarily on the reader. This writing style was used sporadically in Greek and Latin, particularly in religious inscriptions.

Because they are based on characters rather than letters, Chinese and Japanese can be written horizontally or vertically. Traditionally, Chinese was written in vertical columns with the text starting in the top right corner of the page, running down and then to the left.

http://blog.dictionary.com/righttoleft/

One could also speculate & hypothesize that the writing directions may be the first writing emulating natural forces, in this instance it would be the known "coriolis force & effect" as observed in the Mesopotamian & Levant regions.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coriolis_force

No one today really knows why.... As for the right v left paradigm I think Occams Razor is applicable: "Divide & Conquer."

23. David Merrill

Thank you for the remarks about Hebrew - and right to left.

24. Bigjon

Bigjon Silver Member Silver Miner Site Supporter ++

A Note on the Credit Owed
    Posted on March 15, 2017by David Robinson
    [​IMG] Judge Anna von Reitz

It all goes back to the Holy See and the 1302 Unam Sanctum Trust.

This is why OPPT found all the corporate governments tied to the Holy See.

What I have done is to deliver the already paid Bearer Bond to Cardinal Mamberti.

Jesus already paid for all our debts—they are all fore-given—- and the Vatican Chancery Court has fully and freely proclaimed and admitted that fact to me and others and issued Final Orders confirming it as fact, so why are we still being charged? Hmmm?

If Jesus hadn’t paid for the whole world’s sins, that is, the whole world’s debts, for all times and in all jurisdictions, then the Popes would have no basis to claim that the entire world belongs to the risen Christ, per the Unum Sanctum Trust, would they? And the Pope could not claim to own the whole world and keep it in trust as a Steward, either.

Conveniently, they have cheated the Beneficiaries of Jesus — all the people worldwide, believers or not — by a bookkeeping slight of hand.

This is called Double Entry or Double Accrual accounting.

All the debts get entered into the debt ledger borne by Jesus.

All the credits get entered into the credit ledger of the Risen Christ for the benefit of the Corpus Christi Corporation.

And never the twain shall meet.

Good ole Jesus just keeps bearing the debts and paying the bills, while the benefit of all this accrues to the Corpus Christi account.

This circumstance can never change until someone delivers the already paid Payment Bond to the Stewards, demanding that the credit owed to Jesus be made accessible to His Beneficiaries for the “redemption” of their sins (also known as debts).

Over time, this system has been applied worldwide, so that almost everyone on this planet has a “debt account” and a “credit account”. The living man (Jesus) is made to pay the debts so that the dead man (Christ) receives the credit. Of course, the dead man is in Heaven and can’t make use of the earthly accounts, so the only ones benefitting are the Stewards— who get to pay themselves off the largesse for their services and invest the rest.

The DEBTOR accounts are all maintained as ledgers using what appear to be the names of living men written in Dog-Latin: JAMES HENRY DOWD.

Together, all these debtor accounts make up The Kingdom of God (Gold, Order, and Dominion). The DEBTOR status is used as a means to bring additional charges against the victims and their ACCOUNTS. The Account Holders, real, living men, are made to pay and kept in control by the Bill Collectors of the Roman Pontiff—-the members of the Bar Associations.

The CREDIT accounts are all blocked, except for those who know the insider tricks—-and they have unlimited credit.

So, one day, I rose up as Jesus’ appointed Fiduciary, according to His Will published throughout the New Testament, and delivered the Missing Piece to Cardinal Mamberti, establishing the means for the debt accounts to communicate with the credit accounts.

And now, they— the Popes and the Prelates — have no excuse. The unlimited credit owed to Jesus has been entered on their books.

25. David Merrill

I find redemption and forgiveness synonyms.

michael59 likes this.
  26. BarnacleBob

2017-03-15-18-31-01--402425012.png

michael59 likes this.
  27. michael59

michael59 heads up-butts down Platinum Bling

20 years logging
    OK there Bigjon ... I derailed right at "delivered an already paid bearer bond." I have as about as many questions as there is words in the quotation marks. Now I have to admit that I am under major stress right now but this is not due to you or any people who post on this site, so do not take these questions to heart; they are just observational questions after all.

delivered/ an/ already/ paid/ bearer/ bond
    Whom made the bond for sell?
    Whom bore the bond?
    Why was the bond born/carried by another?
    Why was the bond transmitted?
    Why would one offer honor for sell?
    Does something already paid for- to another- designate the seller as a thief of another's goods?
    Is something that is delivered to another pertainit in my life?
    AND a BIG question: Lets say this anna, jesus, pope; whatever, let me ponder why it is delivering something from some one else/something it did not generate/ and designate it as a interest bearing instrument, Am I contractually bound by another's act? What is the conveyance for the contract?
    Is this conveyance tangible as the statement "bearer bond?"

I mean how could something be delivered that is paid for by another; which means it is not theirs. How could this interest bearing bond have any value to me, or another, unless I want to engage in merchant law which will bind me?

Just a few questions, just a few.

28. Bigjon

What Has Been Done For You
    Posted on March 13, 2017by David Robinson
    [​IMG] Judge Anna von Reitz

First– to all my friend worldwide who are not Christian– bear with me. I promise that this has a message for you, too, but for reasons that are or will become obvious, I am obliged to speak to and within the confines of Christian history for a moment.

In 1302, Pope Boniface established the world’s first and largest Express Trust called the Unum Sanctum Trust. In this document, he claimed that his office was that of Trustee for the whole earth and everything on it. That is, he claimed to own the air, the birds within it, the sea and all its creatures, and the earth, too, together with all the land animals and people and buildings on it.

He claimed to own it all and to be Christ’s Trustee.

And the Roman Catholic Church set out to organize the entire world accordingly, and over the next few centuries, created three jurisdictions: air, land, and sea.

The air jurisdiction– beside containing birds — contains spirits and demons, angels, electric currents, sound waves, and more—- is global in nature. That province the Church reserved for itself. Sins occur in the jurisdiction of the air.

The sea jurisdiction was farmed off to the British Monarch. Debts occur in the jurisdiction of the sea.

The land jurisdiction was farmed off to the Spanish Monarch. Losses occur in the jurisdiction of the land.

And that, with more or less success, has been the “way of the world” for the last seven centuries.

But wait a minute….. if the Pope in his office is Trustee of the Spirit Realm and in his office as Roman Pontiff the Trustee of the Material Realm…..why aren’t all these bills being paid?

Obviously, Satan has been maintaining a stronghold somewhere.

Ah.

Even though Jesus and Satan played for keeps, it wasn’t the risen Christ that paid for the sins (debts) of the world. It was a very real, very material man. A carpenter from Galilee. And he is not here in the flesh to demand payment.

So, the theory was— until He came back in the flesh it was business as usual. Satan just conveniently kept the Keys to the Kingdom of God and operated through the office of the Roman Pontiff, while the Pope held the keys to the Kingdom of Heaven.

Sweet.

However, that wasn’t the deal. If Jesus had made a single misstep on his way to Golgotha, Satan’s victory would have been assured. He would have reigned forever on Earth, until he destroyed it.

But Jesus carried through on His part of the bargain, paid the price, once and forever and for the whole world—- for both goats and sheep, both tares and wheat, His own Followers and the Hindus of India, and the Buddhists of Tibet, and everyone else, everywhere, for all time. And–this is important— all jurisdictions.

He absorbed all sins, all debts, all losses.

The Kingdom of Heaven knows no sin, no debt, no loss, no scarcity, no illness, but the Kingdom of God does.

These facts have been plainly stated in the scriptures for centuries and established in the doctrine of the Roman Catholic Church along with the Unum Sanctum Trust and the claim of the Popes to be the Trustees of Christ on Earth— His Vicar.

Fine.

So it was time for someone, a Beneficiary acting as Jesus’ Fiduciary Deputy in the flesh, to pull the plug.

Please see the attached Payment Bond which I presented to Cardinal Mamberti, the head of the Vatican Chancery Court, as of January 6, 2017.

You will all note from reading the attached Original Copy of the Payment Bond, that it was delivered on the Day of the Three Kings, when the princes of the Earth pay homage to their Redeemer. You will notice that the Payment Bond lasts for 1,000 years during which the peace of the Kingdom of Heaven and its abundance is to reign and the swords are to be beaten into plowshares. You will note that it is for redemption of the Kingdom of God, where all the sins and debts and losses are stored up. You will note that it is for all NAMES or Names of any kind. You will note that it puts an end to the Doctrine of Scarcity, and that it proclaims that the Law of Heaven is in force on Earth: to keep the peace, to love each other, and to do no harm. And there is no other law we are bound to.

This has been done for each and every one of you regardless of your belief or disbelief, your faith or lack thereof. You have been dearly bought and are now redeemed, set free of sin, debt, and loss. The cruelty of Satan’s Rule is ended. A new life lies before you.

In embracing this new life, leave behind the ideas of differences and tribes.

Dear children, note—- we are all unique. Each one of us is utterly different from all else that is created. Protect and care for each one, for each one is sacred. Let all law and caretaking be focused on just each one, not on any group identity.

As long as we define ourselves as members of groups –tribes, nations, etc., we condemn ourselves to a world in which bigger nations will always subjugate smaller nations and larger gangs will punish smaller gangs. Let this thinking go. Let all tribalism diminish until it is only a dim memory.

In the end, there is only each one of you, utterly precious, utterly unique— and All That Is, that you are part of.

My name “Anna Maria” means the “Grace of Mary”, who, when the angel came to her, said— “Let it be done to me according to your word.” These words have echoed through the centuries in the hearts and minds and experiences of all those who have given themselves to the Lord of Heaven.

So let it be and let it begin.

[​IMG]

29. BarnacleBob

@ Michael59.... Note that everything in law & in property is based upon a CLAIM.

Claims per say can be of two species, either real or imaginated. For instance a sovereign would create a international claim that all of the land in North America east of the Mississippi River was under their dominion, political & military protection. Next the pioneer settlers would "stake a claim" on a parcel of property located within this dominion & register said claim at the land patent office to register the claim. If the patent holder sold any of his claimed landed real property he would create a sub-class of claim called a deed. The deed served as evidence of the original land patent and the legal right to own & possess the real property.

The entire process of the validity of the chain of claims relies
    upon the validity of the sovereign to CLAIM the right of dominion over the original geographic area in the first instance. After all there were various native "sovereign" peoples (Indians) occupying the land that also CLAIMED North American territory as their property by mere possession, divine & squatters rights, etc..

The first thing the new sovereign did was to reclassify the occupying sovereign owners as sub-human "savage" monsters. By this means they were attacking their CLAIMS to the land as dishonorable unworthy custodians & trustees thereof. Next they attacked them as conducting & engaging in dishonorable terrorist activities when by natural right they defended their claims of ownership & right to occupy the land (think MENA today).

Now we get to the point of where did the new sovereign receive his legal international right of dominion to overthrow the indigenous sovereigns... By what or whose authority could a group of men calling themselves "We the People" sanction the taking of anothers property & overthrow the natural claims of ownership & possession?

The taking of property at gun point may give the bandit or claim jumper instant possession, but in law it doesnt provide the bandit with equitable claims & legal rights, especially on the international stage of commerce & organized trading nations.

Could a man or a group of men whether called King, Queen, Emporer or We the People possess the ability & force to overrun, enslave & deny the existing indian natives sovereign claims & rights to ownership w/o international & European maritime trade that provided arms, powder, ammunition & agricultural tools & other necessary goods, etc.? The answer is No! Thus international trade requires international maritime credit which means international CONTRACTS.... Contracts that must be approved & sanctioned to conduct commerce in the region of CLAIMED dominion....

Remember "We the People" possessed no honorable internationally recognizable legal authority to stake claims upon North America as claim jumpers.... Hence the dishonorable theft of these lands required legal legitimization from a higher authority to be received as legitimate claims... There is the hidden side of the saw adage "might makes right".... namely the ill gotten theft & illegitimate claims must be laundered in & at so called civilized law....

Which brings us to the Vicar of Christ (Pope) and his institutional CLAIM that he owns & rules the world... he is a proxy for Christ a.k.a. Gods representative on Earth, a man god that possesses the spiritual suzerain power & authority to delegate the affairs of men, the supreme Judge @ equity law, the divine right to appoint political authority, etc.. For all intents & purposes he is the CLAIMED Divine King of the Earth from which all laws & judgements emanate from..... The various political units and their political authorities are all subordinates & subjects to & of this king. Within the realm of his DIVINE contract authority in equity he can justify systemic claim jumping & theft of lands for the common good & general benefit of western civilization & the world at large ...

Sin, fear of sin & forgiveness is his business model.... he can thru forgiveness transmute dishonor into honor, etc.... this is contained in the cannons of international maritime law CONTRACT! Note that the U.S. Constitution specifically provides, proclaims & internationally CLAIMS that it IS the "LAW OF THE LAND", a perpetual trust that supercedes all maritime admiralty contract claims.... This is the peculiarity of the constitution. The Pope & his agents (HRE) maintains his maritime-admiralty law jurisdiction but his claimed suzerain powers over the land are CLAIMED moot, null & void by We the People in the Peoples political trust agreement, the Constitutions...

A good historical study of the U.S. political & judicial systems will treat the student to the slow & organized contract process to bring America back under the "RULE of law" of maritime jurisdiction of the Pope & HRE...

There is little distinction between Maritime-Admiralty & Law Merchant. Both are civil equity jurisdictions with criminal penalties for dishonoring a contract(s). One legally deals with maritime activities, the other with commercial activities on land.... they serve the same functions and are essentially the same body of customary contract law & enforcement...

The Constitutions codify that there shall only operate three authorized judicial jurisdictions in America, 1.) law (common), 2.) equity (contract disputes) & 3.) maritime-admiralty (international trade law)... The constitutions were written & organized to prevent the theft & denial of the People (states) & the people (citizens, residents & inhabitants) natural rights via the law perverted, a.k.a. law merchant & admiralty rulership... the people of Europe had previously experienced the schemes, scams & resulting servitude of law merchant & its private ad hoc star chamber procceedings & violent punishments at the hands of God on Earth & his agents (HRE, kings & queens, etc.).

One must also take notice that the constitutions provide the unlimited right to contract, and "attainder of corruption of blood."

"corruption of blood. : the effect of an attainder which bars a person from inheriting, retaining, or transmitting any estate, rank, or title."

One can easily observe "corruption of blood" to include the transmitting CONTRACTS via inheritance.... The birth (berthing) certificate is a maritime commerce document inherited by the infant from the parents seeking protections & benefits which by contract is offset with duties & responsibilities to the provider... The body politic & judiciary are Constitutionally prohibited from working attainder of the (invisible) inherited CONTRACT....

While there are all kinds of redemption processes floating around today... it appears to me that to initiate redemption one must begin at the beginning of the contract process by redeeming the maritime birth certificate for consideration.... but thats just me!

In the end bottom line is that the entire system operates upon CLAIMS... men who have created a body of rules (laws) CLAIMING they possess the highest authority of ownership & rights of dominion over property of every kind that they themselves never exerted labor or intectual processes to create... they're nothing more than CLAIM JUMPERS justifying their thefts using the guise of altruism, socialism, public policy, continuity of .gov (their continuing thefts, exploitations & servitude) etc...

Unfortunately today we are the Indians... the same rule of justifiable law is being used. Wash, rinse, repeat....

JMO

michael59 and TAEZZAR like this.
  30. BarnacleBob

Absolute insane cut-n-paste nonsense that only a fool would accept as legal truisms that carry any authority in domestic or international judicial power courts or private commercial law merchant equity proceedings...

Yea sure, see here I'm immune from the Satanic laws & taxes of man, I'm redeemed from Satan by Jesus... I'm so smart & special that I redeemed myself thru Christ with a bond I created at home... my bond makes me bullet proof & unjailable! See here, its says so.... Sheesh!

Jeez Louise... you people dont even have a clue as to the supposed blood curse that Jesus' death was redeeming the people from....

This is pure comedy poking fun at unadulterated historical ignorance!!! "Whats been done for you" Oh please dont do a damn thing for me & mine... !!!

31. Bigjon

Well bb, ad hominem attacks are also bs.

I guess you would prefer to have letters from people in the justice system instead of the just us system.

People who wear fancy suits and funny hats like wigs are so much better to listen to.

Seems they are not saying anything for the last 1000 years and now the jews have pictures of most of them buggering little boys or worse.

The reason I posted the Bond is Michael wanted to know what Bond, so I showed him the bond in question.
    I think the fact that we all have these all capital letter names and that Anna has nailed one of the mechanism's TPTB are using against us is worth taking notice of as it goes right to the point of this admiralty law that they are using.

Last edited: Mar 16, 2017
  32. BarnacleBob

^Complete utter b.s. ad nauseaum ^ and a total waste of bandwidth... Judge Anna! LMAO.

33. Bigjon

More bs from bb.
    All men are created equal extends to women, bb. Is a womans bond less than a mans bond?

bb must not be aware of the difference between US CITIZENS and State nationals.

www.usavsus.info

34. BarnacleBob

So says the king of cut-n-paste deplorable nonsense ...

And now your attempting to claim I'm a sexist because I'm attacking the insane dellusional content, which happens to be published by a women. Man or woman dellusional b.s. is dellusional b.s....

"Hi I'm Judge Anna (Grace of Mary),

"So it was time for someone (Judge Anna), a Beneficiary acting as Jesus’ Fiduciary Deputy in the flesh, to pull the plug."

Look what I did for you, I freed you because I wrote a 1000 yr bond payable to & sent to Cardinal Mamberti, the head of the Vatican Chancery Court.... "

"You will all note from reading the attached Original Copy of the Payment Bond, that it was delivered on the Day of the Three Kings, when the princes of the Earth pay homage to their Redeemer. You will notice that the Payment Bond lasts for 1,000 years during which the peace of the Kingdom of Heaven and its abundance is to reign and the swords are to be beaten into plowshares. You will note that it is for redemption of the Kingdom of God, where all the sins and debts and losses are stored up."

Wow, just wow... this dellusional woman states she herself in the flesh has redeemed the Kingdom of God of all the sins and debts and losses....

Sheesh anyone with two or more operating brain cells would immediately dismiss such insanity as pure dellusion... Pure fantasy from a nutcase calling herself Judge Anna...

IMO no one in their right & proper mind would even consider this pile of crap as authentic, useful or even insightful.... international maritime contract law, equity & trade doesnt operate under such conditions!

TAEZZAR likes this.
  35. Bigjon

Well here you are defending the deplorable nonsense that somehow the Roman Catholic church can claim to establish a trust for all peoples of the Earth.

Since they claim all of us we are all members of the trust and anyone who is part of a trust I would assume can redeem their part of the trust. I don't know anything about the use of bonds, but I assume Judge Anna does.

Yes Judge Anna, an office of the common law jurisdiction that is owed to all State nationals.
    But some people are so dumb they will sit on the sidelines and carp about the system and defend being lied to and defrauded on a daily basis.

A system that takes your name and then makes a trust with the same NAME and hauls you into court where lieyers say they have jurisdiction over the NAME which they created all the while never letting on to the lie that is not you the name, but instead you the NAME.

What a great system for lieyers.

This is the system that you claim as being rational.

It is you who is irrational.

36. David Merrill

I have been defusing the commercial priestcraft for some time now. - Mostly by redeeming lawful money.

[​IMG]

I notice that the Surety #1 is the Cross.

The Hebrew word for Sacrifice is ZAWBACH which translates literally to slaughter. The game-changer is that the Passover Lamb is not a sacrifice. The blood is extracted as an OWTH; a Mark. But the meat is to be devoured. If a small family cannot consume the lamb then two families are to slaughter one lamb for the both of them. If there are leftovers they are to be burned to ash before sunrise.

This comment changes the very nature of Christianity - that the Blood of the Lamb is the Ultimate Sacrifice; once and for all time. Overlaying the sacrificial model upon Jesus bleeding and dying on the Cross is error and folly. - The very root of religious abuse.​

37. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

OO EE.jpg

michael59 likes this.
  38. BarnacleBob

Your always changing the subject rather than address the missive & dialogue... Deflection of the subject matter...

In fact you completely missed the entire point expressed... which is not surprising... one must dig deeper and gain a much greater understanding of the undercurrents. We can only observe ex post facto to place the pieces... and even then we dont know if these pieces are in their proper place and our interpretations are correct.

Judge Anna is at best a confused dellusional altruist, maybe something even worse.

If it was only that e-z to throw down TPTB with mere scribblings on paper & call it a bond....

Bonds are instruments of enslavement & servitude, they dont create freedom nor do they absolve debt, they merely transfer debts of various species !!!

Do you really think & believe that Cardinal Mamberti, the head of the Vatican Chancery Court would voluntarilly except a bond CLAIM that transfers debts that enslaves the Pope & the Church into servitude??? This is their game, they invented it!

Do you really think or believe that the Pope, Stalin, Hitler, Pol Pot, Mao or even Obama, Bush, or Donald Trump will capitulate their powers to a piece of parchment with ink???

Its absurd to think such thoughts ....

39. BarnacleBob

Jesus/Joshua/Yeshua, etc. are a blood sacrifice known as the "kinsman Redeemer" to lift and redeem a "blood curse."

Kinsman Redeemer

https://www.gotquestions.org/kinsman-redeemer.html

A metaphysical blood curse moves from generation to generation per stirpes until a proper blood sacrifice has been offered & fulfilled to pay the debt...

Blood Sacrifice

https://www.gotquestions.org/blood-sacrifice.html

The aforementioned kinsman redeemer was sacrificed to lift and redeem the debt that was incurred when the people of Akka & Babylon, etc. deified a succession of man-Kings as Gods in the flesh... The first deification was the third king of Akka, Naram. The people deified him and he took the name Naram-Sin...

Naram -Sin

http://www.ancient.eu/Naram-Sin/

Sin was the masculine moon god deity of the Mesopotamian triad which would later become the Xian trinity.

The Origin of Sin and the Queen of Heaven

https://www.dhushara.com/book/orsin/origsin.htm

Anytime a blood sacrifice is offered whether it be man or animal it is always operating to pay the debt of a blood curse... In the case of the Jesus figure, it was to satisfy the debts incurred by the people for deifying their kings as the moon god Sin...

For this reason today any activities that do not conform with the priesthoods dominion is known as sin. The worshippers of the moon god & man-gods were known as "sinners." Since the moon is commonly observed during darkness, Sin (moon god) & sinning (worship of the moon god) is associated with darkness & the night.

Sin & sinning did not become associated with "evil" until the solar-sun worshipping Persians invaded & conquered the collapsing Babylonian empire with aid from the Babylonian priesthood. They made a treasonous deal with the Persians, they paved the way for the Persians to conquer, as a reward for their treason & sedition they were given the tasks of administering the government of Babylon, with one exception... the Persians, to prove the priesthoods political allegiance & alliance to the new rulers they were required to convert from the lunar based pantheon worship to the Persian solar-sun religious system.... Thus they did convert to acquire political power over the Babylonian empire. The moon god Sin & sinning became evil & associated with darkness & night... Sin became synonomyous with deception & deceiving the Mesopotamianian world. It should be noted that it was believed the Moon god gave the Sun/Son God his day light... When it was learned & accepted that it was the Sun/Son god that gave the moon its night light, Sin became the deceiver & liar god of evil.... Today the moon god Sin has been transformed into the evil lesser deceptive liar god Satan... Originally Sinners were people who worshipped Sin the moon god. Sinning was the act of worshipping the moon god.

The first blood curse of Agade and all of the subsequent following so called curses are products of the treasonous priestcraft to hold & gain power & status as political environments change.... In this respect the treasonous & seditious Babylonian priesthood system remains to this very day.

The Curse of Agade: Naram-Sin's Battle with the Gods

http://www.ancient.eu/article/748/

40. Bigjon

The subject is trusts created by men claiming things that are not true.

It is equally absurd to pay homage to a system based on lies, which is what you are defending.
    A system that says we own you based on the creation of a trust created in our NAME that we were never told about much less that we agreed to.

Her presentment as one of the members of the trust is essentially calling the bluff of a deceitful lying organization called the Vatican.

I guess they own you, but they don't own me.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2017