1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Liberal insanity: Professor calls for mass shooting at NRA headquarters, says leave ‘no survivors’

Discussion in 'Coffee Shack (Daily News/Economy)' started by Goldhedge, Nov 10, 2017.

1. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Retired
    co-conspirators?

Liberal insanity: Professor calls for mass shooting at NRA headquarters, says leave ‘no survivors’

[​IMG]
    A professor at Southern State Community College is currently under investigation after suggesting via social media that the mass murder of 2ndAmendment supporters would help the left’s gun control cause.

In a Facebook post last month, Ohio adjunct professor James Pearce said the only way for the left to win its gun control battle is for “a bunch of us anti-gun types” to “arm ourselves, storm the NRA headquarters in Fairfax, VA, and make sure there are no survivors.”

Here’s the post:

Screen Shot 2017-11-10 at 11.21.33 AM.png

Pearce’s post has since caught the attention of law enforcement authorities and an investigation is underway.

The professor is protesting the conservative backlash and criminal investigation into his post, saying it’s obvious that the people he threatened can’t take a joke.

“It was suppose to be a joke, folks. I really do think that Facebook needs something like a ‘sarcasm punctuation mark,’” he said. “The less literate among us don’t seem to recognize humor when they see it.

“Although, on second thought, I suppose it is possible that I may have planted an idea in the mind of some unbalanced person, and that was a foolish mistake. For that I do apologize.”

It’s not just possible, it’s likely.

As disgusting and dangerous as it is, Pearce’s joke is also especially useful in pointing out one of the biggest problems with the arguments made by anti-gun liberals. They want the nation to believe that somehow guns, inanimate objects, or the people who promote ownership by law-abiding citizens for sport and self-defense, are responsible for the carnage of mass shootings.

In reality, the blood of mass shooting victims is on the hands of people like Pearce who believe that gun-free zones and bans on firearms will ever keep people safe from those deranged enough to decide to take innocent lives.

If some nut does decide to “storm the NRA headquarters,” I’d wager that the sick mission would unfold less successfully than Pearce might hope. That’s because, given its mission, there are probably a few “good guys with guns” in the building ready to dispatch any would be mass shooter swiftly to hell.

This entry was posted in 2nd Amendment Under Fire and tagged 2nd Amendment, NRA. Bookmark the permalink.

Ensoniq likes this.
  2. andial

andial Sir Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Somebody tell Jeff Sessions.

3. GOLDZILLA

GOLDZILLA Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus Midas Member

I bet they don't even make it into the first set of doors. Those NRA guys probably all strapped all the time.

JayDubya and Ensoniq like this.
  4. Professur

Professur Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

I constantly find it amazing how so many anti-gun nuts seem to find guns to be the solution.

5. Uglytruth

Uglytruth Gold Member Gold Chaser

Have a nice day. :laughing:

Buck likes this.
  6. southfork

southfork Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

WHY? HE'S RECUSED HIMSELF FROM THE CORRUPTION IN DC

7. Professur

Professur Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

A quick peruse of his Fartbook page shows ... nothing but the usual self aggrandizing swollen head liberal.

Oddly enough ... not a word of any threat to the NRA anywhere to be found, 'cept on the usual far far right wannabe media sites ... all parroting the same story and sources.

8. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    Jeff who??

9. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    The post was from this June. I'm sure he deleted all that 'kill the NRA' stuff a long time ago. I hear what you're saying but it does appear that the proof may be in the screenshot that was supplied with the article. Is the screenshot photoshopped? Perhaps, who knows these days what's real and who's fake?

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
  10. andial

andial Sir Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Yes who is the name of our attorney general.

11. hammerhead

hammerhead Not just a screen name Gold Chaser

Who's on first. You like u that sessions guy?

12. hammerhead

hammerhead Not just a screen name Gold Chaser

I hope that Looney tooney knows enough to look down the barrel and pull the trigger to clean his guns.

13. FoundingFathers

FoundingFathers Founder Founding Member Site Mgr Site Supporter

Have to wake him up first.