1. Macron and Le Pen in French election, main event later, Stocks go nuts to the up on the news
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good Monday Morning! Gold is down 15 to 1273, while Silver is down 5 to 17,80 on the news. Crude is up 44 to 5006 and the USD is down 100 to 98.88
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 4/22/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1289.10-- UP 0.60 Silver $17.85-- down 66 Oil $49.62-- down 3.80 USD $99.88 -- down 58

Live Long and Proper: Genetic Factors Associated with Increased Longevity Identified

Discussion in 'Alt Medicine/Coll Silver' started by TAEZZAR, Feb 10, 2017.

1. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

I could not find a place for this, so I figured it was best put here.

I watched a program 2 nights ago, on TV, about our development in the womb. It also went into the mother's role in determining the life span of her yet to be born child. It talked about leafy vegetables being influential in a longevity gene. It also mentioned that longevity could be affected by the season in which one was born, specifically the rainy season verses the dry season. The program also mentioned that our longevity may be determined by examining such genes.

I thought this was worth posting.

searcher likes this.
  2. birddog

birddog Gold Member Gold Chaser

Did it mention fasting at all? Just finished an awesome book and going to put together a review with a bunch of links.

searcher and TAEZZAR like this.
  3. nickndfl

nickndfl Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

I'm a Capricorn, does that matter?