1. Stocks continue to fly to the up, new records on fed meet minutes.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good Thur Morning! Gold is up 2.9 to 1256, while Silver is +3 to 1715. Crude is down 85 to 5051. USD is down 3 to 9711
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 5/13/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1227.70-- UP 0.80 Silver $16.40-- UP 13 Oil $47.84-- UP 1.62 USD $99.13 -- UP .61
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a little Gold & Silver Expertise

Discussion in 'Purchasing Precious Metals' started by Nyrik, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Nyrik

Nyrik New Member

Hi everyone! Looking for a little help here…

I just finished writing a guide on investing in silver and gold and I am looking for opinions and feedback from a few experts in the field.

Your feedback is important to help deliver the best advice to people. In return, assuming you will like the final version, I can offer you an opportunity to make a few bucks from it with an affiliate link. I am not selling anything here, and I want to be respectful of this forum. I ask only for your feedback and opinions so I can ensure great content, and you can then choose to promote it any appropriate place where you are comfortable. The official release will be in January.

Thank you for your help. You can private message me for a copy of the guide, or you can click on this link to download it: https://gum.co/goldandsilver/goldfriends

Nyrik