1. Snow and cold in the North as winter returns
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have a great weekend!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 2/25/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1258.30-- UP 19.20 Silver $18.33-- UP 30 Oil $53.99-- UP 21 USD $101.09 -- UP 14 tics Based on near term futures contract--- At JMB Current price AGE 2017 $1309.66 (1), SAE $21.82 (20)

Lumen Photon

Discussion in 'Alt Medicine/Coll Silver' started by Surface, Jan 15, 2016.

1. Surface

Surface Seeker Seeker

We've all heard the ol' adage, "Too good to be true"...yet I'm discovering all the hype on these devices really are true, so thought I'd give ya all a heads up on my experiences as they manifest, your mileage may differ... but I really doubt it, these devices seem to really work as grand as the hype.

Art Bell, on his short return to radio, was/is doing a personal testimony as an advertisement spot on the "Midnight in the Desert" show, claiming amazement of how great his back has benefited from his device, with the caveat that the downside is it ain't cheap, but the upside is it really does work.

Anyway, I was kinda mulling it over for a couple of months... because it really does seem very expensive until you've experienced it. Most of what I could find on the internet, was the same few people... and all seemed to be selling the device, which made the hype seem suspect. Anyway, I pulled the trigger on this model http://www.lumenphoton.com/lumen-dual-pad-264/ but with one Blue pad and one Red pad. Their website is a little hokey, for instance there is no "newsletter"...I was told that it is just part of the website template that they were trying to get rid of, so don't bother with that. I mean all the indicators (except Art Bell) were telling my mind to forget it, yet my gut, intuition, or what ever told me to quit listening to my mind and just try it. They sent the device via UPS, but sent the manual via USPS, so I didn't get the manual until after New Year's. That's because they sent a bunch of print outs from various research studies, testimonials, etc. with the manual.

So, even though the device said don't use until reading manual... I used it right off with amazing results. I had scraped and wire brushed my entire house and detached garage, before painting them 3 different colours with brush & roller (no sprayer) and it really messed up my shoulder for a month, then seemed to be okay... until I merely washed the car, then it immediately started making funny noises and pain again. So when I got it, I turned it on and it was set for a 30 minute NICO run, I determined what NICO was via internet (remember I had no manual at that point), and put the red pad on my shoulder and pushed the start button, while watching TV. At the end of the 30 minutes, my shoulder pain was totally gone!

The thing is FDA approved for pain, but the claims go way beyond mere pain blockage... I mean every thing from hair loss reversal, to cavitations, burns, you name it! Of course, they have to dance around with any out right claims, mostly inferred via research studies, testtimonials, and such.

I'm a service connected disabled Vietnam Vet, with many issues that I've never been able to get headway with some, like Agent Orange/White triggered major skin issues, some bone injuries, and to add insult to injury my freaking hair started to depart. For instance, I had so many large tumors under my right eye, that of course the VA had no solution for, that I went with a private doc years ago who said he could get all those out so that I could have a clear field of vision again out of my eye, yet with tears in his eyes, he had to close me up after taking out as many as he could... saying that I had so many, that if he tried to remove them all, I'd have no cheek left. This device has already eliminated the tumors in my left cheek, and has greatly reduced & diminished the ones remaining in my right cheek.... in less than a month!!

The claims for tackling cavitations seem to be spot on too. The last trip to dentist found I had a serious infection where they had just done two new crowns and bridge between them. They didn't want to tear out all that new work, and said they could go above it and drill a small hole in my bone to get to the infection if it bothers me. I told them it wasn't bothering me because my gut just told me no way was I gonna let those quacks start drilling holes in my bones. Two occasions my head swelled up big time on that side, and my regular family quack actually wanted to hospitalize me for fear it would go to my brain... but I refused. Anyway, the bridge fell out and so I ordered some bridge glue from Amazon, but never put it back in because they apparently sliced a chunk of gum away and it was raw and unhealed. This bridge fell out about 1 and a half years ago, and nothing seemed to change... until I started using this device... now it's about half as wide and deep as it was in less than a month!

One of the testimonials showed a before and after photo of a guy regrowing his hair, so guess what... I'm seeing less daylight on my noggin' now too!

I'm even working on a touch of pleurisy in my left lung that I've had for decades.

I've cured my self (and even others) of many issues over the years, including even heart disease. I heavily supplement, with everything... vitamins, minerals, essential fatty acids, amino acids, and so on for decades, yet a few issues just wouldn't respond to anything I tried any better than next to useless Allopathic medicine. To me this device is a freaking God Send!

This thing is even capable of preventing burn damage before it occurs. You know when you burn yourself, and right after it looks okay.... but then the damage sets in, blistering, etc? It's because a lot of the damage is actually caused by the body's response to the burn, and if you apply this immediately, it turns off the cells response to the burn that manifests the damage! This device should be packed around by every fire dept. IMO.

Anyway, just had to share. Will update continuing 1st hand results as they manifest, but just what I've already experienced in less than a month (and so far I've only used the NICO setting for about an hour to two hours a day, usually a half hour when get up, and a half hour when I go to bed), I have to agree with Art Bell, this thing is a miracle to me too!

2. historyrepete

historyrepete Silver Member Silver Miner

Is this your personal testimony surface? If so, what did you pay for the machine? Pix?

3. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Modal Operator/Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Tech
    Kind of reads like an infomercial...

Bigjon and TAEZZAR like this.
  4. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

Tired & Retired as a CNC machine shop owner
    Precisely my thought as I read it.

BTW: I have some infrared lights that look quite similar, but smaller & they helped a little. I tried to get another set for a friend & the company claimed the FDA banned the product ????

5. Surface

Surface Seeker Seeker

Yes, historyrepete, I got it the day before Christmas. I had been monitoring their website hoping they might come up with a Christmas sale, and when they showed a 10% off Holiday Sale, I pulled the trigger. I think the sale ended on the 4th or something. When I called I talked to Alicia, and pumped her for any better sales or better times for bigger sales, ...according to her, it was pretty rare to even have that sale going on as she said their margin is pretty thin to begin with. The model I went with was $1,599.00 minus 10% (-$159.90) holiday discount, plus thirty for ship/handling, no tax to me as they are out of North Carolina, for a total of $1469.10 delivered. The thirty for ship/handling is understandable, she said she'd try to get to me by Christmas, but because I wanted one of the pads Blue, it would depend on how fast their manufacturer could manifest a blue one. I really had no expectations of getting it prior to Christmas because I placed the order on the 21st, yet UPS left it on my patio on the 24th! Then she shipped the manual along with about a half an inch of double sided reprints from various sources on what is being/been done using the device, by NDs, ani-mule vets, etc., to my PO Box.

They have pictures of all the devices @ their website that has a hot link in my OP. The pads are all Red unless you specify you want a Blue pad, and you can get any of the various sized pads in Blue with no change in price by request. Most are using only the Red pads and hence there seems to be more data on those. About all I could find in my research for the blue frequencies is one researcher was indicating it was knocking out MRSA in his tests, and there seems to be some affinity to skin stuff, that has some massage/spa type places using the Blue pads along with the Red ones. They both (Red & Blue) have the same IR bulbs, and just the visible LED's are either Red or Blue. Probably totally unrelated, I remember my late Mother telling me about when she was a little girl, she got a broken arm and instead of putting it into a cast... she said they just treated her arm with "pretty Blue lights" that healed it rather quickly without the hassles of a cast. Anyway, I just went with one Blue & one Red pad to cover all bases.

6. Surface

Surface Seeker Seeker

Hi Goldhedge,
    As long as you don't call me a Silver Tongued Devil, only Natalie does that!

Seriously I know what ya mean, I was actually trying to keep it reeled in a bit (left out all the amazing successes being achieved by ani-mule vets)... but the freaking amazing results I've gotten from this already, has me feeling like I finally hit the lottery!

Goldhedge likes this.
  7. Surface

Surface Seeker Seeker

Howdy Taezzar,

There's a lot of neat infrared stuff, including infrared saunas. I think the key to the Lumen Photon's results are in the controllers' programming, various settings specifically targeting optimal frequencies for different types of tissues. Just off the top of my head, Royal Rife was using a dark field microscope to view live blood, then he'd see which frequency would take out whatever pathogen he was targeting, then applied that frequency to the patient. The major newspapers of his day ran big headlines about his device curing disease, including cancer. And we all know what happened after that, the gubermint raided him, railroaded him, destroyed all his devices and confiscated/destroyed all his research... and all before any of us were even born. I kinda think this is sorta on the same line, only more terrain oriented versus pathogen oriented. Even long before Rife, Bechamp put emphasis on "inner terrain" over germs or pathogens, whereas Pasteur (who was a mere wine chemist) got it in his head otherwise, and since Pasteur's wife was something like a 3rd cousin or something to the royal court, the world essentially made the wrong turn by going down the wine chemist's path, and even though Pasteur on his deathbed confessed he was wrong and Bechamp was right after all, status quo medicine just keeps going down that wrong path. So instead of targeting specific pathogens as the Rife devices could be dialed into, the Lumen Photon targets the terrain if you will, and when the terrain is bathed (minimum 8 inch penetration via Lumen Photon) in optimal frequencies, the terrain then takes out the pathogens as Bechamp indicated when your terrain was optimally functioning. Quite frankly, I'm surprised Lumen Photon hasn't gotten up into Big Pharma's FDA's radar yet... but I'm glad I got mine!

8. Surface

Surface Seeker Seeker

From one of the many reprints I received...

"WHAT DOES PHOTON THERAPY ACTUALLY DO"

"Visible red light causes nitric oxide to be released from hemoglobin, the protein molecule that transports oxygen to the tissues. Nitric oxide plays a role in intercellular signaling, the process that sets in motion vasodilation, immune response and neurotransmission.

Light therapy has been shown to increase vascularity by increasing the formation of new capillaries, which are additional blood vessels that replace damaged ones. New capillaries accelerate the healing process by supplying additional oxygen and nutrients needed for healing.

Stimulate the production of collagen, the essential protein needed to repair and replace damaged tissue. It is the substance that holds cells together with a high degree of elasticity. Increasing collagen production will decrease scar tissue at the injured site.

Stimulate the release of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the major carrier of energy to all cells. Increase in ATP allow cells to readily accept nutrients and to expel waste products faster by increasing the energy level in the cell.

Increase the lymphatic system activity. Edema, which is swelling or the natural splinting process of the body, has two basic components. The first is a liquid part that can be evacuated by the blood system. The second is composed of the proteins which have to be evacuated by the lymphatic system. Research has shown that lymph vessel diameter and the flow of the lymph system can be doubled with the use of light therapy. The venous diameter and the arterial diameters can also be increased. This means that both parts of edema can be evacuated at a much faster rate to relieve swelling.

Increase RNA and DNA synthesis, helping damaged cells to be replaced more promptly.

Reduce the excitability of nerve tissue. The photons of light energy enter the body as negative ions, requiring the body to send positive ions, calcium among others, to flow to the area being treated. These ions assist in regulating the nerves and relieving pain.

Stimulate fibroblastic activity which aids in the repair process. Fibroblasts are present in connective tissue and are capable of forming collagen fibers.

Increase phagocytosis, which is the process of scavenging for and ingesting dead of degenerated cells by the phagocyte cells. Healing depends upon the destruction of infection and cellular clean-up.

Induce a thermal-like effect in the tissue. The light raises the temperature of the cells although there is minimal heat produced from the diodes themselves.

Stimulate tissue granulation and connective tissue projections, which are a part of the healing process of wounds. Simulate acetylcholine release, causing cardiac inhibition, vasodilation, gastrointestinal peristalsis, and other parasympathetic effects.

Thirty years of research has demonstrated that cell tissue responds to certain single frequencies of low power light. One of the most successful of these is 660 nanometers in wavelength, which is in the red spectrum.

This type of light is produced by both soft-lasers (administered by medical practitioners) and Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs).

LEDs are safe for adults, children and the elderly to self-administer. The photons are absorbed by the skin and underlying tissues, triggering biological changes within the body in a process known as "photostimulation".

There are molecules within the cells called photo-adapters that, when activated, accelerate or speed up the cell repair process. These photo-adapters can be activated only by a single wavelength frequency of light.

Monochromatic light increases oxygen and blood flow, accelerates wound healing and facilitates pain reduction. Light may be applied directly to tissue or meridian and acupuncture points.

Direct application of visible red and infrared wavelengths results in effective penetration of 8-40mm into the tissue. Single wavelength light (red) is a well-known method od stimulating or sedating acupressure and acupuncture points.

LED's and Lasers are no more than convenient devices for producing light at specific wavelengths and several studies have established that it is the light itself at specific wavelengths that is therapeutic in nature and not the machine which produced it.

All biological systems have a unique absorption spectrum which determines what wavelengths of radiation will be absorbed to produce a given therapeutic effect.

The visible red and invisible infrared portions of the spectrum have been shown to have highly absorbent and unique therapeutic effects in living tissues.

Preliminary research, clinical trials, and reported testimonies with visible red and infrared light cover the following areas

* arthritis
    * pain relief
    * sprains and pulled muscles
    * whiplash and low back-pain
    * relaxation of muscle tension
    * reduced swelling & inflammation
    * acupuncture, acupressure and reflexology point stimulation
    * emotional and stress release
    * eye and ear aches, sinus relief
    * ulcers, accelerated wound relief
    * facial toning (wrinkle reduction)
    * skin conditions
    * herpes
    * teeth and gum problems
    * insect and sting bites

Given the fact that both monochromatic visible and infrared light has no side effects, that they are inexpensive, that they are both very effective and versatile, with a wide range of practical applications, it really makes sense to personally experiment with them and to make them part of those things which are really essential for a healthy life in the 21st Century!"

9. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Modal Operator/Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Tech
    I just had to put this here:

Surface likes this.
  10. Surface

Surface Seeker Seeker

I kinda like "Light My Fire" by the Doors better, 'cause I don't know if I can get much higher, <grin>.

Going off topic here a bit, but I know you like neat instruments... I had a 20% off coupon from MF that was about to expire last November, so I treated myself to a Gretsch Electromatic short-scale hollow-body bass for only 719 (with coupon) delivered. I've never had a Gretsch or a Korean made instrument before, but I gotta say the quality control was even _better_ than my Gibson Custom Shop 339. It is so sweet, and so much fun playing with controlled feedback in front of an all tube amp, I like way better than my other 2 basses which I paid way more for, including even my custom made medium scale 5-string Landing bass... which is great, but the tone of the Gretsch just goose-bumps me. I even love the stock round wounds that came with the Gretsch, and I've always ran half-wounds or ground-wounds on my basses, 'cause round wounds always seem a little too bright for me (and flats seem a little too dark for me), but they just work perfect on the Gretsch. Anyway, very impressed with cheaper Korean made Gretsch's based on the one I got... the passive pickups aren't very loud, but that's easily compensated for by turning up your amp, and they just seem perfectly matched to the instrument. So ha, two infomercials in one thread! <grin>

11. Surface

Surface Seeker Seeker

Not that anyone can readily accept such claims of seemingly overpriced infrared & LED lights magical voodoo, but I believe I said I'd do an update after bit. About the only hassle with this is finding or more accurately applying time to implement the light/frequency therapy. I had started off a couple of times a week, but of late have managed to incorporate its use pretty much daily simultaneously with my meditations. Thing really works. Still doctor and dentist free. Average between 20 minutes to an hour a day collectively on the various settings, depending on what I'm working on. My hair not only stopped departing, it has returned... which is pretty cool to have a full head of hair in one's mid-60's, skin and dental greatly improved and now that I'm pretty much using daily now... I suspect those life long issues will soon be totally gone into the memory hole. At this point, because it really does deliver, it not only seems not so expensive anymore, it's shaping up to being very economical and perhaps one of my best purchases ever, again your mileage may vary, but again, I really doubt it. Thing really does work and the hype is accurate.

12. Surface

Surface Seeker Seeker

Neighbor woman a couple of years ago got shingles, status quo useless medicine prescribed her steroids, they puffed her up with massive weight gain, packing the extra weight caused her hip pains, status quo medicine's response was we can fix that with hip replacement. She gets hip replacement last September that goes wrong, in big city hospital for well over a month, they start getting her addicted to serious big pharma pain drugs, and start talking about amputation, but she refuses because they tell her she has to stay on drugs either way due to "phantom pain" even after amputation. I'm kinda wondering where did my neighbors go. They show back up around the end of Oct. and with her mother moving in to help her. This is the first I knew about her botched operation. I meet her mother, who later comes over asking for my assistance in desperation. Her daughter (my neighbor) can't use leg, stuck in wheel chair, can't control foot/ankle, can't even move her toes, is now on medical leave but being a school teacher, she has insurance that pays for everything that ain't working for her, except a hundred a month co-pay for her Big Pharma narcotics addiction. Her twice a week physical therapy isn't improving her plight, and only causing her more pain.

So, late November I started taking over my Lumen Photon over to her in the day, picking it up at the end of the day so I can use it at night. She contacts the website to find out what settings she should be using for her particular leg problem, they tell her use the red pad on settings 3 & 7. In less than a week she finally gets her first movement in toes. She tells her physical therapist about it, and he tells her to stay with it because he could see the improvement in range right off. She's now out of wheel chair, and even manages to return it to me at the end of the day herself via using a "walker", and is steadily improving finally. Quite a shift from facing amputation to where the Lumen Photon has already gotten her to. Her, her husband, and her mother gifted the hell out of me for Christmas and are constantly profusely thanking me. Not that I did anything that any good neighbor wouldn't do, but still appreciated that I could stop status quo medicine from making her a permanent invalid on permanent disability... and now she can envision returning to work eventually again, and is a bit wiser on how status quo medicine "operates". She was way too young (49) for a hip replacement in the first place IMO. What a racket, from shingles to leg amputation? Getting her hooked on Big Pharma and milking her school insurance every inch of the way!

Crazy ass world!

historyrepete and TAEZZAR like this.
  13. Bigjon

Bigjon Silver Member Silver Miner Site Supporter

http://www.spooky2videos.com/

Spooky2 is a lot cheaper has a bunch of users who swear by it.

It has not worked for me. My issues are allergy related. Plus I have angioedema that started about 12 years ago.

http://www.spooky2-mall.com/blog

I just bought this cold laser device and have not used it. Got to find where I mislaid the spooky2 5 vdc wall wart.
    http://www.spooky2-mall.com/spooky-...laser-wrist-free-shipping-via-china-post.html

http://www.spooky2-mall.com/spooky-...-laser-twin-free-shipping-via-china-post.html

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
    Surface and Zed like this.
  14. Zed

Zed Size doesn't count! Midas Member

Nuclear Technician
    Spooky2 is a Rife machine and the idea works. The issue is that you need to know exactly what pathogen you are targeting and what frequency kills it. Unfortunately the frequencies that come with the software are anecdotally reported and not that reliable. Diagnosis is also hit and miss, our ability to determine what ails you is way more limited than is generally realized. The other issue is frequency delivery, IMO the plasma tube is the effective option and much of the rest is dubious, for me at least.

These people have done some research and their frequencies give superior results.

http://www.dnafrequencies.com/hto.shtml

Rife developed it to cure cancer which he believed could be caused by a virus, he had great success BUT he ran head long into a corrupt AMA, big pharma and .gov. If I had cancer I would certainly roll the dice on this idea.

If you want to understand this I have a vid about Royal Raymond Rife, his life and his research. PM me and I will give you a link. If you have an engineering mind think.... Bacteria = crystalline structure + harmonic resonance, get the right harmonic and the structure will collapse. Much like the right vocal note can destroy a crystal glass. In essence the idea is simple, non invasive and effective ONCE you know 1. The pathogen 2. The correct frequency.

We use it to treat my wife's "Lyme", it reliably induces a herx reaction which tells us it is killing pathogens and we are seeing improvement. The issue we have is that the complex cocktail of infection ('Lyme' involves multiple and varying pathogens along side borrilla or 'Lyme'), called Lyme is poorly understood and while we have elminated the pathogens we know about finding out what else is there is VERY difficult. Blood tests are VERY hit and miss, scarily so when it gets down to it!

Spooky2 is no panacea as it stands BUT with the right knowledge it has stunning potential to cure anything related to a microbiological infection... Which I believe is MOST of what ails us, from back ache to depression through cancer. JMO.

If you are a patient methodical curious type you should be able to make this work for you + the back story is AMAZING!

Last edited: Jan 1, 2017
    Bigjon and Surface like this.
  15. Zed

Nuclear Technician
    That has been a busy week or so since Christmas.

16. Surface

Surface Seeker Seeker

Bigjon,

Thanks, I'll look into that and pass it on to her.

17. Surface

Surface Seeker Seeker

Thanks Zed, Rife pretty much figured out how to cure everything before I was even born... terrible what they did to him because of it and how that screwed everyone else since.

Zed likes this.
  18. Surface

Surface Seeker Seeker

Zed,
    note year, ...I got myself the Lumen Photon for Christmas _"2015"_. I refused open heart surgery in 1989, and successfully followed the Rath/Pauling protocol that was jointly annouced @ Stanford around the same time instead. Search for the book by Matthias Rath, "Why Animals Don't Get Heart Attacks But People Do" if you are interested in the true cause and simple prevention & cure.

Zed likes this.
  19. Zed

Nuclear Technician
    OK missed that. :D:confused:

20. Zed

Nuclear Technician
    I will look @ it.

I have read convincing stuff from a heart surgeon saying that refined carbs in the diet are a big factor, I have also read about a doc that reverses the damage with massive daily doses of vitamins (C & D mainly from memory @ ~ 5g daily)

Why Animals Don't Get Heart Attacks But People Do is downloadable here...

http://www4.dr-rath-foundation.org/THE_FOUNDATION/About_Dr_Matthias_Rath/why_book.html

Surface likes this.
  21. Surface

Surface Seeker Seeker

Zed,

According to Linus Pauling, everyone has their unique level of optimum Vitamin C needs. To find yours, his recommendation is to keep adding 500mg more vitamin C than you took the day before, so if you start off with a thousand, next day 1500, next day 2000, etc. And you keep doing that until your stools get loose, then you back off to were you were at before your stools got loose, and that's your personal optimum level. I have a Black & Decker stool that's real solid, so I average about 18,000mg a day. Okay, just kidding about the Black & Decker stool (I just can't help myself sometimes, lol).

Also, on coast to coast am last night, Matthias Rath's name came up... he has documented that the Nazi work camps were actually built by Big Pharma. Very eye opening show the first half with Ty Bollinger, author of "Cancer: Step Outside the Box", https://thetruthaboutcancer.com
    Also, how a Nazi convicted of crimes against humanity at Nuremberg Trials ended up CEO of Bayer in Pennsylvania via "Operation Paperclip". That Big Pharma lobbyists dwarf all oil & gas lobbyists combined, and is in fact the largest lobbyists in the world. Plus, the good stuff like how a simple supplement has proven to reduce chance of getting cancer by 77%, etc.

Edit: previous youtube link went stinko already, so found one other (above)... listen while you can, before they take away this one, too.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
    Zed likes this.