1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

MATT LAUER CANNED

Discussion in 'Politics Forum (Local/National/World)' started by Irons, Nov 29, 2017.

1. Irons

Irons Deep Sixed Site Supporter Mother Lode

The stinking leftists are dropping like flies!! Damn, this is sweet! . aasweet.gif
    Not many stories out yet they are trying to keep it on the downlow.

NBC Fires Matt Lauer Over Misconduct Allegations
    By JIM RUTENBERGNOV. 29, 2017

[​IMG]
    Matt Lauer in 2016. CreditDoug Mills/The New York Times

NBC has fired its leading morning news anchor Matt Lauer over sexual harassment allegations, the network’s president for news said in a memo to staff on Wednesday.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/29/business/media/nbc-matt-lauer.html

2. DodgebyDave

DodgebyDave Metal Messiah Midas Member

While the communists were playing pigeon chess we were playing Trump!

3. hammerhead

hammerhead Not just a screen name Gold Chaser

Girls from all over the world, love to write my name on the toilet walls.

Irons likes this.
  4. Krag

Krag Planet earth Platinum Bling

TAEZZAR, Uglytruth, GOLDBRIX and 4 others like this.
  5. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    Never heard of him because I don't partake of the Clinton News Network

6. Irons

[​IMG]

Son of Gloin, Glasgow, D-FENZ and 2 others like this.
  7. Irons

NBC News Fires Matt Lauer Over Allegation of Sexual Misconduct

[​IMG]

by JOHN NOLTE29 Nov 20171,285

Matt Lauer, the longtime left-wing anchor of NBC’s Today Show, was fired Wednesday over allegations of sexual misconduct, according to the New York Times.

Along with Charlie Rose at CBS, Lauer is the second morning anchor to lose his job over sexual misconduct allegations. Last month NBC fired political commentator Mark Halperin after numerous women claimed he had behaved in appropriately with them while he was working at ABC/Disney.

Lauer’s co-anchor, Savannah Guthrie, and Hoda Kotb opened Wednesday morning’s Today Show with a chyron that read “NBC News Terminates Matt Lauer,” and read the following memo from NBC chairman Andy Lack:

Dear, colleagues,

On Monday night, we received a detailed complaint from a colleague about inappropriate sexual behavior in the workplace by Matt Lauer. It represented, after a serious review, a clear violation of our company’s standards. As a result, we’ve decided to terminate his employment. While it is the first complaint about his behavior in the over 20 years he has been at NBC news, we were also presented with reason to believe this may not have been an isolated incident. Our highest priority is to create a workplace environment where everyone feels safe and protected. And any action that runs counter to our core values are met with consequences. We are saddened by these events. We will face it together as a news organization and do it as transparent a manner as we can.

Guthrie said she was first told about Lauer’s firing this morning and that she did not know anything more. “For the moment, all we can say is that we are heartbroken,” she added.

President Trump was quick to weigh in with a swipe at Lauer, at the left-wing NBC News organization, and Lack himself:

[​IMG]Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Wow, Matt Lauer was just fired from NBC for “inappropriate sexual behavior in the workplace.” But when will the top executives at NBC & Comcast be fired for putting out so much Fake News. Check out Andy Lack’s past!

7:16 AM - Nov 29, 2017

Just 12 hours ago, another pillar in the left-wing elite media fell over allegations of sexual misconduct, NPR’s chief news editor David Sweeney. Less than a month ago, Michael Oreskes, NPR’s senior vice president of news and editorial director, was forced to resign over similar accusations stretching back decades.

NBC’s Matt Lauer and NPR’s David Sweeney have now been added to a growing pile of disgraced left-wing journalists either fired or under investigation for sexual misconduct. There is also Glenn Thrush of the New York Times, Mark Halperin of NBC News, NPR’s Micheal Oreskes, Charlie Rose at CBS, and around a dozen others.

Follow John Nolte on Twitter @NolteNC. Follow his Facebook Page here.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journa...ires-matt-lauer-allegation-sexual-misconduct/

Glasgow and gringott like this.
  8. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Friendly reminder...The Clintons are still walking free among us

TAEZZAR, Uglytruth, southfork and 4 others like this.
  9. gringott

gringott Killed then Resurrected Midas Member Site Supporter

N/A
    Never liked the guy, so I am LMAO.
    However, note guilty until proven innocent.
    Female coup d'etat?

http://salaryandnetworth.com/matt-lauer/
    Matt Lauer is one of the highest earning media personalities with an annual salary of $28 Million and $60 million net worth.

The charismatic 1.81 feet tall news anchor has been linked to many media personalities. He was known to be having an affair with Lara Spencer, fellow journalist. Matt Lauer was also known to be having an affair with glamorous chef Giada De Laurentiis, which both denied. He was also known to be having an affair with Natalie Morales, the anchor from NBC News Today. He has also been known to be having an affair with co-anchor from The Today show, Savannah Guthrie.

So, see above, he was known to be banging co-workers for years.

Now think, $28 million a year according to the quote, worth $60 million net. But he is banging the help?
    He should have the best looking hookers in the world on speed dial.
    Is this all really about power not sex?

I really get the feeling they are trotting these guys out one by one to distract us from what is really coming - the pedo revelations.
    They hope we will be so worn out from all this we will not pay attention.

10. Irons

You have the patience of a little girl who has to go potty.

11. gringott

N/A
    Me too.
    LOCK HER UP!

12. Buck

Buck Fabian Society Gold Chaser

Agreed
    and from this undeclared position, the damage we're suffering is tremendous

Glasgow, Irons and gringott like this.
  13. Irons

I am enjoying watching all of the high up leftists support staff and pet projects going down in flames. I am thoroughly enjoying watching the most elaborate plan to take down political enemies being executed by true masters.
    It's like chinese water torture for the very traitors I have hated for years. They don't know which one of them will go down first. Or next. Tick Tock.

Imagine being at the clintons house when the phone rings, or at huma weiners's house when someone knocks on the door. Dozens of once powerful haters of America are not sleeping very well lately.

Loving it! . . Arock.gif

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
  14. gringott

N/A
    [​IMG]

15. hammerhead

hammerhead Not just a screen name Gold Chaser

These allegations are just a big cover up for the real treason.

TAEZZAR, Glasgow, edsl48 and 4 others like this.
  16. Professur

Professur Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

To be replaced by hand picked fresh faces spinning the same crap without the baggage. Unless jail sentences start getting handed out, this is nothing more than shuffling the deck. We don't know what the next hand dealt will be.

TAEZZAR, the_shootist and gringott like this.
  17. EO 11110

EO 11110 He Hate Me Mother Lode

we should make bannon a meme like sam hyde of mass murdering fame. every scandal should be bannon the cannon :)

TAEZZAR, Glasgow, Irons and 1 other person like this.
  18. gringott

N/A
    I'm really liking bannon at this point.

TAEZZAR, Glasgow and Irons like this.
  19. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    It's been a long time since my last trip to the potty!

20. Alton

Alton Gold Member Gold Chaser

Pull OVER! I gotta go too!

searcher, TAEZZAR, GOLDBRIX and 3 others like this.
  21. gringott

N/A
  22. Buck

Buck Fabian Society Gold Chaser

Why, in the name Marshall are there two L's on the cover and only one on the side?

D-FENZ likes this.
  23. Irons

His wife isn't aging well for a former model. Looks to be under a lot of pressure.

EDIT: Ah ha!

His wife, Annette famously filed for divorce in 2006, accusing him of “cruel and inhumane” behavior, but withdrew the filing a month later after they reached a private agreement.

They ostensibly live separate lives, she lives full time in the Hamptons with their children, while Matt resides in the city during the week.

gringott likes this.
  24. Irons

TAEZZAR, Glasgow, gringott and 2 others like this.
  25. southfork

southfork Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

A snoball effect would be nice, dozens more being accused on the left, this should give guts to the women afraid to come forth

TAEZZAR, Glasgow and Irons like this.
  26. Irons

Remember When a Dead Intern Was Found in Joe Scarborough's Office?
    [​IMG]
    Jack Mirkinson

06/17/15 02:50PM
    Filed to: REMEMBER WHEN
    [​IMG]

Back in 2010, Markos Moulitsas, better known as the founder of the Daily Kos blog, was a regular guest on MSNBC. The pairing of a liberal blogger and a liberal network was a natural one, so Moulitsas was used to going on TV and swapping insults about Republicans with Keith Olbermann or whoever.

That state of affairs came to a screeching halt in July of 2010, when Moulitsas found himself summarily blacklisted from MSNBC. His offense? Mentioning, on Twitter, the strange, sad story of Lori Klausutis, the intern who was found dead in Joe Scarborough’s office when the “Morning Joe” host was still a Republican congressman.

Here’s their exchange:

Markos: Like story of a certain dead intern. RT @JoeNBC: Luckily for the White House, the media has been negligent on this story since Day 1.

Markos: But if you want to talk about bullshit “scandals”, @JoeNBC, there’s this one about Joe Sestak and the White House you might’ve heard of.

JoeNBC: @markos Unbelievable. You have a long history of spreading lies suggesting I am a murderer. This is the 3rd or 4th time by my count.

Markos: @JoeNBC, I’ve never suggested you’re a murderer. I’ve noted media hypocrisy in going after Gary Condit. But he was Dem. You aren’t.

JoeNBC: Anyone in media who interviews @markos, know that you’re extending your credibility to someone who regularly suggests that I’m a murderer.

Markos: A bit touchy, @JoeNBC? Links for where I accuse you of being a murderer please.

After this happened, MSNBC president Phil Griffin wrote to Moulitsas to say that he was banned from the network. It was one of the more bizarre pieces of cable news weirdness in history. It was also one in a long line of mini-wars Joe Scarborough has waged in an effort to stop getting people to insinuate that he killed his intern.

Let’s get one thing clear: There is zero evidence to suggest that Joe Scarborough had anything to do with the death of Lori Klausutis. But the story of Klausutis’s death has nevertheless haunted Scarborough over the years.

A journey into the time machine is necessary at this point. We emerge in May of 2001. The world is merely a pit of misery, rather than the apocalypse-lite horrorscape we’ll all get used to in the coming decades, and Florida Republican Joe Scarborough has just announced that he’s resigning from Congress after a mere six years in office to spend more time with his kids, one of whom has just been diagnosed with diabetes. It’s an abrupt end to a brief political career.

Fast-forward to July 19, 2001. Two people looking for assistance in an immigration case open the door to Scarborough’s district office and find a grisly scene: Lori Klausutis is lying dead behind a desk.

From an Associated Press report:

A 28-year-old office worker for U.S. Rep. Joe Scarborough was found dead Friday in the congressman’s district office.

Preliminary findings from the medical examiner’s office showed no foul play or any outward indication of suicide, said Police Chief Steve Hogue.

Authorities identified the woman as Lori Klausutis of Niceville. She had worked for Scarborough since May 1999, said Mick Serrano, press secretary for the congressman.

A month later, a medical examiner concluded that Klausutis had been feeling unwell and had died after heart problems caused her to fall and hit her head on the desk. There were no apparent signs of foul play. Case closed.

The medical examiner’s ruling didn’t satisfy a surprisingly varied cross-section of armchair conspiracy theorists and Poirots, though. There were your garden-variety crackpots. But there were also people like Vanity Fair’s James Wolcott, whose mention of the case prompted an outraged Scarborough to write a lengthy letter to the magazine in 2005 (Wolcott apologized for bringing the story up):

His libelous charge, pulled from a hate site on the Internet, led readers to believe that a good woman named Lori Klausutis carried on an adulterous sexual affair with a congressman before being killed in a sleazy sex-scandal cover-up. The article also suggested that this imaginary sex scandal forced me to leave office. I was painted as the Republican Party’s answer to Gary Condit, saved from prosecution by a right-wing media machine.

[...]

Here are the facts Vanity Fair and James Wolcott would have learned had they spent five minutes on the telephone engaging in rudimentary fact-checking: (1) Lori worked in my annex office in Okaloosa County, Florida. (2) I met her no more than three times; I was never alone with her. (3) I didn’t leave Congress because of her death; I announced my retirement from Congress in May 2001-she passed away several months later.

Michael Moore also faced Scarborough’s wrath after he “registered the domain name JoeScarboroughKilledHisIntern.com,” another Vanity Fair article notes. (The website never really got off the ground.)

Then there was Katherine Harris, the cartoon villain who went from helping tilt Florida into the Bush column in 2000 to running for Senate in 2006. That campaign was a legendary disaster, but one series of calls Harris made garnered particular attention. From the Miami Herald:

Katherine Harris’ floundering U.S. Senate campaign lost its high-level staff again this week and is groping for a message - which doesn’t surprise Republican insiders who trace the seeds of her trouble to the story of “Joe’s dead intern.” This wasn’t any old Joe.

It was Scarborough, host of the prime-time MSNBC show Scarborough Country and a former Pensacola Republican congressman who was courted by national Republicans to run against Harris. But before he could announce he wouldn’t, Harris called major donors and suggested Scarborough would have to answer questions about the strange death of a former staff member in 2001, according to two former high-level Harris staff members, a GOP donor and Scarborough.

An especially fascinating wrinkle in this ongoing saga is the heated battle about it on Wikipedia. There are pages and pages of arguments about Klausutis in the internal editorial discussions. There’s even some (seemingly fake) person claiming to be Joe Scarborough who keeps weighing in. Here’s one excerpt:

Joe Scarborough again. Though I am pleased that 50% of my life as described by Wikipedia no longer involves an event that I had absolutely nothing to do with, I am surprised that Wikipedia continues to allow Gamaliel to remain an administrator when she has shown such bad faith in this matter…

These continued skirmishes have clearly not hindered Scarborough’s media career, but not every fight has been won. His Wikipedia page currently includes this unsourced passage: “There had been speculation that Scarborough was having an affair with one of his Congressional aides, Lori Klausutis, who was later found dead in Scarborough’s office after allegedly fainting and hitting her head on a desk in July of 2001.”

Lost in all this fracas, of course, has been Klausutis herself, whose story is a grain of sand in the annals of pre-9/11 America. Meanwhile, Joe Scarborough has failed upward, again and again.

Jack Mirkinson is a writer in New York.
    http://gawker.com/remember-when-a-dead-intern-was-found-in-joe-scarboroug-1711985081

Alton and Glasgow like this.
  27. Hystckndle

Hystckndle Daguerreotype Fanatic Site Mgr Site Supporter ++

Slave, but a little less every day
    Is Lester still employed ?

28. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Be careful what you wish for. Glorifying these women 'accusers' is a double edged sword. Just taking their word without any proof might be working well now but accepting the word of a person whose only qualification is that they have is a vagina between their legs can be very dangerous. Proof or GTFO!

Last edited: Nov 29, 2017
    Usury, Scorpio, Son of Gloin and 2 others like this.
  29. GOLDZILLA

GOLDZILLA Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus Midas Member

I heard they had a new guy already hired. his name is Moe Lester.

TAEZZAR, Ensoniq, gringott and 2 others like this.
  30. Uglytruth

Uglytruth Gold Member Gold Chaser

We need blood:bomb 1:, dead bodys :drive by::fire::hunt:, hangings :hang::lashing: not "jail":jail:. We need to send a message to the asshats that replace these asshats to tow the line or your next!

The death penalty is 100% effective against repeat offenders.

TAEZZAR and the_shootist like this.
  31. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

It's called "full tilt on the pucker string" ! I too, am loving it !

Irons and gringott like this.
  32. Krag

Krag Planet earth Platinum Bling

This creep was one of the meanest SOBs on NBC.

Following NBC News Chairman Andy Lack's announcement on Wednesday morning that Matt Lauer had been fired from NBC News, more details have emerged on the longtime anchor's alleged history with sexual misconduct.

According to a handful of journalists on Twitter, multiple outlets had been working on exposing Lauer's behavior for months. Elizabeth Wagmeister of Variety, Yashar Ali of HuffPost and the New York Times were all reportedly working on exposés that would've ultimately shed light on the former "Today" anchor's past.

And, Ali alleges, "some top executives at NBC were aware of these stories."

"I, and other reporters, have been aware of several women who have come forward privately in the past few months," he continued. "Even before Weinstein. They weren't willing to go public though...they were terrified of Matt. Matt Lauer put the fear of God into these women. He had relationships with reporters outside NBC that he cultivated just for this purpose. They knew that."

"Lauer is among the worst I've heard about," Ali added. "Not in terms of the kind of misconduct but the way in which he manipulated these women into silence. It's evil, frightening stuff."

NBC News Chairman was much more vague about the complaint regarding Lauer, saying that NBC had "received a detailed complaint from a colleague about inappropriate sexual behavior in the workplace by Matt Lauer. It represented, after serious review, a clear violation of our company's standards. As a result, we've decided to terminate his employment."
    https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/details-emerge-matt-lauer-apos-142618307.html

TAEZZAR, Irons, Son of Gloin and 2 others like this.
  33. GOLDZILLA

GOLDZILLA Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus Midas Member

34. BigJim#1-8

BigJim#1-8 Silver Member Silver Miner

Yep.
    I doubt lauer was fired just because of accusations, I believe they had a bunch of proof on him & the fire got too hot for them to cover it up any longer.
    As for proof, the scum like conyers & franken still won't resign even with overwhelming evidence, they need to be dealt with severely, very severely.
    Notice 99% of these "champions" of women are lib/prog/soc/commie scum.

TAEZZAR, Irons, Son of Gloin and 2 others like this.
  35. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Every....Single....Time!!!!!

jewdar.gif

TAEZZAR, gringott and Uglytruth like this.
  36. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

Ya gotta love how some papers word things...........

Trump dances on Matt Lauer's grave and attacks Joe Scarborough over death of a female staffer when he was in Congress
    • President Trump went after several NBC figures after the firing of Matt Lauer
    • He asked when NBC would 'terminate' MSNBC host Joe Scarborough
    • Then he brought up an 'unsolved mystery' from Florida
    • He asked for an investigation
    • A staffer in one of Scarborough's district offices died at her desk in 2001
    • The medical examiner found the staffer died of heart problems
    • Trump also asked when the 'Fake News' network would get rid of president Phil Griffin

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5129027/Trump-attacks-Joe-Scarborough-2001-death-staffer.html#ixzz4zq1IeWdq
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

TAEZZAR and gringott like this.
  37. searcher

The REAL Matt Lauer: Rumors of womanizing and co-star affairs, a ditched early marriage and then bitter revelations from his pregnant second wife who called him 'cruel, inhuman controlling and hostile'
    • Matt Lauer was fired this morning after 20 years as co-anchor of the Today show
    • A colleague provided NBC with a 'detailed' allegation of 'inappropriate sexual behaviour' against the star - and network admits it may not be isolated incident
    • Lauer is married to his second wife former model Annette Roque - the couple have three children
    • When Roque was pregnant with her third child in 2006 she filed for divorce citing Lauer's 'controlling' and 'cruel' behavior - she later withdrew the papers
    • He was previously married to TV producer Nancy Alspaugh in his 20s
    • In July 2016, Lauer was forced to deny he had an affair with co-star Natalie Morales
    • He was engaged to Kristen Gesswein, but they split in 1996

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5129005/The-REAL-Matt-Lauer-Affair-rumors-nasty-claims.html#ixzz4zq1Tn7rh
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

gringott likes this.
  38. searcher

Reminds me of a tune...............

Oldmansmith likes this.
  39. southfork

southfork Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

Not saying to accept their word point blank , but as Reagan said Trust but Verify, you know as well as i do how deep this filth goes in msm and .gov

TAEZZAR, Uglytruth and BigJim#1-8 like this.
  40. BigJim#1-8

BigJim#1-8 Silver Member Silver Miner

[​IMG]

GOLDZILLA, TAEZZAR, Irons and 4 others like this.
  41. itsamess

itsamess Silver Member Silver Miner

With all of these "loving" DEM libs getting outed, wonder what the chance is that some person in power who now has access to intel could provide hints to faithful journal investigators is assisting in cleaning up fake news / enemy scum. Elections have consequences, like the truth might come out. Rose, Lauer, Guiterez, Franken, Conners.

Oh the irony.

Also might be a good stick to wack out of line repubs.

BigJim#1-8 and gringott like this.