1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Meet the next, soon to be, recipient of a "Magic Bullet"

Discussion in 'Central Banking & Fed Reserve' started by TAEZZAR, Apr 28, 2017.

1. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

Balls or stupid ??
    If he succeeds, we all will be winners !!

[​IMG]

President Duterte Kicks Rothschilds Out Of Philippines

President Duterte has vowed to “eradicate all traces of Rothschild financial criminality” from the Philippines, announcing that he will no longer respond to pressure or financial blackmail from the US government or Rothschild-controlled global banking institutions.

The president, who claims to have killed cartel bosses with his own hands, is not one to be bullied, and he has now set his sights on cleaning up the financial corruption in his country, promising to “drive them out like the scavengers they are.

Before Rodrigo Duterte assumed the office of president, the Philippines was suffering from the effects of IMF/World Bank-imposed austerity and privatization that exploited its people and resources. It was also one of Asia’s most corrupt and troubled nations.

Though the Filipino people, through strong showings of popular resistance over a period of years, were able to curb some of the most rampant crony corruption, many of the shackles imposed by these Rothschild-controlled institutions remained.

[​IMG]

President Duterte rode into power campaigning on a ticket of major change, but unlike Western politicians who pay lip service to change before letting down their supporters, the Philippines president has delivered on his promises – in spades.

During the election campaign Duterte urged the people to kill him if he failed to resolve crime and corruption in the country during the first six months of his term.

Over one year into his term and he has delivered on his promises. He’s now famous for more than calling President Obama a “son of a whore” at a regional summit in Laos last year. Much to the Rothschild-controlled international community’s outrage, Duterte is shooting from the hip, and cleaning up his country.

In 2016, after warning those involved in the narcotics trade that “it’s either you kill me or I kill you“, an astonishing 1,007,153 narcotics criminals surrended to government, and 73 government officials were arrested for involvement in the illegal drug trade.

Source:http://yournewswire.com/duterte-rothschilds-philippines/

GOLDBRIX likes this.
  2. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

I VOTE : BALLS

And I hope it starts an International Movement.

TAEZZAR likes this.
  3. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

That is a long time dream/vision of mine !
    MOAB's on castles !!

GOLDBRIX likes this.
  4. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Modal Operator/Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Tech
    They'll just wait until he has an accident.

Perhaps the presidente's offical jet crashes on landing, or take off?

Jets can be replaced....

TAEZZAR likes this.
  5. historyrepete

historyrepete Silver Member Silver Miner

Maybe don't go a hobnobbing with them. Stay home lay low and live a simple life low on the hog like the people you represent. Just an idea.
    I'd hope lepen can overcome the establishment and win in France. I feel it would embolden trump. And maybe the rinos would see the writing on the wall and think about the mid terms and quit being obstructionist for the left. Right now I'd like to see ryan McConnell and McCain dead. Or voted out

TAEZZAR likes this.
  6. TAEZZAR

That's the short list !

JayDubya likes this.