1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Michelle Obama portrait faces brutal mockery, some praise after unveiling

Discussion in 'Coffee Shack (Daily News/Economy)' started by nickndfl, Feb 12, 2018.

1. nickndfl

nickndfl Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ces-social-media-mockery-after-unveiling.html

The National Portrait Gallery on Monday unveiled portraits of former President Barack Obama and first lady Michelle Obama – to a very mixed reception.

Even though Barack Obama praised Baltimore-based artist Amy Sherald “for so spectacularly capturing the grace and beauty and intelligence and charm and hotness of the woman I love,” many critics on social media slammed the rendition of the former first lady.

Their main question: Is that really her?

I think he changed the face a bit and didn't paint Mike's bulge.

2. spinalcracker

spinalcracker On a mail train. Silver Miner Site Supporter

CEMENT MASON LOCAL 690
    Even Rembrandt would have had trouble with that assignment.......

JayDubya, Irons, Uncle and 2 others like this.
  3. gringott

gringott Killed then Resurrected Midas Member Site Supporter

N/A
    It is really funny they painted her whiteish with a white people wig on.
    And Obamao was painted taking a dump in the bushes.

4. DodgebyDave

DodgebyDave Metal Messiah Midas Member

I just saw this. I giggled manically!

Irons likes this.
  5. gringott

N/A
    Barack Obama’s portrait was painted by Kehinde Wiley. It features a seven-foot portrait sitting in a field of flowers, including chrysanthemums, the official flower of Chicago; jasmine, a nod to Obama’s childhood in Hawaii; and African blue lilies to symbolize Obama’s late father who was from Kenya.

Why are they always trying to obscure the fact that Obama's stated father WAS KENYAN, from birth to death, AND NEVER WAS anything else, meaning he was never an immigrant to the USA or anything but a foreign visiting student. At the time of Obamaos birth, his father was also a BRITISH SUBJECT.

Was from Kenya implies he was some other nationality later. Keep in mind to be a "natural born citizen" in the Constitutional sense means both parents must be American citizens.

6. southfork

southfork Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

Hmm

Attached Files:

7. nickndfl

This was the original rough draft.
    Henri_Rousseau_-_Two_Monkeys_in_the_Jungle.jpg

Irons, gringott, newmisty and 2 others like this.
  8. newmisty

newmisty Duppy Conqueror Midas Member

Build-a Burger
    Mind control through slowly changing language and using NLP techniques.

"Gross negligence"> "Extremely careless"

WWI = Shell shock
    WWII = Battle Fatigue
    Korean War = Operational Exhaustion
    Vietnam = Post Traumatic Stress Disorder

George Carlin - On Language

"You can't be afraid of words that speak the truth. I don't like words that hide the truth. I don't like words that conceal reality. I don't like euphemisms or euphemistic language. And American English is loaded with euphemisms. Because Americans have a lot of trouble dealing with reality. Americans have trouble facing the truth, so they invent a kind of a soft language to protect themselves from it. And it gets worse with every generation. For some reason it just keeps getting worse.

I'll give you an example of that. There's a condition in combat. Most people know about it. It's when a fighting person's nervous system has been stressed to it's absolute peak and maximum, can't take any more input. The nervous system has either snapped or is about to snap. In the first world war that condition was called shell shock. Simple, honest, direct language. Two syllables. Shell shock. Almost sounds like the guns themselves. That was 70 years ago. Then a whole generation went by. And the second world war came along and the very same combat condition was called battle fatigue. Four syllables now. Takes a little longer to say. Doesn't seem to be as hard to say. Fatigue is a nicer word than shock. Shell shock...battle fatigue.

Then we had the war in Korea in 1950. Madison Avenue was riding high by that time. And the very same combat condition was called Operational Exhaustion. Hey we're up to 8 syllables now! And the humanity has been squeezed completely out of the phrase now. It's totally sterile now. Operational Exhaustion: sounds like something that might happen to your car. Then of course came the war in Vietnam, which has only been over for about 16 or 17 years. And thanks to the lies and deceit surrounding that war, I guess it's no surprise that the very same condition was called Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. Still 8 syllables, but we've added a hyphen. And the pain is completely buried under jargon. Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. I bet you, if we'd still been calling it shell shock, some of those Vietnam veterans might have gotten the attention they needed at the time. I bet you that.

But it didn't happen. And one of the reasons is because we were using that soft language, that language that takes out the life out of life. And it is a function of time it does keep getting worse.

Give you another example. Sometime during my life toilet paper became bathroom tissue. I wasn't notified of this. No one asked me if I agreed with it. It just happened. Toilet paper became bathroom tissue. Sneakers became running shoes. False teeth became dental appliances. Medicine became medication. Information became directory assistance. The dump became the land fill. Car crashes became automobile accidents. Partly cloudy became partly sunny. Motels became motor lodges. House trailers became mobile homes. Used cars became previously owned transportation. Room service became guest room dining. Constipation became occasional irregularity.

When I was a little kid if I got sick they wanted me to go to a hospital and see the doctor. Now they want me to go to a health maintenance organization. Or a wellness center to consult a health care delivery professional. Poor people used to live in slums. Now the economically disadvantaged occupy sub-standard housing in the inner cities. And they're broke! They're broke. They don't have a negative cash flow position. They're f--kin' broke! Because a lot of them were fired. You know, fired. Management wanted to curtail redundancies in the human resources area. So many people are no longer viable members of the work force. Smug, greedy well-fed white people have invented a language to conceal their sins. It's as simple as that. The CIA doesn't kill people anymore, they neutralize people, or they depopulate the area. The government doesn't lie, it engages in disinformation. The pentagon actually measures radiation in something they call sunshine units. Israeli murderers are called commandos. Arab commandos are called terrorists. Contra killers are called freedom fighters. Well if crime fighters fight crime and fire fighters fight fire what do freedom fighters fight? They never mention that part of it to us, do they?

And some of this stuff is just silly. We know that. Like when the airlines tell us to pre-board. What the hell is pre-board? What does that mean? To get on before you get on?

They say they're going to pre-board those passengers in need of special assistance ...cripples! Simple honest direct language. There's no shame attached to the word cripple I can find in any dictionary. In fact it's a word used in Bible translations. "Jesus healed the cripples." Doesn't take seven words to describe that condition. But we don't have cripples in this country anymore. We have the physically challenged. Is that a grotesque enough evasion for you? How about differently-abled? I've heard them called that. Differently-abled! You can't even call these people handicapped anymore. They say: "We're not handicapped, we're handy capable!" These poor people have been bullsh-tted by the system into believing that if you change the name of the condition somehow you'll change the condition. Well hey cousin ... doesn't happen!

We have no more deaf people in this country. Hearing impaired. No more blind people. Partially sighted or visually impaired. No more stupid people, everyone has a learning disorder. Or he's minimally exceptional. How would you like to told that about your child? 'He's minimally exceptional.' Psychologists have actually started calling ugly people those with severe appearance deficits. It's getting so bad that any day now I expect to hear a rape victim referred to as an unwilling sperm recipient!

And we have no more old people in this country. No more old people. We shipped them all away and we brought in these senior citizens. Isn't that a typically American twentieth century phrase? Bloodless. Lifeless. No pulse in one of them. A senior citizen. But I've accepted that one. I've come to terms with it. I know it's here to stay. We'll never get rid of it. But the one I do resist, the one I keep resisting, is when they look at an old guy and say, "Look at him Dan, he's ninety years young." Imagine the fear of aging that reveals. To not even be able to use the word old to describe someone. To have to use an antonym.

And fear of aging is natural. It's universal, isn't it? We all have that. No one wants to get old. No one wants to die. But we do. So we con ourselves. I started And fear of aging is natural. It's universal, isn't it? We all have that. No one wants to get old. No one wants to die. But we do. So we con ourselves. I started conning myself when I got in my forties. I'd look in the mirror and say, "Well...I guess I'm getting ...older." Older sounds a little better than old, doesn't it? Sounds like it might even last a little longer. I'm getting old. And it's okay. Because thanks to our fear of death in this country I won't have to die. I'll pass away. Or I'll expire, like a magazine subscription. If it happens in the hospital they'll call it a terminal episode. The insurance company will refer to it as negative patient care outcome. And if it's the result of malpractice they'll say it was a therapeutic misadventure.

I'm telling ya, some of this language makes me want to vomit. Well, maybe not vomit ...makes me want to engage in an involuntary personal protein spill.

9. Silver

Silver Gold Member Gold Chaser

Its biceps are too small - and what's with the gray skin?

gringott likes this.
  10. BigJim#1-8

BigJim#1-8 Silver Member Silver Miner

The horse blanket mooch is wearing is hiding its penis.

gringott, spinalcracker and newmisty like this.
  11. stAGgering

stAGgering Silver Miner Seeker

Where is her collar and leash.... ? Woof !
    And would she-it be sniffing his ass, or lifting a leg beside the chair ?

Her portrait, fingers to long, a fourhead not the 5.5er she's running, eyes better spaced, and 30 yrs younger in the wrong sex !?

Paint up 'Merica.... sssssGood.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018
  12. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    That doesn't look anything like Michael. They took all the negroid features out. Normally he looks more like a gorilla than a normal negro and that big lower jaw is prevalent! Nope, that ain't Mike!

newmisty likes this.
  13. newmisty

Build-a Burger
    I think they're playing a new game....Where's the Wookie?

Nope, no wookie under here....

Glasgow, Son of Gloin, Irons and 2 others like this.
  14. Cigarlover

Cigarlover Gold Member Gold Chaser

15. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Is Barry a faggot or what?

Obamafaggot.jpg

16. newmisty

Build-a Burger
    Did Oblama really say hotness? Barf Bag!?

17. nickndfl

He also said Hillary was the most qualified person to ever run for president of the USA. We already knew he lies.

the_shootist, Glasgow and gringott like this.
  18. Alton

Alton Gold Member Gold Chaser

Appropriately appears rather cartoonish.

Michael's "portrait" is hideously amateurish. Grayscale and Taupe? Really?!? WTF!! The "portrait", much like the subject, is very false, ill-defined and wholly lacking even a similitude of substance. It reflects her more accurately than a mirror.

Joe King and Son of Gloin like this.
  19. oldgaranddad

oldgaranddad Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

Barry sitting in a poison ivy patch... very apropos.

Michelle's portrait? Well that is stretching the boundaries of artistic license to the point that it should be revoked.

20. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Well said my good man! This Bud's for you! :beer:

newmisty likes this.
  21. ZZZZZ

ZZZZZ Seeker

Holy Guacamole, Batman!

This is the artist and his previous "masterpiece."

[​IMG]

Hystckndle and Son of Gloin like this.
  22. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Every freakin time!!!! The commies are trying to pick a fight!

23. newmisty

Build-a Burger
    I can smell his fake flamboyant eccentricity from here. :Yuck:

Joe King and Son of Gloin like this.
  24. DodgebyDave

DodgebyDave Metal Messiah Midas Member

[​IMG]

25. newmisty

Build-a Burger
    Looks a lot like coca leaves to me. Ol' Barry [​IMG]

26. newmisty

Build-a Burger
    And who could forget...[​IMG] and[​IMG]

gringott likes this.
  27. gringott

N/A
    I think you are correct.

[​IMG]

Joe King, RealJack, GOLDBRIX and 11 others like this.
  28. Irons

Irons Deep Sixed Site Supporter Mother Lode

I think the pictures fit the subjects perfectly. Both look like they were drawn by an idiot with a crayon.
    Which they were.

29. gringott

N/A
    In case you haven't figured it out, the Obamao's are classless idiots.

Anybody notice Obamao has an extra finger on his hand?

GOLDBRIX, spinalcracker and Irons like this.
  30. oldgaranddad

oldgaranddad Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

I noticed that too. I bet you that they'll explain it away as a fat roll or something but darn! It looks just plain weird.

GOLDBRIX likes this.
  31. Uglytruth

Uglytruth Gold Member Gold Chaser

Watch Mike's unveiling video. One person clapping......

Irons likes this.
  32. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    wookieportrait.png

33. Irons

Irons Deep Sixed Site Supporter Mother Lode

He probably waited until they were off camera and then kicked the living shit out of barry.

GOLDBRIX and Son of Gloin like this.
  34. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    The very definition of greatness in our current society has been reduced to being able to breath and chew gum at the same time. Everyone is a winner, no one gets left behind (no matter how dumb there are). The millennial's aren't the rightest bulbs on the tree

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018
  35. newmisty

Build-a Burger
    They're the leftist bulbs on the tree. :p

36. ZZZZZ

ZZZZZ Seeker

[​IMG]

That's not a dress, it's a tent.

37. BigJim#1-8

BigJim#1-8 Silver Member Silver Miner

These "portraits" like the 8 years of them in the peoples house are a disgrace.
    Who can be surprised, everything these two scumbags is disgraceful.
    I'm surprised the "portrait" didn't depict mooch holding the severed head of a white girl.

38. ZZZZZ

ZZZZZ Seeker

WTF, does Barry have 6 fingers?

Attached Files:

39. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Retired
    Screen Shot 2018-02-13 at 9.02.28 AM.png

40. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

And with his mother being a minor ( under age ) the laws of the time she could not provide her child being "a Natural born citizen". The Kenyan student could not, being a British Subject at the time.
    BUT
    Kansas born Chicagoan, The card carrying Communist Frank Marshall Davis, a male of majority, could. Along with Davis's long line of Commie connections with Chicago created an excellent incubator and grooming ground for the Obama "his-story" this:
    [​IMG]
    OR
    this:
    [​IMG]

Ya'll Figure it OUT:
    [​IMG]
    Jus' Sayin'

ZZZZZ likes this.