1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Military Sleeping Bag for sale

Discussion in 'Buy and Sell Area' started by davycoppitt, May 7, 2015.

1. davycoppitt

davycoppitt Seeker Seeker

I have a military sleeping bag for sale. I don't know too much about this. It is clean and in good shape. The tag is worn off so I don't know what its rated for. The zipper works and the strings are attached. There is a small spot where feathers come out that would need a little bit of work, not bad at all. There are two separate pieces.

Id be asking $20 + shipping. I would also be open to trades. I would trade for any sort of metal + shipping. I can ship to WI, MN, IA, SD, ND for under 7 bucks. If it is out of that territory I could give a quote

001.jpg

002.jpg

2. GOLD DUCK

GOLD DUCK Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

Goldhedge likes this.
  3. davycoppitt

That one looks allot cheaper. The one I have is seems more well made. I may be wrong however. Still open to offers.

4. Ishkabibble

Ishkabibble Gold Member Gold Chaser

$20 and shipping will be fine. Please PM me your coordinates and I'll take it off your hands. That is if you'll ship to BC, Canada. I will, of course, cover the costs.

I'm at work right now, but I'll check messages when I get home. Look for a PM from me as well.

5. davycoppitt

Sold.

Last edited: May 8, 2015