1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Mortgage Fraud Scam Exposed

Discussion in 'Topical Discussions (In Depth)' started by Bigjon, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Bigjon

Bigjon Silver Member Silver Miner Site Supporter ++

h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qi7TscCIo_g

What Banks, Governments and federal Law Firms Hope You Never Discover Mortgage Fraud Scam Exposed

Published on Aug 12, 2016
    ACCEPTED FOR VALUE, EXEMPT FROM LEVY AND HONOR EXEMPT FROM LEVY, DEPOSIT TO UNITED STATES TREASURY, Without prejudice UCC1-308,UCC1-207, UCC3-419, UCC10-104, UCC1-104, PUBLIC POLICY 73-10, TITLE 18 SECTION 8,USC3123,USC 5103, HOUSE JOINT RESOLUTION 192 OF JUNE 5 1933, ARTICLE 6 CLAUSE 3 CONSTITUTION, UNDER 10TH & 14TH AMENDMENT, USC TITLE 18 PART I CHAPTER 13 U.S CIVIL CODE 241 & 242,
    “Marbury v. Madison 5 U.S. 137 1803,
    CONTRACT LAW, ADMIRALTY LAW, TRUST LAW, COMMON LAW JURISDICTION, § 1-103.

arminius and Howdy like this.
  2. michael59

michael59 heads up-butts down Site Supporter ++ Platinum Bling

20 years logging
    Damm, so I lend the cash value for free, receive a check with interest tacked on, pay that interest back along with another 200K and all I get is foreclosed on? Let me get this straight; I am out 400K plus intrest on 200K and I lose the house...right?

I remember the banker saying that 200K went back to the borrower, so how does that happen?

Get your money for nothing and your chicks for free.

3. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Modal Operator/Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Tech
    Unjust enrichment... i.e., a license to steal....

4. michael59

20 years logging
    I was relating this to my G-friend and she was amazed. And, now I am kind of thinking there is something to that birth certificate and cashing out monies out of a trust account. but Back to the task at hand.

It is my signature that releases value to be loaned back to me with interest. K, got that part, my signature creates money. It is the fact that the way it is described in the trial is that the bank without paying the IRS handles that value as its own to loan to me. K got that. And somehow the value gets back into my account as I pay back the loan with interest.

So? so it is like I am charging myself twice and with interest to boot and as in this case the bank still gets the real-estate. Which is what I kind of dubiously created by proxy.

You see.... this is the reason I owe no one anything as I just don't understand the abstract of some one else's hand in my pocket jerking me off and being told it is me. I'm like WTF over?

Goldhedge likes this.
  5. Usury

Usury Gold Chaser Platinum Bling

More talking in circles Internet clowns and scumbag lawyers looking to stiff their lender.

Oh and News flash...most mortgage loans AREN'T made by a bank these days.

edsl48 likes this.
  6. Cigarlover

Cigarlover Gold Member Gold Chaser

when the fiasco of 2007 occurred there were a few who got their houses for free because of some signiture issue that the bank did. They just rubber stamped a bunch of stuff which was illegal so no paper trail to the original docs or something like that.
    One guy I knew got 2 houses for free because of it.

7. michael59

20 years logging
    I kind of know some one who I think is going through that right now. So 2007/2008 however you chose to look at it is still going on. yeah... the dust has not settled yet.

8. Bigjon

Looks pretty simple to me all the bankster has to do is produce the real note, not a lousy photocopy and we will gladly pay him, otherwise the guys just another fraudster.

9. Usury

Usury Gold Chaser Platinum Bling

Not a problem to produce as they're held in vaults. But that's not what I heard on the BS vid.

Plus at the end of the day, what diff does original vs copy make? In this day and age of scans, copies, etc, does it really matter? E-SIGN act says it doesn't. Should the IRS refuse all tax refunds on e-filed returns because there's not an original signature? Come on....Either you signed and promised to repay or you didn't. If the former, then payup and stop being a deadbeat or if you can't afford to, then get out/move on and stop trying to get something for nothing.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
  10. Bigjon

Bank gets paid once for sale of the note and twice for repayment by customer plus thrice for interest on loan.
    The only money in this transaction comes from the borrower. He pays the down payment in cash he earned and after signing the note gets a check which means he gets an entry on his side of the ledger and from then on he brings in the cash.

The bankster put up nothing other than an entry in his ledger.

You're not just greedy, you're a thief.

Most banks can't produce the note, because they don't have it.

Cmputer signatures is just another lieyer, bankster scam.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
    Goldhedge and Howdy like this.
  11. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    Well said my friend however; the agreement you signed now seems to suggest you were severely and illegally taken advantage of when you signed. We need to weigh honor against insult here!

12. arminius

arminius Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

420 healer

Interesting. Here is a expose of the banksters getting all kinds of free shit from us through their fraudulent practices, as in every fucking mortgage (aka death pledge) transaction with the fucking bankster thieves and you come on and complain about a few people supposedly getting free shit (houses) that they already paid for.

Pretty obvious who you work for...

TRYNEIN and Howdy like this.
  13. Cigarlover

Cigarlover Gold Member Gold Chaser

You might want to go back and re read my post. I don't see where I was complaining about it, just pointing out another fraud by the bankers.

First of all, if they are getting houses for free then they didn't already pay for them. All this really is is trying to out fraud the fraud. I get it the banks didn't lend any money in the first place and the money was only created because of your signature. What if the bankers did have and lend money from depositors? Would you still feel like you didn't have to pay back money you signed for?
    Bankers are the lowest form of scum on the planet but knowing this why would you go and sign your name to any document at the bank. In fact why would you even use a bank? Assuming you do of course I really have no idea...
    I don't use a bank for any reason and I paid for my house in a private transaction called a land contract.

arminius and Bigjon like this.
  14. arminius

arminius Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

420 healer
    I did. I can see what you're talking about. My apologies. I just get incensed with those who defend the banks.

Yes, I don't feel I need to pay back money that was stolen from me through fraud in the first place. Any contract with any bank is fraud, period. If the bank actually lent me money, I would pay back every cent, but they don't lend any money. They can't legally lend money put in the bank by depositors. Any so called bank loan is fraud.

Cigarlover likes this.