1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

NASA Confesses to Dosing Americans with Air-borne Lithium & Other Chemicals

Discussion in 'Topical Discussions (In Depth)' started by BarnacleBob, Sep 23, 2016.

1. Joe King

Joe King Gold Member Gold Chaser

Price who? Vincent, perhaps?
    ...and have you got that million pound load delivered yet? There's people waiting, ya know? lol

Edited to add:...and be careful while doing it. Did you read the stats I posted on trucking accidents? I had no idea there were that many truck accidents. You be careful out there, because truckers lives matter too.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2016
  2. Joe King

So no one has any idea as to how they get enough stuff in the planes to spray thick billowy trails of chemicals for 100's of miles?

With so many who tell us over and over that they are real, what the chemicals are and why they're doing it, I'd think someone would have an idea of how it's done.

If you want to prove the theory, you need to address how they get everything we can see in the sky that is purported to be chemicals into the plane.
    ...and still be able to take off.

Payload capacity of every plane out there is readily available and simple math we all learned by the 4th grade will get you the answer as to how much stuff is in those so-called "chemtrails".
    ...but don't just take my word for it, look up the data and do the math yourself. At best you'll see how silly the "theory" really is, at worst you'll suffer a bad case of cognitive dissonance and post up that I'll burn in hell for asking questions that destroy the whole idea of chemtrails.

3. arminius

arminius Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

420 healer
    ^ Trust me, that manifestation which you're currently using will burn in hell...

4. Joe King

Sorry to have ruined your cherished delusion that chemtrails surely are. lol

Unless of course you have a reasonable idea of how they do carry all that stuff in a plane that's too small for the load.
    You claim to know so much about chemtrails.
    You can tell us what they are comprised of, who's doin' it and anything other than how they carry a million pounds of stuff that we can all clearly see in the sky, in planes that can only carry a fraction of that amount.

I'm just trying to ask a logical question of the chemtrail experts here at GIM2, but no one seems to be able to answer it.
    ...and you still expect people to take your hypothesis seriously? If so, kindly address the question.

Edited to add: all I'm trying to do is to engage in logical discussion about this subject. It'd be nice to get more responses that aren't just insults.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2016
    D-FENZ likes this.
  5. spinalcracker

spinalcracker On a mail train. Silver Miner Site Supporter

CEMENT MASON LOCAL 690
    What kind of fuckery is this?......

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
    image.jpg

Last edited: Jun 20, 2017
    Malus, TAEZZAR, Aurumag and 1 other person like this.
  6. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

I knew a guy who was a "Tiger Striper" doing RECON in Vietnam. He claimed that on several of his reconnaissance missions Agent Orange fell on him like rain.
    In the 80s he'd go to a hospital to eliminate red blood cells every month. He claimed this medical issue did not arise until after his tours of Nam was over, but still in military service here in the states.
    I have not seen him since late 80s.
    IDK if he is still kickin' or not.

Joe King, What makes you think that technology to spray A.O. in Nam could NOT have expanded and "improved" to the point of Chem Trail technology?
    After all, Our phones are no longer Party Lines, or attached to cords on the wall, at least most are not.

TAEZZAR likes this.
  7. solarion

solarion Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter

The chemtrail thing is just one more of those wild "conspiracy theories" that will eventually be confirmed as accepted conspiracy fact.

TAEZZAR likes this.
  8. nickndfl

nickndfl Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

And I used to complain about the smiggers spitting on my Egg McMuffin.

9. Joe King

AO did rain out of the sky. It was intended as a defoliant after all. That means whatever the exact chemical AO consists of is heavy enough to fall to the ground. If it didn't, it wouldn't have been able to do its job.

Chemtrails on the other hand, just float up there like clouds. I've yet to hear of any "raining down" on anyone.
    ....and my contention on this whole issue is that it is impossible to fit so much stuff inside a plane that it could be sprayed out in quantities that can be seen from many miles away and that just stays there in a cloud-like formation. If you were to condense that mass of "stuff" together, you would find that it weighs in the millions of pounds. Ie: no plane could carry so much stuff to spray thick trails of it across the skies. It would run out in just a few miles.

To float in the air like a cloud requires that these trails have a density similar to that of a cloud. If you tried spraying "cloud" out of a plane, you would only be able to create a short trail of it.

Clouds weigh approx a half gram per cubic meter of volume. The size of a "trail" across the sky can easily be approximated. Do the math and you will see for yourself that the "trail" you can obviously see, contains too much mass to fit inside the plane it is purported to have come out of.
    Ie: only so much of anything can be compressed to fit inside a tank, and the contents of that full tank will weigh as much as all the un-compressed stuff plus the tank.

Remember, physics is still a thing and it applies here. If the hypothesis is that they have some magic way of breaking the laws of physics, it is on those supporting that hypothesis to show how those laws of physics are being broken. What I'm explaining is why, based upon the current laws of physics, they can not be trails of chemicals.

Thecrensh likes this.
  10. arminius

420 healer
    I don't have time to argue with trolls. The fact that you're sooooo fuckin sure of your information alone, tells me alone you're a troll.

:thumbs down:

TAEZZAR and GOLDBRIX like this.
  11. Ragnarok

Ragnarok I'd rather be Midas Member

If you can see it above you and it's way up in the upper atmosphere, high altitude winds will make it not a problem.

OTOH, if a cropduster is buzzing your neighborhood, problem.

R.

TAEZZAR and GOLDBRIX like this.
  12. RealJack

RealJack Gold Member Gold Chaser

Barium and strontium are exothermic. Perhaps they are used to heat up the surrounding air to allow aluminum, silver, lithium, water vapor, or whatever nano particulate to remain suspended for considerably longer. Just a thought.

spinalcracker, Joe King and GOLDBRIX like this.
  13. RealJack

As for lithium, maybe the government is concerned about the mental health of migrating geese.

14. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

Well, geese around here are not afraid of cars and trucks but they haul ass when you beep your horn in short rapid blasts like a 1500 lb goose.
    Maybe it is lithium.

15. GOLDBRIX

100 to 400 mph winds in the jet streams. Yep, I doubt any of those particulates fall fast as much as they are spread around fast and wide.

16. arminius

420 healer
    And become part and parcel of a large part of the environment where it is not normally occurring. What ever they are using for filtering, doesn't matter. What matters is they do it in complete disregard of the rest of us. This has been going on for some time, regularly here, and none of us plebes know for sure what they're doing, with their supposed foremost claim being weather control...

OK, well maybe that's like using glycophosphates for plant control...

GOLDBRIX likes this.
  17. Thecrensh

Thecrensh Gold Member Gold Chaser

Thank you Joe. Well put. Spraying the entire world would require tens of thousands of aircraft simultaneously doing the deed around the world....on TOP of the tens of thousands of airliners that we see every day. I've been a meteorologist for over 25 years now and people who believe in chemtrails are some of the most dogmatic people I've met. No amount of contrary evidence will budge their belief system one millimeter.

Joe King likes this.
  18. arminius

420 healer
    Who is spraying the entire world? WTF are you talking about. They are spraying something that billows out and cover/coat specific areas very well.

Another one that knows for sure, and a meteorologist, why that means you're certainly credible, what TV station do you work for?

19. Joe King

Yet you want others to believe what you say about it without questioning any of it?

All I am asking is how do they get all that stuff into a plane that can't carry that much stuff? If you want people to believe in this chemtrail stuff, you need to be able to answer simple questions about it. To believe you on this subject, one must set aside well known laws of physics. Therefore it is on you to explain how those laws of physics are being broken.
    ...and it's obvious, based upon your witty response here, that you haven't a clue. At least @RealJack took a stab at it. All you can do when you have no real answer is to label me a troll in the hopes of dissuading others from considering what I've written.

It's not as though I'm calling anyone dumb or stupid or anything similar. All I'm doing is putting forth a legitimate question along with a well reasoned explanation so that perhaps others will consider it and be able to see by their own calculations that so-called chemtrails cannot have come from within the plane.

20. Joe King

What he's talking about is the fact that these "trails" are seen World-wide. Get with the program, duuude!

21. arminius

420 healer
    I mostly could care less what others believe, the problem here is I know I don't believe your bs.

they're spewing gasses, how does that violate the laws of physics? you spew bs,

It's because of what you write, and the way you write, articulate, but total bs, so obviously designed to convince the mob, it's pure attempted controlled opposition[/QUOTE]

LOL, where do they come from? They are gasses spewed from high flying planes, and when they criss cross their plumes of chemtrails, it's obvious they are covering a specific area.

According to the way you write. You can't obviously be that stupid. Therefore you have to be a troll trying to convince us day is night and night is day.

All I got for your program is a middle finger...

22. Thecrensh

I don't work for a TV station; those are "broadcast meteorologists" - they skip the higher math and physics and concentrate on presentation. I've read a number of chemtrail claims - you have people all over the world posting near-simultaneous pictures across the globe, all claiming that they are being chemtrailed. Impossible.

As for a debate on this subject, you are beholden to your beliefs and I am with mine...I'm not going to debate it with you. As long as neither of us are hurting anyone, let's just agree to disagree.

23. Thecrensh

P.S. I had a really good HS friend go "chemtrail" on me and stopped speaking to me. He accused me of being a sellout, of hiding what the government is doing and working in conjunction with global governments (i.e, the Illuminati, Bilderberg group, CFR, etc) simply because I refuse to accept his version of the "truth". I'm no such thing...but in this area, I know that contrails are contrails and they've been around since before jet aircraft (B-17s over Germany).

Joe King likes this.
  24. Joe King

Well, I don't believe your bs on this either. I guess that makes us even steven. lol

Even gases have mass and weigh a certain amount.
    ...and you can only compress so much gas into a given volume.

Also, if these are gases, what happened to the aluminum barium and strontium that chemtrails are purportedly comprised of? Those aren't gases at atmospheric pressure, such as they would experience once released into the atmosphere. I suppose if sufficiently heated they could become a gas, but at what temperature does aluminum barium and strontium become gaseous and can that temperature be produced within a plane flying at 35,000'? I'm thinking it can't. Also, even if you could run a furnace inside a plane, once released to atmospheric pressures, they would cool and condense back into a solid. At which point they would fall from the sky.

So you're saying I'm articulate? If so, thank you for the compliment. lol

As for thinking what I write is bs, I suppose you are entitled to your opinion. However, your opinion does not make what I wrote any less valid.
    You should try putting forth a scientifically valid rebuttal to my argument. Then you might have an actual point to your post that goes beyond a mere expression of anger.

No, I'm just trying to put forth a well reasoned argument that shows chemtrails as purported, cannot actually exist. It's called applying the scientific principle. You should try it some time. It would be an eye opening experience for you, I'm sure.

All you need to do is to objectively look for evidence that disproves your theory. All you seem capable of doing is looking for things that confirm what you think you already know. That's called a confirmation bias, and you obviously have a very strong one relative to this subject. To the point you seemingly can't even have a rational debate about it.

The things called chemtrails by some are caused by atmospheric conditions. The thick white billowy "stuff" you call chemtrails is mostly all water vapor.

Plane routes criss cross all over the place. Same as car roads do on the ground. The difference is that not everyday is the atmosphere conducive for contrail formation. The planes are still there though, flying the same routes. Check the flight data for yourself and see.

I'd like to think not, but maybe I am stupider than some people. I dunno, hadn't yet met everyone to see. I'm tryin' though. Give me a lil' time, ok? lol

All I'm doing, again, is putting forth a reasonable argument as to why chemtrails can't exist as described. Why does that upset you sooooo much? You seem overly sensitive about this IMHO.

I got somethin' that'll fix that finger for ya.
    ...and I don't have any program. Again, all I'm doing is putting forth a reasonably valid reason why you are wrong and you are apparently unable to reasonably counter it without resorting to mud slinging. Doing so is the next best thing to an admission of defeat. lol

Thecrensh likes this.
  25. arminius

420 healer
    We aren't friends, and this isn't a game...

Malus, Howdy and TAEZZAR like this.
  26. Joe King

I don' recall saying we were.
    ...and what does us being friends (or not) have to do with the subject at hand? All I'm saying is that you can't get all the stuff that we see in these "trails", inside the plane. If you know of a way it could be, why don't you let us know? I know, I know, calling names and simplly declaring other peoples posts to be "bs" is sooooo much easier. lol

No, it's an internet forum is what it is. Now how 'bout you use it to explain how they get the mass of stuff we can all see floating in the sky, into the plane? If it floats like a cloud, how could it have any other density than that of a cloud? Clouds are approx .5 grams per cubic meter of volume. Approximate the size of these "trails" and calculate the volume in cubic meters for yourself and then multiply by .5grams.

Ie: I'm not asking nor expecting you to believe me. What I am asking is for you and any others who may be interested in discovering the truth, to make your own observations and do your own math so that you can see your own numbers.
    ....but again, it's probably easier to just get mad and stomp your feet and post how everything I say is bs. For anyone else who may be interested, I urge you to do your own calculations on this.

27. Joe King

Here's a pic from a chemtrail site showing what is purported to be chemicals spewing from inside the plane. The trail is easily as wide or wider than the plane. Notice it is a four engine plane. Now go look up the data as to how wide that type of plane it is and add 15% to get an idea of the width of the "trail" seen.
    We can't see how thick it is, but I think everyone could agree that it's probably at least 10 meters thick (or thicker), otherwise we couldn't see it so well from 6 miles or so away. It's probably flying about 30,000' - 35,000' and can spew "stuff" like that for 100's of miles.

So the question becomes, how many cubic meters of stuff is that in its 100's of miles-long trail? Then multiply by .5grams and you will see that the stuff in a trail that we can all see with our own eyes weighs far too much for any plane to have carried it aloft. (payload capacities of any plane can be found on Wikipedia and other places on the web)
    chemimage047.jpg

28. RealJack

Why is it assumed that chemtrails and contrails are mutually exclusive phenomena?
    I'd venture to say that 99% or more of a chemtrail is airborne water vapor.

It's already known that the military is working on weather/climate control
    and the multinational global corporate military industry has been involved in R and D for decades.
    The institutional infrastructure has been put in place and made active since ww2.

Weather Control weapons development would by necessity be done covertly,
    so it stands to reason that preexisting contrails would be the perfect vehicle distribution and cover
    to obfuscate, misdirect and make it appear as though this shit isn't happening.

But it is!

Given the history of .gov and .mic, only an idiot would believe otherwise.

The question isn't whether this is occurring or not, it should be
    how far they've gotten along and how detrimental to our environment it is.

29. Joe King

That's not what the chemtrail people say, they say it's all chemicals. Every bit of it being released from within the plane. Go to any chemtrail website and they will tell you that.

True, it would be good cover if such a thing were occurring, but if regular contrails were being used as cover for such activities, no one would be able to look at them and claim there is a difference between the two.
    ....and if so, there certainly wouldn't be guys in those planes flipping the toggle switch on and off to start and stop the spraying. If it's covert, why on Earth would they give themselves away like that?

BTW, thank you for engaging in civil discussion about this topic. Many are seemingly far too sensitive about it to be able to do so.

30. GOLDBRIX

Back in 1971 I took a year of Environmental Science. At the time we were studying air particulates / Air Pollution. Our teacher / instructor obtained two pieces of equipment from .gov. The equipment was an Aluminum box that with the legs attached stood close to four and half to five foot tall. Between the legs we installed a low power fan. The fan motor installed just above the bottom of the legs onto a hard plastic funnel that fit tight under the top of the box opening. The fan would pull air through the filter and exhaust at the base of the legs. A white filter went over the open end and a frame was attached that held the filter in place. A little aluminum roof covered the top of the box to prevent rain drops and Bird Bombs from hitting the filter.
    Once we had them all assembled we put one on the roof of the Vo-Tech school, one on a county offices high rise in town.

We got to run three or four filters over the course of a month. Each filter the instructor sealed in plastic wrap and mailed off. We got the results back on the first two filters the instructor mailed off.
    I recall the results showed chemical particulates that could be related auto exhaust, but also metal particulates were figure were pollution from a foundry, a coal fired electric company and an automotive plant.

For some reason we never got the last results, and we went into Game Farm Management and research during hunting season - Rabbit, Squirrel, and Quail.
    Come spring of '72 we noticed the "Air Equipment" was gone.
    FWIW

I think .gov has been at this a lot longer than we think. - IMO

RealJack likes this.
  31. RealJack

32. RealJack

33. RealJack

Watch this... It's long but entertaining.

34. Joe King

Those articles refer to cloud seeding with silver iodide. Ie: that was during the time CA was desperate for rain.
    ...and you can't even see silver iodide in the atmosphere when used in that manner, yet it's supposed to be the same thing as shown in the pic I posted that is said to be chemicals spewing from planes?

Also, if it were a secret program, why announce it on that one occasion? If there were some requirement that a public announcement be posted, they've obviously ignored it every other time, so why honor it this time?

For the record, cloud seeding is not chemtrails.

35. solarion

Weather control, in the form of cloud seeding, has been going on for decades, yet now that the gumbymint has access to high tech gadgets, there's no way they'd monkey around with the weather now...no way. Not. A. Chance. LMAO

...okay maybe there's a really good chance.

36. Joe King

I have no doubt that if they could do it and there were good reason to, that they would.
    ....however, to spray anything in the quantities described, it would require many trillions of pounds of chemicals to do so. Where are these huge distribution networks at that would be necessary to distribute the stuff (whatever it is) to all the airports, World-wide?

I used to be skeptical of this stuff too, but after looking into it in depth, I just don't see any evidence of it. Plus, when you calculate how much mass is contained in those trails that are said to be 100% chemicals, it just won't fit into the plane it's said to be coming out of. Even planes used for firefighting can only carry enough stuff to release it for a short distance, yet somehow these chemtrail planes can spew thick billowy cloud-like substances for 100's of miles across the sky that can be seen from miles away? I just don't buy it, because physics.

37. solarion

Physics don't matter since 2001 dude...haven't you heard? Kerosene and office papers can now melt steel support columns.

Get with the times bruh.

Malus likes this.
  38. Joe King

Even if there were something else besides the planes their fuel and the resulting fires that brought down those towers, whatever it was still had to obey the laws of physics. Ie: explosives or thermite or anything else secretly placed inside the towers capable of inducing weakness in the structure, are very much subject to the laws of physics.

solarion likes this.
  39. solarion

LOL Crazy talk.

spinalcracker likes this.
  40. Joe King

I don't know what happened for sure that day, as I wasn't there. Just sayin' that anything used to bring down those buildings had to work within the laws of physics. I wasn't meaning to refer to anyone as being crazy. In fact, just the opposite, because if I thought anyone here was crazy fo' real, I wouldn't try engaging them in debate.
    ...and that's all I'm doing. Trying to engage in meaningful debate.