1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

NASA Confesses to Dosing Americans with Air-borne Lithium & Other Chemicals

Discussion in 'Topical Discussions (In Depth)' started by BarnacleBob, Sep 23, 2016.

1. RealJack

RealJack Gold Member Gold Chaser

What? Nobody's ever said such silly nonsense. You're beginning to look like a Saturday Night Live skit of George Bush splaining away WMD's in Iraq.

2. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

POST #73 at the 1:02 minute mark they have a snippet of Clyde Lewis and his GROUNDZEROMEDIA.org radio show.
    That I bring up in LATE NIGHT Radio thread.

3. Joe King

Joe King Gold Member Gold Chaser

I googled "what are chemtrails" and the first link states:
    Chemtrails are geo-engineered aerosols that are loaded with toxic chemicals, including but not limited to: barium, strontium 90, aluminum, cadmium, zinc, viruses and “chaff.”

Chemtrails have nothing to do with the jet engine combustion process. They are often laid in a grid-like pattern by multiple planes (even drones) where they disperse slowly taking on the appearance of odd, at first narrow, but widening, smoky clouds until merging together to form, if sufficiently numerous, an aerosol bank that obscures the blue sky and gives the appearance of a dirty white overcast.

Unlike normal contrails which quickly dissipate, chemtrails (“fake clouds” as my children call them) sometimes take hours to dissipate and eventually fan out to a “spider web” type of milky haze that covers the entire sky. As these are formed from minute reflective metallic particulates they eventually reach the earth.

The reality is, this “toxic cloud shield” created by aerosolizing the atmosphere, diminishes rainfall, traps the heat, and increases humidity. This leads to a plague of pests, mildews, molds, fungi, diseases, and ultimately the shredding of our precious ozone layer that protects us from dangerous UV rays, according to Dane Wigington, a solar expert.

What are Chemtrails and How Are They Harming Our Food and Water?

That sounds exactly as I've heard chemtrails described for years. Ie: they supposedly have nothing to do with actual contrails, and they contain enough "stuff" to eventually fill the sky. Described as a "toxic cloud shield" comprised of aerosols. Sounds to me like it's sprayed pretty thick. Not just a thin light mist, but thick billowy sprays of multiple substances that have the capacity to fill the sky.
    ...and that
    all normal contrails dissipate quickly. Therefore a regular contrail could not be being used as cover because it would dissipate quickly, thereby leaving no cover for the chemicals. Ie: it would look different once the real part of it dissipated shortly behind the plane.

4. spinalcracker

spinalcracker On a mail train. Silver Miner Site Supporter

CEMENT MASON LOCAL 690
    The sky over my town the other day.
    It must be all the air traffic into Denver Int.....

image.jpg image.jpg

5. arminius

arminius Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

420 healer
    devil::rotf:

6. Joe King

^^^ yep, and you should try it sometime @arminius

You seem to get upset when faced with data that counters your cherished beliefs. lol

7. Joe King

What were weather conditions that day? Did you consult your local atmospheric sounding data? Did you look at an Appleman chart to see if contrails should form that day? Did you look at flight data online in an attempt to ID the planes leaving those "trails"?
    ...or did you just look up for a few moments and make a quick assumption?

spinalcracker likes this.
  8. Thecrensh

Thecrensh Gold Member Gold Chaser

Remember the bridge in Atlanta that collapsed recently due to fire? The steel girders weakened from the petroleum-based fire and failed due to the weight of the structure. No aircraft, no nanite explosives, no rigged buildings...just plain, normal, hot fire.

9. Joe King

Yep, a little over 500F is all it takes to weaken steel. Ie: it doesn't have to actually melt in order to fail.

10. solarion

solarion Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter

Yeah guys. Office fires also bring down steel framed skyscrapers all the time. Heck I think bic lighters should be banned in high rises...someone may drop one and incinerate the whole block.

Suggest you two quit while you're behind, you're losing credibility rapidly.

11. Joe King

I don't know for sure what happened to those towers, but it is a fact that heat alone can in weaken steel. A lot depends upon how it is heated and how it cools after being heated.

Heat can also cause considerable expansion in steel. Look at how rails can buckle in temps just a little over 100F

Also, previously hardened steel can be significantly weakened by reheating it. Whether the fires in the towers was sufficient to do so, I have no idea, but heat does affect the strength of steel and other metals too.

The idea that steel always maintains its strength up until the point of melting is just plain wrong.

12. RealJack

Semantic misdirection. The same basic physical principal applies to chemtrails as it does to contrails. Different techniques perhaps, but the same principal.

"Contrails are clouds formed when water vapor condenses and freezes around small particles (aerosols) that exist in aircraft exhaust. Some of that water vapor comes from the air around the plane; and, some is added by the exhaust of the aircraft. The exhaust of an aircraft contains both gas (vapor) and solid particles."

Contrails are the result of minute particulate known as pollution emitted from jet aircraft engines.
    Chemtrails are the result of other "intentional" minute particulate added into the mix via nozzles...

The primary visible difference between contrails and chemtrails are apparently duration and spread, both of which might be explained by the use of exothermic materials like barium and strontium. Aluminum might be used for its conductive, reflective or electromagnetic properties or whatever, and I have no idea what nano polymers might be used for.

Your supposition and challenge is that "chemtrails" would have to be physically impossible due to, um, (math). But if that were the case, then contrails would also have to be impossible because they both use the same physical principals. In other words you're home brewed math is not relevant, Joe.

You're throwing the baby out with the bathwater. It's disingenuous. The insinuation that its all just "conspiracy theory"... is CIA propaganda bullshit.

Historical, government, military, and corporate documents show irrefutably that chemtrails are real.

The only valid questions are to what extent these operations are being implemented, to what purpose and how much collateral damage is occurring because of it.

This is a deadly serious global environmental issue. You make light of it and it pisses people off.

arminius likes this.
  13. solarion

solarion Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter

This is all common knowledge and explains exactly nothing. Anyone with eyes and an ounce of common sense knows a kerosene explosion outside of a building doesn't cause a controlled demolition, particularly in buildings not hit by planes.

Gumbymint goons always lie and always deny. They're lying about 9/11, they're lying about vaccines, and they're lying about intentional airborne poisons being dispensed via aircraft.

Uglytruth, Malus and arminius like this.
  14. Joe King

With all these planes supposedly participating in it, where are all the pics of these nozzles at? I've yet to see one on any plane that isn't a crop duster or fire fighting plane. If you have pics, please post them.

No they don't. Chemtrails, as I've been told over many years, are supposedly emitted from within the plane. Not due to a fine mist that causes its own contrail.

No, I just think that some people are merely confused by what they see and rely on others to tell them what it is without actually doing any research on it themselves.

Have you personally IDed planes leaving these trails? Consulted an Appleman chart? Looked at your local atmospheric sounding data? Tried to understand how why and when contrails form, and when they don't?

All the stuff I've seen presented as proof by those believing in chemtrails is usually nothing more than cloud seeding, or proposals for stratospheric aerosol injection that would use a sulfur compound, or the military's use of chaff. None of those things produce "chemtrails" as presented.

If you have access to anything else, please post it. I'd love to see it.

I'm not making light of it. If I was doing that, I'd do like some people have done (not you) and call names and delare the other sides words to be bull sh!t and laugh and joke about it. I have done none of that. I respect most everyone here and am just trying to give people a different perspective so that perhaps they might try looking at this issue in a different light and consider aspects of it that they previously had not considered.

15. Joe King

I'll concede on the bldg7 thing, but the planes did penetrate the buildings and at least some of the fuel entered the building. I mean, we all saw pics/video of fire coming through the opposite side as parts of the plane broke through the other side. Jet fuel did end up inside the buildings too. It was only an aluminum facade on the outside and a plane going that fast would easily break through it.

A piece of foam and ice was able to puncture carbon fiber on the space shuttle. Ie: even soft stuff can punch a hole in harder materials, given a sufficient velocity.
    ...and a plane hitting a building at flight speed will most definitely make a hole in it.

Just watch the first few minutes of this vid to see the fireball erupting from side opposite that was hit. Those flames are a result of the jet fuel having passed into and through the building.

Edited to add: video of South tower collapsing.

In this vid we can clearly see that the building buckles at the point of impact and causes the whole upper part of the building to begin falling over to the side, still intact. Ie: it did not fall straight down. The wound in the building acted as a type of hinge that allowed the upper floors to fall to the side. Again, clearly visible at many points in this video.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
  16. RealJack

Yes you are making light of it. What you call "nothing more than mere cloud seeding", or "proposals" for stratospheric aerosol injection" is what others call chemtrails, or weather modification/control, or more pointedly, "weather weaponization". This weather geoengineering technology bullshit is nothing to make light of.

http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/...-on-national-and-global-weather-modification/

Do you really think the US Senate would spend all the time and effort working up this much convoluted documentation on global weather modification if it
    were limited to just spritzing an occasional cloud with a little silver iodide?

One good thing about all the hyperbole on the net is that it at least gets people to look up at the sky and ask WTF?

We all know that most solid scientific data is buried under "National Security Protocols" anyway.

I don't think you're doing the world any favors by attempting to debunk "chemtrails" at all. You're just helping to cloud the issue.

17. arminius

420 healer
    he's paid to do it...

Malus and Bigjon like this.
  18. Joe King

No, what I'm doing is called applying the scientific principal.

It is nothing more than cloud seeding.
    ...and the proposals for SAI are exactly that, proposals. Ie: not actually being done.

If others call it anything other than what it is, cloud seeding and proposals, then they are mis-interpreting the data in a quest to support their agenda.

That's all it refers to. They use the term "weather modification", but when it comes to actually describing it, all that is mentioned is cloud seeding. Based on what I read, and I read all of what you posted btw, cloud seeding can cause rain when there is none and stop rain when it already exists. Apparently cloud seeding is magic stuff and will do whatever the one doing the seeding wants it to do?
    ...and all the supposed accusations about weather modification were just that, accusations that lack any proof.

For example, one of the supposed effects of this weather modification decades ago was that "the atmosphere has been rendered completely biologically incompatible with all living matter which includes animals plants and humans." Page 402
    Yet here we all still are. Why aren't we dead yet? Your link says the atmosphere was rendered completely incompatible with human life decades ago.
    ...and again, all those things listed are stated as having been caused by cloud seeding.

So now I just have to believe with no proof because they just won't turn loose with it? How 'bout show us a pic of a nozzle on a plane that isn't a crop duster or fire fighting plane?
    ...and no, 50 year old pics of planes used to spray agent orange in Vietnam don't count. I wanna see a modern jet with spray nozzles.

I'm trying to do you a favor.
    ...and anyone else quietly reading who may be on the fence about this issue.

Edited to add:...and I'm not trying to debunk chemtrails, I have debunked chemtrails. It's scientifically impossible for them to exist as described.

19. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

"A jaw-dropping video from Russia shows a Boeing 787 jet creating a massive vapor trail as it cruises through the sky. The footage was captured by a passenger on a different aircraft who spotted the remarkable scene as the Boeing jet was flying at around 33,000 feet. Aviation experts say that the vapor trail is created by hot exhaust from the jet meeting the cold air in the sky.
    However, those who believe in the chemtrail conspiracy theory no doubt see the enormous output from the jet and suspect that perhaps it was also practicing some kind of geoengineering.Considering that Russia has a history of tinkering with the weather, such a fantastic scenario may not be entirely out of the question.
    Coast Insiders can learn more about the chemtrail conspiracy can check out our Chemtrail Special from 3/30/2013 featuring filmmaker Michael Murphy talking about documentary What in the World are They Spraying?
    Not a Coast Insider yet? Sign up today.".

spinalcracker likes this.
  20. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

Dane Wigington – Climate Engineering Biggest Cover-Up in Human History
    Greg Hunter

Published on Nov 28, 2017
    Geoengineering expert Dane Wigington is suing to get NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmosphere Administration) to give up its climate engineering information and has hit a brick wall. Wigington contends, “There is no hiding from what’s coming. . . . NOAA is not returning our FOIA’s, Freedom of Information Act
    requests. They are legally required to give those to our attorneys, and they are not doing that. In fact, NOAA, in essence, flipped us the middle finger by sending back FOIA’s saying they know nothing about any sort of weather modification anywhere ever. Think how absurd this is when there are 300 regional weather modification programs that NOAA is required to sign off on every single year. They are denying all of it. This is the biggest cover-up in human history, with the largest most extensive operation in history, with the cooperation of governments around the globe. That is not speculation. You have to look and understand the gravity of the situation that is unfolding. Countries around the globe, whatever you are focused on, if it’s not saving the life support systems of the planet, everything else amounts to arranging deck chairs on the Titanic. . . . This is the single most destructive endeavor ever launched by the human race. Mathematically, it’s the greatest threat we face short of nuclear catastrophe.”

Join Greg Hunter as he goes One-on-One with Dane Wigington, founder of GeoEngineeringWatch.org.

Go to GeoEngineeringWatch.org and Donations: http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/

Stay Connected to USAWatchdog.com: https://usawatchdog.com/join/

All links can be found on USAWatchdog.com: https://usawatchdog.com/climate-engin...

21. Thecrensh

Thecrensh Gold Member Gold Chaser

The only plausible theory regarding climate modification by aircraft is fuel additives. When the fuel combusts, the additive outputs some compound into the atmosphere which reflects sunlight or some other effect. The theory about all these "sprayers" is crap in my opinion. A fuel additive used by all aircraft (knowingly or unknowingly), however, I could believe. The use of the additive could be written into "regulation" and made mandatory by global rules/laws. This is the only way a small fraction of the people involved could know...the more people who know, the less secret something is.

22. RealJack

Be careful! This site may be harmful.
    The site you are trying to visit (www.geoengineeringwatch.org) may include malware, phishing attempts, or disturbing content.
    Go To Site Back to safety

Apparently, Youtube doesn't want us to be reading the content on this site.

arminius likes this.
  23. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    I'm not sure how the Earth cooling or warming affects me and my life. As far as future generations are concerned, worrying about that is above my pay grade. We have enough to worry about with the current communist infestation we're dealing with to sorry much about this global warming/cooling crap!

24. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    There's no malware on that site. Jewtube is lying!

25. Ragnarok

Ragnarok I'd rather be Midas Member

Okay...just how much lithium would be a “normal” effective dose, and just how many tons of it would have to be distributed into the atmosphere and breathed in by Americans to equal that dose, and where would all the rest of it be, because it would take a helluva lot of it for that to happen.

Color me very skeptical to say the least!
    R.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
  26. Joe King

Also try to imagine the massive volume of material that would need to be sprayed in order to leave thick billowy cloud-like trails of the stuff that are visible from many miles away.
    Answer? More than the plane it's said to be coming out of is capable of carrying. Ie: chemtrails debunked.

27. arminius

420 healer
    ^ ^ ^
    Righttt.jpeg

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017