1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

NFL Death Spiral

Discussion in 'Topical Discussions (In Depth)' started by Irons, Oct 22, 2017.

1. SilverCity

SilverCity Gold Member Gold Chaser

retired aerospace
    Classic as in...NY Yankees vs (former) Brooklyn Dodgers...dumb ass.

Thank you for your response though...

SC

2. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    Uh-oh!!!
    :belly laugh:

3. EO 11110

EO 11110 He Hate Me Mother Lode

yup. short series is poor substitute for 162. if they want accuracy -- give the trophy the day after 162

4. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

The Bungles will be one of the last ones to fold. Years ago Mike Brown put a gun to the head of the political leaders of Cincinnati and Hamilton County for tax revenue to build the Paul Brown Stadium or the franchise would move , Get complete control of the facility ( who can use it / who can not), and blackmail the county over season seat sales - If the BUNGLES do not sell X number of Season Tickets the county is on the hook to purchase the number it takes to make the BUNGLES projection they failed to meet.

Corporate Welfare to the Nth Degree.

Hystckndle likes this.
  5. EO 11110

oh, you mean new york classic. pro baseball has been in houston since the 1800's. you're the dumb ass. and obviously cucked by nyc.media to characterize a series as a 'classic' because the dodgers, decades ago, played in that hellhole

yankees were inferior to lastros. mets were pathetic. you need a third team - bring the dodgers back? giants too?

6. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

KILL MLB's GOLDEN GOOSE !!!

WHAT are you thinking man!!!

Who's gonna pay for those Mansions, Private Jets, Penthouse Suites, Caviar ? - And that's just the players.

7. EO 11110

nba, nfl, hollywood all on total boycott (various years of start). mlb is the only thing left...and i'll pull the plug on that w/out hesitating

i did a decade or so boycott after the money dispute 20+ years ago that killed the playoffs. they are on thin ice

Son of Gloin likes this.
  8. Son of Gloin

Son of Gloin Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

Delivery boy.
    They're all a bunch of elitist, prima dona assholes. Very few gentlemen left in the whole bunch.

the_shootist and Uglytruth like this.
  9. SWRichmond

SWRichmond Seeker Seeker

Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. The urban centers and the progressives are completely out of touch in their self-indulgence, which they believed, and still believe, can go on forever.

It is satisfying, even pleasurable to watch NFL players shit where they live and think they can get away with it. Clearest indication you could ever want of just how incredibly out of touch with reality they are. I sincerely hope they burn the whole thing down, but only after injuring all of the white quarterbacks first. If any of you haven't noticed, it is open season on white quarterbacks. Aaron Rogers' public submission and plea didn't buy him any protection at all.

Soon, only 12% of the population will be in the demographic for NFL. Ha Ha Ha.

the_shootist and Son of Gloin like this.
  10. Irons

Irons Deep Sixed Site Supporter Mother Lode

Kneeler League Update=> TV Execs Look to Cut Thursday Night NFL Games Amid Ratings Disaster
    by Jim Hoft 120 Comments
    TV executives are looking to cut back the number of NFL games amid ratings disaster.
    They think the reason Americans are watching less games is because of an over saturation of games.
    Seriously?

Gee, what else could have caused this ratings collapse?

[​IMG]

Could it be the players sitting, kneeling or stretching during the National Anthem?
    [​IMG]

Breitbart.com reported:

The idea to trim Thursday Night Football from 18 games a season to only eight was first reported by Sports Business Journal and was part of a plan to reverse the ratings crash that also includes pulling games played in the U.K. back to 1 PM eastern time (6PM London time).

Indeed the amount of football on TV has exploded in the last decade.

“Ten years ago, the NFL had 32 game windows through week six,” SBJ reported. “This year, it is up to 39, a 22 percent increase. It’s even more crowded in college, where the 2007 windows to this point added up to 105. This year, it’s at 179, up a whopping 71 percent.”

Mike Mulvihill, a Fox Sports vice president, told SBJ that the problem isn’t that there is too much NFL on TV, but that there is too much football all the way around — including college.

“The rise in football availability is pretty dramatic,” Mulvihill said. “This is what drives fragmentation in every area of television. … You can argue whether there’s greater or lesser interest in the game of football than there was ten years ago. But clearly, whatever that interest is, it’s being spread out over quite a few more windows than it was ten years ago.”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ursday-night-nfl-games-amid-ratings-disaster/

11. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Yeah, I don't watch the NFL any more so this really doesn't affect me. Nice to hear they haven't stopped cutting their own throats

12. Joe King

Joe King Gold Member Gold Chaser

Bad habits do tend to be the hardest ones to break.
    ....and continually cutting ones own throat is a pretty bad habit to have.

the_shootist likes this.
  13. EO 11110

Irons likes this.
  14. GOLDBRIX

The EX-QB has earned the title: RACE BAITER. BLM, BPP, & Anti-Cop.

Irons likes this.
  15. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    He's just another boring negro trying to convince us he and his negro pals are oppressed. Me, I'm just exercising my right to blow off the entire Negro Felon League.

BigJim#1-8 likes this.
  16. Mujahideen

Mujahideen Black Member Midas Member

Silver stacker
    Anyone who represents the bpp obviously hates white people?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thecon...rate-flag-wielding-working-class-whites-68961

Just like white peopl who wave the confederate flag?

Last edited: Oct 27, 2017
  17. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    To be brutally honest, most of those people hate black people and it's not 1969 anymore. I'm not sure your using the best analogy here Muj

18. Mujahideen

Silver stacker
    It’s called the black Panther Party for self defense, not the black Panther Party for anti whites. The time period is irrelevant, you always need to defend yourself.

Someone_else likes this.
  19. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    It was called the flag of the Confederate States of America, not the Confederate States of anti-negros. We can do this all night...

mayhem likes this.
  20. Mujahideen

Silver stacker
    Do what?

21. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Duh...debate?...unless you submit to my undebatable logic! :2 thumbs up:

22. Mujahideen

Silver stacker
    I don’t even know wtf you are talking about.

23. GOLDBRIX

Just to place the CORRECT Historical perspective on the issue.
    The Confederate States of America had an integrated Army, Blacks fought along side of Whites in the same company.

The North had segregated Armies, Black Companies and White Companies.

Was it a fight against Slavery ?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

mayhem likes this.
  24. Joe King

Joe King Gold Member Gold Chaser

No, it wasn't.

If it were, there's no way the Union would have admitted a slave State into the Union after the others had already succeeded.
    ....but they did.

mayhem and the_shootist like this.
  25. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    You're no fun! :Build:

26. Mujahideen

Silver stacker
    My point was the original name of the black Panthers was “the black Panther Party for self-defense”. They were in fact officially an anti racist organization and have allied with whites (even southern confederate flag waving whites) several times.

EO was implying that wearing the shirt meant one was inherently signaling for whitey to be attacked. Sorry if you fully understood that and I broke this down for no reason.

Someone_else likes this.
  27. Buck

Buck Fabian Society Gold Chaser

So, you're including those idiots in Philadelphia, helping white folks to vote?
    Using their sticks to beat down other black folks stopping all those white folks from voting?

LOL

Things change and things get reconstituted, you know this

The rage we are witnessing from some in the black culture is long time coming but it's pointed in the wrong direction
    We The People collectively didn't make anyone angry
    The government did, private NWO organizations did, haters also did and some of those dipshits exist amongst us, at our level, but they're just the wanna-be soldiers, and they are not everywhere, they stick out and mostly all of us handle them accordingly but they are real, they can do some societal damage, if only at a local level, but, the MSM runs with the story and the damage spreads globally

Knowing this, why do so many hold close that militarism, at our level, obviously taking their hatred and anguish out at the wrong people, is a socially good thing?

Why hasn't a Jackson or some other psychopath come out and preached the black community would be better if they gathered with the whites AND hispanics and approach our government in a manner befitting of a civil society?

BTW:
    To any black thinking they got the shit end of the stick
    Life ain't any better for the rest of us
    Look at the stupid folks who go and get themselves millions of dollars only to be taken down 'cause they can't keep their hormones under control
    Look at Bruce Jenner
    Look at the folks who do such stupid things, thinking they're going to get away with it, it kills them
    LOL

As long as you're alive, there's no reason to mire your life in hate
    Plenty of times, life sucks for us all, teach your kids to get used to it
    LOL

Hate only makes life worse

but rarely do I read this sentiment, haven't heard much about it lately and it does seem to make my training obsolete but, I don't think so

Strange it is, we're all mired in a form of hate:
    We all hate to lose

If properly dealt with, we wouldn't be arguing it today
    However, what we have today has been formatted for us, it has been learned and produced for us
    We are supposed to react in specific ways and the formatting will continue until there's no more room to move inside the box they built for us

eh, we all know this stuff here
    getting others to understand is a bit more difficult because many don't want to discuss any of this stuff
    and there goes our first amendment
    and freedom

by design

:dog:

mayhem, Scorpio, Hystckndle and 2 others like this.
  28. Uglytruth

Uglytruth Gold Member Gold Chaser

Rich against poor, blacks against whites, educated against uneducated, country against country, jobless against those with jobs, millionaire sports figures & actors / entertainers against workers that pay their salaries, minority sexual segments against marrage .......... seems a community organizer stirred a big pot-o-shit.

Buck makes a great point. Why is everyone not banding together & putting pressure right where it belongs on the immoral degenerates in suits that can't balance a checkbook. They have done a great job having us at each others throats instead of theirs.

mayhem, Glasgow, Hystckndle and 3 others like this.
  29. Mujahideen

Silver stacker
    The media taps into the tribal instinct. The nfl protest is a good example of it. How many people try to have a real discussion? I mostly see circle jerking from all sides.

If you look to tv to get your information, or some websites that align with your confirmation bias, you can’t get anywhere.

mayhem, Oldmansmith and Son of Gloin like this.
  30. Buck

Biggest part to note:
    We don't really have a true depth of leadership at the conservative level, partly because, as conservatives, we generally don't need a leader and some of those who've claimed to be conservative leaders were just lying to us all
    So, we don't really have a united voice against such an enemy and that leaves us a bit vulnerable, at first
    The Reform Party, the Libertarian party, the Tea Party, the Republican party, et al, were all affected over the years while some were pressured to just go away by our opposition, the Communists

Now, our opposition has been exposed, it's harder for them to lie any longer, yet they still do, but history can now have some of the supposed voids filled in and can be more complete as to what has happened to us during the last 70 years

I'm standing with Trump as the first to come along in a while who is in a position, with the proper attitude, to get things done, for US, not for himself, but for US

GOLDBRIX, Glasgow, Hystckndle and 2 others like this.
  31. Area51

Area51 Silver Miner Seeker

Don't kid yourself - - it's ALWAYS rich against poor. Always has been, always will be.

The wealthy elites continue their looting unfettered because of the ridiculous distractions of "black vs white" or "Christian vs Muslim" or "Republican vs Democrat".

32. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    You can't make this stuff up. Seriously, how do the urban negroes expect to be heard if time and time again they demonstrate that they still have those violent jungle instincts and expect the rest of us to tolerate it when they fall 'victim' to those instincts?

http://www.tmz.com/2017/10/28/mlb-b...assault-allegedly-pulled-gun-delivery-driver/

Bruce Maxwell, the only Major League Baseball player to kneel during the national anthem this season, has been arrested on a gun charge.

The Oakland Athletics catcher allegedly pointed a gun at a female food delivery person in Scottsdale, Ariz.

Scottsdale police said officers went to Maxwell's home Saturday night after getting a call about a person with a gun. Maxwell was booked on charges of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and disorderly conduct.

Police said Maxwell was held in custody pending an initial appearance.

Joe King and Son of Gloin like this.
  33. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    For the NFL negroes just in case they have an epiphany and decide to Soros to the curb and become fellow Americans again.

foldingtheflag.png

Buck, BigJim#1-8 and GOLDBRIX like this.
  34. Buck

Ladies and Gentlemen,
    Another Sunday is upon us and the Millionaire Owners are going to the cleaners once again

How long can they keep this up?
    How low will they allow their bank accounts to drop?
    How poor will they allow themselves to become before they capitulate, cry Uncle?

:belly laugh:

35. BigJim#1-8

BigJim#1-8 Silver Member Silver Miner

How do you destroy a multi-BILLION company?? ( anything worthwhile for that matter)
    Let liberals, progressives & minorities run the show.
    The owner of the Texans is being vilified for speaking the truth.
    All this kneeling BS is based on lies, minorities being used again.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2017
    GOLDBRIX likes this.
  36. Buck

Minorities being used again
    That sums it all up, right there, nice and tidy

Today's problem is that the Minorities are being encouraged to kill whitey
    Not many are falling for it but a few are

The players are ignorant, the unions are greedy and the owners are progressive

I say, starve the NFL,

Just Don't Participate

37. Mujahideen

Silver stacker
    Things change, but let’s not rewrite history.

dylann roof took many pictures waving a confederate flag before he shot up a black church. Does this make everyone in the south who fought in the civil war and all the people who recognize and celebrate their heritage racist?

38. GOLDBRIX

39. GOLDBRIX

The NFL will not care until it is TV Contract Renewal Time.
    The NFL and Owners live off TV revenue NOT butts in the seats.

mayhem likes this.
  40. Buck

And TV's talking about adjusting their Thursday night broadcast

Let the party continue :beer: