1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

NFL TV ratings get thrown for another double-digit loss

Discussion in 'Coffee Shack (Daily News/Economy)' started by Goldhedge, Sep 21, 2017.

1. Buck

Buck Fabian Society Gold Chaser

It's a big swamp, really big swamp

I like your post of the "dancers"
    ROTFLMAO

louky likes this.
  2. southfork

southfork Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

INFANTILE CRACK HEADS

[​IMG][/QUOTE]

phoneman, Goldhedge and Howdy like this.
  3. louky

louky Silver Member Silver Miner

Yeah I had the tshirt

[​IMG]

GOLDBRIX likes this.
  4. louky

[​IMG]

GOLDBRIX likes this.
  5. Irons

Irons Deep Sixed Site Supporter Mother Lode

[​IMG]

gringott and southfork like this.
  6. southfork

southfork Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

NEUTERED FUCKING LIBERALS

Irons and gringott like this.
  7. gringott

gringott Killed then Resurrected Midas Member Site Supporter

N/A
    I know this is a bit off topic, but please bear with me.
    The 18th annual Bluegrass Festival ended this morning in my little town, south of Louisville, near Fort Knox.
    This event got ZERO TV news coverage. The area was at "full capacity", I walked through every morning of the three days, out of the I would guess 100 RVs and assorted tents and other sleeping arrangements, at least 80% were Kentuckians. Speaking to the people as I walked my dog, the comments were "great friendly people here, that is why I come" "fantastic local music" "far cheaper than other Bluegrass shows, great people" etc. I did notice that everyone I saw was white. Anyway, here is a local music festival that has been around for 18 years, celebrates and promotes local musicians, has food, vendors, is a product of long standing local culture. YET IT IS NOT NEWSWORTHY. Meanwhile, a award ceremony from the Muhammad Ali Center which gave awards for example to the mother of the woman run over in Charlotte [the fat assed mother said her daughter would have liked Ali IF SHE HAD KNOWN about his great works WTF?] gets coverage.

So the people that run the local MSM think local culture is worthless and not newsworthy, but events like a new bar opening in Louisville [for example] or a church giving diapers to WIC moms is.

I don't know anybody who attended or even knew about the "Ali" awards [look up the awardees, it's a who's who of the MSM heroes], it is MSM culture, but a real local culture event is not even mentioned.

8. Irons

In case anyone forgets where this disrespect started ... Obama's sons don't fall far from the tree.

[​IMG]

9. Howdy

Howdy Silver Member Silver Miner

Not off topic at all, gringott. This is just another example of how social engineers have erased our culture and replaced it with "other cultures".

10. mtnman

mtnman Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

Retired Shipyard Machinist
    Cassius Clay, Draft Dodging Muslin asshole. Yep, I know of him, I'm from J-Town.

phoneman and Son of Gloin like this.
  11. louky

I've never watched an nfl game in adult life.

Look at that SI price $2.25. Ratio to silver, 38%. Looks like they need to knock the white metal down to about 16 bucks to get things back in line

[​IMG]

12. Irons

Kneelers Booed: Patriots Fans Rain Down Boo’s Upon 20 Hate-filled Players (video)…
    Posted on September 24, 2017 by sundance
    Approximately 20 New England Patriots football players decided to showcase their hatred for America and took a knee during the National Anthem. The Foxborough Massachusetts crowd rained down a chorus of angry boos. Watch:

As many people are observing, this expressed and visible hatred for the USA is not going to end with a good outcome for the NFL. The league and liberal idiots in charge can try and hide from this, and the media will do everything possible to avoid reality, but the backlash is only going to get much worse and the NFL has only itself to blame.

The financial value of the NFL is dropping quickly.

Continue reading →
    https://theconservativetreehouse.com/

13. louky

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-m...-mostly-false-claim-nfl-ratings-are-way-down/

14. edsl48

edsl48 Silver Member Silver Miner

I think that the NFL was granted the ability to be exempt from the USA anti-trust laws. Eliminate that and things will change but, as always, things will stay just the way they are.

gringott likes this.
  15. gringott

gringott Killed then Resurrected Midas Member Site Supporter

N/A
    From a Blomberg story:

“The tweets put the owners and league into a really precarious position,” said Dan Durbin, head of the Annenberg Institute for Sports, Media & Society at the University of Southern California. “There is some part of their fan base that does buy into Trump. If they say something too strong against what Trump says, you lose those core fans. Whereas if you don’t respond to Trump, everybody else is really going to start falling away with disinterest. They are damned if they do, damned if they don’t.”

So now it is about Trump, not about the national anthem or the United States. Very confusing and bad IMHO.

16. mtnman

It has always been about President Trump. Not confusing at all. BTW those Stadiums were built by the taxpayers. The same taxpayers the players are disrespecting. Maybe we should retake the stadiums and sell them to the teams for fair market value...

17. Irons

I don't see it that way, although that is the way the leftist media has to spin it. They have no choice.
    Trump just pulled the pin on the grenade. The grenade has been sitting there pissing Christians off since Tim Tebow.

Remember Tim? He was slaughtered by the leftist media and thrown under the bus by the NFL owners for thanking God and doing it openly. Can't be having that.
    But but but, openly disrespecting on our flag and those who fought under it and support it is encouraged.

That shit isn't going to fly anymore. All Trump did was rip the ANTIFA mask off the NFL.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2017
  18. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    A much as I hate to say it, we're witnessing the end of whitey's reign. We allowed ourselves to be removed by the white guilt traitors and the negro thugs led by the the Sharptons and Jacksons. Affirmative action did its job and now the cancer that's sweeping the country is unstoppable.

Have a nice day!

19. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    (((Bloomberg)))

gringott likes this.
  20. Irons

21. louky

22. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Did any of the Cowboys kneel? I understand the Steelers didn't even have the guts to take a stand one way or the other. They stayed in their locker room during the anthem ....that is except for one white guy....ONE player, and his knees never touched the ground during the entire song! He'll now be condemned by the left as being a racist bigot until they force him to resign in shame from the Negro Football League...Pathetic! They've always been a gutless organization who knew best how to lose games to New England in the playoffs year after year. Their legacy is they were Tom Brady's whipping post!

[​IMG]

23. edsl48

edsl48 Silver Member Silver Miner

I wish I could give more than just one like on this. It sickens me when the taxpayers are stuck footing the bill for a staudium built with their taxes when they, the taxpayers. generally can not afford to go to one of the games.

24. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Enough fans (former fans I should say) can shut down the NFL in one season. Watch a game and get 11 minutes of actually ball movement up and down the field. All for several hundred dollars a game not to mention the hours needed to get out of the parking lots. It's not like the fans haven't been revolting already. Perhaps this is the straw that broke the camels back.

Son of Gloin likes this.
  25. soupbone

soupbone Gold Member Gold Chaser

A few thoughts on the NFL situation. It's going to be politically incorrect, so if you are a snowflake you might want to skip this post.

Regardless of what you think of the NFL, (I have personally never watch that shit and think it is absolute rubbish) the players that are taking a knee are doing so under a misapprehension. The jewish controlled news media has once again lied with this fake news campaign that has put the idea into the head of gullible blacks that the cops are out to get black people and/or more black people are killed by cops than white people. This is positively,categorically false and the LIE has deliberately been told by the Jewish media bosses. These dumbed down lemming blacks are not using logic and critical thinking. They are instead reacting based on emotion and not questioning anything the news media tells them even though the news media has been caught lying over and over again. Blscks could find out the truth by doing 10 minutes of statistical research. But why pesky facts get in the way?

Looking at the broader picture, this is exactly what you would expect to see in a country where whites have all but lost control of the country. We had control of this country for a couple hundred years but now we have pretty much lost control so this kind of thing is exactly what you would expect to see and you are going to see more and more of this type of thing as power is completely taken away from us. We are all living in the epilogue of the United States. We are sitting on the dying, rotting corpse. Race is the reason for all of this but most people absolutely refuse to turn and face the ugly truth. We can look back and see that miscegenation and multiculturalism is the only reason that white Empires and Nations have fallen in the past but we can't see it happening to us right now in real time. It will be at the very end or in the aftermath that we will finally see it.

the_shootist and Son of Gloin like this.
  26. mtnman

how many here remember the NFL players strike? I remember all the cool stuff that was on TV in place of Football. I'd like to see that again.

27. HardTruth

HardTruth Silver Miner Seeker

Read the above and understand its merits. We see this same type of Talmud brainwashing involving many agendas, even the recent media blitz of allowing white historic statues to remain standing, as being racist. How could it have gotten so bad, that gentiles are actually embracing the demise of their culture/ identity/history , mainly due to Talmud tv media/ programming ? This truly is a circus of horrors, for those of us that can see it clearly.

arminius likes this.
  28. mtnman

The Anglo Saxon reign is not over, we're just asleep. When we wake again the smell of death will be strong.

southfork, Irons, arminius and 2 others like this.
  29. keef

keef Пальто Crude Platinum Bling

Retired Hoser
    I was only able to 'like' the last thread ONCE. But it is 'post of the week' in my book...

and to the haters? Fuck you, too. {I guess that makes me a hater also? well, fuck me too}

I have brothers who are willing to fight to the death. And we can't wait for this war to start.

30. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    I'm ready but I fear the few of us who feel this way will stand alone and be slaughtered for the greater good. Shooting these sons of bitches will be called politically incorrect you know and will hasten whitey's demise! Never underestimate the Jewish will to triumph.

more jewery.png

Son of Gloin and mtnman like this.
  31. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
  32. 90%RealMoney

90%RealMoney Midas Member Midas Member

Cowboys play tonight on Monday Night Football.

33. 90%RealMoney

90%RealMoney Midas Member Midas Member

Like "Psycho" said, in the movie "Stripes", "All I know is, I'm finally gonna get to kill someone"! Bring it on, while I'm still young enough to make a difference.

34. HardTruth

The gentile culture in America has been cunningly smoothered/ destroyed and only within several decades mostly using tribal controlled venues like tv/ radio/magazines/newspapers/film and NOW social media outlets. I don't have a facebook account , but a friend of mine does and I sometimes use his to randomly read the facebook posts by the younger generation/teenagers. Its is horrifying . This new culture of gentiles are amazingly naïve, spoiled, arrogant and ignorant. Yes, much of the blame goes to the tribe and their brainwashing techniques, but our own gentile race also is to blame. Our parenting skills have almost been eradicated and we truly do not know how to teach our offspring valuable life lessons when they are young and can much easily learn and retain information.
    We feed our children the worst processed sugary refined foods imaginable , buy them $500 iphones to take to school so they can be part of the " clique" and don't teach them real skills involving finance, self sufficiency, intuition , relationships , health , etc.

Then, we are faced with the " sellout gentiles" in our govt that don't even give a shit about gentiles/ gentile culture. Your Nancy Pelosi, Clintons, Bushs, Lindsey Grahams, etc.

Gentiles in American society, have no real powers or influence anymore. It is now declared to be racist, if we even want to acknowledge many of our historic people / statues/ monuments. THIS IS HOW CULTURES/RACES, ARE SYSTEMATICALLY DESTROYED FROM THE INSIDE OF A NATION. NO BOMBS NEEDED, JUST MASS PROPAGANDAS AND BRAINWASHING.

I sometimes wonder, that maybe this is the destiny of the gentiles, considering the horrible things we did to other groups , like the America Indians.

35. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Well, I guess I''ll read about it on the net tomorrow. No more games for me. I was an avid Pats fan and stopped watching and rooting this past week. Tom Brady let us know what kind of pussy he is. Great quarterback but he's put nothing into my pocket so I can drop him and his team like a hot rock! Feels good man!

Son of Gloin likes this.
  36. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    "We" didn't do that. My grandparents came over from Italy on the boat in the 1920's. The negroes, Indians and white guilt faggots can kiss my pasty white ass

Buck, Son of Gloin and southfork like this.
  37. HardTruth

When I say ": we" , I mean descendants of Americans that have been here for centuries.

The native American Indians got 1 of the harshest deals of all, mostly at the hands of white Christians.

38. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Nothing against your OP, just tired of hearing that. It's not my cross to bear no matter how many other people think it is because I have white skin.

Besides, how many actual descendants are there in the US. I thought the US was made up of immigrants! How many actual descendants of the colonists who founded the country do you actually know? Not know of, KNOW! They can't have their cake and eat it too!

The cause is bogus!

39. HardTruth

NP.....the reality is this , if my race can justify what they did to the American Indians , then karma may be a bitch. The reality is, humans are conquerors, at any costs.

the_shootist likes this.
  40. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Which is why I'm prepared to defend myself and my family. If I'm to be punished for crimes committed by other people hundreds of years ago with the same skin color as me so be it but; I'm going to drop as many of those bastards who want me dead as I can. You can justify their actions all you'd like. I have more magazines to load. :fire:

southfork likes this.