1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

NFL TV ratings get thrown for another double-digit loss

Discussion in 'Coffee Shack (Daily News/Economy)' started by Goldhedge, Sep 21, 2017.

1. 90%RealMoney

90%RealMoney Midas Member Midas Member

Just heard on the radio news break, Aaron Rodgers, QB of the Green Bay Packers, is asking all fans at the game tomorrow night, to lock arms with each other, in unity, like the players do! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!! These freakin' morons, JUST, DO, NOT, GET IT!!!!! OMG. Rodgers played for the Cal Bears in college. Figures. He's a Berkley boy. Wow Aaron, thanks for dropping that nugget of wisdom on all of us. Did you have to go climb to the mountain top, to come up with that? Or did it come to you this morning, while sitting on the throne?

Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
    phoneman, michael59, Irons and 2 others like this.
  2. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    That's pathetic!

phoneman and Aurumag like this.
  3. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Even Brady had to do the locked arms thing and whine about not agreeing with Trump. They still don't get it. I DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR POLITICS!!! They poisoned the game with it and they still don't understand why we're angry and GONE! They're still arguing with themselves because the fans have already left the building!

phoneman and Uglytruth like this.
  4. Oldmansmith

Oldmansmith Midas Member Midas Member

Environmentl Consultant
    I haven't watched this shit since like 1986. Anyone who willingly stays inside on a beautiful day to watch this crap should be kneeling along with the rest of them.

5. hernancortes

hernancortes Gold Member Gold Chaser

Rodgers is reaching levels of cucking not thought possible.

phoneman and the_shootist like this.
  6. HardTruth

HardTruth Silver Miner Seeker

Well, I never watch sports , but some people love it, and that's fine by me. I don't mind these types of hobbies, where each person can actively chose to spend their money on it or not. This is 1 reason why, I would rather see Trump continue to concentrate on the corrupt lying media monopoly . IMHO the corrupt media is much more dangerous then " arrogant or spoiled" sports players/ teams. Gentleman, we MUST come up with a solution to repair our nations media . This is such a huge growing threat to our nation and our citizens. It concerns me so much, Ive contacted the white house about it on a few occasions. So far, I haven't had any govt goons come and pay me a visit, but its a risk I'm willing to take, because I am 100% positive if we let our nations media outlets continue down this corrupt path of lies and nepotism, then it is impossible for our nation to recover . Our media must have legitimacy , honesty and accountability and these 3 things seem to becoming extinct in our current era of media/newspapers/magazines, etc.

Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
    gringott likes this.
  7. hammerhead

hammerhead Not just a screen name Gold Chaser

Oh go climb a mountain. Good to see ya, Mr. Olds, sir.

Oldmansmith likes this.
  8. Ensoniq

Ensoniq Non-Black Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Free Marketeer
    This is balls of steel

Black man (Jesse Owens) salutes during the anthem, from the gold medal pedestal, standing next to a second place Nazi while Hitler fumed.

image.png

9. michael59

michael59 heads up-butts down Platinum Bling

20 years logging
    Me, why I am waiting for the anthem singer to just stop mid song and tell them brats: "If you don't get up then I don't finish the song then no game gets played, now are you going to be good boys and stay on those knees because I am sure there are some fans that would like to make your acquaintance because there sure ain't gona be a game."

10. Irons

Irons Deep Sixed Site Supporter Mother Lode

It Begins: Stubhub Advertises 10% Discount on NFL Tickets
    September 27, 2017 by Jim Hoft 191 Comments

On Sunday over 200 NFL players knelt during the US national anthem on Gold Star Mothers Day.

A poll on Tuesday found that nearly two-thirds of Americans stand with President Trump and the National Anthem.

And nearly 51% of participants in the poll say they watch less NFL football due to the politics.

Now this…

Stubhub is advertising 10% discount on NFL tickets.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/09/begins-stubhub-advertises-10-discount-nfl-september-tickets/

11. Irons

NFL Fan Outrage So Severe The League May Never Recover…
    Posted on September 28, 2017 by sundance

While the long-term impact will take time to be quantified, early indicators are the NFL has entirely destroyed itself by allowing the politicization of the sport.

A significant number of NFL fans are so upset with players refusing to stand for the national anthem they have decided to respond with demonstrations of their own. WATCH:

Additionally, a recent survey of fan sentiment shows just how severe the backlash is. According to Remington Research the vast majority of Americans agree with President Donald Trump:

(via Breitbart) The survey addresses the Trump factor directly:

Q7: Last week, Donald Trump said NFL players should stand and be respectful during the national anthem. Do you think NFL players should stand and be respectful during the national anthem?

Yes: 64%
    No: 25%
    Unsure: 11%

Q8: On Sunday, a number of NFL players knelt during the national anthem in protest of Donald Trump’s statements, including players from your favorite team. Does this make you more likely or less likely to watch your favorite team’s games in the future?

More likely: 30%
    Less likely: 50%
    No difference: 20%

That two-question sequence is devastating for the NFL. Within the space of those questions, the poll establishes that a significant majority of the American people agree with what Trump said in Alabama on Friday night. Moreover, it also shows that the NFL’s response to President Trump was a complete failure.

[​IMG]

Follow
    [​IMG]FOX Business

✔@FoxBusiness

NFL fans burning tickets, merchandise over national anthem protests http://bit.ly/2xxmv8s

1:10 AM - Sep 28, 2017
    [​IMG]
    NFL Fans Burning Tickets, Merchandise Over National Anthem Protests
    Many NFL fans are upset with players refusing to stand for the national anthem. Some have decided to show their frustration by burning their NFL tickets, jerseys and merchandise.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...trage-so-severe-the-league-may-never-recover/

Ensoniq, phoneman and Son of Gloin like this.
  12. southfork

southfork Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

Im asking all the people who go to the game to storm the field and have a sit in , don't let the low life commies play the game.

gringott, phoneman and Irons like this.
  13. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Best comment on Stubhub:

do not forget you have to use promo code PLAYERSSPITONFLAG to get that 10% off.

14. Irons

Legends Women’s Lingerie Football League Rebukes NFL: ‘We Don’t Get On Our Knees’ (VIDEO)
    September 27, 2017 by Cristina Laila 130 Comments
    [​IMG]

The Legends Football League, formerly known as the Lingerie Football League announced that they will be standing for the national anthem because the flag and anthem are far too sacred to protest.

God Bless these ladies!

[​IMG]

TMZ reported:

The Legends Football League — made up of women playing in lingerie — have taken an official position on the national anthem … “WE STAND”!

The LFL just issued a video statement on the issue taking over the country — saying the flag, “symbolizes all the blood, sweat and tears that have been shed so that we as Americans can raise our flag across our nation.”

“The LFL salutes all those who make this the greatest the country in the world, and we stand in salute of our flag.”

Video via Legends Football League:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ball-league-rebukes-nfl-dont-get-knees-video/

michael59, southfork and Son of Gloin like this.
  15. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    No one will show up. No one cares about the NFL anymore. They have killed themselves in the name of political correctness. You got to love it!

Aurumag, Uglytruth and michael59 like this.
  16. Son of Gloin

Son of Gloin Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

Delivery boy.
    I don't know if they've killed themselves, but they've certainly given themselves a boot in the nuts, haven't they?

17. michael59

20 years logging
    Oh shit I just love this....think about this. Nero played the fiddle while Rome Burned. Oh shit this is poetic.

18. michael59

20 years logging
    Oh darn do I digress....."wonder if the girl with the pacifier needs it replaced?" Just a question, just a question.

19. Irons

Missouri Bar Uses “Lynch” and “Kaepernick” Jerseys as Doormats – Liberals Outraged (Video)
    September 28, 2017 by Jim Hoft 48 Comments

A Missouri bar owner is coming under fire after placing “Lynch” and “Kaepernick” jerseys as doormats.
    Jason Burle, who runs the bar, says the new “doormats” are a project that gives nod to his military roots.

Follow
    [​IMG]#CarefortheClergy @ClergyCare2015

Mo. Bar Decides That Using ‘Lynch’ and ‘Kaepernick’ Jerseys as Doormat (In That Order) Is a Great Idea http://www.theroot.com/mo-bar-decides-putting-lynch-kaepernick-jerseys-down-a-1818857883?utm_medium=sharefromsite&utm_source=The_Root_twitter … via @TheRoot

5:53 PM - Sep 27, 2017
    [​IMG]
    Mo. Bar Decides Putting 'Lynch' 'Kaepernick' Jerseys Down as Doormats (In That Order) Is a Great...
    A Lake Ozark, Mo. bar owner is under scrutiny after a passer-by called out his make-shift doormat as racist.

NFL players Colin Kaepernick and Marshawn Lynch both protested the US national anthem and US flag at NFL games this past year.
    Kaepernick is no longer playing in the NFL.

Liberals are VERY UPSET with the doormats that they claim are “racist.”
    KSLA reported:

Taylor Sloan saw a makeshift doormat outside the door of Snafu over the weekend, took a picture, and posted it online, eventually getting into a heated argument with Burle on Facebook.

“It just really upsets me when I see people, you know, put kind of a faux patriotism guise on racism,” Sloan said.

“It’s not a race thing. A lot of people want to twist it around to be a race thing,” Burle said. “They were placed the way they came out of the box. I ordered them together. We pulled them out of the box, taped them down. There was no ill-intent.”

Nothing, he said, but distaste for kneeling during the national anthem.

“A lot of us military folks take that personal to heart. I could line this whole sidewalk with NFL players that don’t stand for the flag,” Burle said. “I commend them for what they’re doing, as far as the right goes. I fought for that right. The same thing that gives them that right gives me the right to place these out here.”

Bar criticized for 'Lynch Kaepernick' dormat
    02:01

[​IMG]
    Bar criticized for 'Lynch Kaepernick' dormat

KSLA News 12 Shreveport, Louisiana News Weather & Sports

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ick-jerseys-doormats-liberals-outraged-video/

phoneman, Joe King, Uglytruth and 3 others like this.
  20. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    I doubt they really care

gringott likes this.
  21. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather

Well, if John Lynch had taken a knee during the anthem they could have used that instead and stayed politically correct however; since the only Lynch who thought taking that knee and pissing off the very people who pay your salary was a good thing is a negro, they didn't have much choice

22. michael59

20 years logging
    All I wonder about is how high that branch is above me from where I stand? I mean it is a matter of physics. If you cannot stand then you cannot run, if you cannot run then you cannot catch, if you cannot catch then you cannot get in-to-the-end-zone.

So my friends we are viewing a bunch of over-grown babies fostered in care by momies who have dicks between their legs. Do you not see, this is where that fucked up 14th amendment has brought us.

the_shootist likes this.
  23. Bottom Feeder

Bottom Feeder Hypophthalmichthys molitrix Gold Chaser Site Supporter

24. southfork

Grew up in Pittsburgh, was never a sports fan, spend my weekends hunting and fishing, never went to a game until around 10 years back visiting my brother he bugged the shit out me to go with him to a pirate game at 3 rivers i think it was, he had comp tickets. First and last game I will attend, always found these supposed athletes to be overpaid, overrated and fking cry babies, none of that has changed in my 67 years of life. Only been to 2/3 movie theaters in my whole life too, dont think much of supposed, self proclaimed celebrities , nothing but a bunch of deviants as far as im concerned.

phoneman, gringott, Aurumag and 3 others like this.
  25. southfork

Thats my kind of bar and I really doubt anyone save some libertard liberal is outraged. I wouldnt use their jersey to wipe my ass if it were a choice of that or sandpaper

gringott likes this.
  26. Bottom Feeder

Bottom Feeder Hypophthalmichthys molitrix Gold Chaser Site Supporter

How about a choice of a corncob or a jersey?:D:p:D

BF

27. michael59

20 years logging
    I have scraped with rocks, smeared it with a stick and scooped with a fir cone; don't use pine cones as they have too much pitch on them-oh and turn the fir cones the right way....u'll figure it out.

28. Irons

Bad and Getting Worse – NFL Ticket Sales Drop Almost 18%…
    Posted on September 28, 2017 by sundance

Despite the leagues’ head-in-sand denial of Mount Obvious, the NFL’s very bad horrible week is getting worse. The backlash is strong, and individual organizations are trying to lessen the financial losses while simultaneously league officials try to keep up the unity appearance.

Before getting to the stats of ticket sales, check out this video from CNN. I haven’t watched very-fake-news CNN for a few months other than YouTube snippets; but obviously they are facilitating the anti-Trump aspect to the NFL position.

This exchange between Spike Lee and a Gold Star family is quite remarkable and shows the inherent disconnect. Just below the initial surface Mr. Lee appears filled with the same race-based rage and hatred expressed by protesting NFL players.

Lee tries to obfuscate the NFL protests by saying the anti-American kneelers are not protesting the flag. However, Colin Kaepernick, the originator of the protests, specifically said the protests were against the flag and everything the U.S.A. stood for. The disingenuous Spike Lee claims to the contrary are silly and hollow.

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/

Son of Gloin and phoneman like this.
  29. southfork

New poll this am claims people siding with NFL , guess you know how those polls really work.

phoneman, Uglytruth and Irons like this.
  30. southfork

31. Irons

Heh, communist state run media is still under the illusion that they tell us what and how we think.
    Soooo solly feckers! You no longer have that power. You blew it, you got nothing now.

....................................... :give finger:

32. TRYNEIN

TRYNEIN Gold Member Gold Chaser

lol.....mommy, make them stop....lol

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NFL moms ask Trump to stop ‘divisive language’ in open letter

NFL mothers have sent an open letter to President Trump, defending their sons and pleading for him to “put a stop to the divisive language” he’s been using against them.

“[We] believe in promoting a positive image of professional football players as athletes and young men of character,” reads the letter, which was sent by the Professional Football Players Mothers Association and obtained by BuzzFeed News.

“It saddens the organization to know that President Donald Trump would make our sons — as well as their mothers — the target of inflammatory, offensive comments that are intended to promote anger and hatred, depleting them of their heritage and self-identity.”

The PFPMA, which represents the mothers of NFL players and serves as a support system, sent the letter to Trump on Thursday in the wake of his remarks about the ongoing NFL protests.

(Excerpt) Read more at
    http://nypost.com/2017/09/28/nfl-moms-ask-trump-to-stop-divisive-language-in-open-letter/

Irons likes this.
  33. Irons

Love him or hate him Rush Limbaugh explains this from the perspective of a lifelong NFL fan.

Rush Limbaugh Goes Off on NFL Anthem Protests: “I’ll Be Playing Golf on Sundays” (Video)
    by Jim Hoft 39 Comments

[​IMG]

It is well known that conservative radio legend Rush Limbaugh is an NFL fanatic.
    At least he was until the mass anthem protests by the players last weekend.

Last Sunday over 200 NFL players knelt during the US national anthem on Gold Star Mothers Day.

The anthem protests sparked a huge backlash from patriotic Americans.
    Several Americans cancelled their NFL subscriptions, burned their NFL jerseys and tickets, and promised to boycott the league.

[​IMG]

On Thursday Rush spoke with Sean Hannity about the NFL national anthem protests.
    Rush told Sean he believes the players are being used by the left.

Rush also said the NFL will never be the same and he will be golfing on Sunday.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...them-protests-ill-playing-golf-sundays-video/

Son of Gloin and phoneman like this.
  34. southfork

CORNCOB

35. southfork

ARE YOU FKIN KIDDING ME, WHY IS THERE A NEED FOR A GROUP OF MOTHERS TO REPRESENT THE NFL PLAYERS, SHOWS THEY ARE INFANTILE AND BOMBASTIC SIMPLETONS

TRYNEIN and gringott like this.
  36. phoneman

phoneman Silver Member Silver Miner

We love Rush. He and Hannity have picked my wife and I up every time someone knocks Trump down. A real breath of fresh air.

Son of Gloin likes this.
  37. goldielox1

goldielox1 Silver Miner Seeker

I have no problem with this. The proper etiquite is a foreigner should stand when that country's national anthem is played. Hand on the heart would only be proper when in one's own country of citizenship.

38. Irons

Damn good point sir!. . . Arock.gif

Son of Gloin and gringott like this.
  39. gringott

gringott Killed then Resurrected Midas Member Site Supporter

N/A
    ^^^^^^^^
    In other words, a fake image. Young men of character? Pretty rare in the NFL.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Excellent point. I hadn't thought of it from the correct perspective. You are 100% spot on. Thanks.

40. Mujahideen

Mujahideen Black Member Midas Member

Right wing snowflakes.