1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

No Driver's License Required

Discussion in 'Beginner's Forum' started by Goldhedge, Mar 27, 2017.

1. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Retired

Bigjon likes this.
  2. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

I would find this far more credible if this diatribe was in a Court of Law and the charge was DISMISSED or found Not Guilty by a jury.

Courts are a Rigged system against the Sovereign philosophy

Last edited: Mar 27, 2017
  3. tom baxter

tom baxter back from 2004

Retired now
    It's bullshit. You win your case in court, drive away down the road, and another cop pulls you over and you have to go through the whole process all over again. there is a guy here in NSW that does it and he admits at the end of the day it's not worth the effort for the average person.

4. nickndfl

nickndfl Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

That speaker needs to go on a diet. He must be carrying 10 pounds of crap in his gut under all the fat. He is going to have a heart attack and be dead before he hits the floor if he doesn't shape up.

tom baxter likes this.
  5. tom baxter

Retired now
    I was gonna say that myself but I thought I'd diss his content instead.

6. arminius

arminius Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

420 healer
    he's carrying more than 10 pounds in weight but the this is so way beside his point in this thread is moronic.

this is a key point, unless you're a fuckin moron slave...

Last edited: May 28, 2017
  7. arminius

420 healer

yes you are right. but fuck you for being a pussy. but does that allow them to do what you what they want... fuck you if you believe that and fuck them as well...

8. tom baxter

Retired now
    Are you one of those types that are prepared to go to prison because you think income taxes are illegal, or just the type that likes to think they would if it wasn't such an inconvenience to your lifestyle.

GOLDBRIX likes this.
  9. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

Ya want change ? Ya gotta do what the Hippy "PROGS" did.
    RUN for office and WIN.
    Ya get enough winners into office you can make the change.

The PROGS proved it could be done and so far Conservatives are showing PROGS can be stopped.

I get p!ssed at those who say they don't vote because nothing is changed, yet they keep B!TCH!N. STFU - You got exactly what you wanted.

tom baxter likes this.
  10. tom baxter

Retired now
    They are wankers. You make your own luck in this life, your own justice, your own security. You have two choices; A you join hands with the government and ride the corruption wave, do it their way, or B, you go off on your own, as your own government with your own laws and rules, your own Central bank too lol.

11. arminius

420 healer
    my apologies, tom. i got more than a little drunk last night. n have been feeling meaner than usual. i didn't mean it personally, i enjoy your postings, just angry that this whole world is fucking insane. crazier is the fact that it's also just as incredibly wonderful. left doesn't exist without right, up doesn't exist without down, good doesn't exist without bad. what i'm exploring these days goes way beyond that, except when i'm drunk.

income taxes are not illegal, it depends on how you define your status. one also needs to look at the defs of legal and lawful. legal typically is the corporation, true enacted law is the constitutional republic. and if you do not assume that corporate mantle, or work for the corporation fed gov, you are not liable to their corporation un-enacted legal rules. the great majority of what they call laws out there are un-enacted regulations for unaware corporate citizens, or fearful ones, many of which have worked hard enough to have a home/stuff, and want to keep up that lifestyle.

try to find income defined in the irs manual. income is defined one place only as positive returns on investments, stocks, bonds. your labor in exchange for money is not income, although they try to get everyone to believe that.

than there is the fact that FRNs are private notes, and US Notes are public notes. See any US notes lately, they are usually in collectors hands. US notes are still legal tender, and still usable. the corporation has forced frns on us but had to leave a lawful remedy via your endorsement. one can explore that remedy here:

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net

12. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Retired
    Most folks don't understand FRNs are private debt instruments.

They "look" like US Notes, but are not "Public Money" by design.

This falls under "ignorance of the law is no excuse" which is what administrative courts will suggest when you get creamed in their courts.

It's not taught in the public fool system also by design.

http://savingtosuitorsclub.net/ Is a good place to start unravelling the mystery as is The Creature

Joe King, GOLDBRIX and arminius like this.
  13. tom baxter

Retired now
    Yes you have a unique system there, we have the old treasury owned money system but at the end of the day the effect is the same and inflation has eroded it's value over the years.

14. michael59

michael59 heads up-butts down Site Supporter ++ Platinum Bling

20 years logging
    My Uncle was thrown in jail for 5 days every ten years, so that is ten days in 20 years on one ticket. You can pay the extortion tax or you can make them work for it, I chose to make them work.

Been a while since I watched that vid and ya gots to comprehend that the people in the audience are paying value of FRN's or full faith and credit to this guy, fine. But it don't work text book style in court at least it never did for me. I suppose it was two to many beers and that one whiskey between court visits but I have fun.

15. TRYNEIN

TRYNEIN Gold Member Gold Chaser

If you sign it...it is a contract

Do you not have 72 hours to rescind your signature on ALL contracts

Rumor has it that the cops don't even turn them into the courthouse until after that 72 hour period.

Also, they usually tell you that you have 15 days (or however many) to take care of the ticket.....because most people will take most of those 15 days before addressing it.

16. platinumdude

platinumdude Gold Chaser Platinum Bling

It will be nice when most cars are self-driving, then no license will be needed. Just sit back and text on your phone.

17. Joe King

Joe King Gold Member Gold Chaser

Yea, no risk of being pulled over if you're in a car that is incapable of violating traffic code. What will all the cops do that are now out there looking for every little thing a driver does wrong in order to write tickets? Also the ones out there on the highways looking for whatever they can seize from travelers? They need people to break traffic code in order to potentially shake them down. Seems like self driving cars will put the kabosh on the whole ticket scheme. lol

platinumdude likes this.
  18. solarion

solarion Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter

Wait till Russia hax your oldsmobuick autocar and all you get out of the stereo that you can't turn off is retro Yakov Smirnoff stand-up acts.

"In Soviet Russia, oldsmobuick autocar drives you!"

Mujahideen and Hystckndle like this.
  19. Mujahideen

Mujahideen Black Member Midas Member

Silver stacker
    I guess technically you would need a drivers license to drive. However, you shouldn't need one to use a motor vehicle if you're not conducting commercial business.

I'm not a lawyer, I just play on on the forum.

20. Hystckndle

Hystckndle Daguerreotype Fanatic Site Mgr Site Supporter ++

Slave, but a little less every day
    Heh heh....
    " Please deposit 300 dollars in bitcoin to turn OFF Yakov and unlock the doors "...

solarion, Mujahideen and Joe King like this.