1. Stocks continue to roll off recent highs, while metals catch a bid
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good Thu Morning! Gold is up 6.6 to 1252, and Silver is up 17 to 16.55. Crude is up 26 to 4279. The USD is flat at 9721
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/10/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1271.40-- DOWN 8.80 Silver $17.22-- DOWN 30 Oil $45.83-- DOWN 1.83 USD $97.01 -- UP 37 TICS
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

"NOMOREROLLBACK'S STOCKPILE"

Discussion in 'PM Trading/Stocks/Technical Analysis' started by NOMOREROLLBACKS, Apr 3, 2010.

1. NOMOREROLLBACKS

NOMOREROLLBACKS Silver Member Silver Miner

Re: Views: 37,736...‎Monday, ‎November ‎19, ‎2012

Market dynamics for graphite are ideally aligning for Mason, as its project presents a real opportunity for Canada amid near-term supply pressures. The Lac Des Iles mine owned by Timcal may only have a few years left of production, and it provides the majority of North American supply today. Sixty five percent of flake graphite supply hails from China, where environmental pressures are building, with mine closures this year and next threatening to permanently take 10 percent or more of global capacity offline by 2015.
    Manufacturers are certainly keen to diversify risk when it comes to their supply. Tesla Motors, which recently announced ambitious plans to develop a "Giga Factory" for lithium-ion batteries, has every intention of sourcing North American graphite for its project, setting up the stage for potential partnerships between the electric vehicle giant and companies like Mason.
    "Although graphite prices have declined in the last year, they have recently started to show signs of life," Merer affirmed.
    With a rush to graphite, the National Bank analyst believes, however, that the risk of oversupply is real, with more than 200,000 MT of capacity growth planned in Canada alone, in a global market of about 500,000 MT per year. "Lower prices could pinch margins, making cost and product quality a key differentiating factor," he added.
    Mason still has to raise more than $100 million in DEBT[​IMG] and equity to develop its mine and processing facility, but several near-term catalysts could be on the horizon to get these funds in order, including the feasibility study, additional drilling results and stronger graphite pricing.
    "Mason has been working to develop high margin MARKETS[​IMG] for its material, like the Li-Ion battery market. If it is able to provide some visibility to investors on a plan to address these markets and identifies demand for the material (from customers like Tesla Motors and its “Giga Factory”), this could be a strong catalyst for the stock."

2. NOMOREROLLBACKS

Re: PROSPECT VALLEY JV WITH BKR & AVX IN THE BRITISH COLUMBIA SPENCES BRIDGE GOLD B

[​IMG]Company Website: http://voip-pal.com
    BELLEVUE, Wash. -- (Business Wire)

Voip-Pal.com Inc. (“Voip-Pal”, “Company”) (OTC Pink: VPLM) is pleased to announce that the US Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO) has allowed a seventh patent application “Intercepting Voice Over IP Communications and Other Data Communications,” Application No. 13/863,306. Allowance means that prosecution is closed for the patent application and it is allowed for issuance as a patent. This patent was originally applied for in April of 2013 as part of a continuation to the Lawful Intercept Patent (LI), No. 8,422,507.
    The technology associated with this newly allowed patent application strengthens the original Lawful Intercept patent and broadens the scope of its practical implementation. Lawful Intercept provides a means to not only stealthily intercept phone calls, but also SMS, (text messages) MMS, (multimedia or picture messages) and video chat in real time. Over the past few years text messaging has become the leading form of wireless communication with billions of text messages sent each day. Voip-Pal’s original Lawful Intercept patent was applied for in 2007, two years before Microsoft Corporation filed for a patent, for its own version entitled Legal Intercept in 2009, (US Patent Application 20110153809). Though both patent applications had substantial similarities, Voip-Pal’s version had priority due to its earlier filing date. Microsoft’s Legal Intercept was rejected by the USPTO in 2011 and has since been abandoned.
    Voip-Pal’s Lawful Intercept will offer solutions to common law enforcement problems by providing the capability to immediately intercept text messages in real time and potentially thwart crimes and acts of terror. In addition to text messaging and VoIP call interception, Lawful Intercept can intercept video chat applications like Microsoft’s SKYPE and Google Hangout. Voip-Pal believes that with the rapidly expanding role of VoIP communications across the globe, Lawful Intercept’s capacity for real time interception of all forms of VoIP communications will become a fundamental tool for governments and law enforcement agencies worldwide in their efforts to fight and prevent crime and provide for national security.
    Dr. Thomas E. Sawyer, Chairman and CEO of Voip-Pal stated, “The current Board and management are very grateful that the technological vision of our engineering staff several years ago was so perceptive as to yield patented technologies that are now the basis of the emerging VoIP network functionality. This latest patent further reinforces Voip-Pal’s disruptive technology position in the rapidly growing VoIP arena. Testing by Legacy telephone companies of VoIP networks gives evidence of its credibility. ”
    About Voip-Pal.com Inc.
    Voip-Pal.Com, Inc. (“Voip-Pal”) is a publicly traded corporation (OTC Pink: VPLM) headquartered in Bellevue, Washington. The Company owns a portfolio of patents relating to Voice-over-Internet Protocol (“VoIP”) technology that it is currently looking to monetize.
    Contacts:
    Voip-Pal.com Inc.
    Rich Inza, 954-495-4600
    IR inquiries: IR@voip-pal.com
    www.voip-pal.com

Source: Voip-Pal.com Inc.
    .................................................................................................................
    VPLM SEPTEMBER 2014 CONFERENCE CALL

***I just got out of a meeting and transcribed this for everyone's benefit as well as for those shareholders that might be hearing impaired. Some parts were unintelligible and I left dots or spaces. For complete accuracy please refer to the conference call itself.

CONFERENCE CALL
    **starting at the 1st question.

MODERATOR: (Richard Inza)
    Before we begin with the questions Dr. Sawyer will give us some opening remarks.

DR. SAWYER (1:38) opening remarks
    Thank you Rich. The Board wants to thanks all who have taken time from their busy schedules to call in today and to those who provided questions on which this call will be based. The companies with whom we are in discussions and will perhaps be with in the future are those that recognize the value of the 6 patent suite to their firms and to the world wide telephony industry in general. Unfortunately, we cannot name the multiple S&P 500 companies with whom we are in discussions with at the chairmen and ceo levels. While we do not have a self-imposed timeline for our monetization of the IP we are making every effort to bring the most meaningful offer to the shareholders for approval this calendar year. The board has established a target price based upon an internal valuation of using accepted industry standards. However, the negotiation process - obviously - will result in the final price. The board has a fiduciary obligation to deliver the best possible offer to shareholders for approval. We remain in active discussions with several groups that have expressed interest and have requested additional data as part of their ongoing due diligence. Thank you.

MODERATOR:
    Thank you Dr. Sawyer. Our first question will be the most common question we receive. I receive this question on a daily basis and it's directed towards Dr. Tucker.

Q: Dr Tucker can you please give a dollar value of what you believe Voip-Pal is worth?

DR. TUCKER: (3:44)
    Unfortunately, because this is a listed company, I cannot under the regulatory regime give a specific number. However, I know that is frustrating, and what I thought I would do is give two examples of how the board and our advisors have looked at the potential value of the company and that means shareholders themselves can go off and do research on the same basis.

The first area we looked at was to try and find some software which was similar in functionality to the functionality described in the patents that belong to VPLM. The particular piece of software that we looked at is used very commonly in the telecommunications industry and primarily in the mobile industry and that is what is known as the Home Location Register - the HLR - that is a piece of software which is a database that relates customer information..about their tel;ephopne number and their sim number and various pieces of informatiopn. That is very similar to the heart of RBR. It does a lot of this relational stuff. But actually the HLR has I would say significantly less functionality than the RBR type software. Because the RBR itself not only does it find out who the customer is and how to deal with the customer but it also provides billing records that allow the customer to be billed and for us to charge them on a bill. So we took that and we looked at what the pricing for that sort of software was and how it was priced in the world as a whole and clearly I know quite alot about this I run two major mobile phone company groups in Europe and other parts of the world. And if you look at the HLR it is sold to the operators from the manufacturers at about between $1-$3 dollars per subscriber. Now obviously shareholders can look at how many potential subscribers there are around the world and that certainly runs into the hundreds of millions. So if you multiply $1-$3 by multi-milllion, multi-hundreds of billions of subscribers you begin to get a view as to where maybe you would put a valuation on a potential sale of what is software remembering that not only do we have patents IPR (does he mean RBR?) but we also have a working system that uses the IPR (does he mean RBR?). So that's one way we looked at it. That gave us one answer.

The other one which is a much more recent example is we looked at the action that vertz netex/// (name unclear - vertex? vertix) took against Apple and the amount of damages and license fees that could be obtained from Apple. There was a seriously large judgement against Apple. The first half (part?) of that was 350 million and then there are significant ongoing royalties to be paid. So if shareholders would like to look at that case that again would give them an idea of how much money we could charge. So there are my two examples. Rather than give you a number I can give you some areas to look at to do some research.

MODERATOR: (7:38)
    Thank you very much. Dennis or Dr. Sawyer would you like to comment further?

DR. SAWYER:
    I think Dr. Tucker covered it very well.

MODERATOR: (7:48)
    Excellent. Dr. Sawyer this next question is for you.

Q: There's a perception that it's taking a long time to sell the company what's the expected time frame and has it taken longer then expected?

DR. SAWYER:
    Well, the current board has been in place for about 13 months. During the first several months of our tenure we had been informed that an offer to acquire the company was imminent and that all we had to do was to clean up some items such as outstanding debt and lawsuits and as those were accomplished new requirements were added before the offer would allegedly be made by the buyer. Ultimately the board determined there was no pending offer. As a consequence strategies were developed to monetize the assets through a sale, license or JV with a qualified buyer. We began contacting companies that could benefit from the protection of the patents and able to create a very competitive telephony business venture. We undertook to emphasize the opportunity and not the infringement. The success of that strategy is evident in the ongoing discussions with senior executives at several interested companies. The iunitial expectations of the board was that the sale of the company would be rather quick but with the reality of the situation the time for the sale will be in keeping with the normal time frame of a high value sale. The fact that the stock price is not trading anywhere near the underlying asset value also represents a challenge in obtaining adequate consideration for the shareholders.

MODERATOR: (9:58)
    Thank you Dr. Sawyer. Lets stay with you for this next question.

Q: Why would the blackout period put into place when it was and is the written offer announced following the blackout period still on the table. If so, how far apart are the two sides?

DR. SAWYER:
    Well the blackout was put in place consistent with FINRA recommendations for negotiations for the sale or major change in ownership. During the extended blackout, written offer was obtained by the company but it was through build a network with funds to be provided but it was not the anticipated buyout that we had expected. While that offer has not been withdrawn, the board has concluded that shareholders would be benefitted more by other ongoing discussions and we have become more confident that this is and will be the case.

MODERATOR: (11:08)
    Dr. Tucker, Dennis would you like to add anything?

Dr. TUCKER:
    No, I agree. I think that fully covers it.

CHANG:
    No.

MODERATOR: (11:18)
    Dennis (Chang), we'll go to you for the next question.

Q: What is the most likely scenario for the monetization of the patents - being acquired, licensing or a joint venture?

CHANG:
    Well, currently, the board has a preference that the suite of patents be acquired outright by a qualified buyer. We feel shareholders would receive the greatest benefit --- of this monetization process. However, we will continue to accept licensing and joint venture proposals if they represent acceptable monetization outcomes for shareholders. I should also note that we have been approached by an investment group to build out a network using our technologies which would enable the comp[any to still license to others.

MODERATOR: (12:03)
    And the next question, Dennis, goes right along the line with that and this is to you also.

Q: Is there a possibility of selling the patents individually or will they only be sold together as a complete suite?

CHANG:
    Today, right now, interested parties with whom we have had discussions with seem to realize the value of the 6 patents to be substantially greater than the sum of the parts. However, nothing is still off the table if it creates value for the shareholders. But we have not been requested to consider a proposition as yet of an individual patent sales. Collectively, the patents provide both breadth and depth in coverage and protection to a group interested in creating a new telephony company with the best competitive technologies. It also minimizes their capital expenditures.

MODERATOR: (12:59)
    Great, thank you. Any further comment on that question? ....Okay, Dr. Tucker we will go to you.

Q: Which type of companies do you feel are the most likely potential buyers or licensees of Voip-Pal and its technology?

DR. TUCKER:
    I think there are two major groups of companies that would wish to purchase Voip-Pal. The first are the major infringers or who we believe are the major infringers of the patents. If you look at that it would be a number of the large number of large mobile phone operators and, ofcourse, the companies who provide those mobile operators with their equipment. And when I say mobile operators I mean also companies like Twitter, Vonage and ofcourse Apple but Apple is one of the major manufactures and clearly would need to indemnify its users of their equipment. So, I guess, the first group are the ones whom we believe infringe, they have a real need to take on our patents and in the case of the manufacturers I would include Apple, Cisco, HP, Ericcson ...in that category, they have all in our opinion infringed upon our patents and since they will have to hold and indemnify their users which are largely the other telcos they are first group that would be preferred buyers and would certainly have a need to buy VP.

The second group is companies that would like to disrupt the telecoms market. ..... they are alternative telecom providers and that has been previously mentioned. We have been approached by a group that believes they have an interest from at least one such organization who would love to break the big telcos down and suck out some of the profits that they would make. So that is the second group and since we are in discussions with a number of those or indirectly, I can't name them but i'm sure shareholders will have a good idea of who they might be. So those are the two groups that I believe would most likely wish to buy VP or at least come to some sort of financial arrangement with VP.

MODERATOR: (15:50)
    The next couple of questions gentlemen have to do with technology so Dr. Tucker I'd like to stay with you for the next two questions if that's okay.

Q: Can you discuss the patent continuations and the impact they will have on the monetization process?

DR. TUCKER:
    The continuations..remember these patents were originally written 7-8 years ago. They ofcourse were a time when the prime communication mechanisms were voice but if you read the patents you would believe that they were only relating to voice but if you read the patents in detail that you realize that they relate to data and voice and ofcourse messaging. Messaging is becoming extremely important. In one of the major areas there are infringements in the messaging companies. These patents..it was felt that to add when we had the opportunity a continuation and what a continuation is doing in broad terms is reinforce the fact that the original patents do refer to messaging and data transfer and the internet. So that's their primary purpose. They're in process and in fact they're infront of the examiner now. So how do they affect the monetization? If they are granted they strengthen the prospects against a case against infringers is the simple answer to that.

MODERATOR: (17:32)
    Thank you very much and Dr. Tucker I think we'll stay with you for this next question.

Q: Why does the company believe these patents are foundational to VOIP technology and have they been tested and is there any concern at all that new technology could soon render them obsolete?

DR. TUCKER:
    The company...when the patents were written..they obvsiously about VOIP..what the RBR patent particularly which is the Routing Billing patent it describes in very broad terms how one puts together a modern VOIP network. In fact, it describes how you put together a modern messaging system and data transfer system. So the reason these patents are so good is that they describe in very broad terms..let me just give you a quick example: They say you route calls by using customer's info..it's a database of customer information...and that database there are specific things that are mentioned in the patents like the customer's telephone number, could be the customer's account number, certainly the customer's name. So the patents describe how you put together a system in very simple terms but in very broad terms so it doesn't restrict the telephone number the IP address or the name of the customer it sets a number of attributes. So it is very hard for somebody to deliver a system that gets around this particular patent and we are extremely lucky that somebody had the foresight in the way they wrote these patents and we know that a number of companies have looked at this and seen that it is impossible short of rewriting some of the basic internet protocols that are out there which would be very expensive and incredibly disruptive because you suddenly you would not have standardization with anyone else to get around these patents. So that's why we believe they are foundational.

Can you get around it with new technology? Many people have tried but the answer is no. We know from the way..we believe that there are significant infringers and they clearly are using the techiniques that are well defined in our IP.

MODERATOR: (20:23)
    Than you. Dr. Sawyer we'll go to you for the next question.

Q: How well do prospective buyers understand the potential value of VP's IP?

DR. SAWYER: In every case that I know of interested parties there has been one or more extended technical exchange between our senior technical staff and theirs. They also, ofcourse, have copies of the 6 patents for detailed review. In almost every case these technical discussions have advanced the VP's opportunity to the company's business committee for further review and then onto the chairmen and CEO levels for further consideration. Briefs for the patents have been prepared for several interested companies describing the specific benefits for them individually. A detailed prior art examination has been performed for each of our patents that reflects there is no prior art that could negatively impact on any of them. Earlier this week a meeting of several in house and external experts as well as the attorney who conducted the prior art analysis was held to finalize the functionality issues of one of the patents - RBR. The conclusions will all be useful in educating the technical staff of interested parties. So my conclusion would be that prospective buyers have been made well aware of the technical benefits of the patents.

MODERATOR: (22:36)
    Thank you we are going to shift gear here to some shareholder issues and concerns. Dennis this one is for you.

Q: Can you provide some information regarding the company's monthly burn rate and ongoing expenses?

CHANG:
    We have recently completed a financial analysis of the company's revenue and expenses. From January 1st, 2014-August 29th, 2014. At this time all revenues are derived from investments. Expenditures for first 8 months of 2014 total $340,464.51. Of that total, 52.31% has been expended for legal services related to the issuance of the 6th patent and the continuances that have been filed to enhance them. Technical services cost were 17.59%. Thus the monthly burn rate including ongoing legal expenses has been averaging $42,558. This level of expense is expected to continue for the near future. It should be noted that we have no debt and all vendor payments continue to be paid on a timely basis.

MODERATOR: (24:00)
    Thank you. Dr. Sawyer, another question that comes up very frequently having to do with the share structure.

Q: What do you expect to do with regard to the current share structure? Will there be more shares issued or is there any way to reduce current outstanding shares without having to do a reverse split?

DR. SAWYER:
    Well, as Dennis has mentioned the only source of revenue for the company at this point in time is the issuance of rule144 shares to lenders, most of whom are already shareholders. To cover our projected monthly cash flow that will require on average the issuance of about 500,000 thousand shares each month after October 2014. There is an ongoing investigative process that could recover up to 100 million shares but there is no certainty as to the success of this effort. Every effort is being made by the board to minimize dilution of shareholders but we have to protect the assets which is the legal expenses.

MODERATOR: (25:20)
    Thank you. And Dr. Tucker we'll go to you for this one.

Q: If a licensing agreement were to be reached would the company consider issuing a dividend to the shareholders.

The answer to that one is basically yes. But one has to put..as long the licensing revenues streams was greater than the expenditure of the company at the time then the board would certainly consider a dividend. The Shareholders deserve it.

MODERATOR:
    Dr. Sawyer would you like to add anything to that?

DR. SAWYER
    No other than the fact that the shareholders deserve it.

MODERATOR: (26:05)
    And Dr. Sawyer we'll go to you for this question.

Q: Has there been any consideration for the company becoming fully reporting or getting uplisted to the NASDAQ or another exchange?

DR. SAWYER:
    Well, indeed. Most shareholders of VP realize there is and has been for several years a chill on the shares. Basically this means the shares cannot be traded electronically which most shares are traded. Efforts have been made in the past to get the chill removed but proved unsuccessful, unfortunately.

We have been considering becoming a fully reporting company and achieving a listing on a higher exchange level of reporting. One of the requirements for moving up is an audit and we have identified an accounting firm that is well known and have begun discussions with them to perform this audit. They have provided an estimate of $30K to provide the full audit plus to pay for out of pocket expenses. Somewhat related to this issue we have interviewed 3 firms that provide independent fair market valuations that would be necessary for consideration of any offer that is submitted to the shareholders for approval. We also chose tentatively chosen the firm that we consider would provide the most cost effective valuation based on their prior assignments.

MODERATOR: (28:06)
    Thank you Dr. Sawyer. We are now going to turn over a couple minutes of time to Emil Malak. Emil is a special advisor to the board of directors and also the co-founder of Digifonica. Emil the floor is yours.

MALAK:
    Well as a special advisor I also have another very important side which I would rather to talk on its behalf. I am the shareholder of almost 40% of the company. I have 370 million shares roughly which I volunteered a lockup about two months ago when they became free trading. I want the shareholders to know that I didn't volunteer it just because i'm a nice guy. Number 1 I felt that there were too many shares to be free trading but more important the value of the shares to me as a shareholder was very low on the market and I want to see the shares over a dollar that's how I feel about it that's why i'm going to wait because I feel that we have an extremely strong product that is major and it's a base to many technologies. In the past 2 weeks we have been focused totally on RBR to do with voice. It's very simple as you know I am one of the founders of Digifonica which has these patents where started in 2003 it's 12 years later almost. And we focus on any voice made very simple the call comes in and then it's routed whether it's going through the internet or through the public the legacy phone PSTN mobile.

Fortunately, we also discovered over the last 2 weeks that our patents cover messaging. Messaging is a very big area. I'm saying cover..i'm not going to talk about infringement but I'm going to talk about fundamental similarities to people who are doing right now (ii.e. Apple, Twitter, etc.) Anybody who does messaging where the message is going out to the internet or to the public where we make the decision at the node or the phone are in very much fundamentally similar to our RBR system. As you are all aware, messaging is massive. I mean some companies are doing 2 billion messages a day. Some are doing 5. Twitter is doing a lot. So, what is interesting about this is that it is already a so called fundamental similarities from the past and we can go back if we ever and I hope we never gonna go to court because litigation is expensive..we can go back to 2008 for people who have been infringing stroke similarity fundamental on our messaging system. If you do your calculation and look at Vertnex ..the award was 0.98% so if company was doing $70-80 billion per year 1% is a lot of money. And if you go back 2-3 years i'll let you make your own calculations. That's on top of VOICE.

As a shareholder, I personally believe that this company is going to move forward in (one of) two ways:

1) one of the big boys will buy us to protect themselves and their technology and also to do some deals with their buyers. They have to do deals with people who supply them with data say we have this technology we are protecting us and you,

2) If no one is listening to us because we are a small company we will have no option but to team up with a big litigation firm who will take 30-50% and go to court. Because the big boys are maybe saying you're too small we're going to bury you in court.

So, i'm giving you the facts. The facts are we have the goodies. We have to be patient like I am patient - i'm not selling any stock. And we have to look at the big vision. We have an incredible team of 6 patents. I'm not interested in continuation. I'm interested in what we've been given now. We have 6 strong patents. These patents are in the base of control of fundamental .....that has to do with text messaging, iMessages, etc. and, more important, voice delivery between internet and legacy. You have the goodies. You have a strong board. So i'm talking as a shareholder who happens to have a big percentage. (Malak heard emphasizing his points by tapping paper).

As advisor to the board we are eventually have to face the music and make a decision sooner or later. Are we going to lay down and let the big boys just run over us and say we don't care about you or are we going to look at the opportunity to partner with somebody who is strong a law firm or someone who can finance the law suit where we are going to give up so much. In my opinion just on messaging if you look at the least amount ..you're looking at least at $1-3 million a day for 1 company. A day going back ..not going to say 2008..say 2011, 12, 13, 14.

So really, truly you have to stay the course with us. We have something strong. We have an extremely strong board with a great chairman who has the experience to do major deals before. But we have to understand we are small. We need your support .The .15.16 cent share right now in my opinion is at least 8 to 10 times of the present value. Me as a shareholder talking. Which is why I am not selling a single share. And that should give you confidence. This is what I am. We need to stay the course. We need to get serious and we are thanks to the board. And now we will have various opportunities. If we go licensing as soon as we get on of the big fish to license the rest will fall and then we can see what we will collect on licensing. And this is my total view on the present situation.

MODERATOR: (34:42)
    Thank you very much Emil. We'll go ahead and move to closing remarks. We'll start with Dennis and then Dr. Sawyer and then Dr. Tucker we'll give you the last word.

DENNIS:
    I think this is a very well thought out meeting and I really appreciate Emil's closing remarks as I think he has the passion being the founder or co-founder of Digifonica and I feel very strongly the company is going to move forward in a very positive way. Thank you.

DR. SAWYER:
    Again, I appreciate those that have presented us with the questions and given us the opportunity to respond accordingly. I concur that we have a strong board - maybe questionable chairman - (chuckle)..the thing is 3 of the board members have worked together on previous opportunities and I am delighted to again be associated and want to express my appreciation to the shareholders of VP who have been consistently loyal in their support.

DR TUCKER:
    I think the first thing I would like to say is that I've been associated with Digifonica and VP for some considerable time, over 7 years and frankly have received very little reward for that over the period. However, the reason that I am still here is that I believe that this is an extremely exciting opportunity. What we have is very important in the telecommunications arena and is worth a lot of money and believe that despite the lengthy time we taken to get to the point of monetization, we will monetize and we will all be better off than we are now.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2014
  3. RUSH2112

RUSH2112 Gold Member Gold Chaser

Re: WEEKLY SUMMARY OCT 12-15

Looks like another PUMP and DUMP like your AVX stock trading at measly 1.5 cents.

Let us know when in gets delisted so we can all have a good laugh.

AVX.JPG

4. NOMOREROLLBACKS

Re: Views: 49,192...Friday, ‎March ‎01, ‎2013

Bill Cosby
    “I'm 83 and I'm Tired"
    I'm 83. Except for brief period in the 50's when I was doing my National Service, I've worked hard since I was 17. Except for some serious health challenges, I put in 50-hour weeks, and didn't call in sick in nearly 40 years. I made a reasonable salary, but I didn't inherit my job or my income, and I worked to get where I am. Given the economy, it looks as though retirement was a bad idea, and I'm tired. Very tired!
    I'm tired of being told that I have to "spread the wealth" to people who don't have my work ethic. I'm tired of being told the government will take the money I earned, by force if necessary, and give it to people too lazy to earn it.
    I'm tired of being told that Islam is a "Religion of Peace," when every day I can read dozens of stories of Muslim men killing their sisters, wives and daughters for their family "honor"; of Muslims rioting over some slight offense; of Muslims murdering Christian and Jews because they aren't "believers"; of Muslims burning schools for girls; of Muslims stoning teenage rape victims to death for "adultery"; of Muslims mutilating the genitals of little girls; all in the name of Allah, because the Qur'an and Sharia law tells them to.
    I'm tired of being told that out of "tolerance for other cultures" we must let Saudi Arabia and other Arab countries use our oil money to fund mosques and madrassa Islamic schools to preach hate in Australia, New Zealand UK, America and Canada, while no one from these countries are allowed to fund a church, synagogue or religious school in Saudi Arabia or any other Arab country to teach love and tolerance.
    I'm tired of being told I must lower my living standard to fight global warming, which no one is allowed to debate.
    I'm tired of being told that drug addicts have a disease, and I must help support and treat them, and pay for the damage they do. Did a giant germ rush out of a dark alley, grab them, and stuff white powder up their noses or stick a needle in their arm while they tried to fight it off?
    I'm tired of hearing wealthy athletes, entertainers and politicians of all parties talking about innocent mistakes, stupid mistakes or youthful mistakes, when we all know they think their only mistake was getting caught. I'm tired of people with a sense of entitlement, rich or poor.
    I'm really tired of people who don't take responsibility for their lives and actions. I'm tired of hearing them blame the government, or discrimination or big-whatever for their problems.
    I'm also tired and fed up with seeing young men and women in their teens and early 20's be-deck themselves in tattoos and face studs, thereby making themselves un-employable and claiming money from the Government.
    Yes, I'm tired. But I'm also glad to be 83... Because, mostly, I'm not going to have to see the world these people are making. I'm just sorry for my granddaughter and their children. Thank God I'm on the way out and not on the way in; there is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each of us sends it on!
    This is your chance to make a difference.
    "I'm 83 and I'm tired. If you don't forward this you are part of the problem."

5. Scorpio

Scorpio Скорпион Founding Member Board Elder Site Mgr Site Supporter ++

Hey up NOMORE,

All set, name change completed,

have at it, and nice to see you around again!!!

Scorp

6. NOMOREROLLBACKS

Goldismoney2.com Forum Rules:
    First and foremost, members must understand that goldismoney2 is a forum where individuals post their thoughts and opinions. Goldismoney2 is the soap box, the sidewalk, the bulletin board, if you will and is not responsible for the thoughts and opinions of its members any more than a bar owner is responsible for the (possibly drunken!) utterances of his/her patrons. The individual posting member is solely responsible for the content of his or her posts. Goldismoney2 strives to maintain a modicum of decorum on the site. As it is an educational forum, we ask that our members respect the varying personalities that will be visiting here.
    The basic rules are:
    1. No Pornography
    2. No Advertising
    3. No personal attacks or threats to other site members.
    You break any of the above and you may get banned from this site!
    Let’s go ahead and explain the above a bit further, and yet we all know that there is no manner of rules and regs that could/can cover every eventuality, so there will be some latitude of interpretation by the moderators.
    1. No pornography –Moderators will use their own judgment in this regard and are given wide latitude to do so. Moderators, like anyone else, may not be able to define pornography, but they know it when they see it!
    2. No advertising – This rule is used to avoid the appearance of, or actual influence of content by paid advertisers. The policy of non-influence on content by paid advertisers and applies to the membership at large. Members may not advertise in their posts, avatar, or signatures. SPAM is considered advertising whether it “advertises†a product or an idea. As such, the following are considered advertising and are prohibited on goldismoney2.com.
    a. Links or web addresses in signatures
    b. Images in signatures that promote a website or product
    c. Any post which has a clear purpose of promoting a website or product
    d. Hijacking unrelated posts to pitch another idea
    e. Continually and intentionally provoking other members without adding content to the discussion
    Advertising items for sale in the “Buy and Sell†section is allowed.
    Another form of “SPAM†that, as a general rule is not allowed on goldismoney2.com, is “sock puppets†or “multiple personalities†or in other words, one member using more than one userid. There are certain rare circumstances where a member might use two userids because of personal considerations. Goldismoney2.com will consider requests to allow a second userid but it must be approved IN ADVANCE and both userids must be on record with us. Use of multiple personalities/sock puppets/etc. subjects all userids involved to potential banning from goldismoney2.com.
    3. No Personal Attacks or threats to other goldismoney2.com members – While we expect debate to become “spirited†at times, and consider that good, we hold strongly that arguments and ideas should be criticized and perhaps attacked, but not people.
    “Civility†is something we should all strive for on goldismoney2.com.
    The following practices are considered “personal attacks†on GIM2:
    a. Calling out another member by name
    b. Threatening another member
    c. No publishing of personal data.
    d. Trolling other members.
    e. Other as un-defined.
    Members also must understand that no set of rules, no matter how long, could possibly contemplate every possible circumstance that may come up in the course of operating a forum like goldismoney2.com. As such, moderators will have to make judgements from time to time on situations not necessarily specifically covered in these rules. The rules are intended to be, primarily, guidance for members and moderators.
    Sincerely,
    The Founders

Last edited: Aug 23, 2015
  7. NOMOREROLLBACKS

NOMOREROLLBACK'S STOCKPILE"

[​IMG]

8. REO 54

REO 54 Midas Member Midas Member

Hmmm subscribed for later.....

9. NOMOREROLLBACKS

[TABLE="width: 964"]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD="colspan: 2"]Wednesday, 08/12/15 12:41:50 AM[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD="colspan: 2"][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Post # of 27736[/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

This should explain it. Coincidentally the PR's were exactly 2 years apart, July 22, 2013 and July 22, 2015.

Digifonica (International) Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Voip-Pal. It was sold to Voip-Pal by Emil through his corporation Digifonica Intellectual Properties (DIP). The "seller" is DIP. Not that DIP sold shares in the open market as is being alleged but that DIP sold Digifonica International to Voip-Pal. When Kipping lied about having a buyer he insisted that a condition was for Emil to reduce his holding by 100 million because he wielded too much power. In reality it was because asswad Kipping didn't want Emil to have more shares than he did.

In order to allow the company to sell Emil agreed and voluntarily gave back 100 Million shares. When it cam to light that Kipping had lied the company issued Emil back 86 million to bring him back to where he needed to be contractually (40%). The PR's linked below explain the identities of the transaction.

Voip-Pal.com Inc. (“Voip-Pal”, “Company”) (OTC Pink: VPLM) announced today that it has renewed its voluntary Lock-Up Agreement with its largest shareholder, Digifonica Intellectual Properties (DIP) Limited, of which Emil Malak is the Chairman. DIP owns approximately 360 million restricted Rule 144 shares. The shares were acquired by DIP upon completion of Voip-Pal’s acquisition of Digifonica International (DIL) Limited; a company co-founded by Mr. Malak. Although the shares are eligible to become free trading under Rule 144, they have never been presented for legend removal and have remained restricted since their acquisition.

http://www.businesswire.com/news/ho...etion-Transfer-Shares-Digifonica#.Vcqq6vlViko

http://www.otcmarkets.com/stock/VPL...nt-with-its-Largest-Shareholder?id=110204&b=y

10. NOMOREROLLBACKS

[TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD="colspan: 2"]Wednesday, 08/12/15 12:05:56 AM[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Re: None[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Post # of 27736[/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

VPLM Patent Status.

1) Pub #20100150138
    Lawful Intercept - Patented case
    1) LI 1st - Notice of allowance (5th NOA) assigned patent number with TD, QPIDS filed and considered, Remand to TC 08/07/2015
    2) LI 2nd - Filed 17/07/2015 not published

2) Pub #20100150328
    Rating, Billing & Routing - Patented Case
    1) RBR 1st - NOA (1) 10/08/2015
    2) RBR 2nd - Patented Case
    3) RBR 3rd - QPIDS filed and considered, Notice of Allowance (4th) Application considered ready for issue, dispatch to FDC 08/10/2015
    4) RBR 4th - Assigned to examiner in GAU, awaiting prosecution.

3) Pub #20100172345
    Emergency 911 - Patented Case
    1) E911 child - Non-final rejection, examination ongoing.

4) Pub #20110122827
    Mobile Gateway - Patented Case
    1) MG Child - Assigned to examiner in GAU, awaiting prosecution.

5) Pub #20120170574
    Uninterrupted Transmission of Internet Protocol - Patented Case
    1) UI 1st - Notice of Allowance (4th NOA) assigned patent number with TD, QPIDS filed and considered, Remand to TC 08/07/2015
    2) UI 2nd - Filed 17/07/2015 not published

11. NOMOREROLLBACKS

[TABLE="width: 636"]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD="colspan: 2"]Tuesday, 07/22/14 10:27:14 AM[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Post # of 27736[/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

1/1 Here is a link other than a VPLM PR that discusses the two patent applications by VPLM and Microsoft for Lawful/legal intercept.

TMCNet Article

For the statutory timeline of Microsofts filing, please do the following:
    1.) look up the microsoft patent application on the public pair system
    2.) go to the "Image File Wrapper" tab
    3.) the top of the list is the actual rejection letter (20 pgs)
    4.) open that letter and look at the top of page two.

That is it. I just reread it and tried to copy and paste, but it kept selecting the whole document. It looks like there may be an exception which could allow 180 days although you still lose some patent term adjustment under that scenario so it is not something anyone would choose to do if you had a proper timely response. Again, the time starts running from the mail date of the rejection. You can clearly see that Microsoft has never missed this deadline for a response within the Transaction tab (you posted those details previously). I believe this is done and they are forced to go in a different direction.

Hope that helps - Go Longs!!
    JMO

12. NOMOREROLLBACKS

oip-Pal.com Inc. Announces Renewal of Lock-Up Agreement with its Largest Shareholder.

July 22nd, 2015

Voip-Pal.com Inc. (“Voip-Pal”, “Company”) (OTC Pink: VPLM) announced today that it has renewed its voluntary Lock-Up Agreement with its largest shareholder, Digifonica Intellectual Properties (DIP) Limited, of which Emil Malak is the Chairman. DIP owns approximately 360 million restricted Rule 144 shares. The shares were acquired by DIP upon completion of Voip-Pal’s acquisition of Digifonica International (DIL) Limited; a company co-founded by Mr. Malak. Although the shares are eligible to become free trading under Rule 144, they have never been presented for legend removal and have remained restricted since their acquisition.
    Renewal of the Lock-Up Agreement extends the self-imposed sell restriction originally put into place one year ago. The voluntary lock-up agreement restricts the sale of those shares until the successful monetization of Voip-Pal’s technology. Mr. Malak also serves as Director and CEO of Voip-Pal.
    Mr. Malak stated, “Our patented technology is the result of 12 years of development since we first founded Digifonica International in 2003 with a handful of engineers and a vision to change the way people communicate over the internet. Success often takes much time and perseverance. We believe we have developed the right product and are now very close to reaping the benefits.”
    Founded in 2003, Digifonica International (DIL) Limited, has spent over $18 million on the development of its technology. They controlled nodes in Canada, London and Denmark used to prove the validity of their concept which was later patented. By 2005, DIL employed over 25 software and hardware engineers and programmers to design the technology and assemble its portfolio of VoIP patents. Presently that technology is applied each time a mobile device initiates a VoIP communication.
    Mr. Malak continued, “As we work towards our objective of selling the Company we are committed to obtaining the greatest possible value for each of our shareholders. We believe the current price per share is not at all reflective of the actual value of Voip-Pal’s patented technology and the revenues and earnings our patents can produce. Selling stock at this level or at any level prior to monetizing our patents has never been a consideration for me.” Our shareholders can be confident that the Lock-Up Agreement will remain in place until the successful sale of Voip-Pal’s patented technology.
    About Voip-Pal.com Inc.
    Voip-Pal.Com, Inc. (“Voip-Pal”) is a publicly traded corporation (OTC Pink: VPLM) headquartered in Bellevue, Washington. The Company owns a portfolio of patents relating to Voice-over-Internet Protocol (“VoIP”) technology that it is currently looking to monetize.
    Corporate Website: www.voip-pal.com
    SOURCE: Voip-Pal.com Inc.

[h=2]Contacts[/h]Voip-Pal.Com, Inc.
    IR Contact: Rich Inza, 954-495-4600

13. NOMOREROLLBACKS

[TABLE="width: 636"]
    [TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD="colspan: 2"]Wednesday, 08/19/15 07:17:44 PM[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Post # of 27736[/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

#118.$.11.DN-0.005.(-4.35%).331,989.Day High.0.1118.Day.Low.0.095.

Recent Trades - Last 10 of 33
    Time ET Ex Price Change Volume
    15:58:32 Q 0.11 -0.005 2,000
    15:57:48 Q 0.1007 -0.0143 2,700
    15:42:58 Q 0.11 -0.005 5,000
    15:42:49 Q 0.105 -0.01 10,000
    15:42:47 Q 0.105 -0.01 5,000
    15:22:01 Q 0.105 -0.01 7,500
    14:54:41 Q 0.11 -0.005 5,000
    14:03:51 Q 0.1007 -0.0143 5,000
    14:03:22 Q 0.10535 -0.00965 10,000
    13:04:03 Q 0.1007 -0.0143 17,31

MPID
    Bid Price
    Size
    Date/Time
    CSTI 0.1007 5000 13:25
    ATDF 0.1006 19000 13:04
    CANT 0.10 59000 13:04
    VNDM 0.10 50000 14:29
    NITE 0.0851 100000 09:32
    BKMM 0.07 11000 09:30
    ETRF 0.065 30000 12:22
    WDCOR 0.05 10000 08/07
    BKRT 0.01 10000 07/23
    MAXM 0.01 10000 07:35
    VFIN 0.0001 10000 08/12
    RAFF 0.0001 10000 08/18
    cMBAY 0.0955 10000 13:16
    INTL U 08/13
    CDEL U 13:04
    MPID
    Ask Price
    Size
    Date/Time
    CSTI 0.11 5000 13:25
    ATDF 0.1111 38000 13:04
    NITE 0.1111 5000 15:42
    ETRF 0.115 35000 12:22
    VNDM 0.13 5000 08/18
    CANT 0.14 325400 15:42
    BKMM 0.1499 5000 08/18
    CDEL 0.155 6500 13:04
    WDCOR 0.20 2500 08/17
    RAFF 0.202 2500 08/18
    BKRT 0.431 2500 08/12
    VFIN 1.00 100 08/18
    MAXM 200.00 1 07:35
    INTL 2000.10 100 08/13
    cMBAY 0.1148 5000 09:08

Along life’s' way, be careful what you say. Make your choice of words soft and sweet. Because you'll never know which ones you will have to eat.

14. NOMOREROLLBACKS

[TABLE="width: 637"]
    [TR]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Post # of 27736[/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

Re: PPS and "buyout"

Everyone is so focused on PPS, I do not see that as an issue. There are a number of other variables such as: stock\cash deal, all stock deal, all cash and licensing.

MY personal best case scenario is a stock swap, lets say a Microsoft, Apple , Facebook or Samsung buy us but it is a 100% stock swap. We will see NO appreciation in PPS prior to the buyout.

There is no "leaking" of information that would cause a made rush. Lets safe Facebook bought us, knowing this in advance helps you in no way. The price my not spike at all and you will get whatever ratio they deem worthy based on the O\S and nothing else.

15. NOMOREROLLBACKS

Last edited: Sep 3, 2015
  16. NOMOREROLLBACKS

Re: Voip-Pal.com Inc.’s Patent Application Notification

[​IMG]

17. NOMOREROLLBACKS

Re: Routing, Billing & Rating Patent.Continuation.t

[TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD]Friday, June 19, 2015 4:02:41 PM[/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

Hi Nomorerollbacks,
    Hope all is well. I’ve enjoyed your posts the last couple of weeks. A lot of good stuff.

I was curious if you knew if VPLM has done an independent 3rd party validation and a monetization analysis?
    I had heard rumors but cannot personally confirm that both independent 3rd party validation and a monetization analysis had been done. I heard the numbers were staggering. Again, no proof but just rumors.

I believe this stuff can be quite expensive. I've heard that a validation can cost $300k+. Monetization analysis can also be $500k+.

Thanks

[TABLE]
    [TR]
    [TD]Friday, August 21, 2015 9:33:53 PM[/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

I UNDERSTAND THAT THERE IS A BUSINESS PLAN ,DONE IN HOUSE, BY CANDY, IN DEPTH, I UNDERSTAND ITS ABOUT 80 + PAGES

Last edited: Aug 23, 2015
  18. NOMOREROLLBACKS

THESE CHARTS UPDATE EVERY FEW MINUTES

[​IMG]

***************************⁶

[​IMG]

19. NOMOREROLLBACKS

LEVEL 2 DEPTH CHART & LAST 10 TRADES

Level 2 Quote Montage SEP 2 2015
    [TABLE="class: table-phase2 general-table-style, width: 386"]
    [TR]
    [TH]MPID[/TH]
    [TH]Bid Price[/TH]
    [TH]Size[/TH]
    [TH]Date/Time[/TH]
    [/TR]
    [TR="class: montageInsideTd"]
    [TD="class: firstCol"]CANT[/TD]
    [TD]0.116[/TD]
    [TD]5000[/TD]
    [TD="class: lastCol"]09/02[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR="class: montageNormalTd"]
    [TD="class: firstCol"]NITE[/TD]
    [TD]0.115[/TD]
    [TD]34600[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TD="class: firstCol"]CSTI[/TD]
    [TD]0.1126[/TD]
    [TD]5000[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TD="class: firstCol"]VNDM[/TD]
    [TD]0.112[/TD]
    [TD]5000[/TD]
    [TD="class: lastCol"]09/01[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TD="class: firstCol"]ETRF[/TD]
    [TD]0.112[/TD]
    [TD]5000[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TD="class: firstCol"]ATDF[/TD]
    [TD]0.1101[/TD]
    [TD]25000[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TD="class: firstCol"]CDEL[/TD]
    [TD]0.11[/TD]
    [TD]61250[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TD="class: firstCol"]BKMM[/TD]
    [TD]0.07[/TD]
    [TD]11000[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TD="class: firstCol"]BKRT[/TD]
    [TD]0.01[/TD]
    [TD]10000[/TD]
    [TD="class: lastCol"]07/23[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TD="class: firstCol"]MAXM[/TD]
    [TD]0.01[/TD]
    [TD]10000[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TD="class: firstCol"]VFIN[/TD]
    [TD]0.0001[/TD]
    [TD]10000[/TD]
    [TD="class: lastCol"]08/12[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TD="class: firstCol"]RAFF[/TD]
    [TD]0.0001[/TD]
    [TD]10000[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR="class: montageClosedTd"]
    [TD="class: firstCol"]cMBAY[/TD]
    [TD]0.1137[/TD]
    [TD]5000[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TD="class: firstCol"]INTL[/TD]
    [TD]U[/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD="class: lastCol"]08/27[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

[TR]
    [TH]MPID[/TH]
    [TH]Ask Price[/TH]
    [TH]Size[/TH]
    [TH]Date/Time[/TH]
    [/TR]
    [TD]0.1191[/TD]
    [TD]5295[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TD]0.1191[/TD]
    [TD]5000[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TD]0.123[/TD]
    [TD]5000[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TD]0.1276[/TD]
    [TD]5000[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TD]0.13[/TD]
    [TD]24400[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TD]0.133[/TD]
    [TD]10000[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TD]0.1499[/TD]
    [TD]5000[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TD]0.15[/TD]
    [TD]5000[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TD]0.202[/TD]
    [TD]2500[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TD]0.431[/TD]
    [TD]2500[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TD]200.00[/TD]
    [TD]1[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TD]2000.10[/TD]
    [TD]100[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TD]2000.11[/TD]
    [TD]1[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR="class: montageClosedTd"]
    [TD="class: firstCol"]cMBAY[/TD]
    [TD]0.1196[/TD]
    [TD]5000[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

Real-Time Level 2 Quote Montage AUGUST 27 2015

[TR]
    [TH]MPID[/TH]
    [TH]Bid Price[/TH]
    [TH]Size[/TH]
    [TH]Date/Time[/TH]
    [/TR]
    [TD="class: firstCol"]MBAY[/TD]
    [TD]0.1211[/TD]
    [TD]5000[/TD]
    [TD="class: lastCol"]11:57[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TD]0.1201[/TD]
    [TD]5000[/TD]
    [TD="class: lastCol"]11:52[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TD]0.118[/TD]
    [TD]5000[/TD]
    [TD="class: lastCol"]11:36[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TD]0.1175[/TD]
    [TD]5000[/TD]
    [TD="class: lastCol"]11:35[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TD]0.10[/TD]
    [TD]87900[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TD]0.07[/TD]
    [TD]10000[/TD]
    [TD="class: lastCol"]09:21[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TD]0.07[/TD]
    [TD]11000[/TD]
    [TD="class: lastCol"]09:30[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TD="class: firstCol"]WDCOR[/TD]
    [TD]0.05[/TD]
    [TD]10000[/TD]
    [TD="class: lastCol"]08/07[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TD]0.01[/TD]
    [TD]10000[/TD]
    [TD="class: lastCol"]07/23[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TD]0.01[/TD]
    [TD]10000[/TD]
    [TD="class: lastCol"]07:35[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TD]0.0001[/TD]
    [TD]10000[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TD]0.0001[/TD]
    [TD]10000[/TD]
    [TD="class: lastCol"]08/26[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TD]0.0001[/TD]
    [TD]10000[/TD]
    [TD="class: lastCol"]12:10[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TD]U[/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TD]U[/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD="class: lastCol"]12:11[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

[TR]
    [TH]MPID[/TH]
    [TH]Ask Price[/TH]
    [TH]Size[/TH]
    [TH]Date/Time[/TH]
    [/TR]
    [TD="class: firstCol"]MBAY[/TD]
    [TD]0.126[/TD]
    [TD]5000[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TD]0.129[/TD]
    [TD]10000[/TD]
    [TD="class: lastCol"]12:10[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TD]0.129[/TD]
    [TD]5000[/TD]
    [TD="class: lastCol"]11:36[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TD]0.129[/TD]
    [TD]5000[/TD]
    [TD="class: lastCol"]11:52[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TD]0.13[/TD]
    [TD]10000[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TD]0.1499[/TD]
    [TD]5000[/TD]
    [TD="class: lastCol"]09:31[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TD]0.1499[/TD]
    [TD]5000[/TD]
    [TD="class: lastCol"]08:30[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TD]0.15[/TD]
    [TD]5000[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TD]0.155[/TD]
    [TD]6500[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TD="class: firstCol"]WDCOR[/TD]
    [TD]0.20[/TD]
    [TD]2500[/TD]
    [TD="class: lastCol"]08/17[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TD]0.202[/TD]
    [TD]2500[/TD]
    [TD="class: lastCol"]08/26[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TD]0.431[/TD]
    [TD]2500[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TD]1.00[/TD]
    [TD]100[/TD]
    [TD="class: lastCol"]08/18[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TD]200.00[/TD]
    [TD]1[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TD]2000.10[/TD]
    [TD]100[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

[TD="class: firstCol"][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD="class: lastCol"][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

20. NOMOREROLLBACKS

REALLY EXCELLENT POSTS FROM AROUND THE INTERNET

[TR]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

Can anyone support the claim that VPLM is serving Apple this week?

If they are serving Apple, why would they not serve everyone else at the same time?

Thoughts.

Amazon, Netflix, Google, Microsoft, Mozilla And Others Partner To Create Next-Gen Video Format
    Posted Sep 1, 2015 by Frederic Lardinois (@fredericl)
    SHARES
    Next StoryAND WHAT WILL BE THEIR NEXT STEP???VPLM PERHAPS???HMMMMMMM.
    Amazon, Cisco, Google, Intel, Microsoft, Mozilla and Netflix today announced that they have formed a new open source alliance — the Alliance for Open Media — with the goal of developing the next generation of royalty-free video formats, codecs and other related technologies.

It’s not often we see these rival companies come together to build a new technology together, but the members argue that this kind of alliance is necessary to create a new interoperable video standard that will work across vendors and platforms. While it goes unmentioned in the announcement, it’s also clear that none of the members involved in this alliance want to have to pay royalties to the likes of MPEG LA.

logo4As Mozilla notes, part of the reason for forming this alliance is not just to share technology, but also to “run the kind of patent analysis necessary to build a next-generation royalty-free video codec.”

There is no dearth of royalty-free next-gen codec projects, of course. Mozilla has Daala, Cisco has Thor, and Google is working on VP9 and 10. It’s no surprise then that the Alliance’s first project is to create a new video codec specification that’s based on the previous work of its members.

This work is part of the larger effort of creating a format that’s open and interoperable, as well as optimized for the web and scalable to any device and bandwidth. The format is also meant to support real-time video delivery and usable for commercial and non-commercial content. This last part is important, because this means the format will offer support for content encryption — something Amazon, Netflix and others have to support in order to be able to get the licensing rights for most of their content.

The group plans to publish its code under the Apache 2.0 license and it will operate under W3C patent rules, meaning the members will waive royalties from the codec implementations and their patents on the codec itself.

1 Institutional Holders 195,000 Total Shares Held

Click on the column header links to resort ascending (?) or descending (?).
    Owner Name Date Shared Held Change (Shares) Change (%) Value (in 1,000s)
    MOTLEY FOOL WEALTH MANAGEMENT, LLC 06/30/2015 195,000 195,000 New 23

Read more: http://www.nasdaq.com/symbol/vplm/institutional-holdings#ixzz3ko4X8Kkc

I understand that Dr. Sawyer is not in good health, which was why he stepped down originally. In the end, I believe we will all be very grateful for the effort and integrity he brought to the table and invested into VOIP-PAL. I personally appreciate his work and thank him. We've been in this from the beginning and it took some time to figure out what a sleezeball Kipping is. So much has happened since Dr. Sawyer took over and his contribution could potentially change my life.
    NOW.PERHAPS.WE.HAVE.A.2.PERSON.HIGH.POWERED.NEGOTIATING.TEAM.WITH.ALL.THE.NCCESSARY.SKILL.SETS.TO.CLOSE.THIS.SALE![.

Voip-Pal Chairman of the Board, Colin Tucker stated, "I am delighted to welcome Dr Thomas as our new Voip-Pal director. His extensive legal and technical expertise will complement and strengthen the Board.”

NOW PERHAPS WE CAN ALL REST AND LET THEM GET DOWN TO SELLING THE SUITE OF PATENTS.
    *I.BELIEVE.THAT.COLIN.TUCKER.HAS.THE.BEST.SKILL.SETS.OF.ALL.THE.BOARD.MEMBERS.TO.PROPERLY.STICKHANDLE.AND.MAXIMIZE.THE.MONITIZATION OF OUR PATENTS.

PERIOD...END OF STORY..LETS SEE HOW CLOSE HE CAN GET VPLM TO THE HIGHEST VALUED TAKEOVER PRICE PER SHARE IN HISTORY.$1 TO $5 IS NONSENSE.....

IS $40 PER SHARE UNREASONABLY LOW TO CONTROL THE WORLDS COMMUNICATIONS?????
    J
    100% STOCK SWAP IS A MUST DO!!!, NOT AN OPTION....

4 MONTHS TILL WE GET OUR XMAS PRESENTS...

Just because you have the technology, doesn't mean you go flaunting it around and using every time you have a chance to destroy competition.

The entire world is an economic factor here. We saw it yesterday in the stock market, China caused a sudden crash on US soil in our very own stock market.

VPLM patents will (IMO) have a place in our economy that will be "worth its weight" to the Company that possess it.

Let's say we use some old technology the Mighty USA has. I believe it is over 70 years old. We would/could crush and basically ruin the world. Or we can wield it as a dominating factor to control and gain superiority over others.
    Has not been used in 70 years, but the world sure fears it.....

Here is the tech:
    The United States dropped atomic bombs on the Japanese cities of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in August 1945, during the final stage of the Second World War. The two bombings, which killed at least 129,000 people, remain the only use of nuclear weapons for warfare in history.

In this final year of the war, the Allies prepared for what was anticipated to be a very costly invasion of the Japanese mainland. This was preceded by a U.S. firebombing campaign that obliterated many Japanese cities. The war in Europe had concluded when Nazi Germany signed its instrument of surrender on May 8, 1945. The Japanese, facing the same fate, refused to accept the Allies' demands for unconditional surrender and the Pacific War continued. Together with the United Kingdom and China, the United States called for the unconditional surrender of the Japanese armed forces in the Potsdam Declaration on July 26, 1945—the alternative being "prompt and utter destruction". The Japanese response to this ultimatum was to ignore it.

In July 1945, the Allied Manhattan Project successfully detonated an atomic bomb in the New Mexico desert and by August had produced atomic weapons based on two alternate designs. The 509th Composite Group of the U.S. Army Air Forces was equipped with the specialized Silverplate version of the Boeing B-29 Superfortress, that could deliver them from Tinian in the Mariana Islands.

On August 6 the U.S. dropped a uranium gun-type atomic bomb (Little Boy) on Hiroshima. American President Harry S. Truman called for Japan's surrender 16 hours later, warning them to "expect a rain of ruin from the air, the like of which has never been seen on this earth." Three days later, on August 9, the U.S. dropped a plutonium implosion-type bomb (Fat Man) on the city of Nagasaki. Within the first two to four months of the bombings, the acute effects of the atomic bombings killed 90,000–146,000 people in Hiroshima and 39,000–80,000 in Nagasaki; roughly half of the deaths in each city occurred on the first day. During the following months, large numbers died from the effect of burns, radiation sickness, and other injuries, compounded by illness and malnutrition. In both cities, most of the dead were civilians, although Hiroshima had a sizable military garrison.

On August 15, six days after the bombing of Nagasaki and the Soviet Union's declaration of war, Japan announced its surrender to the Allies. On September 2, it signed the instrument of surrender, effectively ending World War II. The bombings' role in Japan's surrender and their ethical justification are still debated.

VPLM Patents (not VOIP PAL the company) will drop the bomb on these companies and they will surrender.

You keep saying that their are companies already using voip services. WE ALL KNOW THIS!

McDonalds has been selling burgers since 1955. They sell a lot of them all over the world (Billions). It does not mean they serve the best burger. in fact, you probably don't even go there any more.

There are so many other amazing burger chains that have a better product and service.

I believe there are other companies positioning themselves to compete in this sector. You know this to be a fact too.

Amazon has its' own phone, Microsoft bought a smart phone manufacture, Google is playing in this same arena and Facebook wants to rule the VOIP WORLD with it's billion users.

The company that purchase or Licences these patents will compete with Time Warner/Comcast, Cox, Dish, Direct, Sprint, Verizon, T-Mobile, At&T.

This all my opinion of course. But the burger comparison is a good way to see all of this play out.

I agree, common sense says these patents should have sold or been put into use last year.

I guess we will all have to wait a little longer.

You don't build a toll road to ease traffic congestion and let travels ride before it is complete. Someone is likely to get hurt.

You want to complete the Toll Road, Government Approval, Make it Safe, Multiple Entrances for drivers, Easy to Use, Efficient, Law Enforcement and Emergency Services compliant, Camera Surveillance, and Charge a fair price.

Kind of like the VPLM

Patent Approval
    Gateway
    Uninterrupted Transmission
    Lawful Intercept
    RBR.

I believe the VPLM Patents will be used by a service provider that wants to specialize in Voip services to it 100's of Million customers already in place.

I am sure there are a few.
    Yahoo,
    Facebook
    Amazon
    Google
    Microsoft
    Telemex
    Orange

IS.IT.TIME.FOR.ANOTHER.CHANGE AT THE TOP?. . . . .
    WOULD TUCKER NOT BE A MORE LOGICAL PERSON TO HEAD THE SALE?
    HE SOLD ORANGE.
    THE VALUE COULD BE MUCH HIGHER THAN THE $1to$5 OFTEN TOUTED
    ...... RETHINK $40 ......... ,IF THE RIGHT PERSON WAS AT THE HELM....
    I THINK VPLM IS GOING TO BE THE MOST VALUED BUYOUT COMPANY IN HISTORY

[TD][/TD]
    [TD][/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    ***************************************I.BELIEVE.THAT.COLIN.TUCKER.HAS.THE.BEST.SKILL.SETS.OF.ALL.THE.BOARD.MEMBERS.TO.PROPERLY.STICKHANDLE.AND.MAXIMIZE.THE.MONITIZATION OF OUR PATENTS.

PERIOD...END OF STORY..LETS SEE HOW CLOSE HE CAN GET VPLM TO THE HIGHEST VALUED TAKEOVER PRICE PER SHARE IN HISTORY.$1 TO $5 IS NONSENSE.....

IS $40 PER SHARE UNREASONABLY LOW TO CONTROL THE WORLDS COMMUNICATIONS?????

100% STOCK SWAP IS A MUST DO!!!, NOT AN OPTION....

4 MONTHS TILL WE GET OUR XMAS PRESENTS...

Last edited: Sep 5, 2015
  21. CFC4LYFE

CFC4LYFE New Member

Re: VPLM UP NEARLY 5000%

Thank you. All signed up!

22. Lulz

Lulz Banned

[TABLE="class: quotenav1_companytitle"]
    [TR]
    [TD="class: quotenav1_companyname"]VOIP-PAL.COM, Inc.[/TD]
    [TD="class: quotenav1_companysymbol"](OP: VPLM)[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]
    [TABLE="class: symbolinfo"]
    [TR]
    [TD] 0.0900 USD -0.0060 (-6.25%)

[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD] Official Closing Price / Updated: 5:20 PM EDT, Aug 24, 2015

[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

23. NOMOREROLLBACKS

15.PATENTS.IN.TOTAL.FOR.OUR.NEW.ONE.WORLD.COMMUNICATION.SYSTEM.

THE 4 NOA's RECENTLY GRANTED WILL HAVE THEIR PATENT DOCUMENTS ISSUED,PROBABLY WITHIN 60 DAYS, MAXIMUM.

WE.ARE.NOW IN.COUNT DOWN.MODE.WITH.ONLY.5. CHILD PATENTS LEFT.TO.BE.PROSECUTED,CONFIRMED,NOA'D AND THEN ISSUED AS PATENTS..

.5 4 3 2 1 THE FINISH OF A 8 YEAR TRIP WHICH COST UPWARDS OF 17 MILLION DOLLARS IS IN SIGHT
    ¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
    LI - patented http://www.voip-pal.com/PatentApplications.asp
    Child 1 - NOA -FINAL PATENT DOCUMENTS BEING PROCESSED FOR ISSUANCE
    Child 2 - filed

RBR - patented http://www.voip-pal.com/PatentApplications.asp
    Child 2 - patented http://www.voip-pal.com/PatentApplications.asp?
    Child 3 - NOA -FINAL PATENT DOCUMENTS BEING PROCESSED FOR ISSUANCE
    Child 4 - filed

E911 - patented http://www.voip-pal.com/PatentApplications.asp
    Child 1 - non-final rejection -REVISION CLAIMS BEING UPDATED FOR RE-SUBMISSION

Mobile Gateway - patented http://www.voip-pal.com/PatentApplications.asp
    Child 1 - filed

UI - patented http://www.voip-pal.com/PatentApplications.asp
    Child 2 - filed

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

MAY WE HAVE YOUR FINAL, ONE NUMBER ONLY, PM'D BID PLEASE FOR THE MOST VALUABLE SOFTWARE AND HARDWARE PATENT SYSTEMS EVER TO BE OFFERED
    MRRHOADS=$5.99 PER SHARE,NOMOREROLLBACKS=$4.00 to $40...

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶
    LAWSUITS UNDER WAY LINKS
    https://cases.justia.com/federal/di...e/2:2015cv01258/108851/14/0.pdf?ts=1440680070.

¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶¶

IF ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO RESUSCITATE AT&T's CEO's DEAD BODY PLEASE ADVISE THEIR PR DEPARTMENT.
    http://open.az/novosti/raznye/print:page,1,128446-belaja-akula-po-imeni-sindi.htm

• Views: 101,293 8-26 11:01 PM

• Views: 101,554 8-27 11:21 pm
    • Views: 101,636 8-28 7:16 am
    • Views: 101,908 8-29 7:16 pm
    • Views: 101,948 8-30 3:48 am
    • Views: 102.080 8-30 11:10 Pm
    • Views: 102,143,8-31 10:16 am
    • Views: 102,341 9-01 3:41 pm
    • Views: 102,461 9-02 10:56 pm
    • Views: 102,656 9-05 1:17Am

Last edited: Sep 5, 2015
  24. NOMOREROLLBACKS

25. NOMOREROLLBACKS

GreenBackClub Tuesday, 05/10/16 06:12:52 AM
    Re: CEOs post# 33114
    Post # of 33317
    Voip-Pal.com, Inc. Serves Defendants Apple, Verizon and AT&T in its $7 Billion Patent Infringement Lawsuits; Company Schedules Shareholder Conference Call with its Board of Directors
    Business Wire Voip-Pal.com Inc.

1 hour ago
    ????

BELLEVUE, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--

Voip-Pal.com Inc. (“Voip–Pal”, “Company”) (OTC Pink: VPLM) announced they have completed legal service on Apple, Verizon, and AT&T (“Defendants”) in the Company’s combined $7 billion patent infringement lawsuits filed in February 2016 in the United States District Court, District of Nevada. On May 9, 2016 the Company officially served Apple, Inc. in Case No. 2:16-CV-00260 and Verizon Wireless Services, LLC, Verizon Communications Inc., AT&T, Inc., and AT&T Corp in Case No. 2:16-CV-00271.

Voip-Pal initially delayed service of the actions pending discussions with the Defendants regarding an amicable resolution. Over the past several weeks discussions have been initiated between the Defendants and Voip-Pal’s advisor and mediator, Ray Leon. Mr. Leon has either personally met with or spoken via teleconference with representatives of each of the Defendants. He continues to engage in ongoing discussions with the Defendants as well as other parties interested in Voip-Pal’s patent suite.

Emil Malak, CEO of Voip-Pal stated, “Serving the parties in these lawsuits does not end our discussions with the Defendants. We are confident the current good will on both sides will result in a favorable outcome for all parties involved.”

Voip-Pal also announced they have scheduled a shareholder conference call for Wednesday May 25, 2016 at 12:00 PM ET. Those wishing to participate in the conference call should dial toll-free, (855) 212-0212, and enter meeting ID number 743560036#.

The purpose of the conference call is to provide a format in which Voip-Pal’s Board of Directors can directly address some of the most common questions posed by the Company’s current and prospective shareholders. Questions for the call should be submitted in advance via email to ir@voip-pal.com, by 5:00 PM ET, Wednesday, May 18, 2016. Please write “Conference Call Question” in the subject line.

Related Quotes
    VPLM
    +4.11%
    VOIP PAL.com, Inc.? Watchlist
    0.10+0.00(4.11%)
    OTC MarketsMon, May 9, 2016 3:58 PM EDT

VOIP PAL.COM, INC. Financials EDGAR Online Financials 2 mths ago
    More
    "The Board is looking forward to the upcoming shareholder conference call and the opportunity to respond to our shareholders’ questions,” said Mr. Malak.

About Voip-Pal.com Inc.

View source version on businesswire.com: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160510005282/en/

26. NOMOREROLLBACKS

Views:

GreenBackClub Tuesday, 05/10/16 06:12:52 AM
    Re: CEOs post# 33114
    Post # of 33317
    Voip-Pal.com, Inc. Serves Defendants Apple, Verizon and AT&T in its $7 Billion Patent Infringement Lawsuits; Company Schedules Shareholder Conference Call with its Board of Directors
    Business Wire Voip-Pal.com Inc.

1 hour ago
    ????

BELLEVUE, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--

Voip-Pal.com Inc. (“Voip–Pal”, “Company”) (OTC Pink: VPLM) announced they have completed legal service on Apple, Verizon, and AT&T (“Defendants”) in the Company’s combined $7 billion patent infringement lawsuits filed in February 2016 in the United States District Court, District of Nevada. On May 9, 2016 the Company officially served Apple, Inc. in Case No. 2:16-CV-00260 and Verizon Wireless Services, LLC, Verizon Communications Inc., AT&T, Inc., and AT&T Corp in Case No. 2:16-CV-00271.

Voip-Pal initially delayed service of the actions pending discussions with the Defendants regarding an amicable resolution. Over the past several weeks discussions have been initiated between the Defendants and Voip-Pal’s advisor and mediator, Ray Leon. Mr. Leon has either personally met with or spoken via teleconference with representatives of each of the Defendants. He continues to engage in ongoing discussions with the Defendants as well as other parties interested in Voip-Pal’s patent suite.

Emil Malak, CEO of Voip-Pal stated, “Serving the parties in these lawsuits does not end our discussions with the Defendants. We are confident the current good will on both sides will result in a favorable outcome for all parties involved.”

Voip-Pal also announced they have scheduled a shareholder conference call for Wednesday May 25, 2016 at 12:00 PM ET. Those wishing to participate in the conference call should dial toll-free, (855) 212-0212, and enter meeting ID number 743560036#.

The purpose of the conference call is to provide a format in which Voip-Pal’s Board of Directors can directly address some of the most common questions posed by the Company’s current and prospective shareholders. Questions for the call should be submitted in advance via email to ir@voip-pal.com, by 5:00 PM ET, Wednesday, May 18, 2016. Please write “Conference Call Question” in the subject line.

Related Quotes
    VPLM
    +4.11%
    VOIP PAL.com, Inc.? Watchlist
    0.10+0.00(4.11%)
    OTC MarketsMon, May 9, 2016 3:58 PM EDT

VOIP PAL.COM, INC. Financials EDGAR Online Financials 2 mths ago
    More
    "The Board is looking forward to the upcoming shareholder conference call and the opportunity to respond to our shareholders’ questions,” said Mr. Malak.

About Voip-Pal.com Inc.

Views:

View source version on businesswire.com: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160510005282/en/

Last edited: May 13, 2016