1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

NORAD & NORTHCOM STATEMENT

Discussion in 'Topical Discussions (In Depth)' started by BarnacleBob, Jul 30, 2017.

1. BarnacleBob

BarnacleBob GIM Founding Member & Mod. Founding Member Site Mgr Site Supporter

2. Mujahideen

Mujahideen Black Member Midas Member

I fully think the USA is the one doing the provoking; I hate that the MIC has put us on a crash course with NK, but the nation must be protected at all costs against a nuclear threat. That might mean declaring war on them and wiping out their capability, if all else fails.

I just don't see why they would nuke us if we weren't in their business. They fully know that we can make the sun fall on them in a matter of minutes.

Winston_Room101 likes this.
  3. Colonel Sushi

Colonel Sushi Silver Member Silver Miner

I have not believed all of the MIC's (and specific General's) "NK is a threat to the US" which has been going on for 15 years or so (I think).

Now, I think regime change is worth doing - and I know I'm sitting on the sideline. KJU is a young, seemingly paranoid and I'd prefer he not have ICBMs that can reach the US.

I think with the OP post above, it's another indication of the US govt, MIC, and Military psychologically preparing the US public for military action towards NK.

What will be the results in the South Korean currency, the Won?

How much will "regime change" cost? We remember Iraq and other foreign nations in previous escapades.

What do you do with millions of North Koreans in the military? Remember the 400,000 career Iraqi army Baath party members who were not only fired, but had their pensions wiped out.

Many were Sunnis who hopped on board to ISIS, with training in many areas.

It will be a cluster f*ck, for a couple of years, IMO.

4. gringott

gringott Killed then Resurrected Midas Member Site Supporter

N/A
    Say good bye to Seoul in the first 24 hours. The NK artillery is buried in hard positions in mountains. We have no way to take them out easily.

Mujahideen likes this.
  5. Aurumag

Aurumag Dimly lit. Highly reflective Midas Member Site Supporter

Lightwave Jockey
    NK is a proxy for China, so instead of worrying about KJU, one should be considering how a conflict between US and NK might benefit China.

Conversely, would a war in Korea disrupt China's economic war-footing?

Russia also shares a border with NK, and IMO, Japan would be adversely affected, whether directly or indirectly.

How would any of this benefit the US?

6. Mujahideen

Mujahideen Black Member Midas Member

Other than increased MIC budgets and a bigger police state at home, I'm not sure.