1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

North Korea unintended consequences

Discussion in 'Topical Discussions (In Depth)' started by Weatherman, Apr 11, 2017.

1. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

Your wrong there Muji. Every citizen in NK is part of the military. If their god/leader told them to rush the DMZ and South Korea with a hoe, sickle, or stick they would. Be Damn the Worlds Biggest Mine Field to get there.
    Watch the latest Nat Geo documentary where doctors literally begs Kim Il for months to come into country and do 1000 vision surgeries on strictly humanitarian reasons. The leader finally allowed them to enter the country and proceed.
    On completion of the 1000 surgeries EVERY SINGLE PATIENT praised the 'Great Leader" for giving them their vision back. Not one mention of the doctors and/or the medical personnel.
    The NK people are brainwashed from a very early age and those that are not in prison are passionate about their "Great Leader".

2. Mujahideen

Mujahideen Black Member Midas Member

First, What does this have to do with America?

Second, the last time I looked at a satellite image of Korea at night, only the capital in the north had electricity, while the south was lit up. Aren't North Koreans supposed to be starving to death too? How smart and capable are these people if they are poor and brainwashed?

Third, what does this have to do with the United States?

The unintended consequences of meddling in Korea even further is that we end up getting nuked or our "allies" end up getting nuked due to our actions. I'd rather not have blood on our hands and feed the MIC tax money or lose freedom at home because of it.

The USA is literally on the other side of the planet, it should mind its own business. China borders North Korea and they don't seem concerned, why should we?

Last edited: Jul 11, 2017
  3. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

FALSE Assumption there Muj. Red China has put 150K troops on its border with NK since April '17.

China and NK have economic relations and a common border. China is much more interested in siding with NK because China does not want a mass migration of NK refugees flooding that Northern border, and China sees NK as a buffer zone in their interests.
    Yeah, The Korean issue started during the Cold War Days and the "Red Threat on the World", but South Korea has developed into a financial relationship with the US, Australia and other Western Nations. Australia is also preparing for a conflict by sends overtures to NK trying to settle any crisis and try to get NK to stop with the missile and nuclear bomb testing. NK wants to SELL their technology to Pakistan, Iran and others that may want world disorder.

Pyongyang may not be a Worldwide Red Threat at this time BUT they are a threat to South Korean existence. A missile attack is only minutes away into a heavily urbanized Seoul. Plus if that "Madhatter" of a "god-leader" goes more Bat-shit crazy a nuclear bomb is not that far out of the question.

NK tests Nuke Bombs and Missiles. The US shows NK it can blow missiles out of the air.

NK is use to RINOs and PROGs in the US to blink and pay-off. So far it aint happening with this administration.
    The NK "Baby" wants fed and there is nothing on the shelf being offered.

4. Mujahideen

Mujahideen Black Member Midas Member

Have you looked at a map? NK doesn't need a nuke to wipe out Seoul. Trying to protect SK from NK is retarded.

If the WORLD thinks NK is an issue then the WORLD collectively needs to deal with NK, not the USA.

If the USA thinks NK is a threat to its sovereignty then we need to have congress declare war and wipe them out.

'Tis our true policy to steer clear of permanent Alliances, with any portion of the foreign world.

George Washington, Farewell Address, September 19, 1796

5. GOLDBRIX

Probably the last time it was in Full Effect.

6. 90%RealMoney

90%RealMoney Midas Member Midas Member

I know this may sound foolish, but I don't think NK has a fraction of what they try and portray. If you don't have the money to feed your people, including the Military (those guys all look like ironing boards) I don't think you have the money to maintain weapons properly. Supposedly they have tens of thousands of conventional artillery rounds, missiles, etc. Supposedly they've had these for decades, all ready to go. Well, it doesn't work like that. Old shit, is old shit. It has to be properly stored, and maintained. Just like the Soviets in the 80's, they like to parade around large missiles, loaded on trucks that look like they've been painted 30 or 40 times. We don't get to see footage of vehicles breaking down during parades, and other embarassing moments, situations. The Soviets recently admitted all their shit was junk during those parades. They had a larger, more competent capability than NK has today.

I know, any amount of missiles that hit Seoul is a bad thing. I have an inkling that if Mad Dog, and whomever else, is allowed to come up with a true "Shock and Awe" first strike, something that Schwartzkopf would have come up with as well, utilizing as many nations aircraft, Navy vessels, intelligence, crypto, jamming, etc, they could neutralize those grass fed cattle without much resistance. No one in that NK military has ever seen live fire in their lifetime. A first strike that hits every known artillery position, cuts off ALL supply lines immediately, if they even have any, and takes out the entry to every cave, foxhole, etc. would have those bastards scared shitless, and scattering like ants. Broadcast propaganda of their Toad Leader telling them to surrender, etc., and it would cause enough confusion for people who have never even fathomed such an attack. These people have been in the dark for decades. I don't see them performing very well. Like I said, it may sound foolish, but more than likely, it's a risk that will be taken at some point.

7. mtnman

mtnman Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

Retired Shipyard Machinist
    I believe that as we speak the US is targeting every military target in NK. When the time comes, it'll take about a half hour and every military target in NK will be a smokin' hole in the ground.

GOLDBRIX and Mujahideen like this.
  8. 90%RealMoney

90%RealMoney Midas Member Midas Member

You can bet that any location that is able to get a shot off, will be immediately destroyed. I'm not sure they will even get that far though.