1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Open Your Eyes: THE REVOLUTION IS NOW!

Discussion in 'Topical Discussions (In Depth)' started by G-khan, Feb 7, 2018.

1. G-khan

G-khan Founding Member Founding Member

FthePolice and Goldhedge like this.
  2. Thecrensh

Thecrensh Gold Member Gold Chaser

Interesting stuff. Unfortunately, most people won't understand or even open their minds to even the possibility that this stuff is real.

3. FthePolice

FthePolice Seeker

I listened to the whole podcast and enjoyed it.

I liked how they talked about when you remove God you get into problems because you become vulnerable. When God is gone people don't feel stable so they turn to Government to solve their problems. This is an error because more Government causes more problems with a populace that is dependent on it. The more secular we become the more this will happen. I am not a holy roller but I do believe in God and those that I see who don't are usually more screwed up and contribute to the further decay of America with their lack of morals. The lack of Morality that the podcast refers to is the "if it feels good do it" mind set. No discipline leads to disaster. A belief in God or even a higher power helps with the Discipline.

The 666 number conspiracy showing up in the stock market kind of seemed a little tin-hatty for me and I felt like I was listening to Coast to Coast AM for a few minutes.

I did like how the podcast educated on the Federal Reserve and the Banksters like the Rothschilds who are behind it. These are nefarious institutions. I include Google, Apple, and other corporations like Yahoo in this subversive network. They all have considerable influence along with the Liberal Media, Hollywood, and Academia. All of them are trying to change the way we think. They want all critical thought gone so we are dependent on them to think for us and control us. To what end? These guys allude to Satan but I think it's more about Power, Pride, and Ego. These people are the most self centered Narcissists ever. They get off on this control and power stuff. Basically they take away our freedom in the end. Freedom is everything!

Then they talked about categorizing the population into Thirds. 1/3 are freedom loving people who trust in God and love our Country. The other 1/3 are the opposite, they hate or don't believe in God and want to destroy our country. The last 1/3 are people who just go to work everyday and live their life. They are "on the fence". This last third are the most susceptible to the Liberal Agenda. The Liberal Agenda being the Central Bankster and Leftist crowd.

The last point that really stuck out to me was how they brought up the concept of Psychological Warfare. There is a Psych War going on between the Liberal Media and Us. Just watch T.V. or go to the movies and you will see all the SJW crap going on. This is real stuff, and will sink us as a country if we don't "Open our Eyes" and realize we are in a culture war. What's at stake? Everything...

That's my summary.

Alton, gringott, Aurumag and 4 others like this.
  4. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    This reminds me, did I show you guys my new toy?

spanishbazooka1.jpg

gringott, newmisty and FthePolice like this.
  5. Thecrensh

Well said....

FthePolice likes this.
  6. FthePolice

FthePolice Seeker

Getting back to the Psy-War, it's awful. I can't go anywhere without being bombarded with it. As far as pop culture goes everything on TV and movies is obsessed with Race, Gender, And Sexual Identification. What is up with this? I have had my head in the sand because I didn't watch TV or the news for awhile. Now I am watching these things and my conservative upbringing is causing me to want to barf when I look for entertainment and am stuck with garbage. Last night I was watching the Show "The Good Doctor" and it was all about a 13 year old Transgender boy/girl. Went and saw the latest Star Wars movie and it was polluted with Feminism and Emasculation. Wake up, the Army of Darkness is on the offensive! It's a three pronged attack from the Media, Hollywood and Academia.

Sorry Guys, I'm just venting, I think you all have covered this stuff on here several times. Like I have said, I have had my head in the sand.

7. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    Welcome back!

We're all just old fvcks. We don't 'understand' the level of frustration in the cesspool cites over Trump being elected POTUS. It was her turn!!!!

50ptsaheadchicken.jpg

Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
    FthePolice likes this.
  8. DodgebyDave

DodgebyDave Metal Messiah Midas Member

bombers scannnnnnnnnnnnnnned me!

gringott likes this.
  9. Mad_Max

Mad_Max Seeker

Happens all the time..

newmisty likes this.
  10. newmisty

newmisty Duppy Conqueror Midas Member

Build-a Burger
    The truth will set you free...
    [​IMG]

11. newmisty

newmisty Duppy Conqueror Midas Member

Build-a Burger
    I'm laughing at your avatar. :beer:

12. Son of Gloin

Son of Gloin Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

Delivery boy.
    How about, incessantly on these forums. Because it's true. The indoctrination/reeducation programs are ubiquitous and never ending. Most of the sheep don't have a snowball's chance to wake up from the matrix. They get it from school, work, all manifestations of media and all the drones around them. God help us all. And I mean that literally.

solarion, gringott, Glasgow and 2 others like this.
  13. Thecrensh

I've already read the book...and it doesn't end well for humanity.

gringott and Son of Gloin like this.
  14. Son of Gloin

Son of Gloin Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

Delivery boy.
    Not most of them, unfortunately.

Thecrensh likes this.