1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

PAKISTANI WIFE KILLS 17 PEOPLE WITH POISONED MILK

Discussion in 'Coffee Shack (Daily News/Economy)' started by Goldhedge, Nov 9, 2017.

1. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Retired
    Milk... it's for every body!

Screen Shot 2017-11-09 at 4.52.29 PM.png

PAKISTANI WIFE KILLS 17 PEOPLE WITH POISONED MILK

NOVEMBER 8, 2017

Attempting to murder a male relative she was forced to marry due to local Islamic traditions, a Pakistani woman’s elaborate plan ended in mass homicide.

While appearing before a judge on Tuesday to face murder charges in the city of Muzaffargarh, the 21-year-old told reporters, “I repeatedly asked my parents not to marry me against my will as my religion, Islam, also allows me to choose the man of my choice for marriage but my parents rejected all of my pleas, and they married me to a relative.”

Breitbart reports AP identified the woman as Aasia Bibi, who explained she had a love affair with her boyfriend after the arranged marriage.

According to AP, Bibi warned her relatives that she would do anything to escape the marriage, but they still refused to let her get a divorce.

Bibi expressed remorse over the deaths and explained she only intended to target her husband.

Bibi and her boyfriend Shahid Lashari, who admitted to supplying the poison, are currently in jail.

“This incident took place last week, and our officers have made progress by arresting a woman and her lover in connection with this murder case, which was complicated and challenging for us,” Sohail Habib Tajak, the District police chief, told AP.

AP reports, while citing Tajak, the unhappy bride poisoned some milk and gave it to her husband, who refused to drink it. Bibi’s mother-in-law unknowingly used the milk to make a traditional drink and served it to 27 members of her extended family.

The victims then fell unconscious and were hospitalized.

The BBC reports eight people died soon after consuming the poisoned drink, but within a week, 17 people had perished. The other 10 people who drank the milk are still being treated in hospital, the police chief explained.

Tajak explained the bride had been married against her will in September, a common tradition for Muslim-majority countries like Pakistan.

Traditionally the eldest male members or parents of the prospective couple will negotiate the marriage. This is often done when the groom and bride are children and sometimes even before they’re born.

Whoever said romance was dead.

Sources:

Breitbart

BBC

Last edited: Nov 9, 2017
  2. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    Yeah, a common story but so progressive and diverse :belly laugh:

glockngold likes this.
  3. dacrunch

dacrunch Platinum Bling Platinum Bling

with all the hubbub about producers & actors pinching actresses' arses 30 years ago, how about some outrage about forced weddings? That's "kidnapping" and "rape for life"... Oh, but don't say anything bad about Islam, right?

4. Professur

Professur Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

So the husband is still alive. Epic fail

D-FENZ and Aurumag like this.
  5. Aurumag

Aurumag Dimly lit. Highly reflective Midas Member Site Supporter

Lightwave Jockey
    Understatement of the year.

Missed the target and killed 17 relatives instead.

6. dacrunch

Husband among the dead victims, from another article, drank his mother's "lassa" yoghurt drink made from the glass of poisoned milk.

Sure must have wanted him dead, that was quite a dose!

7. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Retired
    Didn’t even fire a shot!

8. latemetal

latemetal Platinum Bling Platinum Bling

Well, at least she is no longer married...any volunteers?

9. anywoundedduck

anywoundedduck Gold Member Gold Chaser

Data Architect, Systems Engineer, Business Owner,
    You must admit, she did good. Talk about Karma. All 27 of these yogurt drinking relatives had input into this forced marriage. The Lord works in strange ways.

brosil and Someone_else like this.
  10. hoarder

hoarder Midas Board Mmbr Platinum Bling

Makes one think...if TPTB want us dead...if TPTB have control over the food supply, it sure would be easy to kill many of us off.

11. Joe King

Joe King Gold Member Gold Chaser

They don't want us dead, never have. That whole population control conspiracy theory is wack. Especially considering the resources available to those who are said to want us dead. If the desire for that were truly there, we would be by now.

12. Professur

Professur Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

The sad thing is ... all she and her boytoy needed to do was run to the US embassy and claim refugee status. That they've screwed around is a death sentence. They've have been on the next flight to the US, all expenses paid.

D-FENZ likes this.
  13. arminius

arminius Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

420 healer
    Isn't that what Monsanto is all about?

anywoundedduck, dacrunch and hoarder like this.
  14. dacrunch

If it was "that easy", I'm sure we would've heard about the "flooding of the Embassy". I'd bet a hundred bucks they wouldn't even be allowed entrance, without an appointment. Perhaps another country's Embassy, but not "ours".

Heck, as a US Citizen abroad, I can't even go to the US Embassy without a prior appointment... a good 2 weeks ahead, and I'm in a European CAPITAL...

15. anywoundedduck

16. dacrunch

"War child" (WW2)... Half my life on each continent... & married South-American... & daughter married Dane... Grandkids on both sides of Atlantic... in-laws in South America...
    Funny thing, I don't like flying, or depending on public transportation - like having my vehicle with all my boy-scout junk. "Always Ready!" haha... Hard with one suitcase and rental vehicles!

I have pretty much a "world view"... and can get into the 'details' of a lot of places and situations and mind-sets... from several points of view... Hard to be "set in your ways and convictions" when exposed to so much. The "grey line" is VERY "wide"...

But among all "fundamentalist threats" (& I include Christians), I consider Islam the worst plague the world faces. Then the Banksters... who fuel the swampS... because it's not only D.C., but Brussels, London City, and more...

Last edited: Nov 11, 2017
    Aurumag and anywoundedduck like this.
  17. anywoundedduck

I spent some time in London in the early 90s working for AT&T, setting up a central office work center. I enjoyed seeing all the sights, but we would get bomb threats nearly every other day, and evacuate until the police checked everything out. Nerve racking to say the least. It's gotten worse since I was there.

18. dacrunch

Now the Muzzies have taken over London (even the Mayor!) - and many many cities... The number one name given to baby boys in England now is Mohammed.
    Quite a change from when I studied in England in 1970...

19. latemetal

latemetal Platinum Bling Platinum Bling

Fluoride too!

arminius likes this.
  20. dacrunch

Meanwhile, "Westerners" (whites) are all into this "gender" baloney, and the FEW "traditional faithful heterosexuals" who do "make family commitments" limit themselves to one or two kids (to plan for their futures THEMSELVES), according to what they can AFFORD...

... while the "non-Whites" multiply like rodents, expecting the "Welfare State" to cover ALL EXPENSES. It's a mis-nomer, should be called the "FareWell State".

In the 3rd world, having "a lot of kids" is their only "retirement insurance"... one of the kids will feed them in their "golden years"... But they continue the practice even when they're in countries WITH "retirement benefits"...

anywoundedduck likes this.
  21. anywoundedduck

Gonna take the Brits some time, but I believe (hope?) they will eventually succeed in removing this undesirable element. Will take a while. That's what Brexit was all about. Once they get Brexit over the line, then immigration will be a thing of the past. Visas will be cancelled. Lot of deportations.
    I hear the Royals are anxious to get things rolling, especially with that London Mayor.

22. dacrunch

Don't forget the old "CommonWealth"... Many muslim countries, with immigration facilities...