1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Pinehurst Coins Exchange, Inc. Dealer Rating

Discussion in 'PM Dealer Feedback' started by Scorpio, Mar 29, 2014.

?

How do you rate this dealer?

1. * One Star

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ** Two Star

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. *** Three Star

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. **** Four Star

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  5. ***** Five Star

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. Scorpio

Scorpio Скорпион Founding Member Board Elder Site Mgr Site Supporter ++

Please post your comments regarding Pinehurst here in this thread.

You may rate the dealer to your satisfaction level in the course of your business.

Please understand that this is a informational content thread for the sole purpose of passing information and experiences regarding a specific PM dealer to other members.

GIM does not endorse or disapprove of any member in this list of threads. GIM2 is not responsible for any disputes, resolutions, or comments made by the members.

A member may reply to the thread and post comments accordingly.

No new threads will be added except by the moderators.

You may also rate the dealer using the vote button, and the votes will be public, 1-5 stars, one being the lowest, and 5 being the highest rating.

2. Fatboy

Fatboy Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter

Used Up and Retired Out
    I did stop into their shop to check it out while I was in town for a few days. I have yet to purchase anything due to sales tax from an in store purchase. In North Carolina the sales tax does not go away when you cross the $1K threshold. They have a NICE, clean, retail location. They had lots of graded coins in the cases along with some sheets of nice looking private label, Pinehurst Coin, one ounce, silver bars in the case sitting right alongside the JM bars they offered up here a few days ago. They had bags in the case with their name printed on them for 90%. The fella I spoke with was very personable, there was another fella checking out a pile of gold to purchase from a customer and I saw one other working "out back". He explained how they were working their way into the online sales market and the philosophy they would be using for larger volume purchasers. He also explained that with online purchases in order to get the "cash" price a credit card would be used and 10% would stay on the card to secure the order while a check/money order/bank wire would be sent in for the other 90% of the sale. Once you were an established customer, the 10% CC guarantee could be dropped. Moral of the story is, they are a real business!

Hopefully they will correct me if I stated anything incorrectly.

They had just sent their scrap pile off the day before so there were no 70's art bars for you Silver Art.

3. gold4278

gold4278 Silver Member Silver Miner

I took them up on their offer for the J&M bars at spot and picked up a couple other small items. They were very good with communicating my order status and shipped the items in great condition in a timely manner. I would definitely consider them in the future.

4. Rcpb2000

Rcpb2000 Silver Member Silver Miner Site Supporter

Pretty happy with their communication throughout my purchase. JM bars arrived in great condition. Thank you!

5. Slo cat

Slo cat New Member

Great price, cc ebay for a Buffalo. 10 days shipping. Small priority box just showed up in the mail, no signature required.

6. stAGgering

stAGgering Silver Miner Seeker

Received 2 Niue 2015 .999 2 oz silver hawksbill turtle coins.
    Order shipped fast, tracking/no signing padded envelope, coins secure.
    Each coin in ziplock clean.
    There are micro scuff marks on the crowned cheek & her chinkle ribs on her neck, looking gill-ish.
    Even though minted in California.
    I assume a norm with Niue bullion unless graded; pray tell otherwise.