Discussion in 'Politics Forum (Local/National/World)' started by TAEZZAR, Feb 21, 2016.
What the liberals have made of America...
What is freedom except having one’s particular cage reach further than one cares to fly.
PS Alton, I'm stealin' yer cartoon.
That's because that 3% of my 'services' is the cash cow part of my 'business'. The other 97% is feel good shit intended as a public smoke screen to hide the other 3%
America First, RUSSIA FIRSTER!
Great posts above. Just wanted to jake a quick comment about the day without women
Those bitches were out blocking the road protesting Trump
How can we experience the day without women if they won't leave us alone
Personally, I think we should make this a weekly routine
I didn't post the story that goes with this cartoon. It's worth reading and you can find it here:
Thank you, Ben Garrison, for all the cartoons you make. Cartoons with a message.
Yep! It's a cartoon...
"Lock Her Up"
One of the most popular ‘memes’ on the Trump campaign trail was the chant, "LOCK HER UP!"
That desire remains as relevant today as it did during Trump’s campaign. Hillary is a sociopath who enjoys getting away with her crimes. She considers herself above the law. Whether it be cheating at cattle futures, taking illegal campaign contributions from China or making sure the Clinton Foundation steals millions in donations to Haiti, lying about Benghazi or engaging in outright ‘pay for play,’ she seems to know she will never be held accountable. Oh sure, she’s forced on occasion to drag her cankles to some Congressional committee, where she will look at them contemptuously with heavy-lidded eyes and a bored face as she feeds them lies. That’s the closest she’s ever come to facing justice and it’s a crying shame. LOCK HER UP!
..... continues at the source: http://grrrgraphics.com/cartoonblog.html
UPDATE: My cartoon was not designed to excuse what Kristian Saucier did. Whether he did it absent-mindedly or intentionally is beside the point. He broke the law and went to a military prison. The point of the cartoon is Hillary broke the law and her acts were far more damaging. And yet she gets away with it and is now contemplating her next run for the presidency. Why did she get away with it? Because she’s well connected to the CIA/CFR/Illuminati deep state that wants here there, that’s why. In effect, she has blanket pardon for whatever crime she wants to commit. Not so with the little guy. Saucier is paying a price for his actions. If he was a young John McCain—a son of a powerful admiral—would he be behind bars right now? Of course not!
This is the country in which we now live. That is, we’re forced to witness a chronic, uneven application of the law.
Separate names with a comma.