1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

QANON Member of Team ID'ed, ASSANGE Freed, VP PENCE/Bondi PEDOGATE, NK Takedown #QANON, #STORM, #FIR

Discussion in 'Topical Discussions (In Depth)' started by G-khan, Jan 6, 2018.

1. G-khan

G-khan Founding Member Founding Member

https://steemit.com/dakini5d/@dakin...di-pedogate-nk-takedown-qanon-storm-fireworks

January 5- Today we saw one of the Qanon team come forward to identify themselves. He also gave confirmation of Julian Assange gaining his freedom this week, Hillary being indicted, regardless of her attempts to hide evidence in a house fire in upstate New York, and that there are Pence/Indiana-under-Pence connections to Pedogate.

The allegations against Pence and Pam Bondi, Attorney General of Florida are backed up by Timothy Holmseth, the intrepid journalist and FBI informant who has exposed multiple child trafficking rings and individual kidnapping cases involving the CIA and FBI. You can read about Holmseth's work here: https://www.writeintoaction.com

PLEASE take a moment to read Holmseth's evidence-based letter to Attorney General Jeff Sessions, here:

http://phibetaiota.net/2018/01/timo...e-of-presidential-order-on-child-trafficking/

I break down the information dropped by "Zach", who has claimed Qanon participation and connect it to the Pence/Pam Bondi child sex-trafficking ring that ran from Indiana to Florida here:

Here is Tomothy Holmseth, breaking down the evidence on Mike Pence involved in Pedogate here:

Please listen to Zach of Qanon, discuss the operations now in play, here:

Please support and subscribe to the Grude Youtube Channel!

In this video, Holmseth provides intel on multiple other child kidnapping, murder and trafficking cases that the FBI, under Mueller and Comey, had full knowledge of prosecutorial evidence for:

I will be posting Part 2 of this post and video on Youtube and Steemit.com within 24 hours as there is an enormous amount more to share regarding the U.N. and multiple transnational private-public companies' involvement in Pedogate as well multiple other players connected to the massive sting now in progress under the Executive Order to seize assets of networks implicated in human/child trafficking.

I will also continue to add more links to this post in real time as things unfold. I want to get this up now so that folks viewing the video have some resources to go on.

Thank you for viewing my post, Stemians and my Youtube audience. Let's take down the deep state and the Pedo-elites together with our intentions/prayers, our support of the Trump Team and our commitment to Benevolence on Earth! @dakini5d

2. Aurumag

Aurumag Dimly lit. Highly reflective Midas Member Site Supporter

Lightwave Jockey
    The Interview with Alex Jones is off the charts in terms of connecting the dots!

If NK is hit with an EMP in the next few days then I will truly believe.

3. Juristic Person

Juristic Person They drew first blood Platinum Bling

Great post G-Khan....thank you for linking all the info

4. Son of Gloin

Son of Gloin Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

Delivery boy.
    I hope that Pence isn't really involved in all this. I thought he was a decent guy. If he really is, then he needs to go down, like the rest of them.

5. Juristic Person

SoG...Pence isn't just involved; he's buried knee deep in this shit. The information is real....there are over 9,000 indictments coming.

Fwiw - Scalia was also involved and was killed by one of his victims he had raped while at Hunt Boy Ranch. This is not a partisan issue. It's an elitist one. The civil war has already begun.

Son of Gloin likes this.
  6. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Retired
    This fits in here as well... I posted it elsewhere....

Juristic Person likes this.
  7. kiffertom

kiffertom Seeker Seeker

if hes a pedo he going down on someone or someones going down on him!

8. Son of Gloin

Son of Gloin Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

Delivery boy.
    If Mike Pence is guilty/involved in this, it doesn't matter that I thought he was a decent guy. In that case, I will have been wrong and he's a rat. If he is, he deserves whatever's coming to him.

9. southfork

southfork Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

DOJ, FBI, CIA, State Dept all corrupt, if op true, who is going to charge anyone?????????? look at the details on Clinton fraud and she still walks the street, I still have no hope anyone gets taken down from Obama crime family

michael59 likes this.
  10. Aurumag

Aurumag Dimly lit. Highly reflective Midas Member Site Supporter

Lightwave Jockey
    Without hope, would do we have left?

I really hope that Pence knew what was going on in Indiana, and engaged Trump in order to do something about it long term.

Given that the Spectre Bug has been used for many years by the NSA, it appears that the Trump team has been compiling evidence against the domestic enemies since before he announced his POTUS candidacy.

IMO, this is a long game.

Son of Gloin likes this.
  11. Juristic Person

Bump

12. southfork

southfork Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

I hope against hope