1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Question; does colloidal silver go bad? Expire? Settle

Discussion in 'Survival (Preps & Homestead)' started by Thecrensh, Jun 27, 2017.

1. Thecrensh

Thecrensh Gold Member Gold Chaser

to the bottom of the bottle?

2. chrisflhtc

chrisflhtc Site Supporter Site Supporter

Mine has not in the 4 years I have been making it I still have a sample from my first batch and every now and then I pick it up and shake it to see if there is any fall out there is none and it is still a nice crystal clear golden baby shampoo yellow.

Thecrensh likes this.
  3. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Modal Operator/Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Tech
    Only thing I'd be concerned with is contamination from ones mouth if drunk out of the bottle.

Thecrensh likes this.
  4. abeland1

abeland1 Silver Member Silver Miner

Those of you who are interested in making colloidal silver would be well advised to go to the GIM forums:
    Discussions/Coffee Shack/Alt Medicine/Colloidal Silver/the Art of Making Colloidal Silver Thread
    It has been going for over three years and is approaching 20,000 views. Be sure to start from the beginning. It will be worth your while.

Last edited: Aug 9, 2017
    Uglytruth and Thecrensh like this.