1. Stocks finally have a pull back yesterday, do the buy the dip boyz come in or is there more to this?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good Weds Morning! Gold is down 1.9 to 1244, while Silver is down 7 to 17.51. Crude is down 58 to 4766. The USD is +5 to 9966.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 3/18/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1230.20-- UP 28.8 Silver $17.41-- UP 49 Oil $49.31-- UP 82 TICS USD $100.11 -- DOWN 100 tics Based on near term futures contract--- At JMB Current price AGE 2017 $1299.09 (1), SAE $20.54 (20)

Question For Scorp And The Mods

Discussion in 'Ask Questions about our site..' started by searcher, Aug 14, 2015.

1. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

Scorp - With all due respect, I understand this is your house and people have to abide by your rules. But there is something I don't understand.

You can delete posts and get rid of people you don't care for (no matter what the reason.) The rest of us can't.

To be quite honest..........I can't stand when I post a thread that has nothing to do with Jews in the least and my thread get's sidetracked and / or hijacked by someone who starts with "it's the joos."

There are only a small handful of people of people who do this. I'm pretty sure you, the mods and everyone else knows who they are. You can delete the post, threaten to ban them or ban them out right. The rest of us can't. Why do we have to put up with this. It's been going on for quite sometime and it's not right.

What are the rest of us to do? And why has it been allowed to go on for so long?

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2015
  2. Scorpio

Scorpio Скорпион Founding Member Board Elder Site Mgr Site Supporter ++

I see, you make the huge assumption that we have read and been thru every thread on the forum, and we choose to ignore it,

Please understand that would be incorrect,

I won't speak for others, but unless a thread is reported when there is a issue, I probably haven't seen it.

As with anyone else, some threads get my interest and others do not, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't be here as we all prefer different things,

On the flip side, there are those that post something to further a agenda and expect not to be called on it, and if someone does call them on it, they scream bloody murder

So the reality is, things are done the way they are to promote discussion and to try to prevent a linear membership where everyone thinks the same way,

Then why bother, we all just run around agreeing with each other

JayDubya and luckabuck like this.
  3. searcher

This is actually funny.

4. RealJack

RealJack Gold Member Gold Chaser

It would be impossible to honestly think about and discuss money, gold, silver, debt, credit, usury, banking, capitalism, communism, religion, supremacist elitism, media, war, power and control throughout civilization, etc. without bringing up Jews. Impossible.

5. searcher

Bringing up the Jews doesn't bother me in the least. What bothers me is the constant hijacking threads by a small handful of people (you can count them on one hand) for no other reason than to promote their own personal agenda. The threads they hijack usually have nothing to do with anything they post.

It also bothers Scorp - he said so in no uncertain terms last night. He can do something about it. The rest of us can't. That is the reason I posted this thread. When you get down to brass tacks - it's 3 people. One in particular.

I don't care if they start their own threads on any subject. But the constant hijacking other people's threads is simply not cool.

Scorpio likes this.
  6. Scorpio

Scorpio Скорпион Founding Member Board Elder Site Mgr Site Supporter ++

The mods and I agree that this is not warranted if it is as explained,

the only thing we can do is to have it reported to us, and we will take action if appropriate

are we going to ban someone for making a contrary comment, no

are we going to ban someone who wants to light up every thread with jooz this or that? They will get their warning, then the boot.

Just as I warned a guy yesterday to knock it off

7. searcher

Scorp

I'm the last guy to complain about someone. I am certainly no saint (lol) and I have no qualms with some one else's opinion or their beliefs. We all have them and in some cases they stink to others, I'm cool with that. In fact - I honestly look forward to some off the wall comments to certain things I post.

But when one person constantly hijacks thread after thread and keeps on talking about subject matter not related to the threads that simply isn't cool. I even sent this cat a pm asking for a truce. And yet he keeps on keeping on. WTF..........enough is enough.

Simply start your own threads and no one can say a word. Well enough of me today is enough. lol

Your reply above is much appreciated. Thanks

Enjoy your day :beerglass:

Search

8. Hystckndle

Hystckndle Daguerreotype Fanatic Site Mgr Site Supporter ++

Slave, but a little less every day
    Hey Search, ( and all )
    I read as many of your fine threads as I can but cannot get to all of them.
    When your thread is seemingly highjacked with an agenda related item,
    please use the " report post " feature and add your comment if you wish to explain your position.
    Also, as Search seems to have done, you are also welcome to pm a member crop dusting
    your thread and you are welcome to cc any mod.
    I will help to give any assistance I can to anyone on the board.....just contact us.
    For the most part here, everyone looks out after each other which is a great thing about GIM.
    Regards to all and back to my bacon cheesburger....lol

searcher likes this.