1. Pretty quiet to start after the Holiday weekend
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good Tues Morning! Gold taking a hit, down 5.2 to 1262.9. Silver is flat at 17.32. Crude is down 24 to 49.56. The USD is up 6 tics to 97.43.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 5/27/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1268.30-- Silver $17.32-- Oil $49.80-- USD $97.36 --
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Questionable activity in chat room

Discussion in 'Site Activity/Suggestions' started by porcupine73, Jan 11, 2013.

1. porcupine73

porcupine73 Seeker Seeker

Engineer
    I've always beenhoping to bump into some like minded folks in the chat room ...
    but this evening, there is a very very concerning post, that I hope will be removed and that member banned ...

Silver Art likes this.
  2. Silver Art

Silver Art Silver Art Bar collector Platinum Bling

Silver Art Bar Hoor
    I briefly entered chat and I saw that post that you are referring to. However, as far as I know, I do not think that it can be deleted once people type it in chat. If the mods can find a way to delete that comment in chat, then I hope that they can do so. Thank you for bringing this up because I did not know about it since I left chat Sunday night. Those chat posts were made today.

EDIT: Apparently it was made early this morning.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2013
    porcupine73 likes this.