1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Quick Question About the Timely Plane Crash of Iowa's Libertarian Senate Candidate

Discussion in 'Politics Forum (Local/National/World)' started by noctis lucis caelum, Oct 25, 2014.

1. noctis lucis caelum

noctis lucis caelum Silver Member Silver Miner

Just throwing this out there, but does anyone else find it a bit...oh, I dunno, odd...that the Libertarian Senate candidate for Iowa, Dr. Doug Butzier, died all alone in a plane crash less than a month out from the election when he was set to get about 2% of the vote and that just so happens to be how much of a lead Republican Senate candidate Joni Ernst has over Democrat Bruce Braley in a race where if the Republicans take Iowa, they are projected to have the six states they need to take control of the Senate?

Just found that a bit...timely.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 26, 2015
    gringott likes this.
  2. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

Re: Quick Question About the Timely Plane Crash of Iowa's Libertarian Senate Candidat

If you get in the way of the "machine", it will run over you.
    Or if you are a threat to the machine, JFK Jr. is a prime example.

3. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

Re: Quick Question About the Timely Plane Crash of Iowa's Libertarian Senate Candidat

"In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

4. Krag

Krag Planet earth Platinum Bling

If people are unusually "righteous" they had better be awfully careful and travel on land rather than by plane. RIP.

With JFK, Jr., who knows? Maybe Scientology who he was warring with sabotaged his plane. http://194.63.248.138/ocmb/viewtopic.php?t=303&p=5699

5. dirt to oil

dirt to oil Gold Chaser Platinum Bling

pipe trades

I tend to believe with the above posts , but there is a reason you can't get life insurance if you pilot small planes

6. EO 11110

EO 11110 He Hate Me Mother Lode

they say car crash deaths are many times more common

if so, how come more suspicious deaths by plane than by car crash?

7. dirt to oil

dirt to oil Gold Chaser Platinum Bling

pipe trades

I am sure that applies to travel on commercial airways , but small planes have are a different animal I think , insurance brokers are a very careful bunch and anytime I have talked to them about life insurance the subject of travel on small planes has always come up , I think they know the numbers on the actual risk.

do you think this one independent candidate had the powers that be scared

EO 11110 likes this.
  8. Uglytruth

Uglytruth Gold Member Gold Chaser

Face it.......... plains crash all the time, into the sides of mountains with important people onboard, building that were designed to withstand a crash just fall to the ground like an old motel in Vegas, the pentagon, they burrow themselves so far into fields there is nothing to find, crash into ocean bays, heck some just disappear altogether.

You'll drive yourself crazy trying to figure out the why's. It's a need to know thing & you & I are NOT on the short list. I mean my govt only has our best interest in mind. They will keep me safe from every boogieman they conjure up from disease to peaceful religion. A govt that gives you the freedom to vote so your voice is heard but no way to count the votes has to be honest right?

I mean as someone infamous once said "what difference does it make"?

9. D-FENZ

D-FENZ Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

The same thing happened to a sitting senator, Paul Wellstone, from our neighboring state of Minnesota a few years ago, just a week before the election. He was on the opposite end of the political spectrum from the good doctor and a shoe-in for re election.

I would have voted for Butzier as a protest vote, but his unfortunate demise does not mean I will automatically vote for Ernst.

Small planes crash all the time.

Some conspiracy theories are just that- theories.