1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Ramblings

Discussion in 'Topical Discussions (In Depth)' started by Scorpio, Feb 5, 2014.

1. tom baxter

tom baxter back from 2004

Retired now
    12:05 am Saturday 18th February 2017
    Southern suburbs, Brisbane Australia.

The power just went off, AGAIN! That's the second time in as many months and it's been getting more frequent over the years. We have a good grid here in the suburbs of Brisbane but the infrastructure is aging and the whole lot, from power plant to house, needs replacing. That will never happen, not this side on the next dark-age, if ever. It's just too expensive and the state government is in debt for 80 Billion and climbing. So they patch the grid, just like they patch the water mains and sewage networks which are equally old and in need of total replacement. The Australian engineers association has written papers on it but why bother. All this was built in an era of abundant cheap oil and cheap labor with no thought of how it would be replaced 50 years and more down the track.

So tonight I've plugged into an inverter again, running off a Yuasa 150A battery I keep around for just such eventualities. The desk light is back on, the 2 fans, the widescreen monitor, but I'm running the netbook on it's battery to save a little power. Conservation is the key when you're running off batteries, or Alternate power per se. You simply use less and it comes naturally. Simply put, you can't run the world the way we currently do on it. Sure it's nice to dream, to point to all the well sponsored alternate power plants ginning up across the planet, and accept at face value the assurances of the marketing teams selling investments in them. But the reality is they generally fall far short of projections as to how much power they produce. For the most part they exist on government charity and the looting of pension funds. Could we make the transition? Of course, but the cost and efficency will make electricity VERY expensive.

One of the best technologies is Solar Thermal. The entire solar thermal output of Spain, the world leader in that technology, is derived from 24 plants covering 21.2 Square Miles. These plants in total have an output of 4,500 GWH. By comparison, a single Australian plant at Bayswater delivers between 16,000GWH and 17,000GWH of power to the grid. Nearly 4 times as much power from a single plant. The Spanish plants work, even though the company is on the verge of bankruptcy, but I'll tell you this. We are not going to run all the air-conditioners in Australia on such plants, even if we built them and could maintain them. The numbers just don't add up.

So tomorrow I will recharge this 150A battery, I could use some solar panels I have laying around but it would take all day so I'll plug a mains powered battery charger onto it instead. I should use the solar, it's smarter, greener, but like most everyone else on the planet, at the end of the day I simply want power and don't really care where it comes from. My biggest concern now is a coffee, I'll have to dig out a gas burner. But perhaps I'll just do what our forefathers did a couple of generations ago, go to bed.

Good night all.

Links:
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/high-tech-solar-projects-fail-to-deliver-1434138485
    https://papundits.wordpress.com/201...-concentrating-solar-fail-just-look-at-spain/
    https://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/18/...lar-company-abengoa-faces-reckoning.html?_r=0

2. Scorpio

Scorpio Скорпион Founding Member Board Elder Site Mgr Site Supporter ++

Possible Challenges To Traders Today
    –Unemployment Claims are out at 8:30 AM EST. This is major.

– HPI m/m is out at 9 AM EST. This is major.

– Natural Gas Storage is out at 10:30 AM EST. This is major.

– Crude Oil Inventories is out at 11 AM EST. This is major.

– FOMC Member Kaplan Speaks at 1 PM EST. This is major.

3. Scorpio

from tb's link:

All this shows is that this form of power generation will only ever be of boutique and very small supply, all at an enormous cost.

What it effectively shows is that Concentrating Solar Power is indeed a failure, an expensive failure at that

----------------

How are the wind farms or the massive solar projects in the US doing?
    Can they exist without subsidies?

If you look at the new Apple Headquarters, it is covered with solar panels. Looks like they are attempting to make it neutral on energy.

4. Scorpio

5. BarnacleBob

BarnacleBob GIM Founding Member & Mod. Founding Member Site Mgr Site Supporter

From my experience of living around the largest coal fired electric generating plant, coal isnt the answer either... the burning of coal & fly ash is very environmentally damaging & toxic to the ground & ground water... Best I can tell nuclear energy if it really is an energy producer is a stalemate @ best & is prolly net energy negative.... Indeed wind & solar may become viable sources, but that "maybe" is completely dependant upon economical energy storage devices & capacity.

Seems to me that many technologically superior viable cleaner energy replacement systems for fossil fuels may currently exist... however the special interests are preventing these technologies from coming to market. The biggest special interest of all is .gov, as new tech will destroy their current tax base. Just consider the confusion that fully electric cars have created concerning the ability to tax their use on the roads! Think of the import duties collected every day @ the federal level on the importation of oil into the U.S., its an ever flowing cash cow for them... of course they dont want domestic oil production or any alternatives to the importation of energy... hence coal & domestic energy production is under full time attack by the EPA & various alphabets. Whatever cannot be attacked by the Alphabets is then attacked financially thru the bureaucratically operated esf, fed, state & municipal pension funds, etc. to maintain the status quo & its energy flow... Of course there is also the main protection gate which lays @ the Patent Office. Any viable patent that will compete with the current system is seized & confiscated using "national security," "continuity of .gov," & a host of other legislative enactments to bury it in red tape.

The status quo will continue until its to late & completely collapses... they will not voluntarily change until forced into capitulation...

JMO

FoundingFathers and tom baxter like this.
  6. tom baxter

Retired now
    No it's not, but just because we want an answer "a solution" doesn't mean there is one.

[ENGAGE GLOOM MODE}
    I agree totally, just like the Easter Islander's, And every other civilization the earth has ever spawned. Why should we be any different.

7. tom baxter

Retired now
    And with enough money and natural resources anything is possible on a small scale. The other day I read that our largest state, NSW, dedicates 40% of it's electricity to aluminium production. I have been looking around me ever since to try and see where the hell all this bloody Aluminium is lol

Scorpio likes this.
  8. Scorpio

9. ErrosionOfAccord

ErrosionOfAccord #1 Global Warmer Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

Energy Extraction
    Coal isn't the answer because it will become too costly in short order. The stated minable reserves aren't really minable. There might be another 20-30 years of cheap coal left in the states and I think that is pushing it.

10. platinumdude

platinumdude Gold Chaser Platinum Bling

Metals are making nice gains this morning. Maybe gold will finally hit $1300 again and silver break $20.

11. BarnacleBob

chart-gdp-since-1965.gif

12. BarnacleBob

[Control] the media
    [alt] the facts
    [delete] the dissidents

inflation-chart-since-the-fed.jpg

13. Scorpio

note the 1971

when the shackles were taken off and away we go

14. Scorpio

– Core Durable Goods Orders is out at 8:30 AM EST. This is major.

– Durable Goods Orders m/m is out at 8:30 AM EST. This is major.

– Pending Home Sales m/m is out at 10 AM EST. This is major.

– FOMC Member Kaplan Speaks at 11 AM EST. This is major.

15. BarnacleBob

And away we go.... "bubblenomics".

inflated-stocks.jpg

Oldmansmith likes this.
  16. tom baxter

Retired now
    As I have been listening to all this renewed talk on infrastructure spending I am beginning to wonder who is kidding who? At the end of the day I think, it is the people kidding themselves, with a little bit of help from the odd politician.

What we call Infrastructure has been around for hundreds of years, it started no doubt with single track trails that were made by horses, then upgraded to doubles as wagons negotiated them. Later the first road crews came and smoothed out the bumps, small wooden bridges were built to be replaced later with stone pylon upgrades and municipal buildings went from wood to stone or brick. On and on it went until the oil and concrete age arrived and we saw a massive uptick in both scale and size of dams, roads, bridges, public buildings. All the way along this process there was of course maintenance and upgrades, that was part of the process, it never stopped. But 40 years ago or more something changed in this process. Some old roads and bridges and dams were simply ignored, due to lack of funds of course, and the number of such has multiplied and multiplied over the intervening decades until we have reached a point where it's obvious to everyone that not just a few problems exist, here and there, but there are systemic problems now across the entire country.

The reason for the degradation of our national infrastructures is lack of wealth, if the wealth was there they would never have degraded to such levels in the first place. Some will assert that the money is being misdirected, but if you go back 60 years you will see a lot of misdirection then too but still the money was available to look after infrastructure. Now to assume then that all this infrastructure degradation can be reversed, in a time of ever declining wealth, is simply another exercise in wishful thinking. Add the "renewable driven future" into the equation and it's clearly unaffordable, and plain that we have to go back the other way, in a big hurry too, especially if we want roads that are not full of dangerous potholes and bridges that are not going to collapse under us. Of course I'm talking dirt roads, which are easy to maintain, and modest bridges built the old way out of native stone, with perhaps a modern materials top. Some rural roads, very many in fact, are being converted back to dirt as I speak but the issue of building other structures out of more durable old materials is simply not on the radar. It's reinforced concrete all the way, with much of the steel now the product of dubious Chinese factories.

So all this begs the question, when will the big reversal come, when will governments wake up to the futility of replacing high energy intensity short lifespan structures with the same glossy rubbish over and over and start building ones that can last well into future centuries? Never, that's when. The system of corporate governance prohibits anything but business as usual. And besides, it's too late now anyway since the building of proper infrastructure is far more expensive than the crap it would replace.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Scorpio

5 Million Barrels of Lost Production. The Energy Report 02/27/17
    Monday, February 27, 2017

by Phil Flynn of The PRICE Futures Group

[​IMG]

Crude oil prices are rising even as oil rig counts grow to the highest levels since last April and U.S. production topped 9 million barrels a day. It seems that OPEC cuts and the lingering impact from major capX cuts is giving the market some support. As the Energy Report predicted, OPEC/non-OPEC compliance is at an all-time record high and we are the only source that I am aware of that predicted this outcome.

Reuters News reported, “The International Energy Agency put OPEC’s average compliance at a record 90 percent in January, and based on a Reuters average of production surveys, it stands at 88 percent.” Whatever the number, it is it is blowing away expectations and even a resurgence in U.S. shale oil output is going to worry OPEC. Because they know that they can maintain market share as the trillion dollars in cut spending will lower U.S. output by an estimated 5 million barrels a day over the next 5 years.

This estimate is from James W. Bunger who says that if $1.0 trillion is the amount of deferred capital expenditures – and I have heard this number before, then it is simple to calculate the amount of deferred production. If you use a round number of $33,000/daily-bbl-capacity this amounts to deferring 30 million barrels/day of supply. I have heard in the past that the decline rate on a conventional crude oil field is on the order of 5-6%/year, or about 5 million barrels/day, globally. This number is hard to find today, but it sounds reasonable.

By the foregoing calculation is sounds like in just a little over 2 years we have deferred about 6 years of production replacement. I don’t see how we ever catch up short of a demand-killing price hike. And the longer that price hike is deferred, and the longer it takes to get back to steady state investment flows, the harder the pendulum will swing.

Bunger says that one can vary my estimate of $33,000/daily bbl capacity-bbl-capacity by quite a bit and it doesn’t change the conclusion. Higher capex projects like oil-sands and deep water that might push $100,000/daily bbl capacity-bbl-capacity have investment lead times of at least 4 years and longer. He then asks, “Am I missing something or are we guaranteed a huge price spike? Perhaps even more severe than would have been caused by the Hubbert peak oil phenomenon, which would have taken place over a longer period of shifting economic conditions.”

I do not think he is missing anything and I believe that is why we are seeing money managers add to their net long U.S. crude futures and options positions to the highest level since least 2009, the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) said on Friday. The increase is U.S. shale oil production will be a drop in the barrels as compared to OPEC cuts and the cut back in more traditional long term projects. Reuters reported that, “Assuming the U.S. oil rig count stays at current levels, oil production there would see an on-year increase of 435,000 barrels a day in the fourth quarter this year across the Permian, that is a far cry from the 1.2 million barrels of oil a day that OPEC has removed.

For crude oil, last year The Energy Report had one of the most bullish calls on oil and despite some wicked pull packs and historic volatility, we were ultimately proven correct. This year, once again we have one of the more bullish calls for a test of $73.00 a barrel this year. Others are also getting bullish such as Citi Bank and others. It is nice to see Citi get that bullish as they were as bearish as we were when we predicted that oil at that time would fall into the seventies before the OPEC production war. A call we made before Citi.

Natural gas is falling again as we are expected to see only a 3bcf withdrawal from storage. Andrew Weissman says that natural gas could be subject to conflicting forces this week. The fifteen-day forecast shifted moderately warmer over the weekend, creating a downward bias. Further, the EIA is likely to report one of the smallest winter draws ever on Thursday, negatively impacting the market. At the same time, however, demand is likely to increase significantly compared to last week’s paltry level. Additionally, last Tuesday’s fierce sell-off drove the twelve-month strip down to a level that is not sustainable longer term, potentially creating a floor near last week’s lows. You can call me to get his special report.

Thanks,
    Phil Flynn
    Questions? Ask Phil Flynn today at 312-264-4364

http://insidefutures.com/article/19... Production. The Energy Report 02/27/17.html

18. Scorpio

–Prelim GDP q/q is out at 8:30 AM EST. This is major.

– Prelim GDP Price Index q/q is out at 8:30 AM EST. This is major.

– Goods Trade Balance is out at 8:30 AM EST. This is not major.

– Prelim Wholesale Inventories is out at 8:30 AM. This is not major.

– S&P/CS Composite-20 HPI y/y is out at 9 AM EST. This is major.

– Chicago PMI is out at 9:45 AM EST. This is major.

– CB Consumer Confidence is out at 10 AM EST. This is major.

– Richmond Manufacturing Index is out at 10 AM. This is major.

19. Scorpio

USD flying to the up after the speech last evening.

Stocks on the move while metals go negative.

20. Scorpio

– Core PCE Price Index m/m is out at 8:30 AM EST. This is major.

– Personal Spending m/m is out at 8:30 AM EST. This is major.

– Personal Income m/m is out at 8:30 AM EST. This is major.

–Final Manufacturing PMI is out at 9:45 AM. This is not major.

– ISM Manufacturing PMI is out at 10 AM EST. This is major.

– Construction Spending m/m is out at 10 AM EST. This is major.

– ISM Manufacturing Prices is out at 10 AM EST. This is major.

– Crude Oil Inventories is out at 10:30 AM EST. This is major.

– Total Vehicle Sales – All Day.

– FOMC Member Kaplan Speaks at 1 PM EST. This is major.

– Beige Book is out at 2 PM EST. This is major.

– FOMC Member Brainard Speaks at 6 PM EST.

21. Scorpio

– Final Services PMI is out at 9:45 AM EST. This is major.

– ISM Non-Manufacturing PMI is out at 10 AM EST. This is major.

–FOMC Member Evans Speaks at 10:15 AM EST. This is major.

– FOMC Member Powell Speaks at 12:15 PM EST. This is major.

– Fed Chair Yellen Speaks at 1 PM EST. This is major.

– FOMC Member Fischer Speaks at 1 PM EST. This is major.

22. Scorpio

Aftermath,

Metals get crushed on dollar strength and stocks setting new highs. Today they start off weaker again.

Silver imploded and gave up the 18 handle, which sets a greater risk going forward.

Gold gave up the 1240 handle, and now is grinding to the 1220.

If the metals cannot bounce out of these levels, then we are up for a rough road ahead IMO.

23. Scorpio

Sidewinding. The Energy Report 03/02/17
    Thursday, March 02, 2017

by Phil Flynn of The PRICE Futures Group

[​IMG]

Conflicting stories are keeping oil in a sideways reading range. Oil under pressure after a report Saudi Aramco cuts April official selling prices for its crude oils to Northwest Europe by between 45 cents/bbl and 60 cents/bbl versus March, co. says in emailed statement. That is raising concerns about compliance to cuts or it could be just reflection increasing demand. On the bull side Iraqi oil shipments of about 105,000 barrels a day were halted briefly on Thursday after Kurdish troops seized control of a pumping station in disputed Kirkuk province and demanded that crude shipments to the country’s central government be stopped. US. oil inventories hit a record high but OPEC and non-OPEC compliance cuts are at a record high as well. The conflicting factors are keeping oil in a tight, sideways trading range that seems like it has been going on forever. In fact, the last time I saw a market go sideways for so long, it broke out like a coiled spring to the upside. You do not have to have that long of memory just look at the new record highs in the stock market because that is the market I am talking about.

That was the recent up move in the Dow Jones Index and the S&P market that went to the upper Bollinger band yesterday to new record highs and is a perfect example of how a market can move after it breaks out of long sideways move. I believe that crude oil will have a similar upward spike in the coming weeks or months. History shows the longer we go sideways, the bigger the eventually move will be and I predict it will be to the upside for a multitude of reasons.

When a market gets into a long term sideways pattern, normally it will break out of that pattern the way it came into it. In the case for crude oil, that was from a significant rally. In fact, if we indeed breakout to the downside, that would be extremely worrisome because it would project sharply lower oil prices and more than likely a deep recession.

While that is possible the stock market is suggesting the opposite. The market is pricing in strong future economic growth that would bode well for oil demand growth in the future. It is possible that we could have some unforeseen economic event that could cause a deep recession but right now I am not seeing it. I know some are fearful that the stock market is going to crash but it really is not overextended enough from a historical basis to do that. I know that we are setting records last set during 1987 and that is worrisome, but if you look back at 1987 on a chart, now it looks like a minor blip. Besides it was just a year ago when the U.S. stock market had the worst start in history and now it is making up for lost time.

A year ago I also kept my long term bullish outlook even as most others were calling for a continued crash in prices. While it was a wild ride, we had one of the most bullish and correct calls on the street. We expect that this year’s up move will drive oil towards $73.00 a barrel and recent sideways action only makes me feel more confident in my long-term call.

Still to get it moving it would be nice to see inventories start to fall. We did see some oil move out of the Strategic Petroleum Reserve last week and refinery runs increased to 86%. That is a sign that maintenance season is stating the long road back to normalcy. U.S. crude oil exports have exceeded 1.2 million barrels a day at a record that will also work off bloated oil inventories.

Crude oil inventories rose 1.5 million barrels and we also saw an increase in Cushing, Oklahoma for the first time in weeks. Products are still weak due to heavy supply. Still, because of the season it would be unusual for prices to continue to fall into April. The export equation also will change that dynamic as we move forward.

Thanks,

Phil Flynn
    Questions? Ask Phil Flynn today at 312-264-4364

http://insidefutures.com/article/1914517/Sidewinding. The Energy Report 03/02/17.html

BarnacleBob likes this.
  24. Scorpio

Interesting enough, while gold was down 31.80 on the week, the price of a AGE only is down 6 bucks in small lot for the week.

25. Scorpio

26. Scorpio

Treasury yields log sharp weekly rise as consensus gels around March hike

By Ryan Vlastelica
    Published: Mar 3, 2017 4:39 p.m. ET

March rate increase seen as near-certainty by investors

U.S. government-bond yields were mixed Friday, but booked a sharp weekly rise, as a chorus of Federal Reserve officials, highlighted by Federal Reserve Chairwoman Janet Yellen’s remarks, decisively shifted market expectations for a March rate hike.

Speaking to The Executives’ Club of Chicago, Yellen said a March rate hike would “likely be appropriate,” if employment and inflation data continued “to evolve in line with our expectations.” Both metrics have been improving of late, and next week’s February payroll report is the last key piece of data that will be released before the March 14-15 meeting.

The yield on the two-year note TMUBMUSD02Y, -0.90% the most sensitive to rate-hike expectations, lost 1.8 basis point at 1.304%, but notched its largest weekly advance since the week ended Feb. 6, up 16 basis points, according to Dow Jones data. Bond prices tend to move inversely to yields.

The 10-year Treasury note TMUBMUSD10Y, -0.21% was little-changed on the session, off 0.4 of a basis point at 2.492%, though it registered its largest weekly yield gain since November with a rise of 17.5 basis points. The U.S. 30-year Treasury bond TMUBMUSD30Y, -0.20% barely budged, picking 0.2 of a basis point to 3.084%. For the week, the so-called long bond advanced 13.1 basis points, its largest weekly yield climb since Nov. 10.

Friday’s muted action, including the buying in short-dated notes, which pushed the two-year down, may suggest that traders are pricing in a near-term rate increase by the Fed.

“Today the trading. is pretty flat, but that’s just noise, not signals. It’s a pretty classic example of ‘buy the rumor, sell the news,” said Guy LeBas, chief fixed-income strategist at Janney Montgomery Scott.

Fed officials have been steadily leading expectations higher. Earlier this week, New York Fed President William Dudley and San Francisco Fed President John Williams both indicated increased confidence in raising rates in March. On Friday, Wall Street was pricing in a roughly 82% chance of a March rate hike from less than 20% a week ago, according to the CME Group’s FedWatch tool.

“The Fed has talked up a potential move all week, with all the governors basically saying that it’s time. It’s appropriate that bonds would start selling off given that higher likelihood,” said Kevin Nicholson, chief market strategist at RiverFront Investment Group, who added that the 10-year yield could move as high as 2.6% in the near-term.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/tw...highest-since-2008-as-yellen-looms-2017-03-03

27. Scorpio

As we spoke to, the taking of 18 in Silver and the 1300 in Gold ushered in further weakness. We are now just over 1200 and 17 is targeted in the white one.

28. Scorpio

– ADP Non-Farm Employment Change is out at 8:15 AM. This is major.

– Revised Nonfarm Productivity is out at 8:30 AM. This is not major.

– Revised Unit Labor Costs is out at 8:30 AM. This is not major.

– Final Wholesale Inventories m/m is out at 10 AM. This is not major.

– Crude Oil Inventories are out at 10:30 AM EST. This is major.

– 10-y Bond Auction starts at 1 PM EST

29. Scorpio

ADP Payrolls up 298K

Jan revised up 15K

30. Scorpio

crude is getting Keeeled this am, currently down to 50 and change, down 2.25

on supply issues

which of course have been there for a long time, but they were taking it up on a hope and a prayer,

well, GOD must be busy as the prayers weren't answered and down she comes

I had asked him about gold and silver awhile back, sent a little prayer up his a way........

His response, 'white boy, ya ought to know better than that!'.............then he proceeded to add more time to my sentence here on this berg. Stated something to the effect that 'I would need the extra time to ever realize that!'

Good grief dude.......it wasn't that important to me............

31. BarnacleBob

Looks like Ugly Betty has entered the room...

sc-2.png sc-1.png

32. Scorpio

Gold just broke 1200 to the down in the futures mkt,

1198 currently,

USD is declining,

so there is a disconnect there occurring

33. Scorpio

everyone on the edge of their seats awaiting tramps first jobs report...........

stocks flying to the up, all others under big pressure

BackwardsEngineeer likes this.
  34. BarnacleBob

After watching the financial market games for decades and listening to Greenscam utter in testimony b4 Congress that he could see no other alternative to the stock markets.... I have concluded that the equities markets play the role of blackboard eraser for central monetary policy.

The Fed induces inflationary policy that ultimately will rest its circulation in either or both the bond & equity markets.....

Evey economic participant (everyone) has been preprogrammed with conventional knowledge & wisdom that markets crash. All the FOMC needs do is to herd the multitudes into these markets using tax incentives, currency arbs, greed & bubbles then crash the markets leading to trillions in notional LEVERAGED CREDIT vanishing back into thin air from whence it was created.

And most will be none the wiser when trillions in credit are wiped clean out of the system, all accepting the conventional wisdom that markets crash & correct when in fact today the markets are synthetic perceptions managed by centrist policy makers....

The very notion that markets correct is a tacit admission that policy makers are inept at managing both credit & leverage.... Namely markets are just a system of institutionalized frauds, deceptions & illusions... There is NO true price discovery when margin credit & leverage is applied... only price manipulation!

Ho hum, another day in the USS, er USSA!

35. Scorpio

payrolls +235K

labor participation to 63.0% highest in quite some time

supposedly for sure...........

36. BarnacleBob

LMAO......

37. Scorpio

nope, no laughing at .gov allowed here

we stand 100% in favor of the accuracy as provided by your leaders

1 demerit assigned to BB,

if'n you aren't careful, you will be banished to the romper room

38. BackwardsEngineeer

BackwardsEngineeer If I weren't a snowflake, I'd have no luck at all Silver Miner

Saw some of the pics in the romper room, the brunette comes to mind. What do I have to say to get sent over there???

TAEZZAR and Scorpio like this.
  39. BarnacleBob

Gee, I dunno.... Was talking to Scorp earlier, prolly racked up half-a-dozen demerits plus the earlier one.... He still hasnt sent me there! Oh the horror of such punishment!

40. dpong

dpong Gold Member Gold Chaser