1. Stocks continue up, all is aok. Metals flat to weaker.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good Tues Morning! Gold is down 0.8 to 1260 while Silver is down 5 to 1714. Crude is down 49 to 5064. The USD is down 10 to 9677.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 5/13/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1227.70-- UP 0.80 Silver $16.40-- UP 13 Oil $47.84-- UP 1.62 USD $99.13 -- UP .61
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Ramping Up - Lawful Money Trust

Discussion in 'Central Banking & Fed Reserve' started by David Merrill, Sep 9, 2016.

1. David Merrill

David Merrill Seeker Seeker

David Merrill here. I have been enjoying my creative efforts to communicate:

Last edited: Feb 24, 2017
  2. David Merrill

Twenty-five years experience drafting remedy for people with the last ten expressly applying redemption of lawful money, I have taught me that there is a simple way to get started. You might order up this rubber stamp and keep it in your pocket or car.

Tim can provide it for you at a good price. (719) 635-0943. Or if you print it out you can show it to your nearest Office Store and have it faster.

All the law says is that you are obligated to make your demand (claim).

Redeemed Lawful Money Stamp Pocket.jpg

3. Michael Joseph

Michael Joseph New Member

Here is some x- talk from a student who has gained the knowledge of how to obtain full refund of his withholdings. One skilled at word trickery may relate that the refund is not legal or I heard one relate that concept and I just laughed right in that one's face. Saying yes indeed, this one has not accepted the benefit of the central banking scheme and thusly the Estate of the Taxpayer has not been conveyed to him to hold as a Trustee. That sufficiently silenced the accuser of our brethren. We are teaching many each day. Real change only comes by DOING, or better said TAKING ACTION - but action taken in ignorance misses the mark most every time. Education is the key. Learning remedy in law and knowing the trust structure which to most is hidden is wonderful and greatly empowering.

=================

Wow. I have good news. The IRS was not agreeing with my 2013 lawful money tax return and we've been going back and forth over a year. Today I was going to write to TIGTA as you guys suggested because it seemed I wasn't getting anywhere, even started gathering and copying documents. Around lunchtime I check the mail to find this IRS refund check!

Check.jpg

But even better was this:

refund due.jpg

The IRS "made the changes I requested." They agreed my lawful money receipts were not taxable income. Praise the Lord!
    and Thank you. Especially David & MJ.

Response by MJ:

I am glad for your success. By experience I know that many many folk will not dare exercise their relief in law because of fear. And I know most likely that you have experienced confusion and perhaps some mixed emotions of whether or not you were on solid ground - so to speak. But now you have experienced and you can give your witness and perhaps those who stand by silently will be emboldened to step forth to exercise their right to the Estate. Thank you for your testimony.

I have known many who, when challenged, just gave up their faith. They made some sort of excuse and turned back. Something like "we were as grasshoppers in their sight" - you get my drift? But you pushed on and what you envisioned [in-vision] came to be because you were persistent in your faith.

The blessing is in the hand of the DOER. Thanks again for your witness. I appreciate it.

BTW did you get that? Right to the Estate? That just free-flowed out of me and when I went back to reread - I see it now. The estate is held in trust and we have rights in the Estate but we can also sell ourselves for Nothing - by entering into a love feast with a third party [serpent in the garden]. By endorsing the FRS we sell ourselves as accommodation parties and/or surety and/or trustees with obligations to perform unto that Estate. We thought we were getting a good deal - turns out it was a rotten apple [rofl].

I see these archetypes more and more around me as I become more aware of history and structure. I hope you do as well. Is it no wonder that Andrew Jackson [Old Hickory] said he chopped the head off the Serpent [a den of vipers and thieves]? Meaning he killed the bank? Of course I paraphrase.

Should we choose to endorse another, we must abide in that marriage. And now there are just too many connections to continue. I trust you are already connecting the dots.

Hint: England is vassal to Rome. Look atop the white house for Notice of this fact. A vassal rents the Kingdom - therefore the Kingdom is in name only - it is actually a Fiefdom. And thus all Estates derived of Her are IN FEE - and therefore subject to Rome. I am now writing from a larger perspective. Hopefully you can still see the same fractal. Here is another connection: Barristers in Scotland, Ireland and England were called Devils. CLICK ME. The adversary stands before the throne day and night - the accuser of the people. Nevertheless when the people fell asleep - a new overlay [clothing] was given them. You know so they would not be naked- ROFLMAO. In fact, by naked endorsement - much is lost - but it can be regained. For a congress which will allow a military court to try a private citizen is by action showing there are no civil rights. In this case the Law of Necessity is the rule of law.

The Estate of the Taxpayer has brought us wars and wars and wars. How long will it be until the people start to consider their latter end? Don't they know the end of debt is war [death]? Then I heard and ignorant one singing "eat, drink and be merry for tomorrow we die." But it does not have to be that way. We do not have to become trustees of that certain property called the Federal Reserve system. The problem is choice - the solution is choice. Choose ye THIS DAY whom ye shall serve. We are our brother's keeper! For we are One. Hear O Israel the Lord your God is One. And we move and live and have our being IN HIM. For He said ye are gods.

With best regards,

MJ

4. David Merrill

Nice to see you here Michael Joseph;

This website is delightful. I have been posting on a thread that compliments your point well - by showing how if you choose endorsement - to be "within" the Fed districts, you cloak the transactions in a lex mercatoria process of Equity/Chancellory/banking. I write that as it finally makes perfect sense to me. Writing and illustrating are very easy on this forum.

You can load up multiple photos in a drag & drop as Attachments and easily pop them into your posts. For extended conversations like in the Equity thread, this helps the reader refresh when the subject is so complex that you must build upon past posts. They don't have to read your entire posts a second time, they refresh their memory of where you are going by going through the photos.

There are so many ways to truthfully restate what you say above. I like the idea that debt/death/doubt are the same word in Biblical Hebrew since that alphabet lacks consonants. Debt is the currency of slaves. But you seem to touch on something more; Guilt converts love into currency.