1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Rate your hand tools for vehicles and other?

Discussion in 'Tools and Fixtures Ratings Threads' started by Scorpio, Sep 10, 2015.

?

Do you prefer a brand?

1. Matco

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
  2. Snap On

6 vote(s)
    19.4%
  3. Mac

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
  4. Craftsman

13 vote(s)
    41.9%
  5. Other?

10 vote(s)
    32.3%
  1. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

February 2018 SNAP-ON Hot Tools Flyer Review
    The Snap-On Tool Review

Published on Feb 3, 2018
    February 2018 SNAP-ON Hot Tools Flyer Review

2. searcher

My New Montezuma - Tool Vault 72" Elite Box & Hutch Tour - Better than Snap-On?
    802 Diesel Crew

Published on Feb 2, 2018
    Strictly Tool Boxes and Montezuma Mfg have partnered together to bring you a new line of toolboxes, Tool Vault. Strictly Tool Boxes will be granted 100% quality control over all Tool Vault boxes coming out of Montezuma Mfg.

When Montezuma made changes to the 2013 model we decided to partner with Montezuma Mfg to continue to offer a model with detent closure instead of the new raise and release handle. We also decided to continue offering the stainless steel top as the standard. If you are looking for the new Raise and Release model please go here.

Shell is 18 ga. steel
    Drawer inners and drawer fronts are 20 ga. steel
    Caster channels are 14 ga. steel
    High Gloss Powder coat paint finish
    Heavy duty stainless steel embossed work surface
    Full extension ball bearing drawer slides with load rating of 250 lbs. per set (a total of 27 sets of drawer slides per cabinet)
    6 Spring loaded casters (4-swivel & 2-rigid) with a load rating of 1050 lbs. each
    Full width wrap around aluminum drawer pulls
    Tubular style coded lock with keys
    Aluminum corner trim
    Premium drawer liner
    Elite style chrome plated side handles
    Dual sets of drawer slides on deeper drawers
    Security drawer with tubular style lock

3. searcher

Snap-On Roto Ratchet Vs. Napa - Is it really worth more!?
    802 Diesel Crew

Published on Feb 5, 2018
    Today we compare two different brands Roto head ratchets to see who comes out on top.

4. searcher

The New Milwaukee 46" Tool Chest Bigger and Better: Setup and Overview
    FordTechMakuloco

Published on Feb 7, 2018
    In this video we go over the latest tool chest from Milwaukee Tool Company.

More Information:
    https://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee...

My Company BSG Automotive offers Auto Repair services in the greater Chicagoland area.
    http://www.bsgautomotive.com
    Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/BSGautomotive
    Catch up with us on-
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/FordTechMakuloco
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/FordTechMak
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/fordtechmakuloco/
    My company YouTube Channel- BSG Automotive providing repair advice on makes and models other than Ford: http://www.youtube.com/c/BSGAutomotive1

Disclaimer:
    The information, demonstration and any content contained in this video is for informational purposes only. The user and BSG Automotive (hereinafter “FordTechMakuloco”) makes no warranty, express or implied, regarding the effectiveness or safety of the contents of this video. In no way should the contents of the video, including the tools used, be repeated or tried by anyone. Viewers should only seek the help of a trained professional located at a licensed auto repair shop for any fix, modification, alteration, or any change to their vehicle. FordTechMakuloco shall not be liable for any injury, damage, or loss to any person or property that may result from use of the tools, equipment, or any content contained in this video. In addition, there is no way to guarantee that the video is not altered or modified or is not in the final form submitted by FordTechMakuloco and therefore, FordTechMakuloco does not warrant that the video is unaltered or not modified. The links on this video to products are for informational purposes only and in no way are an endorsement of the safety or effectiveness of the particular product. Viewers understand that anything contained in this video or linked to or from this video is the sole responsibility of the viewer and in no way provides an express or implied warranty as to the safety or effectiveness of any linked tool, product, or video. Therefore, viewer agrees to release, waive, and discharge FordTechMakuloco or anyone affiliated with FordTechMakuloco, from any and all liability, claims, demands, actions, and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by the viewer, or to any property belonging to viewer, regardless of whether the loss is linked to the use of the contents of this video, or otherwise and regardless of whether such liability arises in tort, contract, strict liability, or otherwise, to the fullest extent allowed by law.

5. searcher

Snap-On Mr. Big Toolbox Tour...Jyoung
    j young

Published on Feb 7, 2018
    Ok boys and girls, finally, here is a fairly updated version of the Mr. Big Toolbox Tour. Again, i'm not a snap on fanboy, i just like quality tools in general. You'll also see that i like the HF impact sockets as well. Any comments welcomed, all i ask is that you try to keep it where if a smaller child was to watch that it could be something they could read and it not be vulgar to the extreme extent. Please Like/dislike, share, and subscribe if you havent. I love this community and love to share what i've acquired.

6. searcher

SNAP ON TOOL BOX TOUR & SOMETHING NEW FROM SNAP ON!
    J.C. SMITH PROJECTS

Published on Feb 3, 2018
    The only way I could explain why I need to but what I got is to show you all my tool box.

7. searcher

Cellphone borescopes-Do they SUCK?
    Stephen Cox

Published on Feb 10, 2018
    Im testing out 2 different cellphone borescopes. One is a wifi wireless one and the other is a wired micro usb scope. these borescopes are great tools to have on hand. If you become a Patron you can have a chance to win tools like these and more.

wifi borescope http://amzn.to/2C9wWxj
    micro usb wired borescope http://amzn.to/2Eic5he

Donate to my patreon https://www.patreon.com/user?u=2460169

8. searcher

SNAP-ON Tools Commonly Overlooked - Extreme Green
    802 Diesel Crew

Published on Feb 9, 2018
    It was an expensive day but we start building up those green tools! Tool Haul

9. searcher

Snap On Friday ! New Snap On Toolbox !
    Koon Trucking

Published on Feb 9, 2018
    It’s Friday so that means it is Snap On Friday ! New toolbox Friday here at the shop and we got some new tools on top of all that ! Take a look at what all we got !

Thanks for watching ! I truly appreciate each view that I get on each and every video. For those that leave a comment, I always try to reply but there’s so many video I may miss one every now and then, but thanks for taking the time to leave a comment, I really appreciate that especially as busy as we all are !
    If you aren’t subscribed to my channel, please subscribe, it doesn’t cost you a single dime ! If you like my content be sure to hit that “Bell” and it will notify you when I have a new video come out.

Be sure to join in on our normal weekly livestream on Sunday Mornings between 8-9 AM C.S.T. It’s a blast and you never know what we will end up talking about. There’s usually a good many people in there and it’s like old buddies hanging out shooting the breeze ! It will give you a chance to meet some of the awesome people in our Tool / Fix It community ! We have some truly amazing guys and gals in our community and we are truly blessed !

10. searcher

Snap on dealer truck tour part one
    Haasl tools

Published on Feb 3, 2018
    A sneak peek into my tool truck. Part one. Thank you for the support!!!!

My name is Jermey I am a snap on dealer in central Wisconsin, I love to do these videos to give you a little sneak peak into the snap on life. I appreciate all of your support. I have been a franchisee since 2011. My helper “Tracker” comes to work with me every day. You can see him in the videos from time to time sleeping or what ever working dogs do… he is a blast to have along and the customers love that he greets them every week. Along with Tracker I have an assistant named Jeremy that also works Mon-Fri with me. Some times he is on the truck other times he runs our sprinter truck. I hope you like our videos and if you do please subscribe and don’t ever be afraid to comment. Thank you once again!!!
    Email contact: haasltools@gmail.com
    I don’t sell any thing from you tube, I am only here to provide a better look at the behind the scene. I do not get paid from snap on for these videos. I do this just because I love to share the experiences I have as a dealer.
    Thank you again!!!

11. searcher

SNAP ON BJP1 MASTER BALL U-JOINT KIT, PH3050B AIR HAMMER PLUS MORE
    Haasl tools

Published on Feb 6, 2018
    A quick look at the BJP1 Master ball u-joint kit, our heavy duty PH3050B air hammer and one of my favorite little tools on the truck

12. searcher

Snap-On VS. Irwin?? Your Choice?
    j young

Published on Feb 6, 2018
    Today's video is trying to get your opinion of if you pay extra and buy the product that has been rebranded by Snap-On and have a lifetime of warranty and a piece of mind, or do you buy it from the maker and pay a whole lot less and have a shorter warranty. Plus you can buy certain pieces many times over for the amount you saved from the original purchase. Either way they will both work but i would like to know how you guys and gals feel. As always thanks for watching. Please Like/Dislike , share and Subscribe if you haven't.

13. searcher

DID THE MATCO DEALER WARRANTY MY TOOLS? I GOT SOME NEW TOOLS!
    J.C. SMITH PROJECTS

Published on Feb 9, 2018

14. searcher

Two week review US GENERAL CART & New Snap On 14.4 screwdriver!
    Andrew The Mechanic

Published on Feb 10, 2018
    My week in review and talking about my band, my two weeks of using my tool cart, be y new 44 Snap On screwdriver!

15. searcher

New Capri Tools!
    Mike's Tool Shed

Published on Feb 3, 2018
    I received some Capri tools for review. In this videos I'll be looking at their new nut driver set, screwdriver set, combination pliers and cable cutters. So far these tools look pretty damn good.

16. searcher

New Capri Tools 100 Tooth Ratcheting Wrench Set!
    TonyTheTechnician

Published on Feb 5, 2018
    Here I am going over the new Capri tools 100 tooth ratcheting wrenches in the foam tray.

17. searcher

18. searcher

New tools! Snap on Thursday!
    diesel junkie

Published on Feb 9, 2018

19. searcher

MAC DEALER DODGED ME! SO I BOUGHT SOME SNAP ON TOOLS!
    J.C. SMITH PROJECTS

Published on Feb 14, 2018
    THIS IS JUST ANOTHER FRUSTRATING DAY TRYING TO GET SOME TOOLS WARRANTIED! SAME STORY DIFFERENT DEALER!

20. searcher

21. searcher

SNAP ON DEALER AFTER HOURS, CHADS TRUCK MINI TOUR, UNBOXING A KRL1163
    Haasl tools

Published on Feb 18, 2018
    Check out a dealer after hours, visiting another dealer and taking a peek inside his truck, plus we unbox a krl1163 Masters series tool box
    My name is Jermey I am a snap on dealer in central Wisconsin, I love to do these videos to give you a little sneak peak into the snap on life. I appreciate all of your support. I have been a franchisee since 2011. My helper “Tracker” comes to work with me every day. You can see him in the videos from time to time sleeping or what ever working dogs do… he is a blast to have along and the customers love that he greets them every week. Along with Tracker I have an assistant named Jeremy that also works Mon-Fri with me. Some times he is on the truck other times he runs our sprinter truck. I hope you like our videos and if you do please subscribe and don’t ever be afraid to comment. Thank you once again!!!
    Email contact: haasltools@gmail.com
    I don’t sell any thing from you tube, I am only here to provide a better look at the behind the scene. I do not get paid from snap on for these videos. I do this just because I love to share the experiences I have as a dealer.
    Thank you again!!!

22. searcher

23. searcher

24. searcher

TOOLBOX TOUR 2018 | HFT 72" TOOL BOX W/ SIDE MOUNTS
    Ace Repair

Published on Feb 17, 2018
    This is the HFT 72" toolbox. It's a us general 72" toolbox with 2 side mounts or cabinets, whatever you want to call them! Thanks for watching.

MY CHANNEL ⤃ https://www.youtube.com/c/AceRepair

BUY PARTS HERE ⤃ https://www.propartsdirect.net/

SPARK PLUG CROSS REFERENCE ⤃ http://www.sparkplug-crossreference.com/

Due to factors beyond the control of Ace Repair, it cannot guarantee against unauthorized modifications of this information, or improper use of this information. Ace Repair assumes no liability for property damage or injury incurred as a result of any of the information contained in this video. Ace Repair recommends safe practices when working with power tools, hand tools, lifting tools, jack stands, electrical equipment, blunt instruments, chemicals, lubricants, or any other tools or equipment seen or implied in this video. Due to factors beyond the control of Ace Repair, no information contained in this video shall create any express or implied warranty or guarantee of any particular result. Any injury, damage or loss that may result from improper use of these tools, equipment, or the information contained in this video is the sole responsibility of the user and not Ace Repair.

25. searcher

Tool box tour (Cat mechanic main toolbox)
    KAMOTOVLOGS

Published on Feb 12, 2018
    I'm a heavy equipment mechanic for Caterpillar. This is a tour of my main tool box.

26. edsl48

edsl48 Silver Member Silver Miner

My son suggested we buy one of these if I saw a bargain someday. Well last Ebay bucks entered use or lose time so I popped for one. I am really glad I did because no more chances of getting my wrist broken with a standard right angle drill, plenty of power and it just sails through a 4 5/8 hole for putting in a hole for a toilet and related 4 inch pipe. These new brush less motorized tools are a big advancement from my perspective

[​IMG]