1. Have a great Memorial Weekend!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Gone Fishin'
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 5/27/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1268.30-- Silver $17.32-- Oil $49.80-- USD $97.36 --
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Redeeming Lawful Money

Discussion in 'Central Banking & Fed Reserve' started by David Merrill, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Juristic Person

Juristic Person They drew first blood Platinum Bling

The IRS is the collection agency for the Federal Reserve. The courts operate under the commercial code which has no national boundaries. Since the lawsmof commerce are only applicable to certain legal persons, a presumption must be made. Redeeming your life means contesting that presumption...and that starts with knowing who you are.

It's a hell of a battle. It amazes me how they got away with this. The assumption of power and authority is incredible!

AGG, Goldhedge and dollars like this.
  2. David Merrill

David Merrill Seeker Seeker

So it is not for you. From a valid perspective though, your comment can be completely mirrored that you are a registered belligent living your life, every registeration and endorsement as a combatant. You live terms of surrender rather than administering to government and being in control of the contracts.

Indeed one can conclude that the redemptive (kinsman redeemer) models of Ruth and Jesus are globally applied. Congress would not use a pronoun lightly!

They shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand...

Substitute people making their demand into They.

Actually I simplify the whole Libel of Review to diversity between endorsers and non-endorsers. That is to say people who contract with the Fed as state banks and those who demand to get out of banking.

3. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Modal Operator/Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Tech
    I think there is a difference between 'gold bullion', i.e., widgets and US Gold coins used as money; something to do with the definition of a dollar and the weight as defined therein? Bullion isn't it.

I agree with you if you bought 90% silver coins though....

4. David Merrill

Federal Reserve notes as stock certificates of the Fed are the crux of that whole problem. The Fed becomes an instrumentality of the US government because it is the only private corporation allowed to intentionally depreciate the value of its stock. Therefore it is a bad deal for sure to be trading depreciating stock like regular stock, redeeming gold and silver. Every time you buy you lose. Even when you sell for a profit you lose.

I know an example. Dave RAMSEY was touring with a gold trader for his Financial Peace University. They were buying up gold from the audience so they could pay off their debts. Great! The people were getting out of debt and even getting ahead like the course proposes. However the people were also aware that if only they had held on to that gold...

Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
    Goldhedge likes this.
  5. RealJack

RealJack Gold Member Gold Chaser

Referring back to the video; I'm trying to get my head around the ideas presented so I write this to help clarify it in my mind.

FRN's are loaned out at a certain percentage for their use, so every time we use an frn, we're accepting the responsibility to
    pay back that loan in the form of tax. The frn is a credit/debt instrument and all who use it owe the Federal Reserve Bank interest since the terms are accepted by signing for it. It's a loan that we've borrowed, so we're under contract to pay for the loan.

However, that isn't what we generally think is going on. We think that when we go to the bank to cash our check for payment of a transaction,
    we receive the money for the check and the deal is complete.

But instead, we've merely borrowed more cash from the bank and remain on the hook for interest, and the more of these credit instruments we borrow, the more we owe.

Remedy of this debt occurs when we consciously accept the frn as Lawful money, not as a debt instrument. We, ourselves turn the frn back into lawful money.

Receiving "lawful money" means that the transaction is complete. That there is no more responsibility toward the transaction. It's paid for. A done deal. Everyone involved in the transaction is satisfied.

And by signing the check as acceptance of frn's only as "lawful money" and keeping a record,... should be sufficient proof that no debt remains...???
    That all debt has been extinguished from that transaction. Therefore, no withholding by the .Gov to pay interest on a loan since it's not really a loan, it's a completed lawful money transaction in which you yourself have accounted for...

First, understanding the difference between Lawful Money and an frn... then accepting the frn only as signed for and recorded Lawful Money.

Sorry about the long winded rambling repeats. Am I close in understanding the gist of this?

Goldhedge likes this.
  6. David Merrill

At the beginning I started to think you were misunderstanding but then realized you are expressing it in terms of a loan instead of credit. Same thing!

You have it. I think that this example will clarify your perceptions of remedy. Many suitors have a default judgment and evidence repository in the US federal courthouse. What you are looking at is that the bank teller gave the new suitor back his original withdrawal slip after the transaction was complete.

[​IMG]

The $350 was for a Libel of Review that provides for a Default Judgment (foreign to the US) against GEITHNER as the UN US Governor for the IMF. Not as the Secretary of the Treasury. Page 8.

You are correct about obligations to perform too. Another way to say it is non-endorsement removes your signature from the "silent" part of the note - so that the only obligated parties are the Secretary and the US Treasurer. If you endorse the notes then your substance is pledged bond for the "money" created by fractional lending.

Regards,

David Merrill.

7. AGG

AGG Seeker Seeker

Agreed.

The assumption of power is actually supported [I believe] by many of the very people who should be questioning and resisting it. The 'church' has consistently taught to "submit to Govornment' as submitting to 'Higher powers' as recorded in Rom 13:1. Various translations have actually inserted 'govorning authorities' in place of 'higher powers'. A few years [or perhaps a decade] ago a memo went out from govt sources to church organizations to reinforce the 'higher powers' = govt auhtorities interpretation and teaching.

This understanding/interpretation was originally promoted by Ireneous [@150AD] while under pressure by Roman authorities to codify and publish the apolstles letters into "doctine" and statements. Ireneous did not understand [or use] the original audience relevance factors in his understandings/interpretations. Neither did he seem to understand the 40 yr transition time [of @30-70AD] between the mosaic coveant [and it's latter ends of the first century] and the confirmingly fulfilled, established and empowered [from the highest] everlasting Kingdom [of Dan 7] which is based on justification [and favor] by the law of Faith in the Entity/Character of the Creator of life, and of his approving and freeing incarnation into life. [Rom 3:24-31]

I posted a thread on Romans 13 for this very reason and for those who are interested.

In summary, rather than instructing believing souls to submit to whatever govt authority exists; Paul is instruction and specifically calling his first century believing readers to defer wrath or vengeance against their persecuters UNTO GOD Himself as Saints of the "Most HIGH GOD of Dan 7. Thus the call by Paul for them to be subject to the 'HIGHER powers'.

They were soon to be in the time of 'war with the saints' by the beast [Nero/judaism] prophecied in Dan 7 and after this the judgment of God would sit in their favor, [Dan 7] the Romans would come in 'like a flood' [Dan 9] and remove the oppression of the religious, disbelieving lawmakers from them. [Isaiah 59:Rom 11]

An attempt at a concise summary is in post 5

Last edited: Nov 2, 2012
  8. David Merrill

Thank you AGG;

I would love to get a copy of that memorandum you mentioned!

Also, I have interpreted Romans 13 differently over the years evolving with discussion and parsing out the words carefully etc. Now I am of the conclusion that Paul meant it exactly as the Christian commercial pastors read it. This is because of careful study of the Book of Acts. Paul may have been the creator of the Roman Welfare State.

Maybe you know of somebody who ran to the government dole for protection and lived off the dole for five years prior to Paul. I recall one account - largely fictional of course because there is no historical account of what happened to Paul in Rome, how he died. But this account was that a Roman soldier hated Paul for having a free government-gifted house and killed him for being a freeloading Jew. I think it was to free up the living space for more appropriate tenants.

So having fled to Felix and with a Sanhedrin issued contract on his life it makes sense that when he made it to Rome he was justifying his actions in the letter to the Romans.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. I am copying over to your thread linked above.

9. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Modal Operator/Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Tech
    It's an interesting concept - the use of debt based instruments such as the FRN.

Something to wrap your noodle around is this thought:

If an FRN is debt and you get paid in debt and you pay your monthly debts - how does one pay off a debt with a debt...? :hmmmm2:

10. David Merrill

That is the basis for the first lien by the Treasury - you can only discharge a debt with credit (debt).

[​IMG]

11. minimus

minimus Banned

Its probably the single most difficult concept to convey to the average person, that there is absolutely no money in circulation, that the entire monetary system is and has been bankrupt since 1933.

You might not be surprised at how emotional people get when confronted with the facts.

I don't disturb them anymore. WSHTF they'll be looking for a scapegoat and my name might come up in conversation ...

12. David Merrill

13. minimus

minimus Banned

Yes, McFadden tried to warn us. Under the existing monetary order there must be a synthetic structured shortage of currency to support its value.

Evidence of that shortage is in the banking physical cash reserves.

But the total debt clock has an accelerating movement, each minute is shorter than the prior minute, the exponential function of compounded debt.

Everything becomes collateral for the currency. Its biblical in proportion.

14. David Merrill

That is why I overturned all that on September 11, 2001 (30 Day Judgment).

Furthermore I maintain the Bill of Exchange from OCC Regulation by Refusal for Cause on the Basel Accord and final rule.

[​IMG]

Give it whatever credit you might but there is no denying that I am giving it full faith and credit. It is backed by a perpetual inheritance. Look at Article VI:

[​IMG]

15. minimus

minimus Banned

The default judgement ... and a lien ... ?

And yes, the G10 (now the G20) banksters power grab over international debts (international debt consolidation), that's quick footwork on your part to secure it from their clutches, tell them to stick their bogus claim where the sun don't shine !

I can only imagine how fragile this document could be without eternal vigilance ...

Could yours be the most valuable bill of exchange in existence ?

The suit was won by default. The lien has cured ? The bill has been sent but there's no real money to pay the debt.

And now the funny money creditors have become your debtors ?

16. David Merrill

Yes! It is worth all the money in the world.

But if you believe that debt is worth something (derivative) to anybody but the creditor, that debt can be bought and sold as money and value then you can continue ignoring my BoE. My BoE is based in buying and selling debt as absurd.

The lien has cured?

Thirty-day Judgment was on September 11, 2001. Look at the dates. That BoE was published in July, came due in August exactly 31 days before September 11.

Regards,

David Merrill.

From Ernest Shurtleff's Science of Mind:

[​IMG]

17. minimus

minimus Banned

You just described the limits of the average "honest" money advocate, you tread on their interest bearing instruments of servitude.

Reality has no place in investment land - where the living owe everything to the walking dead.

The twist of logic, where reason serves self is when they parrot - "they didn't have to borrow" .... "they didn't have to sign" ....

The logic escapes me. Every other specie on the planet has survived by the common code of sacrifice for the next generation. Any adult mammal will sacrifice its own life to feed and protect its young. Only "civilized" man would burden its young with debt and war to prolong the life and comfort of the oldest generation.

Debt as money is not progress, its de-evolution.

solarion likes this.
  18. David Merrill

I feel evolved... maybe even arrived.

Here is the same dichotomy explained another way:

[​IMG]

That requirement means that the people enjoying the net income at church are at the time corporations! However they are not corporations - yet. But they could be considered future corporations under §508; they are just taking a long time to fill out the §501(c)(3) application?

Looking at §508 we find Mandatory Exception for Corporations Sole - like municipal officers (priests). The Mayor is a great example of that kind of office. Or the Pope within the Vatican too. But how about this example?

[​IMG]

AGG likes this.
  19. AGG

AGG Seeker Seeker

Do you think this relates to "lawful people" justified by faith in the Creator incarnate through the law of faith in his incarnation in Jesus?
    Rom 3:24-31?

Or could it also be performed simply for economic theory and taxation.

Can a U.S. citizen expect to redeem lawful money and be a non participant and non advocate of the federal debt and federal reserve banking laws, or are they subjugate to Congresses monetary system by virtue of being a U.S. citizen?

Isn't it interesting that The Fed Reserve Act, voting for U.S. senators, [from what I was told] and the 16 amendement coincided around 1913?

Last edited: Apr 17, 2013
  20. minimus

minimus Banned

I think David could answer that more accurately but I think the "citizen" is a legal title of a subject. If we act in the capacity of title, office or agent we subject our self to the jurisdiction of the commercial venue.

We are who we say we are. Legal fictions can only act like they are real.

A title was prepared for us at birth, we assumed the roles created for us in the commercial world.

The living soul animate the fictions, the fictions are the property of the commercial creators ..... now who controls the living ?

21. David Merrill

Neoteros v. anthropos.

Citizens became state banks in 1933. If you demand lawful money then you quit state banking and can be a citizen, or not. You end your contract with the Fed. In other words you can be the full or legal name and still get a full refund of your withholdings because you no longer endorse the Fed's private credit.

[​IMG]

22. AGG

AGG Seeker Seeker

Yo'll have to expand that for me, if it's relavant.

23. AGG

AGG Seeker Seeker

Iin the code a 'citizen' is defined as one who owes his 'allegience' to a state; and in respect to 14th amendment, one who has been knowingly naturalized and is 'subject to' the jurisdiction of the U.S. A 'State" couild be defined as a collection of statutes or a system of ideologies; likely among other definitions. The code also declares that 'citizenship' and 'residency' are not convertible terms. They are not equal. It also states simply that one who is not a citizen is simply classed as an alien.

Thus, if one has become a 14th amendment 'citizen' of the U.S. of subject to U.S. congress's ideologies, beliefs, and volunteers to be under their exclusive jurisdiction and so forth, then they are likely also subject to their statutes including the federal reserve debt.

Remember that one of the clauses of the 14th barred questioning the federal debt. It's 'citizens' cannot question or oppose what would later [1913, 1933] become the money of Congress and the private federal reserve, i.e. the international bankers paper money.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2012
  24. minimus

minimus Banned

Sweet ! A sample of a non endorsement of deposit to account would be appropriate.

Something to counter act the banks micro signature/endorsement line when withdrawing too.

[​IMG]

Thanks in advance, David.

AGG likes this.
  25. David Merrill

Neoteros is a Greek term used for Man in the New Testament. Much more common is antropos. Neoteros is also New Creature. Regenerate man.

AGG likes this.
  26. David Merrill

I have lots of examples of non-endorsement. I like this one. Simply make your demand in most banks - if they require that you sign your demand - fine.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2012
  27. AGG

AGG Seeker Seeker

Though not used in a banking transaction but at the bottom of a billing;

"Payments recieved in Lawful Money from without the [federal] United States and from non sect 871 sources."

See 26 cfr 1.1-1 a-c

For banking, I think that one is to use a W-8 or substitue, when opening checking and other financial accounts.
    A signiature guarantee is used to authorizes one's "U.S" citiizenship and allegience status for tax purposes when opening an account. Banks use a signiature guarantee, like a w-9 is used for self employment, to affirm U.S. citizenship status. A W-8 negates and disaffirms that status. Regular checking account interst isn't 'taxable' for NRA's [non resident aliens] according to CFR 1.1441....and various w-8 instructions, though I'd likely stay away from interest bearing checking anyhow.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2012
  28. David Merrill

You verify that the real diversity of citizenship is between those in contract with the Fed and those non-endorsing the Fed.

29. minimus

minimus Banned

"Diversity of Citizenship"

A critical, must read and save link in above post.

30. David Merrill

31. minimus

minimus Banned

Listed here is a default judgement against Timothy Geithner (who's acting as a foreign agent) and therefore breaks the seizure of the plaintiff, his income, his body and all his property from the federal debt.

Does anyone on this forum have a clue how fricking big this is ?

If other forum members think their life and property is not under seizure .... think again.

You own nothing under a de jure bankrupt government.

Keep dropping these bomb shells, David !

There's much here to learn.

32. David Merrill

This forum is a delightful echo chamber. There is a brain trust too. These are carefully regulated release valves for the highly compressed information infrastructure called money. The plan has always been to "collapse" the gold back to $42.22/troy ounce. Look in the Footnotes.

[​IMG]

My objective is to go through this "crash" as smoothly as possible. It will simply be bringing gold back into the system - swapping SDR's back out for the gold when the absurdity of trading government debt (trafficking in human flesh and bond) is realized.

[​IMG]

Thank you for pointing out the importance of this career path. Yesterday in the grocery store I came across two people ready for this news, spontaneously in passing. Interesting! I was there to buy one item and people are starving for this.

David Merrill.

TRYNEIN likes this.
  33. AGG

AGG Seeker Seeker

I still like Robert Mitchells website "Supremelaw.org" His 'Cracking the federal zone" help one to acknowledge the difference between the former rebublic and the U.S of D.C. and of Article 1, Sect 8.

34. David Merrill

That sounds like a good book.

35. Po'boy

Po'boy Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter

How do we not have lawful money aka gold and silver coin?

They have been minting GAE and SAE since around '86 thanks to Ron Paul slipping it into a tax reform bill I believe.

People can still buy sell and trade with gold and silver coin.

I have done the us12sec 411 non endorsement it worked for a while then boa said no mass.

I have better things to do than follow up trying to get them to follow the law much easier to ask for payment from your customer in the form you prefer.

36. TRYNEIN

TRYNEIN Gold Member Gold Chaser

Ragnarok and newmisty like this.
  37. David Merrill

An evidence repository helps. Who is "boa"? [Boss of Account?]

You and me both though - just pay me cash. I suppose that if cash were impossible I would accept a paycheck but that has not happened yet. I charge one time and continue working for that - teaching the lesson plan.

P.S. Thank you TRYNEIN!

Po'boy likes this.
  38. Po'boy

BOA=Bank of America.

Thanks for the info and it was fun for a while, lead to a few interesting conversations with bank employees.

39. David Merrill

You are welcome!

If you ever want to implement the full Lesson Plan get a look here.

40. Po'boy

Will do I know it isn't easy stick'in it out there. Many thanks.

:thumbs_up: