1. Snow and cold in the North as winter returns
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have a great weekend!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 2/25/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1258.30-- UP 19.20 Silver $18.33-- UP 30 Oil $53.99-- UP 21 USD $101.09 -- UP 14 tics Based on near term futures contract--- At JMB Current price AGE 2017 $1309.66 (1), SAE $21.82 (20)

Redeeming Lawful Money

Discussion in 'Central Banking & Fed Reserve' started by David Merrill, Oct 21, 2012.

1. solarion

solarion Gold Member Gold Chaser

This is not the best example, but I think illustrates the point.

[​IMG]

Later series did away with any mention of the barbaric relic but maintained that it could be redeemed, just doesn't specify what one would receive whilst redeeming it.

Apologies if this has been posted in this thread previously. I read it once, but it has been awhile.

Mujahideen and Hystckndle like this.
  2. David Merrill

David Merrill Seeker Seeker

Good example. Lawful money by simple English grammar cannot be Federal Reserve notes as found in
    § 16 of the Fed Act and Title 12 USC §411. Furthermore the pronoun indicates that People may be substituted in the Redemption process.

People shall be redeemed in lawful money on demand...

In this light, why would somebody ever redeem currency? Has currency ever felt sin?

3. David Merrill

Search Treasury faqs legal tender.

Both United States Notes and Federal Reserve Notes are parts of our national currency and both are legal tender. They circulate as money in the same way. However, the issuing authority for them comes from different statutes. United States Notes were redeemable in gold until 1933, when the United States abandoned the gold standard. Since then, both currencies have served essentially the same purpose, and have had the same value. Because United States Notes serve no function that is not already adequately served by Federal Reserve Notes, their issuance was discontinued, and none have been placed in to circulation since January 21, 1971.

The Federal Reserve Act of 1913 authorized the production and circulation of Federal Reserve notes. Although the Bureau of Engraving and Printing (BEP) prints these notes, they move into circulation through the Federal Reserve System. They are obligations of both the Federal Reserve System and the United States Government. On Federal Reserve notes, the seals and serial numbers appear in green.

United States notes serve no function that is not already adequately served by Federal Reserve notes. As a result, the Treasury Department stopped issuing United States notes, and none have been placed into circulation since January 21, 1971.

I want to offer source materials first so read this Letter of Explanation from the Secretary before you go into this article that really opened up a lot of my research development. That latter article comes with an alert that there are some points I disagree with, but other points combined with my experiences drafting remedy actually explained a lot to me, that I integrated into the process and led to a boatload of success stories.

4. AGG

AGG Seeker Seeker

Muha; Not sure what juliard v greenman was about but 1884 Would have been after and during reconstruction. It would have been part of the increase of federal (central) power through the 14th. Thus the jurisdiction of it and the fed reserve act may have been related to 14th amendment.

It was also in the time realm of lincolns war debt (U.S.) notes.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2016
  5. itchy166

itchy166 Seeker

I honestly mean no offense, but what is it you are trying to accomplish? Is there an easier way to do it? Why does it matter whose laws you fall under and in what capacity? They are all arbitrary anyway.

6. David Merrill

Interestingly one finds that the IRS will find a way to pay up penalties and interest when they delay.

7. itchy166

itchy166 Seeker

You kind of dodged the question there.

My point is that it is much easier to just operate outside of the system than it is to try to revert it back to a historical benchmark.

8. michael59

michael59 heads up-butts down Platinum Bling

20 years logging
    http://monetarywatch.com/2016/04/arizona-taking-steps-to-allow-freer-money/

Notice in the article that:
    Notice the unbacked statement? This is why you cannot pay your mortgage with federal reserve notes. This must mean that they are just portable accounting notes. This also must mean that full faith and credit is what happens when you affix your signature to a check, or receive a check.

So money has always been fictional or just an account notation.....I just don't know how I would redeem something like that.

solarion likes this.
  9. David Merrill

Once remedy is understood, it is much easier to operate with trust law. Full refund of withholdings is like a 30% pay raise, with the blessing of the IRS agent and attorneys.

One high income employee/suitor on the brain trust is finding the IRS attorneys trying to call his use of true name (First Middle) identity theft. Click Here. I suggested in his Refusal for Cause clerk instruction that he use a notary public and get a commission certificate for that notary from the Secretary of State. That way the State validates his identity while he refuses for cause the presentment and publishes it on PACER too. Very clever.

But it goes to show how the IRS attorneys are trying to prompt him into fear, this time about his identity. If the IRS just wants identity verification why would they want him to be ready to re-discuss the Return amounts and methods when he contacts them at the IRS?

Attached Files:

10. David Merrill

Start by making your demand:

Click here for video.

11. David Merrill

Apparently the Maine Republic is showing my video about the Fed.

Click Here.

12. David Merrill

So worth bumping...

13. 789

789 New Member

Sec. 16. Federal reserve notes, to be issued at the discretion of the Federal Reserve Board for the purpose of making advances to Federal reserve banks through the Federal reserve agents as hereinafter set forth and for no other purpose, are hereby authorized. The said notes shall be obligations of the United States and shall be receivable by all national and member banks and Federal reserve banks and for all taxes, customs, and other public dues. They shall be redeemed in gold on demand at the Treasury Department of the United States, in the city of Washington, District of Columbia, or in gold or lawful money at any Federal reserve bank.

"lawful money" meant United States notes (greenbacks); it meant US notes to those who drafted the federal reserve act

arminius and Goldhedge like this.
  14. David Merrill

That is right on!

15. arminius

arminius Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter

420 healer

16. David Merrill

There is a learning curve. This is an email exchange so read it from the bottom up:

You always have my blessing David, I am very excited about some of the changes I'm seeing lately.

May I copy and paste that on www.lawfulmoneytrust ? Under Christopher

Hey David,

So in relation to last week's conundrum at the local Wells Fargo bank when depositing my checks with the 12 USC 114 stamp, today was a very AWESOME experience. Today I had the privilege of another new Teller only this time the Bank Manager came walking up to her and myself as soon as I walked over, I said Hi to him and he to me as well, he smiled and just said "I want to make sure there are no issues today" and when the teller asked me about the stamp on the back all I said was "it's a part of my signature" and she responded, "well ok then". That's it, nothing more. It seems the Bank Manager must've instructed the tellers to let me be from now on. It was a very surreal experience.

Sincerely,

Christopher

Yeah, I asked for the reasoning in writing as to why I can't deposit the check and that's when she started to back track, I think she got mad when I asked what her background was that gave her the right to deny what my signature should be.

BTW - let me know if they actually stop you depositing or cashing your check. If you have a copy of the Signature Card that will likely be enough anyway. If the manager says no, ask him to give you a copy with a True and Correct notary, that will be dated recently. Things like that.​

Lol, that's funny, ok I'll keep that in mind. Thanks David!

Experience with other suitors -

You just need to keep smiling like CHRIST until they get used to it. You may hear "One more time." - a few more times.​

Hey David,

So I've been cashing every employment check at the same bank since I opened the USC 112 account with them, with all of the appropriate paperwork and stamps. I cash them every Friday, today there was a new teller who thought she could try and railroad me, she tried telling me it's illegal to have a stamp on the back of the check, and when I politely explained to her the scenario, including how the stamp is a part of my signature, she was unwilling to cash it. She went and talked to the bank manager who helped me set this account up and told her that he has no problem cashing the check today but not in the future and that the manager apparently didn't know I was stamping EVERY check EVERY week this way since the account opened without a single teller giving me issue.

Long story short is there anything else I can do so that this doesn't happen? I sign Christopher Middle. with the stamp, and I'm wondering if I need to change my signature on file at the bank to the stamp verbiage. Thanks David!

REO 54 likes this.
  17. <SLV>

<SLV> Gold Member Gold Chaser

I did this in Denver 10 years ago - called the FRB and told them I was bringing $1,000 in FRNs to exchange them for lawful money. I was met with bewilderment. I emailed them the relevant law, and still they were baffled. I asked them what lawful money was, and they could not answer. They said they would just exchange my FRNs for more FRNs. When I actually said I was on my way to make the exchange they told me that I was not allowed there, and security would prohibit me from entering.

Goldhedge and REO 54 like this.
  18. David Merrill

Yep. I remember.

The demand is all that is required of you. Make the demand. When you make the demand, you will receive US notes in the form of Fed notes.