LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Sr Site Supporter
- Apr 2, 2010
I wonder how long RFK Jr. will live ?
Red highlights by TAEZZAR
Robert F Kennedy Jr's proposed vaccine safety panel on behalf of President Donald Trump was never green-lighted, so he's taking matters into his own hands and will now be directing all of his focus to cleaning up the vaccine industry.
Kennedy says, "The regulatory agencies have been captured by the industries that they're supposed to regulate. The government officials, Congress have (all) been corrupted by huge influxes of money from the pharmaceutical industry...and now, the industry is going state-by-state across the country to try to get legislation passed to remove that last barrier, the parents, the mothers of these children and taking away from them their ability to make healthcare decisions for their children."
The regulatory agencies aren't the only ones being bought out. Referring to his film, Trace Amounts about toxic mercury in vaccines getting no media coverage Kennedy says, "I talked to Roger Ailes [then CEO of FOX News], who I have known since I was 17 years old, he's very sympathetic with this issue and saw the film Trace Amounts. I said to him, 'I just want to go on one of your shows. Nobody will allow me to talk about this or debate me.' He said to me, 'I can't allow you on any of them. I'd have to fire any of my hosts that allowed you on my station.' Because he said, 'My news division gets up to 70% of advertising revenues during non-election years from the pharmaceutical companies'."
Those interests that would seek to obstruct clarity on this subject have propagated the canard that there is an argument between "pro-vaccine" and "anti-vaccine" sides. Kennedy makes it clear that his efforts are not "anti-vaccine" but "pro-vaccine safety."
Here are his Six Steps to Vaccine Safety:
1. Subject vaccines to the same rigorous approval process as other drugs. While non-vaccine drugs cause tens of thousands of deaths each year, and would rank 9th among all causes of death if overdoses were included, even these drugs are still subject to higher safety standards than vaccines.
Considering that vaccines are administered in growing numbers to the youngest and most at-risk members of society (infants and children), the importance of this change cannot be overstated.
2. Mandate reporting of adverse vaccine-related events. Vaccine-related injuries have led to about $3.6 billion in compensation from the government-created VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Safety Reporting System) since 1986, despite that being the year when vaccine makers were granted legal immunity from being sued, even in cases where their products have caused serious harm.
The Project hopes to automate the VAERS and VSD (Vaccine Safety Datalink) systems to shed more light on the growing numbers of vaccine injury victims.
3. Ensure that all officials involved with making Federal vaccine approvals and recommendations are free from conflicts-of-interest. This problem is rampant in the industry, especially at the CDC, which has routinely allowed scientists with conflicts-of-interest to serve on influential advisory committees making recommendations on vaccine policy, as noted in a recent House Government Reform Committee staff report published last February.
4. Re-evaluate all vaccines recommended by the CDC's Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices prior to adoption of evidence-based guidelines. The current vaccine system has not been adequately tested for safety, especially with children and considering the growing vaccine schedule (up to 73 doses by the time kids reach age 18 in the US).
5. Study what makes some individuals more susceptible to vaccine injury. Considering the amount of catastrophic vaccine injury stories that have flooded the Internet and the $3.6 billion payout for vaccine injuries, this is a concern for many parents.
6. Support fully informed consent and individual rights to refuse vaccination. While mandatory vaccine supporters push for "herd immunity", individuals are being injured in the process. Where there is risk, the freedom to refuse must be protected.
Video: (3 mins):
The regulatory agencies aren't the only ones being bought out. Referring to his film, RFK Jr - Six Steps to Vaccine Safety