1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Rhonda Rousey gets KTFO! Ouch that hurt....

Discussion in 'Golf, Football, and all Ball sports' started by BarnacleBob, Dec 31, 2016.

1. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

Mujahideen likes this.
  2. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    Who??

3. Jean84

Jean84 New Member

Investor
    Well that was a pretty bad way to lose. Guess it wasn't her day of "return", but come on, we know what she can do, give her some time. I believe in her.

4. louky

louky Silver Member Silver Miner

UFC greed ruined MMA, sadly. I watched every Pride and UFC event from inception. You had to obtain them on VHS back in the day after it was removed from PPV. Now it's watered down product with events every week, without the talent level to support it. I haven't watched an event in 2-3 years I'm guessing.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
  5. louky

I seem to recall Jones vs Sonnen Apr 27, 2013, but I don't see many memorable matchups all the way back to 2010

6. louky

143 UFC events from 1993 to 2010

265 since 2010

It would be different if the sport didn't have such a tremendous talent gap from say NBA/NFL, etc, but it's a bunch of cans with one good match up per year, maybe. It's so bad, they've resorted to women. Use to, the number of events matched the talent level. Then they tried to turn it into a mainstream sport, but don't pay the wages to draw enough legitimate talent.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2017
  7. louky

[​IMG]

got abs?

[​IMG]

8. louky

Havent thought about mma in years. Checked google to see what Sak up to and they just put him in HOF. Haha, nice

[​IMG]

9. searcher

Stealing the show! Ronda Rousey and fiancé Travis Browne will MARRY on the day of Floyd Mayweather's hotly-anticipated boxing match against their fellow UFC fighter Conor McGregor
    • UFC president Dana White revealed today that the two UFC fighters are tying the knot on Saturday, the day of the highly-anticipated match up in Las Vegas
    • Dana admitted that he said he'd go to their wedding before he realized it was the same day of the reigning UFC lightweight champion's fight against Mayweather
    • Ronda, a former UFC bantamweight champion, said last month that she and Travis were going to be getting married in Hawaii, his home state
    • The couple confirmed their engagement in April after nearly two years together
    • There wedding comes eight months after Ronda suffered a humiliating 48-second defeat to UFC fighter Amanda Nunes in December

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4824614/Ronda-Rousey-married-Mayweather-boxing-day.html#ixzz4qsfjP1yK
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

10. louky

Never heard of that can, but LOL at celebrating a victory over josh barnett. That steroid abuser was washed up like 10 years ago. I guess the UFC is so desperate for "talent" to pump out crappy cards, they unbanned him.

[​IMG]

11. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

Just heard Jon Jones threw another dirty urine (steroids) post-fight test, after the Cormier "Win" [?]
    upload_2017-8-26_21-47-31.jpeg
    Can You Say "Psychologically Dependent" ?? I knew You could.

12. searcher

RONDA ROUSEY TRAINER WANTS ROUSEY TO RETURN AFTER 2 BACK-TO-BACK STOPPAGES TO FACE CRIS CYBORG (WOW)
    BOXINGEGO

Published on Sep 19, 2017
    EGO OF BOXINGEGO (FORMERLY EGOSWORLD1) Ronda Rousey trainer trippin lol speaks Rousey returning for one more fight 50/50 chance on returning. “I want [Cris Cyborg],” Tarverdyan said on The MMA Hour. “When I trained Ronda, I know Ronda could beat Cyborg. I know that. Cyborg is too slow.”

SOURCE: https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/9/18...

Mujahideen likes this.
  13. GOLDBRIX

GOLDBRIX God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh Site Supporter Platinum Bling

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Naw, Rhonda is not right in the head right now. She is planning on a WWE Contract for now.
    Which maybe a good thing. She stays active, and lets Vince or "Trip" plan out her story-line. She'll go out and work 15-25 minutes five nights a week, learn to do better interviews, and still be able to work on movie deals.
    I read somewhere she may be coming into the cast of "The Expendables" series.

searcher likes this.
  14. Professur

Professur Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Pretty sure she's already appeared in The Expendables. Yep ... #3, as Luna. She's graduated from being the moon to seeing stars

searcher likes this.
  15. GOLDBRIX

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    CORRECT but they did not kill her off which keeps the door open for Expend. #4 ,....

searcher likes this.
  16. searcher

CRIS CYBORG RE: RIPS RONDA ROUSEY "JOKE" COACH WANTED RR BEFORE 2 KOS SAID SHE COULD BEAT MAYWEATHER
    BOXINGEGO

Published on Sep 19, 2017
    EGO OF BOXINGEGO (FORMERLY EGOSWORLD1) CRIS CYBORG JUSTINO REPLIES TO EDMOND RONDA ROUSEY'S COACH CALLING FOR ROUSEY TO FACE CYBORG IF SHE DECIDES TO FIGHT AGAIN.

SOURCE: https://www.instagram.com/p/BZOmpj8FH...

17. Ensoniq

Ensoniq Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Free Marketeer
    Steroids or not it was great to see big mouth Cormier beat down to the point of tears.

Nice head kick, nice elbow and creative calf kick trip

(Ouch)

spinalcracker likes this.
  18. GOLDBRIX

Jones can not lay off the PEDs = "Psycho"
    Cormier can not beat Jones. Jones is in Cormier's head = Another type of "Psycho" case.

19. searcher

RONDA ROUSEY JOINING WWE WRESTLING AFTER 2 BACK-TO-BACK KO LOSSES; WWE CONTRACT IN WORKS
    BOXINGEGO

Published on Dec 6, 2017
    RONDA ROUSEY WWE RUN...COMING SOON. EGO OF BOXINGEGO (FORMERLY EGOSWORLD1) REACTS.

Ensoniq likes this.
  20. Ensoniq

Ensoniq Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Free Marketeer
    If talk scant beat em; pose

searcher likes this.
  21. GOLDBRIX

Pro-Rassellin' the Athletes are agile, smart, can protect themselves in stunts, and are rough. Finishes are planned, the rest is on those involved. Barring injuries they are performing 5 days a week ( WWE). Those working "outlaw" promotions and independent can work every day, two, three, or four shows on weekends, or whenever or wherever they want. A match can go as long as an hour ( Ric Flair's nickname "The sixty minute man" had more than one connotation to it) . Most are twenty minutes, or 10-15 minutes once the performers are in the ring. There are Squash Matches when a promoter wants to "get over" his "man" for future events.

UFC/ MMA - those athletes are tough. Far more dangerous as both combatants are attempting to win. Fighters have to take 30 days off before their next match. Those who get knock-out are out 90 days and back after a medical examine. A regular match has Three Five minute rounds. Championships have Five Five minute rounds.

searcher likes this.
  22. searcher