1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

RINO Rout of 2018 Begins

Discussion in 'Politics Forum (Local/National/World)' started by Irons, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Ensoniq

Ensoniq Non-Black Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Free Marketeer
    I'm still strongly on board the Trump train despite him cooking up,a debt ceiling increase with the enemy

The Rino's wanted a fight avoiding long term kick if the can so they could skip the issue at midterms

Now if Trump just signs a continuing resolution without real meat on the bones the next go round - then I'd be out.

I want wall funding, breaking of the gov Union, tax cut type stuff

2. Mujahideen

Mujahideen Black Member Midas Member

Trump himself is a RINO.

D-FENZ, Irons and mayhem like this.
  3. Someone_else

Someone_else Gold Member Gold Chaser

You could be right. I won't argue with you because he has sided very terribly with many evils. But I can't look into his soul and judge his decisions regarding the battles he is fighting. The evil is so empowered, I don't expect any improvement. But I do hope for something. If not, at least the evil ones were disappointed.

the_shootist and Surface like this.
  4. hammerhead

hammerhead Not just a screen name Gold Chaser

Congress is where the action is. As POTUS, DJT has demonstrated that most of Congress if not all is communistic. Trump was never a man to sit back and watch and he will take what he has and work with it. Sad to say but if the tide doesn't change under 45's rule, it is going to stay that way no matter who is at the helm.

mayhem likes this.
  5. nickndfl

nickndfl Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Steve Bannon is right. There is a populist revolution going on and the 2020 election will decide if it's a leftist or a right wing one.

6. Mujahideen

Trump would have signed TrumpCare had it made it to his desk... In what world does a conservative sign a national healthcare bill?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...ics/donald-trump-election-democrat/index.html

Trump is a RINO Neocon who is surrounded by Goldman Sachs bankers. I can't believe people on this forum are still holding on when all the facts are there in your face with a simple google search.

mayhem likes this.
  7. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    Well, the guy is the POTUS. Who you suggest we get behind now? For the people who simply can't stand Trump there's always Germany or France if the US isn't cutting it. I hear Europe is a great place to live if you can 'keep your head' and stay out of the way of the 'vehicles of peace' of there.

8. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Which reminds me, I need to order more ammo

nickndfl likes this.
  9. Mujahideen

I'm not sure what Germany, France or Europe has to do with the USA... try that pathetic argument on someone else. The sooner people stop electing and supporting RINOs the better we will all be.

RINOs empower liberals; a liberal could never stand up to a conservative in a real debate.

Goldhedge likes this.
  10. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    I noticed you didn't answer my question. I don't have any alternatives either. All I see are Dims and RINOs everywhere.

11. Mujahideen

Support conservatives. What do you expect me to say?

People need to drop this emotional feeling for trump for talking tough and beating Hillary, he's another RINO.

12. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Can you point them out to me? Please walk me through it.

I see a lot of talking heads telling me that if we get them into office they can fix everything for us, the people. I'm not certain but, based on the last 60 years of politics I've personally witnessed, I think those type of people aren't being totally honest with us.

Last edited: Sep 9, 2017
    nickndfl likes this.
  13. Flight2gold

Flight2gold Silver Member Silver Miner Site Supporter ++

pilot
    @the_shootist
    Whoever said honesty and politics were synonymous ? :))
    On another point, big picture, I believe what were all witnessing is a slow motion video of the world reserve currency faltering and shifting to another.
    Divided loyalties, dishonesty in your face, irrational behavior, labels, name calling and violence.
    Unfortunately its only destined to get worse, if we look at history.

the_shootist likes this.
  14. Irons

Irons Deep Sixed Site Supporter Mother Lode

Complex statement and true to a point. What President Trump is is the first third party candidate to make it to the presidency and he did it by riding on the fetid corpse of the former republican party. Third party candidates never make it very far because the two party system has all of the campaign apparatus already in place.
    The offices, the people, the connections, the fundraising etc. That shit is huge.

Now is Trump a republican? Yes he is if you look at the traditional republican party from decades ago, he is not a republican if you use the mcconnell, boehner, ryan etc example of republicans. Trump opposes the left so using the republican party of 2017 as a guide he is third party, but he is going to change the republican party back into what it once was.
    Right now the only difference between schumer/ pelosi and mcconnell/ryan is schumer/pelosi are honest. They are leftists but they are open about it. You can deal with people you disagree with when you know where they stand and Trump will do that to get what he wants done.

Mcconnell/ryan are leftists too but they lie about it. Lying leftists = republican party of 2017 and don't get me started on the lying leftist cunts who call themselves conservatives. They are nothing but filthy whores who happen to dress and lie better. No offence to any honest whores.
    Somewhere out there @ 10:45 AM John Boehner is sipping his third glass of scotch for the day and thanking God he is no longer in congress.

Over the next few years we are going to see the republican party turn back into a party that opposes the left. Positions of power within the party are going to shift to people who agree with MAGA and away from RINO's. Some will be people who are already in congress stepping up to the plate and others will be new people we vote in over the next few election cycles. WE still have a lot of work to do, President Trump can't do all of it on his own. Trump will continue to expose the RINO's and we need to eliminate them.
    Candidate Donald Trump said "The republican party doesn't know how to win, I am going to teach them." They will learn or they will be eliminated, period.

What we the people voted for is somebody who fights the left and is pro America, party lines be dammed. The mcconnell/ryan republican party is desperately trying to hang on to the corrupt corpse they helped create.

We the people will win but it is going to take some time and for fucks sake we have to stay focused on the goal.

15. Irons

Remember unlike the republicans in congress, nobody owns President Trump.

The Nuclear Option: Trump’s Rebuke of Washington GOP Should Surprise No One

[​IMG]

by CHARLES HURT8 Sep 20171,190

The swamp gets sloshed! Republicans stunned! GOP reeling! Blindsided!
    Blindsided? Seriously?

President Trump cuts a dirty little deal with Democrats and the swamp rats are surprised? They scurry for cover like cockroaches when the lights flick on.

Holy frog juice, these people are even dumber than we thought. These swamp denizens are even more delusional than we thought.
    And these people are supposed to be political experts.

The hopeless debt-addled addicts in Congress got sent to rehab after last November’s intervention election, and ever since they keep promising they really learned their lesson this time. Now we find they are still doped up — meth-rotted teeth, glassy-eyed — and still shooting up treasury ink.

Rep. Kevin Cramer, North Dakota Republican, said he “gasped” when he learned of Mr. Trump’s deal with the devilish Democrats.

“Wow,” he said. “I was at dinner last night where that was not in anybody’s dream.”

Former Senate GOP leader Trent Lott cringed over how “embarrassing” it was to have the president lay bare such a split with Republicans in Congress.

Somebody needs to reread “The Masque of the Red Death.”

We have on our hands an economic, bureaucratic and political plague, and these people in the swamp are still clutching their pearls, gasping into their lace gloves and fretting over proper manners at the garden party that went broke long, long ago.

Let’s review: Since the start of the year, President Trump has tried working with Republicans. He gave them a sterling, phenomenal Supreme Court justice.

Despite all the venom from so many Republicans in Washington during last year’s general election, Mr. Trump helped the party keep seats in all four special elections where Republicans competed.

And despite the acrimony, Mr. Trump has been generous in explaining to Washington Republicans all the things that matter most to actual voters in America. He has worked strenuously to make good on the promises that got him — and many Republicans — elected last year.

For their part, Republicans refuse to hear Mr. Trump’s advice. They backstab him and leak fake stories to the fake media about his White House.

They join in with the barking, mouth-frothing hyenas to investigate this Russia canard and threaten the president’s family and personal fortune.

They call him a racist because he — rightly — called out the leftist thugs who agitate for a race war in this country.

And, finally, these syphilitic Washington Republicans are, apparently, constitutionally incapable of actually accomplishing anything.

Forget that Mr. Trump got elected promising to repeal Obamacare. Republicans have won four straight elections on that very same promise!

And they can’t even get that done, even as Mr. Trump stands at the end of Pennsylvania Avenue, holding his pen, weeping ink.

Yet these bozos are surprised that Mr. Trump finally had enough and is now playing footsie with Democrats?

And these are the “good guys” in Washington. Dear Lord, help us!

Charles Hurt can be reached at churt@washingtontimes.com; follow him on Twitter via @charleshurt.

gary lacey10 minutes ago

Hurricane Harvey had just tore the hell out of Texas and Trump was trying to get Republicans to act, to get needed resources to the people and..........the Republicans wanted to play games,screw the people........another chance to make Trump look bad.
    The Republicans showed the American people that they aren't ready for the reins of power, they're still stuck in campaign mode for the next election.........got to get those bribes.
    Obamacare "F" the people, tax cuts, "F" the people, the wall and immigrantion, "F" the American people..........BUT we can help ILLEGAL ALIENS

• JBrickley23 minutes ago
      Merely a warning shot across the bow. Wait till the 2018 election cycle, if they don't start working to Make America Great Again they are going to be replaced by those who will. 2020 may be a slaughter as well. The GOPe talk a good game at election time but when push comes to shove they are turning their back on the people who elected them. All Trump has to do is start putting resources against the incumbents and if it comes down to it, he will publicly shame them by calling them out. The approval ratings on Congress are lower than ever. There is much work to be done and they have accomplished just about zero.
    RStandal23 minutes ago
    Good comments. it is curious how congress thinks it can trash THEIR President at every turn, do nothing to advance the agenda he was elected on, and then think he should keep his mouth shut and just go along. Where have they been the last 18 months? He fights, and he just gave you clowns a black eye, so what to do now? How about pull up your little boy pants and do what you said you were going to do for the last 8 years. I'll bet President Trump will help.

/

Glasgow and Goldhedge like this.
  16. andial

andial Sir Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Question Sir, what about the freedom caucus? they are good people should they start rallying around their own and bail from the Ryan McConnel wing and make seperate deals with Trump?

Glasgow, Irons and Ensoniq like this.
  17. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Modal Operator/Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Tech
    Trump is a 'get things done' boss...or else you're FIRED!!

He can't 'fire' them, but what he can do is negotiate. He'll play with whomever will play that game. In this case the Democrats!

The end result is the same!

Embarassing for the Rinos, but they didn't want to play! Tough noogies!!

The Rino's made it clear they don't want Trump successes - because he's not one of them, but of the people.

That tells you something right there...

What you bet the next go-round it will be a little different??

I can hardly wait for the mid-term elections.

Who will Trump stump for......

IMG_1183.JPG

Glasgow, Irons and Ensoniq like this.
  18. Irons

The same freedom caucus that can't quite get around to approving the people Trump wants in the positions he needs them?
    The same freedom caucus who voted unanimously to keep President Trump from appointing the people he needs while congress was in recess?
    The same freedom caucus who just couldn't quite agree to get rid of husseincare? Forget what they say look only at what they do.

They are lying cunts. The ones calling themselves conservatives are usually the worst of a bad lot.

19. andial

But they are the only ones who wanna cut the deficit plus strict constitutionalists plus friendly to free market economics.

Ensoniq likes this.
  20. andial

Honestly speaking after Trump supporters got trashed by those soros paid rioters last year and the republicans said and did nothing those republicans can go fuck themselves will never lift a finger to help them.

21. Irons

The current republican party hates President Trump more than the democrats do. The same man who owns them funds ANTIFA.

Goldhedge and Ensoniq like this.
  22. Ensoniq

Free Marketeer
    I prefer an out of the closet enemy (Demonrats) over the hidden traitors (Most Republixans)

Irons and andial like this.
  23. Irons

Source is sketchy at best, but good news if true.........

CNN Reports Tennessee Senator Bob Corker Considering Retirement

[​IMG]
    Mark Wilson/Getty

by MICHAEL PATRICK LEAHY11 Sep 2017749

CNN reported on Monday morning that Senator Bob Corker (R-TN) is considering retirement.
    News of Corker’s potential retirement comes one day after Breitbart Executive Chairman Steve Bannon stated in an interview with the CBS program 60 Minutes that the GOP Congressional leadership is trying to nullify the results of the 2016 Presidential election.

“The Republican establishment is trying to nullify the 2016 election. That’s a brutal fact we have to face,” Bannon told CBS’s Charlie Rose.

As a result, Bannon said, he is declaring war on Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) and will be vigorously supporting 2018 primary challengers to Republican senators who support the Majority Leader’s agenda, and not President Trump’s agenda.

At least one press report indicates that Tennessee’s Corker is high on Bannon’s list of Republican establishment senators for removal in 2018 primary contests.

“Two other senators could come under attack. Behind the scenes, Bannon has proposed the possibility of targeting Tennessee Sen. Bob Corker, and those close to the former Trump chief strategist are talking about the prospect of a challenge to Mississippi Sen. Roger Wicker,” Politico reported Sunday night.

Reports indicate that McConnell has encouraged Corker to run for re-election.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-govern...ee-senator-bob-corker-considering-retirement/

24. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Modal Operator/Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Tech
    Better to retire than not being reelected...

Irons likes this.
  25. Irons

Heh, the RINO traitors that think they will slide through are going to be humiliated.

26. Irons

The Cavalry Arrives in Alabama: Pro-Trump Forces Align Behind Judge Roy Moore as ‘Swamp Monster’ Luther Strange Suffers

[​IMG]
    Screenshot / Great America Alliance

by MATTHEW BOYLE12 Sep 2017Washington, D.C.2,190

The cavalry has arrived in Alabama. Literally.
    The Great America Alliance, an organization that hosted a number of events backing President Donald Trump last year in his successful bid to defeat Democrat Hillary Rodham Clinton, is hitting the ground in Alabama with a bus tour for Judge Roy Moore and a series of events and television ads to back up the top conservative candidate. This development is yet another crushing blow to the failing campaign of Washington establishment-backed Luther Strange, who an ex-White House official from the Trump administration and campaign told Breitbart News is a “swamp monster” who must be “vanquished.”

In a press release announcing the bus tour and television ads, Andy Surabian—until a couple weeks ago a top Trump White House official who previously served in a senior Trump campaign position during last year’s election—lit into Strange and praised Moore.

“The momentum and enthusiasm is clearly on Judge Moore’s side as Alabama voters realize that ever since Senator Strange was appointed to his seat by disgraced former Governor Robert Bentley, he has been more aligned with the special interests of the DC swamp than the interests of Alabama,” Surabian, who is now a Senior Adviser to the Great America Alliance, says in the release. “In order to truly drain the DC swamp, we must reject Mitch McConnell’s hand-picked yes-men in favor of those who truly back President Trump’s America First Agenda. Judge Moore has proven to be a fearless leader for Alabama and we are confident that he will never buckle in the fight to help President Trump Make America Great Again.”

The release also includes two new video advertisements, one of which exposes Strange for the swamp creature he is, and the other which praises Moore’s conservative accomplishments.

The one bashing Strange opens with video of the Capitol, and text on screen notes that Washington, D.C., was “built on a swamp.”

“Luther Strange is part of that swamp,” the next screen reads, with a photo of Strange.

The ad then cuts to video of disgraced former Alabama Gov. Robert Bentley brazenly admitting that Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell was involved in the appointment of Strange into the U.S. Senate seat vacated by now former Sen. Jeff Sessions (R-AL) when he was appointed to lead the Justice Department. It is significant that this advertisement includes video of Bentley because Strange’s campaign woes are due in large part to how he was appointed into the Senate seat by Bentley in the first place. Strange was the attorney general of Alabama and was investigating Bentley for a corruption and sex scandal that eventually forced Bentley to resign. But Strange asked the Alabama legislature to hold off on impeachment proceedings, and then Bentley appointed Strange into the U.S. Senate seat—before Bentley ultimately resigned.

“I talked with Mitch McConnell,” Bentley says in the video. “And the first person that he actually mentioned was Luther Strange.”

The ad then cuts to a slide calling Strange “Big Time Lobbyist Luther Strange,” and then keeps playing audio of Bentley saying: “Luther is not a stranger in Washington.”

Strange was a lobbyist in Washington, D.C., for years.

The following slides in the ad note that Strange was “appointed by the swamp” and “disgraced former Governor Robert Bentley” and that Strange is “in the pocket of Mitch McConnell” and “not getting anything done for Alabama.”

“It’s time to Drain The Swamp,” the next slide reads, before the next one calls on Alabamians to “take your voice to Washington” and “vote for someone to represent you” and “on September 26th don’t let the swamp take over Alabama.”

WATCH GREAT AMERICA ALLIANCE’S FIRST ALABAMA AD:

The other ad, the pro-Moore one, starts with bobble heads of McConnell and Strange over the Capitol and a narrator saying “the D.C. Swamp will do and say anything to protect their own.”

“But Alabama is making their own choice,” the narrator continues, “choosing a history of military service, a record of fighting for conservative values, a dedication to standing up for Alabama. Judge Roy Moore isn’t the D.C. swamp’s choice. But he is Alabama’s choice.”

WATCH GREAT AMERICA ALLIANCE’S SECOND ALABAMA AD:

The new advertisements will originally run on a digital platform but are expected to—sources say—be followed by cable and broadcast buys on Alabama’s airwaves. The organization behind the ads has a history of putting its money where its mouth is, too, so the pro-Moore anti-Strange and anti-swamp effort will be well funded. “In 2016, the Great America PAC was the largest and most effective pro-Trump Super PAC, raising and deploying $30 million in support of the president’s candidacy,” the press release noted. “That same team now leads Great America Alliance, a 501(c)4 research and issue advocacy organization whose mission is to advocate for a stronger economy, a more secure nation, and a society with less government intrusion and more freedom for American citizens.”

But that’s not all the Great America Alliance is doing: They are also rolling out a statewide bus tour in the final days of the campaign, which is soon as election day is just two weeks away.

“The Alliance is also planning to barnstorm the state with a bus tour the final weekend of campaign, featuring high profile conservatives to rally grassroots support for Judge Moore,” the press release stated. At least one major nationally known conservative VIP is likely to join the tour, sources tell Breitbart News. Exact details and dates on the bus tour are forthcoming, they add.

Surabian, the ex-White House aide for President Trump who is now a senior adviser to the Great America Alliance, added in an exclusive quote for Breitbart News that Strange must be defeated for Americans to succeed in draining the swamp and achieving the Trump agenda.

“Big time lobbyist Luther Strange is the exact type of swamp monster that Trump supporters across the country and throughout Alabama want vanquished from Washington, D.C.,” Surabian told Breitbart News.

While President Trump endorsed Strange in the first round of voting before Aug. 15 in a multi-way GOP primary, he has essentially withdrawn his support for the lagging senator while Strange suffers badly in the polls and Moore towers over him with double digit leads in most polls. Strange has been desperate to get a hold of Trump, and drag the president into Alabama to bail him out, but it’s not even clear that would save Strange’s faltering campaign. Trump has not said anything publicly to back up Strange since the primary’s first round. He only endorsed Strange to beat back Rep. Mo Brooks (R-AL) in the first round of voting since Brooks said nasty things about him during the 2016 GOP presidential primaries when Brooks was supporting Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) over Trump. Unlike Strange–who never supported President Trump–Brooks eventually came around and backed Trump in the general election.

Moore, on the other hand, was praised by Trump in a Tweet after the first round of voting–a Tweet that praised both Moore and Strange.

Follow
    [​IMG]Donald J. Trump

✔@realDonaldTrump

Congratulation to Roy Moore and Luther Strange for being the final two and heading into a September runoff in Alabama. Exciting race!

6:18 AM - Aug 16, 2017
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

On Tuesday, White House legislative affairs director Marc Short said the president stands by his endorsement of Strange.

Follow
    [​IMG]Zeke Miller

✔@ZekeJMiller

Marc Short at just-concluded @csmonitor bkfst: "The president has endorsed Luther Strange and he continues to stand by that endorsement"

8:57 AM - Sep 12, 2017
    Twitter Ads info and privacy

But then later in the day White House press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders was asked the same question and she declined to say the president still supports Strange.

“Again, the President has liberties that I don’t, and legally I’m not allowed to comment on specific political elections that are ongoing. So I’m not going to weigh into that conversation,” Sanders said when asked about whether the president does in fact still support Strange.

It appears that Trump has, as Breitbart News and other outlets like the Washington Post have confirmed, withdrawn his support for Strange for now. With election day just two weeks away, and all the momentum behind Moore while Strange can’t catch a break anywhere despite all the money lined up behind him, that things are going from bad to worse for Strange.

27. mayhem

mayhem Другая перспектива Silver Miner Site Supporter

Retired
    Ya read to many negative news story's sir. I have a close american friend born in Alabama who lives in Krimea (as he spells it). Visited him and his Turkaman wife in 2011. Wonderful place, beautiful scenery. Fresh air, fresh bread every day, and friendly folks mostly Russian. If they choose to talk to you they will speak in English. Most speak 2-3 languages. He makes RC tanks and other model military gear there. His beautiful wife raises blue ribbon full size show collies. He' has been there for 20 years and only returns to renew his visa every ten. Their attitude towards mericans has changed since 2014 when the CIA overthrew the Ukraine gov., but he says life there just goes on, and is better under Russian rule than before.

Mericans really need to get out of america more before judging anywhere else.

Mujahideen likes this.
  28. Ensoniq

Free Marketeer
    I also thought Trump and the Dems won the debt ceiling fight but read an article yesterday where McConnel says he wrote the bill how he wanted it and that's what passed

Either the quote was wrong, or the whole thing was for show, or he Dems and Trumps team weren't oh the ball enough to read the actual bill