1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Roy Moore - The Good, The Bad & The Ugly

Discussion in 'Politics Forum (Local/National/World)' started by searcher, Nov 9, 2017.

1. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

2. phoneman

phoneman Silver Member Silver Miner

I lived in Louisiana for 30 plus years from birth. Every election someone would crawl out from under a rock and make a charge against a candidate and leave no time to clear the charges. Sometimes the same was done in Tennessee when I lived there. These charges from these women smell.

Mr Paradise, searcher and Goldhedge like this.
  3. searcher

Cowboy Roy could very well be innocent but as time goes by more and more shit keeps coming out. Unless someone actually has proof I don't think we'll ever know the truth. But there are people who do. Be really interesting to hear about the real Roy Moore.

Krag likes this.
  4. searcher

Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore 'was banned from an Alabama mall because he repeatedly badgered teen girls in the early 80s'
    • Sources claim Republican Senate candidate Roy Moore was banned from a mall
    • The ban stemmed from Moore allegedly badgering teen girls in the early 80s
    • Five women came forward accusing Moore of sex assault when they were teens
    • Two women who have come forward said they met Moore at the Gadsden Mall
    • Political figures & officers claim they heard Moore had been banned from mall
    • Beverly Nelson came forward on Monday alleging that in 1977 she was groped by Moore who then tried to force her into performing oral sex
    • She met the then-district attorney when she was 15 and working as a waitress at the Olde Hickory House after school
    • He allegedly offered her a ride home and instead of going to her house pulled up next to a dumpster in the dark back parking lot at the restaurant
    • When she tried to get out she claims he locked the door and grabbed her neck to try and force her to perform oral sex
    • Moore has since denied the allegations against him, calling them 'fake news'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5079579/Roy-Moore-banned-mall-badgered-teens.html#ixzz4yP1TEfID
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Krag likes this.
  5. searcher

Krag likes this.
  6. searcher

What it's like to watch men like Roy Moore as a conservative and as a sex abuse survivor | Opinion
    Updated: November 14, 2017 — 7:12 AM EST

by Nancy French

I used to admire men like Roy Moore, because I loved everything about church — the off-key a cappella rendition of “Onward, Christian Soldiers,” the typos in the bulletin, the ladies who smelled like Aquanet with little round rouge circles on their cheeks, and — yes — men like Moore, who said long prayers and ran the show.

This changed one hot summer day when I needed a ride home from Vacation Bible School. I was delighted when the preacher volunteered to drop me off. As we drove, I chatted incessantly, happy to have him all to myself without people trying to get his attention in the church parking lot. When we got to my house, I was shocked that he walked me inside my dark house, even more surprised when he lingered in conversation, and thunderstruck when he kissed me right on the lips.

At 12 years old, I swooned over my good luck. He picked me out of all the girls at church. But the relationship, especially after he moved on, reset my moral compass. If all the church conversation about morality and sexual purity was a lie, what else was fake? Now that the “family of God” felt incestuous, I rejected the church and myself. Didn’t I want the preacher’s attention? Didn’t I cause this? When I careened from faith, I made a series of poor romantic decisions that later almost cost me my life. Still, I couldn’t very well criticize the church because I was an utter emotional mess.

On Thursday, all this came back to me after I read one sentence in the Washington Post. The article was about allegations that Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore sexually touched a teenager when he was in his 30s. A sentence from Leigh Corfman, who was 14 at the time, jumped out at me.

“I felt responsible,” she said.

I swallowed back tears as I read the rest.

“I felt like I had done something bad. And it kind of set the course for me doing other things that were bad.”

After her life spiraled “with drinking, drugs, boyfriends,” she attempted suicide two years later. In fact, she didn’t come forward earlier because she worried that her three divorces and poor financial history would make people doubt her story.

One thing that 2017 has given us is a clearer picture of who’s targeted for sexual abuse and what it does to victims. An anonymous man who alleged that Kevin Spacey attempted to rape him as a child also explained that he’d been the victim of an incestuous relationship with an adult cousin.

Former aspiring actress Lucia Evans said her abuse by Harvey Weinstein caused eating problems. “I ruined several really good relationships because of this,” she said. “My schoolwork definitely suffered, and my roommates … thought I was going to kill myself.”

The evil of sexual predators is that they attack the weak, make them weaker, then discredit them because of their weakness. These arrogant monsters go on to bigger and better things, leaving a collection of wounded people in their wake. But these victims, one by one, are coming forward anyway — well aware that they’ll be mocked and disbelieved, well aware that some will scrutinize their lives more harshly than their predators’.

“I’m not an angel,” Corfman pointed out. Moore, on the other hand, repeatedly claimed to be God’s warrior. However, the scripture he really needed to read wasn’t one of the Ten Commandments he so desperately wanted to hang in the state courthouse. It was Luke 17:2, which warns, “It would be better for them to be thrown into the sea with a millstone tied around their neck than to cause one of these little ones to stumble.”

The great thing about 2017 is seeing these victims standing up straight, no longer stumbling. May we also see justice prevail for the predators, this side of heaven.

Nancy French is a four-time New York Times best-selling author who has written books with former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, Milwaukee County Sheriff David Clarke, Olympic gold medalist Shawn Johnson, television personality Sean Lowe, and others. She wrote this for the Washington Post.

http://www.philly.com/philly/opinio...conservative-sex-abuse-survivor-20171114.html

7. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    Here's some of the 'proof' offered to backup these silly accusations. Notice anything strange? Two different pens and two different handwriting styles. Who signs a high school yearbook at Christmas? Some drones will believe this bullshit but those people should be shot for stupidity!

moorelies.png

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
    Irons and Krag like this.
  8. Krag

Krag Planet earth Platinum Bling

It is inexcusable to see this over and over. If I had been the father or boyfriend, I would have stuck a revolver in his ribs and warned him that next time he would be a goner! We are one of the most repressed countries on earth, but abuse, manipulation, and underage sex are destructive!!!

gnome likes this.
  9. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Retired
    BREAKING: Judge Moore Fights Back, Sues Liberal Paper As Hit Pieces Cross Line
    Posted by Sam Di Gangi | Nov 13, 2017

The Honorable Judge Roy Moore has had it with the “honorable” part of his title being slandered and taken through the mud. This G.O.P member is a nominee for the U.S. Senate and he has pledged to take his good name back. Breitbart News reports that “he plans to sue the Washington Post for its series of hit pieces against him, his wife, his foundation, and his campaign.”

“Shortly after becoming the Republican nominee for the United States Senate, the Washington Post published an article attacking me, my wife, my Foundation for Moral Law in Montgomery, Alabama, on my salary,” said Moore to about 100 supporters in a closed meeting attended by Breitbart. It seems that these detestable hit pieces have gone too far and he is not taking it any longer.

“They said I took over a million dollars. There were not a million dollars. I wish I had a million dollars. In fact, I didn’t take the money they awarded me for a salary because I had my own recognition and opted to embrace that salary myself and not take anything from the foundation,” the judge also added.

So far it seems as if all of the things said against him are in no way factual. This is shown in deeper clarity when he says, ” So my salary collection wasn’t so much. Over eight years it would have been about $87,000 a year—so I had to take a note and a mortgage for the rest of it. But I never got the money.

“So, the Washington Post finally realized this after they published an article saying my wife and I got a million dollars, saying, ‘you didn’t pay taxes for what you didn’t get.'” Those attending are said to have laughed at this last comment.

The judge also spoke about other things far more important when he said, “As far as the right to keep and bear arms, I strongly support the Second Amendment. I believe that the problem is our moral problem. On abortion, I believe that abortion should be illegal. Roe versus Wade needs to be looked at again.

Not everyone will agree or support the judge’s message and that is perfectly fine. That is what America is supposed to be about.

It is not about slander, libel, and ruining the good character and reputation of a man in order to win an election.

Advertisement

This is a lesson that those on the left and the news sites that support them just never can seem to grasp. Maybe after getting sued they will understand.

Sources: Breitbart News

Irons likes this.
  10. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    Nice! With 'evidence' like this against him, it's hard not to root for this guy! Are you convinced that Roy Moore wrote this back in 1977? moore proofBS.jpg

Goldhedge likes this.
  11. searcher

Jeff Sessions Has ‘No Reason To Doubt’ Sexual Abuse Allegations Against Roy Moore

The attorney general also stressed that he is steering clear of involvement in the race for his old Senate seat.

By Ryan J. Reilly

WASHINGTON ― Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Tuesday he does not doubt the multiple women who have accused Roy Moore, the Republican seeking to fill his former seat representing Alabama in the Senate, of engaging in sexual misconduct or committing sexual assault against them when they were teenagers.

Testifying before the House Judiciary Committee on Tuesday, Sessions was questioned by Rep. Shelia Jackson Lee (D-Texas) about the accusations against Moore, 70, who allegedly targeted teenage girls for unwelcome advances when he was in his 30s.

“I have no reason to doubt these young women,” Sessions said.

Asked if the Justice Office should be was looking into the allegations against Moore, he said, “We will evaluate every case as to whether or not it should be investigated. This kind of case would normally be a state case.”

Sessions said he had spoken with the ethics officials at the DOJ about his involvement in the campaign for his Senate seat, and was told he should steer clear due to his position.

“They advised me that the attorney general should not be involved in this campaign,” Sessions said. “I have steadfastly adhered to that view, and I think I should continue to do so.”

Sessions appeared on Capitol Hill the day after a fifth woman came forward to accuse Moore of sexual assault. Beverly Young Nelson told reporters in New York that Moore attacked her just after she turned 16 in 1977.

“I thought that he was going to rape me,” Nelson said of Moore’s alleged assault. She said that after a struggle in his car, Moore let her go with a threat.

“He looked at me, and he told me, ‘You’re just a child.’ And he said, ‘I am the district attorney of Etowah County, and if you tell anyone about this, no one will ever believe you,’” she said.

Amid growing calls from national GOP leaders that he exit the Senate race, Moore has steadfastly denied the sexual abuse and misconduct allegations. Responding Monday night specifically to Nelson’s accusation, he said: “This is absolutely false, I never did what she said I did. I don’t even know the woman ... “This is a political maneuver and has nothing to do with reality, it’s all about politics.”

To buttress her claim that they knew each other, Nelson at her press conference showed a high school yearbook she said was signed by Moore.

“To a sweeter more beautiful girl I could not say ‘Merry Christmas,’” Moore allegedly wrote in the yearbook.

Seeking to rebut the criticism that her accusations were politically motivated ― the stance that many Moore supporters are taking ― Nelson also said she and her husband were supporters of President Donald Trump.

Ryan Reilly is HuffPost’s senior justice reporter, covering criminal justice, federal law enforcement and legal affairs. Have a tip? Reach him at ryan.reilly@huffpost.com or on Signal at 202-527-9261.

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/roy-moore-jeff-sessions-alabama_us_5a0a25f2e4b0bc648a0d5564

12. searcher

13. Goldhedge

Retired
    but women swooned to handsome Bill...

WALSH: Spare Us Your Outrage Over Roy Moore If You Put An Alleged Rapist In The White House

"Liberals must finally admit that they put an accused rapist in the White House and that they were wrong for doing so."
    [​IMG]
    Visions of America/UIG via Getty Images

ByMATT WALSH
    @@MattWalshBlog
    November 14, 2017

The "what about" game gets tired after a while.

This country is overstocked with hypocrites so there's always a "what about" available. Whatever a person is pretending to believe or care about today, you can almost certainly find an example in the not-so-distant past when they didn't believe or care about that thing at all. We're all moral relativists now. Most of us, anyway. At a certain point, if you want to move any conversation forward, you just have to accept the fact that the two sides in whatever debate have been chosen solely for expedience. Nobody cares about the truth. Nobody has integrity. They're all full of it. And there's almost no reason to point it out anymore.

Almost, I say. Almost. Because even amidst the orgy of hypocrites, there are some hypocrisies so blatant and morally reprehensible that I don't think we can simply slide past them. Especially this one particular hypocrisy, which I would argue gave birth to the current hyper-partisan environment where voters are willing to tolerate literally any misbehavior from a politician, so long as the politician has the right letter next to his name. It truly seems like this hypocrisy was the beginning of some kind of sickness in our culture. It may be worthwhile, in that case, to revisit it. So, while even I'm tired of the "what about Clinton" game, I must say: seriously though, what about Clinton?

The Roy Moore allegations have of course prompted a lot of laughably self-righteous blathering from the Left. Suddenly these people have decided that every sex assault or rape accuser must be believed, every accusation against a prominent man must be given the undivided attention of the entire country, and any man accused of these crimes must be drummed out of public life. Democrat politicians have been especially eager to climb the soapbox and lecture Republican voters about the "danger" of electing such a man. The media has fished through Moore's closet to find skeletons of past sexual improprieties, again showing their ability to do investigative journalism only when the investigation may have politically advantageous results.

So, what are we supposed to do here? Are we supposed to just ignore and forget the fact that these very same people twice elected an alleged rapist to the White House, and then, just last year, tried to elect his wife, who reportedly intimidated and silenced the accusers? Are we supposed to allow the Left to pretend that the last 3 decades they spent bowing to the Clinton Machine never happened? Are we really supposed to take anything they say about Roy Moore seriously? How can we? Even if I wanted to, I don't know how.

Bill Clinton, who held a position far more powerful than Senator from Alabama, was credibly accused of rape by Juanita Broaddrick. Right around the time that Roy Moore was allegedly seducing teenage girls, Bill Clinton was allegedly pinning Broaddrick down on his hotel bed, biting her lip to keep her from screaming for help, and brutally raping her. And Clinton's alleged predatory behavior didn't stop once he reached the White House. While there, allegedly, he sexually assaulted Kathleen Willey, kissing her without consent and forcing her hand onto his erect penis. He also exposed himself to Paula Jones shortly before becoming president, allegedly. Yet he was made president, and then made president again, and then liberals tried to put him back in the White House last year by electing his wife, who allegedlyled the campaign to silence and discredit her husband's victims.

How many of these liberals, who are apoplectic about a guy with a potentially unsavory past becoming a Senator in Alabama, expressed any reservations at all about making a potential rapist President of the United States? How many Democrat politicians, currently fainting over the Moore allegations, ever whispered the faintest protest against Clinton, the alleged serial sex predator? I wonder even how many establishment Republicans, who are quick to disavow Moore, ever said a single word about Clinton's rape accusations?

I think the answer is close to zero on every count.

We cannot live in the past forever. Neither can we pretend it never happened. Liberals must finally admit that they put an accused rapist in the White House and that they were wrong for doing so. They must apologize. Apologize not only to the country, which has been forever sullied by the moral depravity of the sex criminal they elected to its highest office, but especially to Juanita Broaddrick, Kathleen Willey, Paula Jones, and, while we're at it, Monica Lewinsky, who was a young and powerless intern when the President of the United States began grooming her for sexual conquest.

And even after they have made these mea culpas, they must realize that they are in no position at all to pass judgment on Roy Moore's supporters. Leave that to the folks who didn't put an alleged rapist in the Oval Office. You have forever forfeited your right to be morally outraged by these kinds of things. Go away and be silent. Or keep talking if you wish, but realize that we can't take you seriously. You didn't care at all about rape accusations for 30 years. You can't start now, when it's convenient. Even in a land of hypocrites, that's a bridge too far.

14. Goldhedge

Retired
    Pssst... There are no secrets in a small town

Body Language Expert Says Moore is Telling the Truth, Accuser Was Coached and Acting

The fact is, no matter who you believe in this case of Alabama Senate candidate Roy Moore and the several women accusing him of sexual misconduct, it is a case of “he said, she said” and it won’t be one solved by any means other than “who you believe” — unless Moore should admit he committed the acts. Still, one body language expert says that Moore exhibits signs that he is telling the truth while his latest accuser doesn’t.

On the Youtube channel “Bombard’s Body Language,” it is proposed that the latest Moore accuser, Beverly Young Nelson, is not telling the truth about her long ago encounter with Judge Moore.

Nelson was paraded before the media on Monday by celebrity lawyer and bandwagon jumper Gloria Allred and in a press conference, the “victim” gave a teary performance while recounting the attack she claims Moore perpetrated against her behind a restaurant many years ago.

According to Bombard, though, Nelson was “acting” and isn’t a real victim.

The accuser’s first sign of “deception,” Bombard said, is seen as she stiffens while claiming Judge Roy Moore allegedly “attacked” her when she was a “child.”

Bombard also insists that Nelson shows “rehearsed verbal communication,” meaning she is acting out her part in the press conference, not delivering heartfelt testimony.

It is also asserted that people who have actually suffered a sexual abuse decades ago are not so ready to burst into tears simply because they have had decades to deal with the trauma.

One other strange note is that Moore is referred to as “Ray,” not by his actual name of Roy.

15. searcher

'Obviously I've made a few people mad': Roy Moore jokes that he can unite Democrats and GOP over his child abuse claims as DC Republicans demand him out - and he says he'll still stand for Senate 'if it's God's will'
    • Moore made the claims during a campaign speech at an Alabama Baptist Chuch
    • He said that claims he molested and tried to rape girls aged 14 and 15 were a plot
    • DC GOP and Dems both want to keep him out over his religious beliefs, he said
    • Republicans in Washington are indeed putting pressure on the Alabama GOP
    • But they're concerned that the Moore allegations will lose the seat to the Dems
    • He's been accused of sexual abuse in the 1970s - but he denies all of the claims
    • Moore goes up against Democrat Doug Jones in a December 12 election

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5084031/Roy-Moore-boasts-unite-Democrats-GOP.html#ixzz4yUlvaqtE
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

16. searcher

GIANFICARO: Accusations against Roy Moore more disturbing by the minute

By Phil Gianficaro
    Wednesday
    Posted at 5:00 AM

Given the disturbing accusations regarding Alabama’s GOP Senate hopeful Roy Moore, some men say prison might be the safest place for those who would molest their teenage daughters.

Roy Moore’s alleged female victims keep coming. Out of years of hiding and suffering in silence. Out from decades-long shadows of fear. There are five of them now, emboldened by the recent coming forth of the first, Leigh Corfman, now 53, who says she was molested by then-32-year-old Moore when she was 14 in 1979. The latest, Beverly Young Nelson, on Monday accused Moore of attempting to rape her behind the restaurant where she worked when she was 16 and he was almost 30 and a district attorney in Alabama.

If what is alleged is true, that Moore preyed upon and forced himself upon teenage girls when he was an adult, he belongs in prison, not the U.S. Senate, for which he is running as a Republican. If it is true, he is, to borrow a line from Carla Tortelli, the spitfire waitress of “Cheers,” “the scum that scum scrapes off the bottom of its shoes.” If it is true, it’s imperative everyone knows his name.

For Marv Longley, of Quakertown, prison wouldn’t be the worst thing for Moore. Having victimized Longley’s teenage daughter would.

“If he knew me — and if you knew me, you’d know I mean what I say — he’d never want to get out of prison because I’d be waiting for him,” Longley said. “What the courts would do to him wouldn’t compare to what I’d do to him if I got my hands on him. It’s hard enough being a teenage girl, with all the changes they’re going through. Then to have a piece of slime trying to take advantage of the girl. The thought makes my blood boil, I’m not kidding you. He’d be safer in prison.”

Longley was among several fathers of daughters who called to chime in about my recent column asking how Moore’s defenders might have changed their tune had he been accused of molesting their own daughters. One father, who chose to remain anonymous, described Moore as the lowest form of mankind if what he’s accused of is true. “I understand the inmates aren’t fond of child molesters,” he said. Gerald Angelini, of Trumbauersville, cited a classic line by Marsellus Wallace, the gang boss in “Pulp Fiction,” vowing he’d get medieval on Moore’s posterior if it was his young daughter he abused.

The allegations continue trickling in. The latest, chronicled in the latest issue of The New Yorker magazine, is that former Alabama lawyers and law enforcement say Moore was banned from frequenting the Gadsden Mall in his hometown in Alabama during the 1980s, when he would have been in his late 30s, for badgering teenage girls. Lawyers, cops, former young girls coming out of the shadows, dozens of adults corroborating their stories. It is all so overwhelming. Moore denies it all, as one might expect, and has framed the accusations as a politically motivated witch hunt by Democrats. You can believe Moore. Or you can believe his accusers, who have cited his sexual abuse in stark detail. I choose to believe the women.

“People wonder why these women didn’t speak up sooner,” Jeffrey O’Dey, of New Hope. “They didn’t because they were kids back then, scared of what a powerful man like Moore might do if they spoke up. Who’s going to believe them over him, is what they had to be thinking, so they kept quiet.

“Moore said the women are coming out now, making this up, because they want him to lose the election. Yes, exactly. Who wants a crumb like him in Congress? Hell, he was thrown out of office twice when he was on the state Supreme Court for defying federal court orders. How the hell did he get on the ballot? Why would you vote for somebody all these women are accusing of molesting them as kids? This is the best time for them to come forward, to keep him out.”

A special relationship exists between fathers and daughters. It’s not better than that between father and son, just different. I have a young teenage daughter. I’m more mindful of her safety. You worry more — about boys, about everything. Do I subscribe to the opinion of Lana Turner, the late Hollywood film star, who stated, “A gentleman is simply a patient wolf”? Not entirely.

Except when it comes to our daughter.

Marv Longley knows what I mean.

http://www.buckscountycouriertimes....s-against-roy-moore-more-disturbing-by-minute

17. searcher

18. Irons

Irons Deep Sixed Site Supporter Mother Lode

Leftists gotta be getting frustrated. Their bullshit smear tactics always caused republicans to run scared in the past, but it's not working anymore. And the good guys attacking them back the same way has hollywood in a tailspin.
    Sooo solly feckers.
    It's like paying a ransom. As soon as you pay one everybody gets in the game and nobody is safe.
    Give in to these leftist feckers and they just get emboldened to keep doing it. Give them hell judge!

searcher likes this.
  19. Irons

Stepson of Roy Moore Accuser Says She’s LYING – ‘I STAND BEHIND THE JUDGE 100%’ (VIDEO)
    November 14, 2017 by Joshua Caplan 452 Comments
    Darrel Nelson, the stepson of Judge Roy Moore accuser Beverly Young Nelson says the allegations are all lies. Nelson says he is baffled by the timing of the sexual advancement claims and voices his staunch support for the Alabama GOP Senate candidate.

Nelson, 56, held a press conference in New York with embattled attorney Gloria Allred on Monday, alleging Judge Roy Moore sexually harassed her when she was 16 years old.

According to Beverly Young Nelson’s account reported by the Washington Examiner, “Moore offered to drive her home from work one night but instead parked in a “dark, deserted” part of a parking lot behind the restaurant where she worked. Nelson said Moore groped her and “began squeezing my neck attempting to force my head onto his crotch.”

Nelson begins the video by saying “Mr. Moore, I support you. I don’t believe the acts that she claims you’ve done — I don’t believe it.”
    “I’ve known the woman, she married my father many, many years ago. I’ve known her for a while now, and I truly do not believe that she’s being honest about this,” added Nelson.

“You, Mr. Moore, your wife, I apologize for whatever reasons she is doing this i am truly sorry… I stand behind you 100%!”

“To my stepmother, whatever reason you did this, I have a few questions on this. Why did you wait so long if this did happen? You said you were a teenager when it happened, but here it is now, how many years later? And all of a sudden you’re going to bring it up when we voted him into the House and you trying to get him [taken] out? I’m not going to have.”

Later, Nelson acknowledged that he knew he was going to get backlash from his family, but said clearing up the false allegation is worth the trouble.

“I don’t believe a word she says, but I do believe [Moore] is innocent.”

Nelson concludes the video by offering to issue a statement on behalf of the Moore campaign.

On Monday evening, Judge Moore vehemently denied Nelson’s accusations.

Here’s what he told the press:

JUDGE ROY MOORE: “Thank ya’ll for being here tonight. Thank-you to all the people have came out at this late hour and for being here. I want to address what’s been brought out on television today by Gloria Allred and a client she has about things I allegedly did. I want to make it perfectly clear, the people of Alabama know me, they know my character, they know what I’ve stood for in the political world for over 40-years. I can tell you without hesitation, this is absolutely false. I never did what she said I did. I don’t even know the woman. I don’t know anything about her. I don’t even know where the restaurant is or was. If you look at this situation you’ll see because I’m eleven or ten points or eleven points ahead, this race being just 28 days off, that this is a political maneuver and has nothing to do with reality. It’s all about politics.”

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...says-shes-lying-stand-behind-judge-100-video/

20. searcher

21. TRYNEIN

TRYNEIN Gold Member Gold Chaser

[​IMG]

Irons likes this.
  22. searcher

Tucker: Roy Moore hides behind faith in sex scandal
    Fox News

Published on Nov 14, 2017
    Tucker's Thoughts: Roy Moore has every right to profess his innocence against sex allegations. What he's not allowed to do is drag God into it. This isn't about Christianity. It's about Roy Moore, and Christians shouldn't let him pretend otherwise #Tucker

23. Irons

The faux news talking heads must have gotten a stern warning in their scripts yesterday.
    This comment is probably right on:

JT Cynicles11 hours ago

Hannity is having Sponsor problems. Anytime this happens he grabs his ankles.

Remember Seth Rich? The guy (not Russia) who leaked all the dirt on the DNC and Hillary, and they likely killed him for it.

Hannity was all over this, until his sponsors complained and then he folded like a house of cards.

searcher and BigJim#1-8 like this.
  24. Irons

Rush Limbaugh is Wrong – Alabama is Not McConnell -vs- Bannon, It’s Bigger…
    Posted on November 14, 2017 by sundance

CTH has attempted to stay away from talking about the Alabama ‘clown show‘, all of it, since we made our position clear long before the primary run-off race. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes etc.

My concern with the Alabama mess was a very simple MAGA issue: riding horses to polling stations does not establish a connection to the man or woman who hit the necessary alarm clock at 5:15am to pay the bills. Those are MAGA people. That’s the essence of the Trump coalition.

The MAGA coalition I know has never been predisposed to racism, sexism, nativism, or any other kind of “ism” or “ist”, because we’ve never been not busy. It takes time to give a rats-ass about bathroom police, social justice etc. Time and energy for that, who has it?

[​IMG]

The current position of the epic fiasco was/is entirely predictable…. warnings, deaf ears, blah-blah-blah; water under the bridge. That said, the current race to the exits by all of the fly-by-nights (populist wallflowers) is embarrassing to see play out.

Factually, I feel sorry for Mr. and Mrs. Roy Moore… However, I don’t have a smidgen of sympathy for the noob-right financial opportunists: Steve Bannon, Laura Ingraham, Sebastian Gorka et al, or the political Roberts-The-Bruce: Ted Cruz, Mike Lee etc. Heck, I’m still waiting for the ‘Use El Chappo Money to Build The Wall‘ bill… I digress.

So why engage now? Well, today Rush Limbaugh weighs in in using the customary (passive aggressive/mamet principle) approach to frame the argument as: “The Roy Moore Soap Opera is Really About McConnell -vs- Bannon”. No, no it’s not.

I understand the frame of reference, why Limbaugh views it that way, but that’s not an accurate assessment.

[​IMG]

The UniParty is against Roy Moore, not just simply Mitch McConnell and the professional political apparatus within the GOP elitist class. Things are not what they were in 2014.

In 2014 such a Limbaugh framework would be accurate (though the GOPe cat had his tongue back then). Indeed, during the 2014 Thad Cochran -vs- Chris McDaniel race the current perspective of Limbaugh would have been accurate. But that was then, this is now 2017.

In 2014 there were billions worth of personal and party indulgences at stake; in 2017 there are trillions of UniParty indulgences at stake.

In 2014 Mitch McConnell was trying to use Thad Cochran to defeat the Tea party. In 2017 the entire apparatus of the DC system is trying to use Alabama to defeat the existential risk that is Donald Trump.

If ‘political strategist’ Steve Bannon, or ‘political thinker’ Rush Limbaugh, were half as smart as they say they are, they’d chip in buy a vowel, get a clue and see that.

This is no longer small enough for individual personalities, this is a much bigger zero-sum outcome battle albeit with useful side-benefits in smacking Bannon’s ego down to size etc. Which, in all honesty, speaking as a person on the same side while watching the idiots on our team giving the enemy ammunition, would not be a bad thing – AT ALL.

Domestic DC battles are to billions what multinational UniParty battles are to trillions. Alabama is bigger than McConnell or Bannon. Alabama is now as much about NAFTA, China, renegotiated trade deals, geopolitical alliances and Saudi Arabia, and the trillions swirling around via multinational corporate interests.

The swamp is engaged, self-aware and the deep-state part is self actuated now. Instructions are no longer needed. Each cell can operate independently to protect itself from any confrontation. Thus the arguments are bigger; every angle is weighed as does it improve position, or does it weaken position… way-points are transparent. Globalists don’t need to give direction in feet or inches, the battle is much bigger, more broad – the decisions are about “generalized direction”.

Example: NAFTA Round #5 (Mexico) begins this week: “lest trade disputes create friction with NAFTA-supporting Republican lawmakers.”

Example: “Republicans” control all senate hearings:

[​IMG]Andrea Mitchell

✔@mitchellreports

For the first time in over 40 years - the Senate today examined a president's unchecked authority to launch a nuclear strike @NBCNightlyNews

6:39 PM - Nov 14, 2017

Example: Remember when the Senate voted unanimously to block President Trump from making recess appointments? That rule required “unanimity”, a single Republican senator could block the Senate from handcuffing President Trump. Not a single Republican broke ranks.

The professional political class in DC, the UniParty, is not confronting Steve Bannon though he’d probably like to make money off that outlook. The united political apparatus is confronting something far more consequential than the annoyance that Bannon represents; they are confronting the framework of ‘America First’.

That bigger dynamic is what’s adverse to their interests. Bannon is an annoying gnat.

When you accept that difference you are then prepared to ask yourself the question(s):

♦What would/will the professional apparatus do to protect their interests?

♦How far are they willing to go to oppose anything that appears adverse to those interests?

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

“Christmas Yearbooks”?

Written in two sets of handwriting?

Using two different inks?

Uh huh

Go read about a republican operative named Harvey Leroy “Lee” Atwater, and how he trained a young protege’ named Karl Christian Rove in political warfare against other republicans.

Remember, from the Uniparty’s perspective they have nothing to lose in Alabama by getting caught making crap up. They were going to lose the race anyway…. so why not pull out the black arts. It’s simply how they roll.

[​IMG][​IMG]

ps. Friends in Alabama, you must fight like an insurgency.

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...labama-is-not-mcconnell-vs-bannon-its-bigger/

Usury likes this.
  25. searcher

I don't think this song writer cares for Roy one bit...........

solarion likes this.
  26. solarion

solarion Gold Member Gold Chaser

lol Poe-etic.

27. searcher

Tony has a thought.............

28. Goldhedge

Retired
  29. Goldhedge

Retired
    BREAKING! Gloria Allred Caught Forging Roy Moore’s Signature In False Accuser’s Yearbook!

The now infamous “Yearbook Signing” that Gloria Allred trotted out yesterday, along with the accuser who gave the worst acting to come out of California in decades, has multiple problems that prove it to be fake.

[​IMG]

To start off with, Judge Roy Moore was not a DA, he was an assistant DA, and would have not signed it as the District Attorney.

But as the Gateway Pundit points out, along with a plethora of social media users, there are a number of inconsistencies, leaving no doubt that the whole thing is a fake.

Known for his insightful take on politics, journalist and author Thomas Wictor believes Judge Roy Moore’s signature in Gloria Allred accuser Beverly Young Nelson’s yearbook is a forgery.

When pressed on whether he truly believes the signature is a forgery, Wictor replied, “In my opinion, the signature is forged. The “Olde Hickory House” and date were DEFINITELY written by someone else. No question whatsoever.”

“Look at the two versions of the number “7,” tweeted Wictor.

“”12-22-77” and “Olde Hickory House” were written by a different person,” he added.

Next, Wictor points out “the “R” and “y” in “Roy,”” are not written the same way.

The inflection of the “Y” is more pronounced in Moore’ signature as Chief Justice. The “R” is noticeably longer in the signature of Chief Justice, as well.

smooth and Irons like this.
  30. searcher

New Roy Moore accuser: 'He didn't pinch it; he grabbed it'
    Updated 5:57 PM; Posted 5:20 PM

By Anna Claire Vollers

avollers@al.com

A Gadsden woman says Roy Moore groped her while she was in his law office on legal business with her mother in 1991. Moore was married at that time.

In the past week, Moore has been accused by five other women of a range of behaviors that include sexual misconduct with a woman when she was 14, and sexual assault of another when she was 16. This is the first public accusation of physical contact that happened after Moore was married.

In recent days, Moore has publicly denied any wrongdoing, and has denied knowing some of the women.

Tina Johnson

In interviews with AL.com, Tina Johnson recalls that in the fall of 1991 she sat in the law office of then-attorney Roy Moore on Third Street in Gadsden. Her mother, Mary Katherine Cofield, sat in the chair next to her. Moore sat behind his desk, across from them. Johnson remembers she was wearing a black and white dress.

Almost from the moment she walked in to Moore's office, Johnson said, Moore began flirting with her.

"He kept commenting on my looks, telling me how pretty I was, how nice I looked," recalled Johnson. "He was saying that my eyes were beautiful."

It made her uncomfortable. "I was thinking, can we hurry up and get out of here?"

Johnson was 28 years old, in a difficult marriage headed toward divorce, and unemployed. She was at the office to sign over custody of her 12-year-old son to her mother, with whom he'd been living. Her mother had hired Moore to handle the custody petition.

Johnson had two young daughters at the time with her then-husband, and her son said he wanted to live with his grandmother.

At one point during the meeting, she said, Moore came around the desk and sat on the front of it, just inches from her. He was so close, she said, she could smell his breath.

According to Johnson, he asked questions about her young daughters, including what color eyes they had and if they were as pretty as she was. She said that made her feel uncomfortable, too.

Once the papers were signed, she and her mother got up to leave. After her mother walked through the door first, she said, Moore came up behind her.

It was at that point, she recalled, he grabbed her buttocks.

"He didn't pinch it; he grabbed it," said Johnson. She was so surprised she didn't say anything. She didn't tell her mother.

She said she told her sister years later how Moore had made her feel uncomfortable during that meeting. Her sister told AL.com she remembers the conversation.

Johnson reached out to AL.com earlier this week to talk about her experience with Moore.

AL.com located the court documents from 1991, detailing the custody transfer. Cofield's petition for custody is signed by Roy S. Moore, attorney. It lists his address as 924 Third Avenue, Gadsden.

Johnson has had ups and downs in her life, both before and after she met Moore. She has pled guilty to writing bad checks, and for third-degree theft of property, which she said stemmed from family disagreement over the care of her late stepfather.

Since marrying her husband, Morris Johnson, in 2010, she said she has been working to improve her life.

"I'm not perfect," she said. "I have things in my background and I know (the public) will jump on anything, but (what happened with Moore) is still the truth, and the truth will stand when the world won't."

Johnson, who is now disabled, considers herself a devout Christian and regularly attends a church near her home in Gadsden. She said she is not political and doesn't follow politics. She said she has not spoken with Moore since that day in his office, and does not know any of the five other women who have come forward with accusations against him.

"This is not a politics thing with me," she said. "It's more of a moral and religious thing." It has bothered her over the years to see Moore on TV, talking about his Christian faith.

She wanted to come forward publicly now, she said, because it's hard for victims of harassment to talk openly about their experiences.

"I want people to know that it's OK to finally say something," she said. "I guess I'm ashamed I didn't say nothing, didn't turn around and slap him."

A spokesperson for the Roy Moore campaign contacted in advance had not given AL.com a response by publication time.

'All the time'

In 1982, Kelly Harrison Thorp was working as a hostess at the Red Lobster restaurant in Gadsden. She was 17 years old and a high school senior.

One day Roy Moore came into the restaurant, and she recognized him.

"He was a public figure in this small town," she said of Moore, who at the time was in his early 30s and the deputy district attorney for Etowah County. Later that year he would mount an unsuccessful campaign for circuit court judge.

Thorp said Moore asked her if she'd go out with him sometime.

"I just kind of said, 'Do you know how old I am?'" she recalled.

"And he said, 'Yeah. I go out with girls your age all the time.'"

Thorp said she turned him down and told him she had a boyfriend. She said he then walked away.

Thorp said she later told a family member but did not tell the story publicly. She moved away from Gadsden the following year, and has just recently moved back.

Thorp knows one of Moore's accusers, Leigh Corfman, who told The Washington Post that Moore had a sexual encounter with her when she was 14. Thorp believes Corfman's story and said she is proud of her for telling it publicly.

In an interview on Sean Hannity's radio show last Friday, Moore said he did not "generally" date girls in their late teens when he was in his early 30s.

"If I did, you know, I'm not going to dispute anything," he said, "but I don't remember anything like that."

Why now

As more GOP leaders - including Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell - are calling for Moore to step aside, he has given no indication he plans to do so. He still has a lead in most polls.

One question often levied at the accusers is why they didn't come forward publicly before now, a month away from the special election for Alabama senator. Moore has been a public and often controversial figure in Alabama politics for decades.

It's an issue both Johnson and Thorp wanted to address.

Thorp said local women have not spoken publicly against Moore before now because he had power in town and in the state, and they didn't think they would be believed.

"Everybody knew it wouldn't matter," she said, "that he would get elected anyway because his supporters are never going to believe anything bad about him."

Johnson said the answer was even more simple.

"It's because somebody asked," she said. "If anybody had asked, we would have told it. No one asked."

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2017/11/new_roy_moore_accuser_he_didnt.html

solarion likes this.
  31. solarion

Sweet, so now we're down to "only" 26 year old allegations of "he grabbed my ass!". I guess that's progress, but I still don't see this is a hangin' offense.

LMAO

What Pisses Me Off About Roy Moore and Stupid F&%king Republicans(20m32s)

Last edited: Nov 15, 2017
    searcher likes this.
  32. Irons

Leftists are getting sloppy in their desperation. Pathetic!

Usury likes this.
  33. andial

andial Sir Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Look at Jeff Sessions getting bitch slapped and throwng Moore under bus. Hilarious.

searcher likes this.
  34. searcher

He never gave a straight answer. Kinda talked in circles.

35. Krag

36. solarion

Which is what I find so repulsive about all of this. Heck, I haven't even seen an allegation that can even be brought to trial yet. We have statutes of limitations for a reason...there's no reliable way to prove guilt or innocence of these 40 year old charges. Moore's political opponents know this, they just want him convicted in the court of public opinion.

I'm glad he's not cratering...or this stuff will just get more and more commonplace. Pretty soon it'll be...he's unfit for office because he looked at my cleavage!(that I was proudly displaying)

Krag likes this.
  37. Irons

Gloria Allred??? Jesus these people are stupid beyond compare. Supposed yearbook signature was copied from the accusers own divorce papers. The judges signature is a rubber stamp and the DA after it is the judges assistant's initials.
    Very sloppy Gloria. Was your drunk ass all mitch mcconnell could afford?
    I bet you lose your law licence this time you bitch.

Roy Moore Attorney Questions Authenticity of Accusers Evidence – Press Conference Video…

Posted on November 15, 2017 by sundance

The attorney for Alabama Republican Senate Candidate Roy Moore appeared today for a brief press statement and provided material that strongly suggests the documents provided by the accusers attorney, Gloria Allred, were forged. In a subsequent follow-up interview with Allred she refused to say the documents were not forged.

Apparently Judge Roy Moore was the presiding judge in the divorce case of Beverly Young Nelson. The signature on the yearbook Mrs. Nelson provides as evidence, via Gloria Allred, looks like it was taken from the judge’s signature on her previously undisclosed divorce documents.

Roy Moore’s attorney Phillip L. Jauregui says Judge Roy Moore has been falsely accused, and wants Gloria Allred to release Beverly Nelson’s yearbook for handwriting analysis and inspection. The key points to defend Roy Moore from the larger accusations are found within the motive of Allred and Mrs. Young falsifying documents.

Additionally, Gloria Allred appeared on CNN (Wolf Blitzer) and twice refused to state the signature was authentic. She sounds very sketchy and evasive (video below).

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The writing definitely appears to be in two different inks and by two different people.

Here’s Allred refusing to confirm the documents are authentic and not a forgery [06:45].

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...-of-accusers-evidence-press-conference-video/

38. Krag

His honor has been besmirched; he should challenge those responsible to a duel.

Usury likes this.
  39. Goldhedge

Retired
    Roy Moore Responds To Hannity’s Ultimatum With A Letter. Here's What It Says.
    "I believe tampering has occurred."
    [​IMG]
    Photo by Scott Olson/Getty Images
    By RYAN SAAVEDRA
    November 15, 2017

Embattled Alabama GOP Senate candidate Roy Moore responded on Wednesday to Fox News host Sean Hannity's ultimatum which called on Moore to account for inconsistencies in his story or immediately drop out of the race.

Hannity issued the ultimatum Tuesday night after he explained issues that he had with Moore's responses to some of the accusations made against him.

"Here’s where I am tonight, between this interview that I did and inconsistent answers, between him saying I never knew this girl and then that yearbook comes out," Hannity said. "For me, the judge has 24 hours. You must immediately and fully come up with a satisfactory explanation for your inconsistencies that I just showed. You must remove any doubt. If you can't do this, then Judge Moore needs to get out of this race."

Moore responded by writing an open letter to Hannity that states that he believes he is the victim of a smear campaign by The Washington Post and the liberal media. Moore also says that he believes the note left in the yearbook is fraudulent.

The letter posted to his Facebook account states:

Dear Sean:

I am suffering the same treatment other Republicans have had to endure.

A month prior to the general election for U.S. Senate in Alabama, I have been attacked by the Washington Post and other liberal media in a desperate attempt to smear my character and defeat my campaign.

Over the last 40 years I have held several public offices, including Deputy District Attorney, Circuit Judge, and Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court. In addition to running five statewide and three county campaigns for public office, I have been involved in two major controversies that attracted national attention, one about the Ten Commandments and the other the sanctity of marriage.

The Alabama Judicial Inquiry Commission, Court of the Judiciary, and Attorney General have investigated, scrutinized, examined, and vetted me, not to mention every opposing candidate against whom I have run.

I have been married for almost 33 years to my wife Kayla. We have four children and five granddaughters.

We are in the process of investigating these false allegations to determine their origin and motivation. For instance, we have documented that the most recent accuser, Beverly Nelson, was a party in a divorce action before me in Etowah County Circuit Court in 1999. No motion was made for me to recuse. In her accusations, Nelson did not mention that I was the judge assigned to her divorce case in 1999, a matter that apparently caused her no distress at a time that was 18 years closer to the alleged assault. Yet 18 years later, while talking before the cameras about the supposed assault, she seemingly could not contain her emotions.

My signature on the order of dismissal in the divorce case was annotated with the letters "D.A.," representing the initials of my court assistant. Curiously the supposed yearbook inscription is also followed by the same initials—"D.A." But at that time I was Deputy District Attorney, not district attorney. Those initials as well as the date under the signature block and the printed name of the restaurant are written in a style inconsistent with the rest of the yearbook inscription. The "7's" in "Christmas 1977" are in a noticeably different script than the "7's" in the date "12-22-77." I believe tampering has occurred.

Are we at a stage in American politics in which false allegations can overcome a public record of 40 years, stampede the media and politicians to condemn an innocent man, and potentially impact the outcome of an election of national importance? When allegations of events occurring 40 years ago—and never before mentioned during a 40-year career of public service—are brought out and taken seriously only 30 days before a critical election, we may be in trouble as a country.

I adamantly deny the allegations of Leigh Corfman and Beverly Nelson, did not date underage girls, and have taken steps to begin a civil action for defamation. Because of that, at the direction of counsel, I cannot comment further.

- Roy S. Moore.​

40. Joe King

Joe King Gold Member Gold Chaser

In Alabama, age of consent is 16, so I guess they are ok with it. Otherwise, wouldn't they change it?

What that tells me is that she was a boy crazy wild child.
    ...and the part about being reckless is how she recalls it from the view of an adult woman. At the time she was "acting grown up" and would have likely been willing to lie about her age in order to appear older. At least all the ones like that I've ever known certainly would have.