1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Saudi Arabia: Missile intercepted near Riyadh

Discussion in 'Topical Discussions (In Depth)' started by lighthousekeeper73, Nov 4, 2017.

1. 917601

917601 Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

Thanks for your concern, doing just fine. But maybe you are telling me I should sell PM's and buy some war stock ?

2. Thecrensh

Thecrensh Gold Member Gold Chaser

I had a Saudi official buy my buddy and I beer all night in Bahrain. We drank for free as he sat there and badmouthed Saddam. Invited us to go hook up with some hookers...but we declined...didn't put it past the guy to have us drugged and raped. Anyway...

searcher and Mujahideen like this.
  3. Krag

Krag Planet earth Platinum Bling

That's what I was thinking when Trump & Co were in Saudi Arabia for their big party and bash--those camel jockeys and their harems of nymphos. They wouldn't do it out in the open but you know they do it. They need to be de-funded, let them defend themselves!!!

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
  4. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

Ducks Lining Up: Saudi, Israeli, US Moves On Iran, Lebanon
    RonPaulLibertyReport

Streamed live on Nov 7, 2017
    Is this the beginning of the big Middle East war? A huge purge among Saudi royals, accusations of Lebanon aggression, Hezbollah threats. Trump's son-in-law/advisor's several semi-secret trips to visit with the Saudi crown prince. Israeli policy lining up with Saudi regional policy against Iran and Hezbollah. Yemen war at a standstill. Tension is rising. Is this the start of something big?

Goldhedge, madhu and 917601 like this.
  5. michael59

michael59 heads up-butts down Site Supporter ++ Platinum Bling

20 years logging
    Knocks whif-key over while reaching for popcorn.

6. searcher

7. Mujahideen

Mujahideen Black Member Midas Member

Silver stacker
    Israel and Saudi need the USA.

They are lobbying to use our military, the blood of our children and our tax money to fight their wars.

searcher, Goldhedge, andial and 2 others like this.
  8. latemetal

latemetal Platinum Bling Platinum Bling

The Israelis and USA and France and England could also leave, I'm not how many countries are in the Middle East battles,, but there are a bunch.

9. 917601

Huh? Do you think the 500 Frenchman and 1,100 Brits in training operations even compare to the number of Iranian forces deployed outside Iran ? (estimates are more than 20,000, hard to verify, as most all are covert). You either are using outdated Gulf War 2 numbers or know absolutely nothing about the current western forces deployed in the ME region. In any case, Iran is the clear belligerent according to NATO, UN, Egyptian , Lebanese and Russian sources. Lebanon states numbers exceeding 20,000 in Iraq alone.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2017
  10. solarion

solarion Gold Member Gold Chaser

Totally. Geez, just look at all the nations Iran has invaded in the last couple hundred years! ...oh wait.

Sad really that people buy this propaganda.

viking likes this.
  11. Mujahideen

Silver stacker
    Iran is fighting Isis.

Saudi Arabia funds Isis.

viking likes this.
  12. latemetal

Everybody goes home, stop selling both sides arms, and let them fight on camel back with swords, spears, and whatever else they had three hundred years ago. I wonder how many American troops are posted outside the 50 states?

Mujahideen likes this.
  13. Mujahideen

Silver stacker
    viking and Hystckndle like this.
  14. solarion

Nearly 200,000 in March of this year according to business insider.

http://www.businessinsider.com/us-military-personnel-deployments-by-country-2017-3

Hey, we gotta protect our empire homeland. Guess nobody told the pentagram that we're broke. You'd think they'd know after they "misplaced" all those trillions a few years back, but apparently they're not so good at connecting dots.

Mujahideen likes this.
  15. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Retired
    The reserve currency nation of the world isn't going to just let China and Russia take over the financial system of the world.

There are behind the scenes machinations afoot that we know nothing about.

Trump surrounded himself with realists (military) who know what is really going on in the world, not idealists (Bannon) and shit's about to become very real in the future.

16. Thecrensh

Thecrensh Gold Member Gold Chaser

17. Mujahideen

Silver stacker
    Story is that they conveniently stole them from Iraq.

Isis also conveniently robbed an Iraqi bank that had billions in cash.

And they also just so happen to target Shi’a and the Syrian government.

All a coincidence.

latemetal and Thecrensh like this.
  18. 917601

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.png
    Just to keep the danger of Shia meddling in people's minds, you bring up a good point. Not accounting for the Persian Empire of centuries ago, they began exporting troops and advisors only when they were taken over by Islamists in 1979. Today, they are present in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon,Yemen and covertly in a few African Islamist leaning countries. They basically oppose the Sunni Islamists every where there is a Shia population. Their goal is to wipe out Israel, all the Sunni led regimes, and bring on the unveiling of their Mahdi and grand Iman mentioned in the end times portion of their Koran....do remember, they were allied with Hitler in WW2 and it is then they changed their name to " Iran", Islamic name for Aryan, supporting the Aryan race ideology hence the name " Iran". The problem today is youngsters like yourself forget history and the past....yes, Johhny, the world's future events are tied to the past. You would do well to study history with more fervor.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
  19. solarion

I'm sure you'll tell us why that's a bad thing, particularly the destruction of the above mentioned nuclear armed terror sponsor, but none of that is the business of the US gumbymint. It also wasn't US gumbymint's job to promote their own puppet leadership in Iran, but we all know how that turned out.

While I realize it's a lot of fun to pretend that the Israeli puppet state called the US operates from some kind of moral authority, not only is this concept highly questionable, but the US is broke and cannot afford to keep sending its children abroad to fight Israel's battles.

20. 917601

Last I checked, all our current military are volunteers, wake me up when we reinstate the draft, which is currently a hot topic in the Pentagon as is selective service registration for woman. The current " rot" in our society comes mostly from disenchanted youngsters ,unpatriotic attitudes, and atheism- all of which is common amongst our young.

21. solarion

You didn't address anything I said.

Yeah kids are brainwashed into joining the military to "defend" their nation, which is a phrase that just means to "rack up profits for multi-national corporations" at the expense of the rest of the world. Sucks, but it does nothing to change the fact that it's the traitors in DC and the pentagram that are sending our kids overseas on false pretenses, putting them in impossible situations where they're not allowed to win and come home, but are instead perma targets for anyone that dislikes their nation being invaded. They're supposed to be soldiers, not cops. This isn't 2001 anymore, everyone knows there were no skeery weapons of mass destruction hiding under Saddam's nightstand. After 16 years in Afghanistan supposedly to hunt down a single former CIA operative, I frankly don't even know what the current excuse du jour is for having US troops in that sand trap. It sure as fuk isn't to keep Americans in Nebraska safe.

I've talked one of my sons out of enlisting, I'd advise all of my sons to leave the country rather than submit to a draft, if that draft is just to be a plaything for crony capitalists in the district of criminals. On the other hand, if some towel heads are invading the East coast, my sons and I will be over there in short order to blow some brown people to bits...or die trying. What the federal regime is doing in the ME isn't defense and anyone with a double digit IQ can see that plainly.

I love this country and I'd die defending it without much thought, but I won't blindly fight to defend DC's opium crop or block Russian gas pipelines so that some politician aholes can buy bigger yachts.

Mujahideen and viking like this.
  22. latemetal

Kids are not so much brain washed as unemployed, part of the reason we are flooding the job market with illegals and H1-b types is to use economic force to make the kiddies join up, if we had good job prospects, damn few would join.

michael59, Mujahideen and solarion like this.
  23. 917601

...plenty of WMD's were discovered in Iraq. I have shown pictures, personal accounts from those that were there in past posts. The rub is no widespread active WMD factories were found. There were no " mass production" facilities found, only many small caches everywhere. Many GB, VX and mustard gas weapons were Soviet and US shells, and Iraqi left overs from their war with Iran ( which claimed 4 million lives-a brutal Islamic Killfest). The Iran and Iraq war proved their existence, the VA to this day is treating with out question our gulf war vets that were in all the areas where we hastily demilled them. I knew one, my best friend, Jim blew out his brains two years ago. His " degenerative bone disease" was acknowledged to have come from Nerve agent poisoning.

"
    The fifth president of Iraq, Saddam Hussein,[1] was internationally condemned for his use of chemical weapons during the 1980s campaign against Iranian and Kurdish civilians during and after the Iran–Iraq War. In the 1980s, Saddam pursued an extensive biological weapons program and a nuclear weapons program, though no nuclear bomb was built.

After the Persian Gulf War, the United Nations located and destroyed large quantities of Iraqi chemical weapons and related equipment and materials throughout the early 1990s, with varying degrees of Iraqi cooperation and obstruction.[2] In response to diminishing Iraqi cooperation with UNSCOM, the United States called for withdrawal of all UN and IAEA inspectors in 1998, resulting in Operation Desert Fox. The 1999 disarmament report by UNSCOM listed large quantities of WMD material that was unaccounted for.[3]

The United States and the UK asserted that Saddam Hussein still possessed large hidden stockpiles of weapons of mass destruction (WMD) in 2003, and that he was clandestinely procuring and producing more. Inspections by the UN to resolve the status of unresolved disarmament questions restarted between November 2002 and March 2003,[4] under UN Security Council Resolution 1441, which demanded Saddam give "immediate, unconditional and active cooperation" with UN and IAEA inspections, shortly before his country was attacked.[5]

In March 2003 Chief inspector Hans Blix stated that Iraq had made "significant progress" toward resolving a number of key disarmament tasks, noting the "proactive" but not always "immediate" cooperation as called for by UN Security Council Resolution 1441. In the event of proactive Iraqi cooperation, he said it would take "but months" to resolve the key remaining disarmament tasks.[6] However, in his May 2003 report to the U.N., Blix said that his team had made "little progress" accounting for other materials which Iraq claims to have unilaterally destroyed.[7] The United States asserted this was a breach of Resolution 1441, but failed to convince the UN Security Council to pass a new resolution authorizing the use of force due to lack of evidence.[8][9][10]

Despite being unable to get a new resolution authorizing force and citing section 3 of the Joint Resolution passed by the U.S. Congress,[11]President George W. Bush asserted peaceful measures could not disarm Iraq of the weapons he alleged it to have and launched a second Gulf War. Later U.S.-led inspections found out that Iraq had earlier ceased active WMD production and stockpiling. The report also found that Iraq had worked covertly to maintain the intellectual and physical capacity to produce WMDs and intended to restart production once sanctions were lifted.[12]

In 2015 it was learned that Iraq's weapons of mass destruction had not been fully accounted for by UN inspections.[13] Ten years after its inception, Operation Avarice was declassified and it was learned that there were stockpiles of warheads and rockets containing degraded chemical agents similar to those used in the Iran-Iraq War. From 2005 through 2006 military intelligence discovered that the weapons—many in poor condition, some empty or containing nonlethal liquid, but others containing sarin with unexpectedly high purity—were in the possession of one Iraqi individual who remained anonymous. Operation Avarice, headed by army intelligence and the CIA, involved the discreet purchase of the weapons from the unidentified individual to keep them off the black market.[13]"

24. solarion

Agree that economic opportunities, or the lack thereof contribute to the issue, I think false flag attacks on the "homeland" contribute significantly to the length of the line at the recruitment offices. Kids are particularly susceptible to false narratives like "Iran will have nukes any day!", because they haven't watched the maggots in DC peddling that fiction for the past 30 freaking years.

Do you really intend this to be a post you want taken seriously? I mean US forces invaded a sovereign nation and the result has been hundreds of thousands of people died and millions have been displaced. All because of a few left over munitions from a war the US puppet, Saddam, initiated with his neighbor Iran? If the yard stick is "dangerous" gumbymints with dangerous weapons, then I doubt there's a nation on Earth you can discount as a target for invasion.

If that's the measuring stick then at least let's start with known terror states and human rights violators like Saudi Arabia and that cowardly nuclear power Israel. Nope, the US targets Isreael's wimpy enemies at every turn and of course the wars are never ever won...they never end, but instead serve as launching points for the next "crusade" against the enemies of Israel.

The US no longer declares wars and the US no longer wins wars. fedgov just keeps the hate & fear machine cranked up to max so they can maintain their steady stream of American kids to feed into the meat grinder. Hopefully Raytheon execs appreciate the support. Yep, have no fear folks...Raytheon is A OKAY!

[​IMG]
    ...the business of war marches on.

Mujahideen likes this.
  25. 917601

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg By your reasoning, you would have advised your kids in WW2 to become Deserters and Dodgers. I don't fault the US for having a robust, prepared defense industry. Great nations are able to do great things.

"American industry in WW2 provided almost two-thirds of all the Allied military equipment produced during the war: 297,000 aircraft, 193,000 artillery pieces, 86,000 tanks and two million army trucks. ... War posters encouraged civilians to support the war effort by working, rationing and buying bonds."

Like it or not, America is still the greatest nation on God's green Earth. Well trained troops and state of the art weapons insure we remain so. You did not vote for Obama, did you?

26. solarion

Nice. I like how you go straight to the last legally declared war the US engaged in to make your point...avoiding the dozens of "police actions", almost unanimously lost btw, the US has participated in since. I can only speculate on how I would've felt reading about news reports of all those kids being murdered aboard the Arizona. I know how I felt after 9/11, when even more of my countrymen and women were murdered though. Interesting that you didn't bother tossing that out.

America is a great nation, its people amazing. Its rotten to the core government however, is an abomination. It's none of your business who I voted or didn't vote for.

Mujahideen likes this.
  27. 917601

"I've talked one of my sons out of enlisting, I'd advise all of my sons to leave the country rather than submit to a draft"

Good job "Dad". I work with a Vietnam dodge drafter, he moved to Canada during Vietnam with his father's blessing. Just the other day ( Veterans Day) he told me his biggest regret was running off to Canada to dodge the draft and avoid the war. He feels like a coward, which of course he was, with lots of well deserved guilt. Twice a year, Veterans Day and Memorial Day, till the day he dies. My advice, best you let your offspring make their own decisions, encouraging cowardice is not a good thing.

28. solarion

Thanks!

Yeah, everyone should've dodged that bullshit "police action" and refused to become "an advisor" in vietnam rather than falling for LBJ's false flag propaganda...which btw is, I believe, provable fact at this point. Your government is corrupt as fuk buddy...cognitive dissonance it out of your mind all you wish, wave your jolly rogers and hurl hate at those that refuse to wear blinders, but it doesn't change reality. Bloodthirsty warmongering oligarchs run the US military and run this nation and to pretend otherwise is just fantasy.

Patriotism doesn't mean blindly goosestepping into formation whenever your corporate masters want to stack moar blood money. Maybe brush up on the Nazi defense at Nuremburg. ...spoiler alert...it didn't fly.

Your friend should be proud that he didn't go murder people that had done him no harm...or get murdered by someone that rightly saw him as an invader. I've seen death tolls pushing 1 million for that stupid ass "police action" ...and for what? ...exactly? So Bell helicopter execs could bang better whores? What a total waste.

Mujahideen likes this.
  29. 917601

Iranian Islamic supporters take note:

"
    Israeli officials have repeatedly voiced concerns over the growing Iranian presence on its borders and the smuggling of sophisticated weaponry to Hezbollah from Tehran to Lebanon via Syria.

Russia has committed to removing Iranian-backed forces from the border of the Golan Heights as part of a cease-fire agreement in southern Syria signed with the United States and Jordan, a senior State Department official said on Sunday.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu suggested, meanwhile, that Israel would keep up its military strikes to prevent any cross-border attacks from Syria, telling the cabinet on Sunday: “We will take a very firm stance against anyone who tries to attack us or attacks us from any area. I mean any source: rogue factions, organizations – anyone.”

www.watch.org

30. viking

viking Silver Member Silver Miner

We sold Saddam chemical weapons to use against Iran. Those weapons for the most part were inert by the time of the US invasion.

Mujahideen likes this.
  31. solarion

Nice to see the Israeli chicken shits actually taking a bit of responsibility for defending their own crappy nation for a change. Now if they could just see their way to relinquishing their kung-fu grip on every scumbag politician in the district of criminals we'd get along just fine. Heck maybe the world could actually have peace for awhile.

Aurumag and Mujahideen like this.
  32. searcher

Will cold war between Saudi Arabia & Iran become a full-scale military conflict?
    RT

Published on Nov 14, 2017
    Thousands of people in Yemen have lined the capital's streets in protest against the Saudi-led blockade of the country. The civil war in Yemen is seen by Middle East experts as a proxy war between Saudi Arabia and Iran.

33. michael59

20 years logging
    So very true, so very true. My boy er...? Use to be boy is swearing in today, he is going in for the "training." They/he have contracted him into tank and such repair so basically he is going to do something with tanks/armament.

The problem is not the sign up bonuses as much as it is the education and the hands on experience. Ya got to admit if you have an aptitude for it the work offered in the military is the best.

Hystckndle and 917601 like this.
  34. 917601

Wise move. Benefits are outrageous, most training hi tech, not to mention learning to follow orders and self discipline. An honorable discharge makes him by far more employable than the average 21 year old disrespectful, dope smoking, rebellious punk....and he may even decide to stay 20 and get a retirement check at 38 years old. Wish him my best, and tell him thank you.

Hystckndle likes this.
  35. michael59

20 years logging
    It is a wait and see for me. I will never say thank you as ....um? I'll let that sleeping dog ly.

Thing is I know me but I don't know what he picked up from me. Spose it's a crap shoot. Thing is; he was talking ARMY and I was talking tech school. But I feel your sediments or is that cent-a-mints, what ever.....his brothers and sisters are giving him hell but ole iron brain constitution is just heading just right on er.

36. latemetal

Flip side, you can get your name on a wall, become crippled or maimed, dishonorable discharge wrecks your future, and when you get back to the civilian life, you find out Hector and Pablo will work for a whole lot less than you...I'd rather we trained our young people without so much risk.

solarion likes this.
  37. Mujahideen

Silver stacker
    Israel and Saudi Arabia thanks your son for fighting their wars also.

Ensoniq and solarion like this.
  38. searcher

Mujahideen likes this.
  39. 917601

Some new developements ( no surprises here), fake news is going to have to report on this sooner or later.
    "The Alliance " I have been speaking about has already been cast in stone, it is now up to Iran to disengage, or suffer the consequences. Iran's forces in Lebanon and southern Syria may last a few weeks after the " opening", but their supply route will be easily annihilated. The last Sunni Shia Killfest resulted in 4.5 million casualties,( some say more), let that sink in.
    • NOVEMBER 14, 2017
      Iranian military force taking shape right under Israel’s nose
      [​IMG]
      The alleged Iranian base as documented last month in Syria (Photo: Digital Globe, McKenzie intelligence Services, BBC)
      In the past months, there has been a lot of talk in the media about a possible threat to Israel, if and when Iran establishes permanent bases in Syria. Just last Friday, the British Broadcasting Corporation (BBC) reported that Iran was building a permanent military base in Syria, very close to Damascus and 50 kilometers from the Golan Heights.

Meanwhile, however, without any public declarations, Iran is quietly recruiting young Syrians to establish a battalion just 30 kilometers from the Israeli border. Meet the Iranian force taking shape right under Israel’s nose.

The 313th Battalion: Waiting for the ‘messiah’
      Opposition organizations in southern Syria, one of the rebels’ last strongholds, revealed recently that the Iranian Revolutionary Guards have set up headquarters in the Christian village of Izra in the Daraa Governorate (near the Syria-Jordan-Israel tripoint), to recruit Shiite and possibly members of other pro-Iranian minority groups.

• NOVEMBER 14, 2017
      Pro-Hezbollah paper alleges Saudis have made plans for ties with Israel
      [​IMG]
      Saudi King Salman, left, speaks with his Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman as they wait for Gulf Arab leaders ahead of the opening of a Gulf Cooperation Council summit, in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia in May 2012. (AP/Hassan Ammar)
      A Lebanese paper closely aligned with the Iranian-backed terror group Hezbollah on Tuesday published an alleged “secret document” that purports to show the Saudis are willing to normalize relations with Israel as part of a US-led Israeli-Palestinian peace effort and unite the region against Iran.

The alleged document, published by the Al Akhbar daily, is an undated letter purportedly from the Saudi Foreign Minister Adel al-Jubeir to the crown prince, Mohammed Bin Salman, explaining why it’s in the kingdom’s interest to normalize relations with Israel....."

www.watch.org

40. solarion

Kewl, so clearly American kids should steer clear of that bunch of religious zealots. Nope, DC will send our kids right into that slaughterhouse and pretend like we're all safer for it. Well, at least Israel's children will be safer.

latemetal and Mujahideen like this.