1. Initial French Elections this weekend, could be fireworks or nothing
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Have a great weekend!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 4/22/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1289.10-- UP 0.60 Silver $17.85-- down 66 Oil $49.62-- down 3.80 USD $99.88 -- down 58

Seems Armstrong is buying into the Shemitah cycle...

Discussion in 'Historic Market Crashes' started by 917601, Apr 12, 2014.

1. 917601

917601 Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

"How Shemitah, end of Jewish calendar cycle, spooks market
    By Partha Sinha, TNN | 27 Aug, 2015, 08.05AM IST
    Post a Comment
    READ MORE ON » YouTube | Wall Street | United Kingdom | Lehman Brothers | Jonathan Cahn | Jeff Berwick | Google

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com...-cycle-spooks-market/articleshow/48690945.cms

MUMBAI: At a time when billionaires around the world are counting their losses from the 'Manic Monday' carnage and governments are looking for every available rule in their books to assuage nerves of jittery investors, 'Shemitah', a little know Biblical term, is keeping marketmen around the world busy.

Shemitah, the last year of a seven-year cycle in the Jewish calendar, has several times in the past brought immense financial hardships to the world. The biggest Wall Street crash of 1987 happened during Shemitah and so did the bond market carnage of 1994. The 911 terror attack happened a day after Shemitah in 2001 and Lehman Brothers filed for bankruptcy and the subsequent 777-point fall in Dow Jones in 2008 also happed around Shemitah.

September 2015 being another Shemitah, which ends on Sunday , September 13, and with the global financial markets seemingly on a razor's edge, people from Wall Street to Dalal Street are tanking up on their knowledge of this event from Hebrew history .

From the US to India, from the UK to Japan, Shemitah (also written as Shemittah and Shemita) is now one of the top trending terms on Google. On August 24 and August 25, on the Google Trends search, 'Shemitah' had a score of 100, which means 10% or more of all the searches from that region was for this particular word. A YouTube video on the topic that was uploaded about two months ago and deals with an impending financial collapse has already been seen 1.1 million times.

Jonathan Cahn, a Messianic Jewish Rabbi and author of the book The Mystery of the Shemitah, is also trending on Google searches, along with Canadian Jeff Berwick, the main character in the YouTube video.

The term, the link to the YouTube video and some more literature on the topic, including one titled 'Survive Shemitah', and the link to the Jewish calendar, are doing the rounds in several WhatsApp groups on Dalal Street. The term has also gone viral on other social media platforms, an independent web consultant said.

Terming the coincidences relating to the Biblical calendars and financial market collapses as 'scary', the chief of one of the leading brokerages in India said given the current market situation, one cannot just ignore it completely and move on. This Monday's crash, which also happened within days of the start of the last month of Shemitah, has acted as a catalyst for fund managers, traders, speculators and rich investors on Dalal Street, market players said. For a change, this diverse group of people, when it comes to their ways of making money , is suddenly finding itself on the same page: That of keeping a close watch on Elul 5775, the current month on the Jewish calendar that ends in less than three weeks.

Seems India is even taking note. You do not have to understand it, just be aware of it.......and as I have noted, invest accordingly. My money was put at rest Sep 25, 2014, the first day of Shemitah, I am glad I did. The time for " increases" is nearing.

Thecrensh likes this.
  2. 917601

Many would do well to read Jan's blogs.

http://www.olivetreeviews.org

That said.....

"A Messianic Jewish leader is suggesting American Christians take precautions in light of concerns over the next month's ending of the Shemitah year.

What's your reaction to warnings about the Jewish period known as Shemitah?
    I'm 'on the fence' at the moment
    I wasn't worried – then the stock market sank
    I'm greatly concerned about it
    It's nothing to worry about
    I've never heard about it 'til now
    Vote
    View ResultsPolldaddy.com
    September 13, 2015, will be the official end of the Shemitah year, which occurs every seven years and what the Bible recounts is the year that the people were to forgive their debts and allow their land to rest. (See related article) Jan Markell, founder and director of Olive Tree Ministries, says unusual events often occur during these Shemitah years.

"Look at 2001. The Shemitah was the day after 9-11 – and everything collapsed the day after 9-11," she shares. "Things have really never quite been the same [since then] simply because radical Islam has now become one of the major players on the globe. World history can be shaken by these seven-year cycles known as a Shemitah."

The ministry leader suggests Christians be prepared in light of predictions of dire consequences coming at the end of this Shemitah next month.

"I think that people should approach it cautiously and conservatively; I think they should take some money out of the bank; I don't think they should panic," she lists. "But I think they should do some limited preparation. I'm certainly not recommending people head for the hills – but to be honest, there are people who are heading to the hills."

Markell says she will be talking in depth about Shemitah and its ramifications on her program "Understanding the Times" this weekend on American Family Radio."

http://www.onenewsnow.com/church/2015/08/25/as-shemitah-approaches-be-cautious-dont-panic

Cigarlover likes this.
  3. Cigarlover

Cigarlover Gold Member Gold Chaser

I already live in the hills so I didnt have to run far. :).. In the last couple weeks I did top off some preps and apple season is almost upon us so I will add a couple bushels of apples just in case. Can always can them or make apple sauce. If things do go bad then it'll be nice to have a little variety other than rice and beans.

4. gringott

gringott Killed then Resurrected Midas Member Site Supporter

N/A
    I think Armstrong's movie is out, saw it listed on a pirate site.

Po'boy and Cigarlover like this.
  5. Unca Walt

Unca Walt Midas Member Midas Member

Slice them and dry them. It is easypeasy to do. You can make your own dessicator, or buy one cheap. Dried apple slices are great.

Add a little cinnamon when you slice them up.

http://selfreliantschool.com/how-to-make-dehydrated-cinnamon-apples/

Thecrensh and Cigarlover like this.
  6. Ahillock

Ahillock A nobody Mother Lode

[video=youtube_share;9DT4qrrRe7Q]http://youtu.be/9DT4qrrRe7Q[/video]

Berwick goes into Shmeitah stuff from a secular/non-religious viewpoint.

Chester-Copperpot likes this.
  7. Cigarlover

8. 917601

"Wall Street dipped more than 2 percent on Tuesday. The Dow slipped more than 400 points in afternoon trading. All three major U.S. indexes are now reporting losses for the year.

"We haven't see this kind of volatility in a while," Art Hogan, chief market strategist at Wunderlich Securities, told Reuters. "It reminds me of the one we saw during the 2008-2009 crisis."

That's not the kind of sign or wonder I want to see. The question is, what caused this? From a natural perspective, it was weak data from China mixed with growing fears that a stall in the world's second-largest economy will hamper global growth.

But could there be something else at work behind the scenes? There's certainly no lack of speculation about a financial collapse in September and the first day of the month didn't disappoint the speculators—be they economic analysts warning about America's unsustainable debt or prophetic voices pointing to God's judgment.

JOIN JENNIFER ON FACEBOOK FOR SPIRITUAL COMMENTARY AND ENCOURAGEMENT. CLICK HERE.

Indeed, as USA Today reporter Adam Shell noted, the first day of trading in September looked a lot like the "abysmal" trading action in August, which was the worst month for the Dow since May 2010 and the stock market's first 10 percent correction in four years.

Is Wall Street bowing to the Shemitah? The Shemitah, or Sabbath year, is the seventh year of the seven-year agricultural cycle mandated by the Torah for the land of Israel. Understanding this seven-year pattern is essential for understanding the prophecies and mysteries of the Bible that are still applicable today.

Jonathan Cahn, author of The Mystery of the Shemitah, has said he believes a great shaking is coming to America and the world: "A shaking that will involve a financial and economic collapse, and yet a shaking not limited to those realms. I believe it is wise to be ready—physically, emotionally, morally, and most of all spiritually."

In The Mystery of the Shemitah, Cahn reveals his research on patterns throughout the history of America that line up with the Shemitah, including the Great Depression, 9/11, and the rise—and possibly the fall—of America.

So, I'll ask again, is Wall Street bowing to the Shemitah? There is no lack of discussion around the topic, but ultimately only God knows.

"Whether a financial crisis hits us on or around Yom Kippur this year or not isn't the real issue for me," Jonathan Bernis, a Messianic Rabbi and president and CEO of Jewish Voice Ministries International, told Charisma News.

"What is clear is that God is speaking, He is warning us of what is ahead. He is giving us an opportunity to respond, to prepare, and we must do our part-we must take action," Bernis said. "Whether judgment is three weeks off or three years off, things are going to get worse. Much worse. Now is the time to seek His face and draw near to Him."

I hope things don't get worse but I do believe it will get darker before the next great move of God. And here's what I absolutely know: Wall Street may not bow to the Shemitah, but every knee in this Babylonian system must bow at the name of Christ. We'd be wise to do the same, putting all that we have and all that we are under His lordship and making an appeal to heaven for spiritual awakening in this nation."

http://www.charismanews.com/opinion/watchman-on-the-wall/51744-is-wall-street-bowing-to-the-shemitah

Ragnarok and Thecrensh like this.
  9. 917601

STATISTICIAN: DATA PROVES BIBLICAL FINANCIAL COLLAPSE
    'In September, we can expect something really bad'

"Get ready – because the best of times are over and the worst of times may have just begun.

That is the assessment of a Florida mathematician who has studied the biblical Shemitah cycle as it applies to the financial markets.

Thomas Pound is an educator and mathematician who applies his statistical wizardry to the markets.

The Dow fell another 468 points, or 3 percent, Tuesday, providing fresh evidence for investors the sell-off which began in August was no mirage. It is likely to continue in September.

Only eight more trading days remain until the dreaded Elul 29, which is the final day of the Shemitah year, known as “wipe out day” on the Hebrew calendar.

Since Elul 29 falls on a Sunday, Sept. 13, when the markets are closed, the rest of this week and the following week could bring the most devastating losses. Another theory is that the period of Sept. 14-28 right after Elul 29 and leading up to a scheduled blood moon (on Sept. 27-28) could be worth watching.

What do YOU think? Is America’s economy on verge of crash? Sound off in today’s WND poll

Proof in the numbers

Several years ago, Pound corresponded with a financial adviser who was using a decennial analysis to determine which years were optimum for investor returns. According to the theory behind decennial analysis, which was first proposed in the book “Irrational Exuberance” by Yale Economics professor Robert Shiller, years ending in the number eight yielded better returns than other years, according to the Israeli publication Breaking Israel News. Years that ending in seven were less lucrative.

Armed with 144 years of market data going back to 1871, Pound set out to test the validity of this theory. As Pound explained to Breaking Israel News, “Being a statistician, if somebody makes a claim, then statistically, it should hold up.”

Using the Analysis of Variance significance (ANOVA) test, Pound discovered there was some basis for the financial adviser’s strategy of avoiding investing in years that ended in seven. It gave him a statistical advantage of 100 base points, with years not ending in seven averaging an annual return of 10.19 percent, compared to an overall average of 9.04 percent.

Now comes Jonathan Cahn’s New York Times-best selling book about the Shemitah cycle – “The Mystery of the Shemitah” – and Pound was again challenged to study Cahn’s research from a statistical perspective to see if it had merit.

The Shemitah year falls every seventh year, when God instructed Moses to let the land rest, cease sowing and reaping, and then all Israelites were to have their debts canceled on the final day of the year, Elul 29.

Cahn pointed out that the years 1973, 1980, 1987, 2001 and 2008 were all Shemitah years that saw stock markets collapse.

The biggest ever single-day stock market crash occurred on Sept. 29, 2008, when the Dow fell 777.7 points and lost $1.2 trillion in value. This day also happened to be Elul 29, the last day of the Jewish year, one day before Rosh Hashana, signaling the end of the Shemitah cycle.

After a friend told him about the seven-year Sabbatical cycle to the stock market, Pound again set out to see if the theory held up under statistical scrutiny.

Applying the same ANOVA test to the Shemitah cycle, Pound’s research revealed that the sabbatical years were the only group of years in which the market cycle averages consistent significant losses since 1871.

See all of Jonathan Cahn’s books, films and teachings in one place.

He also found that, in Shemitah years, the difference in loss was greater than that noted in professor Shiller’s decennial cycle.

“Statistically, it appears that the calendar years in which the Sabbatical year ends are worse than the other six years, and that difference is significant based on the data I have,” Pound told Breaking Israel News.

Prepare for a crash

With mathematical precision, Pound quoted King Solomon in Ecclesiastes 11:2, “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth,” as practical advice to prepare for the inevitable Shemitah market crash, Breaking Israel News reported.

The Israeli newspaper noted that “this bit of biblical wisdom advises we diversify our portfolios.”

Pound also noted the irony that, according to the decennial theory, 2015 should be one of the better years for investing in the stock market. But not so, according to the Shemitah theory. As Pound told Breaking Israel News, “In September, we can expect something really bad.”

Some who have studied and scrutinized Cahn’s research in America are even more dramatic in their advice to investors.

Michael Snyder, author of the blog Economic Collapse, wrote in an Aug. 31 entry:

“All of the intel that I have received is absolutely screaming that big trouble is ahead. So enjoy these last few days of relative peace and quiet. I mean that sincerely. In fact, that is exactly what I have been doing – over the past week I have not been posting many articles because I was spending time with family, friends and preparing for the national call to prayer on September 18th and 19th. But now as we enter the chaotic month of September 2015 I have a feeling that there is going to be plenty for me to write about.”

Snyder pointed out that Augusts are typically not bad months for the stock market. But when bad Augusts do occur, they are almost always followed by a September that is just as bad.

“Throughout history, there have only been 11 times when the S&P 500 has declined by more than 5 percent during the month of August,” Snyder wrote. “When that has happened, the stock market has almost always fallen in September as well.”

The stock market has already plummeted 14 percent over the last month.

John Hussman, author of Hussman’s weekly financial letter, wrote in an Aug. 30 entry that he sees the Dow falling by 50 percent by the time the dust settles.

Hussman urged his readers not to listen to the so-called experts brought in by networks such as CNN, CNBC and Bloomberg to calm investors’ jittery nerves. He wrote:

“They assured their few thousand remaining viewers the 11% plunge in the stock market was caused by China and the communist government’s direct intervention in their stock market, arrest of a brokerage CEO, and threat to prosecute sellers surely cured what ails their market. The Fed and their Plunge Protection Team co-conspirators reversed the free fall, manipulating derivatives and creating a short seller covering rally back to previous week levels. The moneyed interests are desperate to retain the appearance of normality and stability, as their debt saturated system teeters on the verge of collapse.”

Hussman, in fact, sees a down market for the next 18 months as it gradually falls in line with the down economy of Barack Obama.

“John Hussman’s weekly letter provides sound advice for anyone looking to avoid a 50% loss in the next 18 months. The market has been overvalued for the last three years and now sits at overvaluation levels on par with 1929 and 2000. The difference is that fear has been overtaking greed in the psyches of traders. The average Joe isn’t in the market. Only the Ivy League MBA High frequency trading computer gurus are playing in this rigged market. The 1,100 point crash last Monday is what happens when arrogant young traders, fear and computer algorithms combine in a perfect storm of mindless selling. Suddenly the pompous risk takers became frightened risk averse lemmings.”

Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2015/09/statistician-data-proves-shemitah-financial-collapse/#PwiHTyzH3GTfb2aB.99

Ragnarok likes this.
  10. Thecrensh

Thecrensh Gold Member Gold Chaser

One thing I have learned about God is that just when you think you have it figured out, he very firmly lets you see that no, you don't. I would not be surprised if NOTHING happens this month or next month...which would only make people more self-confident instead of turning to Him. This would merely magnify the crash considerably when it does happen.

HistoryStudent, 917601 and Ragnarok like this.
  11. 917601

Although financial crashes have occurred the past two cycles, take note the 9/11 terror attack ignited the 01 financial meltdown ( on 17 Sep, 29 Elul when markets reopened), many different sector shakings can occur, natural disaster, terrorist hit, internal rebellion, act of war, sell off by China, ..all can magnify a financial meltdown. In any case, expect the unexpected, I believe the US will be forefront.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-02/why-next-crisis-will-be-worse-20008

"So, this time around, when the bubble bursts, it won’t simply affect a particular sector or asset class or country… it will affect the entire ( world- my edit) system."

...and "
    Five Chinese navy ships are currently operating in the Bering Sea, off the coast of Alaska, the first time the U.S. military has seen such activity in the area, Pentagon officials said Wednesday.

The officials said they have been aware in recent days that three Chinese combat ships, a replenishment vessel and an amphibious ship were in the vicinity after observing them moving toward the Aleutian Islands, which are split between U.S. and Russian control.

They said the Chinese ships were still in the area, but declined to specify when the vessels were first spotted or how far they were from the coast of Alaska.

The Pentagon official said there were a “variety of opinions” on how to interpret the Chinese ships’ deployment.

“It’s difficult to tell exactly, but it indicates some interest in the Arctic region,” the official said. “It’s different.”

12. Cigarlover

Probably just crab fishing.

I find it interesting that so many are talking about this 7 year cycle now. I wish I would have known about it 40 years ago but before this year I had never heard of it.

Thecrensh likes this.
  13. 917601

Jeeeesh , these Shemitah related articles have hit a high...

"So how far could stocks eventually fall?

Hussman is projecting that we could ultimately see the market decline by more than 50 percent…

We fully expect a 40-55% market loss over the completion of the present market cycle. Such a loss would only bring valuations to levels that have been historically run-of-the-mill.
    One thing that could accelerate stock market losses this time around is the fact that people have been borrowing lots and lots of money to buy stocks. That works when the stock market just keeps going up, but once the market turns the margin calls can lead to panic selling on a massive scale. The following comes from a recent piece by Wolf Richter in which he describes some of the chaos that we have already been witnessing…

Energy stocks and bonds crashed, even those of some large companies like Chesapeake. Some have reached zero. All kinds of other stocks and bonds have gotten eviscerated over the past few months, even tech darlings like Twitter or biotech giant Biogen. Portfolios with a focus on the wrong momentum stocks took a very serious hit.

And margin calls went out. The Journal:

Some lenders, including Bank of America Corp., are issuing margin calls to clients after the global market drubbing of the past week, forcing investors to choose between either putting up more money or selling some of the securities underlying the loans.

Other banks too sent out margin calls, including U.S. Trust, Morgan Stanley, and Wells Fargo, according to the Journal. With margin calls mucking up the scenario, spooked investors are trying to lower their leverage before they’re forced to, and the boom in securities-based lending appears to be over. And the wealth units of the banks that gorged on these loans are likely to see their profits dented.

If that continues, a much crummier thing happens: margin balances reverse. And the last two times they did after a majestic record-breaking spike, the stock market crashed.
    For some more technical reasons why another wave to the downside is coming, see an excellent article entitled “RED ALERT for 2nd CRASH DOWNWAVE…” by Clive P. Maund that you can find right here.

In addition to the chaos in the financial world, we are also witnessing a convergence of events during the month of September that is pretty much unprecedented. I know that I have never seen anything quite like it in my lifetime.

Recently, I put together a list of 33 events that we know will happen next month, and you can find that list right here. Instead of repeating the entire article, I just want to highlight a few items from the list…

September 13 – The last day of the Shemitah year. During the last two Shemitah cycles, we witnessed record-breaking stock market crashes on the very last day of the Shemitah year (Elul 29 on the Biblical calendar). For example, if you go back to September 17th, 2001 (which was Elul 29 on the Biblical calendar), we witnessed the greatest one day stock market crash in all of U.S. history up until that time. The Dow plunged 684 points, and it was a record that held for exactly seven years until the end of the next Shemitah cycle. On September 29th, 2008 (which was also Elul 29 on the Biblical calendar), the Dow plummeted 777 points, which still today remains the greatest one day stock market crash of all time in the United States. Now we are in another Shemitah year. It began in the fall of 2014, and it ends on September 13th, 2015.

September 15 – The 70th session of the UN General Assembly begins on this date. It has been widely reported that France plans to introduce a resolution which will give formal UN Security Council recognition to a Palestinian state shortly after the new session begins. Up until now, the U.S. has always been the one blocking such a resolution, but Barack Obama has already indicated that things may be different this time around. It would be extremely difficult to overstate the significance of this.

September 25 to September 27 – The United Nations launches a brand new “universal agenda” for humanity known as “the 2030 Agenda“.

September 28 – This is the date for the last of the four blood moons that fall on Biblical festival dates during 2014 and 2015. This blood moon will be a “supermoon” and it will be clearly visible from the city of Jerusalem.

If you don’t know what a “supermoon” is, the following is a pretty good summary of what we should expect to see…

On the night of 27 to 28 September, the Moon is closest to us at 2.46am, only an hour before it’s full. As a result, this supermoon will appear 14 percent bigger in the sky than the Moon at its most distant and smallest, and it should be 30 percent brighter. The Moon will certainly look unusually big and brilliant around 2am. But at 2.07am you’ll see a small chunk being nibbled out of its brilliant disc by the Earth’s shadow. Sinking deeper and deeper into the darkness, the Moon is totally eclipsed by 3.11am. It remains completely in the shadow of the Earth until 4.23am, when the full Moon gradually begins to emerge.
    There has been lots and lots of speculation about other events that could take place during the month of September, but as of right now I cannot prove that any of them will actually happen.

But that doesn’t mean that I’m not watching.

If it sounds ominous to you when I say that we are “entering the danger zone” during the month of September, that is good, because that is precisely the tone that I am attempting to convey.

When things start completely falling apart in this nation, millions upon millions of Americans will complain that nobody warned them in advance about what was coming.

Well, I am warning you right now.

Get ready.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-09-01/september-2015-we-officially-enter-danger-zone

14. Po'boy

Po'boy Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter

Will Americans actually turn from the sin of unjust weights aka paper money?
    What about usury, aka collection and paying interest, releasing of debts by banks?
    Not going to happen, war is coming as well as national captivity with a tenth of the population left.

15. 917601

Wow, that's a pretty bold prediction....I was only planning on another financial meltdown, you know, stock market crash ( and subsequent recovery), default in debt markets, pension defaults, dollar remonetization, a few banking holidays, bond market collapse, credit lock up, housing market decline, alittle civil unrest, confirmed deflationary environment followed by a inflationary environment,.....

16. Po'boy

Isn't that scriptural?
    God's going to save a tenth otherwise no flesh would remain.

I guess you think the game gonna run on a while longer running on paper.
    I kinda think the big chief considered using paper as a form of theft, and even if you're not an OT follower that doesn't seem like loving your neighbor.
    Seems like the rest of the world has had about enough of it, maybe they will take an iou?
    Every U.S. citizen is liable for a part of the national debt, think congress will do away with the Fed, or maybe a presidential EO to end the Fed, oh wait, yeah.
    So nobody is going to ditch paper cept that ISIS gang, elites (professional criminals) are bugging out, blood moon, waffling stocks, environmental damage, racial tension, stds, gmo, position vaccines I know I'm forgetting a few more so yep I'm not really looking to brightly to the future.
    Hope the Israeli offshore oil investments work out for you though.

17. 917601

Why do I write this now? It is safe to say, if you look around it is obvious. The computer algorithms have taken over, the little guy is long gone and we watch as volatility increases with volume continually decreasing …THE classic sign of exhaustion. Markets all over the world have unsettled and the carefully choreographed stability is being shaken. Debt, which the entire system has been built on has now come front and center with skepticism. Central banks far and wide (including The Fed) are having their “omnipotence” questioned …and thus so are their issued currencies.

Many of you have heard of or read the “Shemitah” http://usawatchdog.com/great-shaking-and-collapse-is-coming-jonathan-cahn/ seven year cycle ends next Saturday September 13th. Some believe it while others do not. Going back every seven years, 2008, 2001, 1994, 1987, 1980, 1973 ..etc. does show some very large and in some cases life changing inflection points. In fact, if we go back 10 seven year cycles, it was the end of WW II, 1945. I might add, this was the dawn of the American dominance of finance kicked off with Bretton Woods cementing the dollar as the world reserve currency.

Some believe in this seven year cycle while others do not. I believe with my own eyes and sense of history the world has been changed by something or some event each and every seven years. Some believe in God and his written word The Bible, while others do not. The Shemitah is Biblical and the seven year cycle is identified several times in The Bible. I am a Christian and thus believe the cycle exists because the Bible says it does, it does not hurt that I can observe this personally.

While not trying to turn this into a God “blog”, I would urge anyone with a religious belief to get your spiritual house in order. No matter what or who your own personal God is, it is quite clear something very big and very bad is about to occur. Whether you have religious belief or not, you must prepare physically for what is coming, this much is obvious. If it is not obvious to you, I am quite sorry as many good and well intentioned people have been trying for years to show you how, what and why this final debt exhaustion would occur. I will end with this piece of advice. Life is not a dress rehearsal and there are no do overs in life. You must not be one second too late in any of your preparations whether they be physical, mental or spiritual. The exhaustion of nearly every facet of our known way of life is upon us!

Standing watch,...

www.jsmineset.com

Thecrensh likes this.
  18. the_shootist

the_shootist I self identify as a black '69 Camaro Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Architect
    Is it wrong to hope for the aliens to fly in and save us now?

19. Po'boy

No if that's what works for ya.
    It was Joe Pesci for Carlin.

20. Cigarlover

Armstrongs prediction of an Oct downturn is still out there. Is that close enough for Cahn to be right? If Armstrong is right and we do get a serious downturn then he may achieve godlike status.

21. Thecrensh

Thecrensh Gold Member Gold Chaser

The Bible states that a great "deception" will occur in the last days...why not Aliens? That would surely enable the installation of a "one world religion" when we find a race of aliens who claim that there is no "God" (Jehovah). Just saying. At this point, I have no doubt that this world is definitely on the crazy train...and at some point, it's going to derail.

Cigarlover likes this.
  22. ErrosionOfAccord

ErrosionOfAccord #1 Global Warmer Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

Energy Extraction
    So was this Shemita a bust? Where is the action?

23. FunnyMoney

FunnyMoney Silver Member Silver Miner

Technically, it's a period of time. So according to all the info I've been able to gather, consensus seems to be that we are still in the time period, with another couple of weeks to go or so. If we get into holiday season and nothing really major has happened, then I think we can return to regular programming - please don't hold your breath.

24. optionT

optionT New Member

MA says by March 2016 we should really start seeing some action here in the states. Europe is already starting to see major turmoil.

25. ErrosionOfAccord

ErrosionOfAccord #1 Global Warmer Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

Energy Extraction
    I thought he made a prediction for October 9th to be an important day, but maybe I'm wrong.

26. Ebie

Ebie Midas Member Midas Member

Positive or negative for the POG?

27. 917601

Observing the events of the past few years, nothing seems positive for gold, war, bankruptcies, huge debt, collapsing fiats,....That thought confirms a yet to be " unseen" discovered "cycle". Although Armstrong comes the closest in applying an overall financial cycle, it is based on numbers and not events. The " numbers" result in events, not the other way around. As I have long suspected, " x" and " y" points on a graph are two dimensional, throw in the " z" coordinate, and you would find and answer. We live in a supernatural world with more dimensions than just two.

28. platinumdude

platinumdude Gold Chaser Platinum Bling

You are not wrong, that is how they operate, they keep switching the dates until they get it right.