1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

SilverGoldBull.com

Discussion in 'PM Dealer Feedback' started by Usury, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Usury

Usury Gold Chaser Platinum Bling

Anyone use these guys before?

They are in Canada but website says they ship to U.S. with no crazy extra shipping fees.

Also, they are running a special on fractional gold Britannias now that looks like a pretty good deal: https://silvergoldbull.com/1-4-oz-2014-britannia-gold-coin

Thanks for your thoughts and feedback.

2. Usury

Really? No one?

3. pitw

pitw Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter

Custom pesticide applicator.
    I use them a bunch and receive great service. Probably one of the best places to deal with in Canada that I'm aware of.

Usury likes this.
  4. Usury

Thanks...I might give them a try. The premium is really low on these 1/4 frac Gold Britannias.

5. shallow_explorer

shallow_explorer Silver Member Silver Miner

Oil Digger
    BEWARE. Very deceptive dealer. Sends email with New Year's Sale announcement: "Save $0.50 per ounce" on "All Perth Mint 2014 & 2015 silver bullion products". I ordered 100 1/2 oz 2015 silver goats and 100 1/2 oz 2014 silver koalas. Total of 100 ounces of silver. 100oz * $0.50/oz = $50 in my book. SGS gave me a discount of $21.52.

I emailed and got this response:

This is Highly deceptive.

1. No where in email I received does it say $0.50/oz CAN.

temp.jpg

2. Even if discount was in CAN$, it should be over $40. They didn't apply it to the Koalas. Which is also bogus.

This is the second time I have had a currency translation issue with SGB. They have a nice inventory and reasonable prices but they are NOT above board. And their customer service is very poor.

southfork likes this.
  6. pitw

pitw Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter

Custom pesticide applicator.
    I just got the email and was going through it. Thanks for your heads up as I will use the phone in instead of online order to make sure anything I buy is right or I'll tell them to screw off and why.

7. 11s11ver

11s11ver New Member

IT
    I ordered from these guys last week. Received my order in about 3 days. Good communication and packaging. 10/10 would buy from again.

8. Silver Art

Silver Art Silver Art Bar collector Platinum Bling

Silver Art Bar Hoor
    I made an order from SilverGoldbull on a presale item. Once the item was in stock, it was shipped and I did get my order today in the mail. Very smooth transaction. The fact that the packaging was discreet was a bonus for me. Fast shipping (shipped via USPS Priority Mail). I would do business with them in the future if there is something else I am interested in ordering.

9. Grandpa Silver

Grandpa Silver New Member Seeker

I have used them 3 times over a three year period. Everything went well. When their prices are better than the "other" guys I have bought. Checks are sent to Texas and shipment comes from Las Vegas. Just bought the Elemetal White Whale 2 oz. silver on a presale from them. Used a personal check, they don't take a credit card until a relationship is established, tried to use mine.

Silver Art likes this.
  10. Silver Art

Silver Art Bar Hoor
    Yeah the White Whale 2-ozers was what I bought from them during the presale. I bought 3 of them for just under $48 each. This was the only dealer, as far as I know, that had the 2-oz White Whale for under $50.

11. Grandpa Silver

Grandpa Silver New Member Seeker

I bought 5 and you are right, they had the best price. Thought that the trouble Elemetal was having would have finished the privateer series.. Perhaps that is why others had an inflated price, this could be the last in the series, hope I get them!!

Silver Art likes this.
  12. Silver Art

Silver Art Bar Hoor

That was what I thought too and that explains the early price spike of $95 - $100 for them. They still sell for between $58 - $80 on ebay based on the most recent ebay completed sales. I suspect that this might be the last in the series. We will see.

13. Silver Art

Silver Art Bar Hoor
    SilverGoldBull no longer have any of the Privateer white whale 2-oz silver rounds. I think that they just ran out today. The only place to get them now is on ebay for a much higher premium.

Grandpa Silver likes this.
  14. goldielox1

goldielox1 Silver Miner Seeker

I saw some on MCM for $65. Haven't seen any other online dealers that have them just individuals on ebay.

15. Silver Art

Silver Art Bar Hoor
    I bought my 1st White Whale on the MCM's ebay page for $61.85. That was before I saw that SilverGoldBull had them for under $48 each. I bought 3 from them for $47.63 each from SilverGoldBull. Out of the 3 that I bought from SilverGoldBull, I sold one yesterday on ebay for just over $61 and I have another one listed on ebay for the same price. Low to mid $60's prices (including shipping if applicable) seem to be holding up on ebay so far on most of the listings there. I only plan to keep the one that I bought from MCM and one out of the 3 that I bought from SilverGoldBull.

16. goldielox1

goldielox1 Silver Miner Seeker

Any thoughts as to why MCM and GSB have 1-2 week delays in shipping out orders? I mean there's no more coming from Elemental (if there were, the other dealers could get it, plus GSB is out now and MCM has just 400). So I can only assume the two dealers have what little they had/have in their vaults. It seems strange that there would be a long delay when you have it in your vault and it's not coming from the mint or anything.