1. Have a Great Weekend!!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. This Monday, Feb. 20, all U.S. banks and financial markets will be closed in observance of the Presidents Day,
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 2/17/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1239.10-- Silver $18.03-- Oil $53.78-- USD $100.95 -- Based on near term futures contract--- At JMB Current price AGE 2017 $1304.51 (1), SAE $21.15 (20)

Situational Awareness

Discussion in 'Survival (Preps & Homestead)' started by searcher, Jan 6, 2015.

1. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

Understanding the Progressive Agenda- Part 2, by DBS
    By SurvivalBlog Contributor | May 20, 2016 - 7:04 am | Contest, Current Events & Politics

The Next Domino to Fall After the Glass-Stegall Act
    Look, our friends over at Wall Street were losing their wealth. We (the elite) couldn’t allow that to happen. They needed more dollars to pay their debts because the stupid middle class had lost their jobs, filed bankruptcy, and were not buying anything. What could we do? Well, we decided to print more dollars and give those dollars to them. Then, they could pay off their bonuses and buy more of their own stocks. They keep up their perceived value, and we will all look rich! We will take advantage of the inflated values of Wall St. We will inflate the Wall St values and increase the media stories and programs to the middle class so that they invest more into the inflated values. Then, when we decide it is time, we (the elite) will pull out all of our investments at the same time. This will leave the middle class holding the bag!

Sorry for the change to 1st person, the Great Recession is new and still painful for so many. I felt I needed to lighten up the true horror of financial destruction of the middle class. Hindsight is always—20/20! Now, I’m back to talking for myself instead of as a member of the elite.

Man, I hope this scenario, described above, doesn’t happen! That is why I educate my friends and family about the dangers of owning Wall St rather than any tangible asset.

The next financial issue the elite didn’t see coming was a drop in the GDP! Why? Recently the facade is showing its ugly truth in the financial markets. The charade is up! Remember where we are in the population control and demise of the western middle class theory. Have you figured out “the why”? The reason is greed!

Greed of the wealthy elite is the reason for population control, Marxism, and Communistic theory and agendas. The elite’s greed is why we have lost our family unit. It’s responsible for the attack on our Constitution, the emasculation of our men, the push to increase feminism, and the career woman. The result would be fewer kids born to conservative, Christian parents of the successful middle class. They couldn’t allow the middle class (MC) to multiply their efforts in obtaining generational wealth. They needed to deconstruct the MC western culture, because of the elite’s greed. Plus, to change the MC culture, the end result was to create a two-class system similar to a feudal system of “rulers and serfs”. That is why we have seen such an increase of the wealth of the Top 10% in the USA and a huge drop off of the middle class with an increase of poverty. This is the creation of a feudal system. I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news!

An unforeseen drop in the GDP is a real issue for the wealth of the elite ruling class. So, they need to solve this real issue and quickly! But how? They can’t afford to adjust the plan of ridding the MC, and they can’t make the MC any poorer without causing a revolt. What could be the answer?

If the MC did have the guts to revolt, the elite needed start the attack on our ownership of guns and ammo. Why? Well, because an unarmed population is not a threat to creating a feudal system, unless it is the peasant revolt in the French Revolution. However, I don’t think “pitchforks” would be very successful versus our current military and police state complex.

How Elite Solving the GDP Issue Without Increasing the Conservative Constitution-Minded Middle Class
    The answer is immigration reform! What better may to solve the GDP than by bringing in a completely new class of consumer. These new consumers wouldn’t request any new Constitution rights. This new consumer won’t have a problem with loss of those rights, since they never had those rights before in their lives.

These new immigrant citizens will have almost 0 financial education, so they won’t threaten the elite’s wealth and power. Plus, when the Progressive politicians give those second and third rates citizens free stuff: home, welfare, cell phone, et cetera, these new citizens will vote Progressive with no questions or qualms. Never heard that technique work? Look back to 2012 and Obama’s vote-buying with government cell phones. SMH! Wow! It’s surreal.

Looking to the under 30 year old group, they have pushed for more “equality”. Man, we didn’t see that coming. Have you heard of “Occupy Wall St”? Do you remember “1% Rich and 99% Poor” signs? Well, that was a precursor of things to come! I think the Democrats and the Progressives found a way to quench the thirst for equality. They will make everyone the same. Using the techniques of communism, they will place everyone on an even playing surface, that being below the poverty line! That way we will all feel– equal, and there will no longer be any envy, desire, and will to bring a even greater loss of hope. How much equality do we need to have? The next generation has been brain-washed for so long that I feel sorrow for the Millennial generation. They are seeing a real punch to the gut in becoming adults, and they’re demanding the likes of Bernie and equality; they will be surprised. Be careful for what you wish for! With the use of TV, social media, Hollywood stars, and the music industry, these celebrities are all playing for a spot among the elite ruling class. They have been promised their place and the future of greater fortunes. Do your research and you can wonder why Leonardo DiCaprio gets invited to Davos Switzerland for a World Economic Summit!?! Then he comes back from Davos and wins the Best Actor award; during his acceptance speech, he rants about global warming. Does it seems curious or scripted? But the attack on the MC is not over. It has now become an elimination! Stay tuned! Reflect, and ask yourself “Why?”.

Understanding the Progressive Agenda—Part #2
    In the last four years and over the next six years, our western middle culture is under its final attack. I believe our culture will be eliminated in the next ten years. Since the election of BHO, I have never seen such a movement to unravel our Constitution and our culture. The purposeful unraveling seems so comedic that it seems surreal. Why are there 0 checks and balances in Washington D.C.? Aren’t these checks and balances laid out in the framework of our government? So, it seems beyond me. Unless, all those politicians all are part of the same game? What a real shame. I feel duped and upset with their greed. In history, all of the most powerful empires had a great middle class. However, it seems that the Progressive Movement is now entering the final mode. It is really amazing to see how a liberal person behaves and acts around non-liberals. They get violent, aggressive, unable to communicate, narcissistic, unfounded and lost. It seems that the liberal mind has now become a mental illness. I guess, it’s brain washing? But, back to the matter, the progressive agenda is now becoming a movement. This movement is ready for the final stage– the elimination of the middle class.

Why? Let’s go back to looking at it from the elite’s point of view. The threat of the middle class needs to be eliminated, because having a middle class does not work with our goal of creating a two-class system of rulers and serfs. An educated, financially funded middle class, with a Constitution that was designed against tyranny, needs to be eliminated. Because those powerful MC will not go quietly, they could revolt and over-throw our positions of wealth and power. We need to eliminate the Second Amendment and take away any other parts of the Constitution that the Middle Class could use against us. Then we will create a major event that would destroy their finances, their basic needs, and thus make the Middle Class come running to us with their hands out, like it was back in 1933.

If we, the middle clas, would fall to ours knees and beg for help, the elite can then eliminate the middle class. Then, they (the elite) would have an entire population of American serfs. However, this is where I was confused. How can you have 200 million Americans on welfare! How does a Communist state work, financially?

It goes against all sound financial advice and against history. How about the teaching of Ayn Rand, the collapse of USSR, et cetera. Why in the world would a ruling party want a bunch of poor people asking for hand outs? Man, I didn’t get the Progressive agenda! I didn’t, until now.

What do all of those Serfs need? They need food, water, housing, utilities, and Chinese junk. You know, those are merely Serf essentials, and the elite will need to charge taxes on all those items. Still, I don’t think that would be enough wealth to cover all of the welfare handouts, would it? Then I thought, who owns all the factories, resources, water, and power plants that are needed by a large population? And if one group of rulers owned all of those resources and income generators, then those owners would be the only group that could profit from the sale of those products. By owning all of the necessities, charging a profit, controlling taxes, and eliminating all competition (small business owners), a wealthy elite would control national and global economies and populations. This is a grandiose dream of the wealthy elite. For we should remember the “Golden Rule”: he who owns the gold makes the rules!

The Unfortunate Truth
    Now all of this could be a nightmare or a conspiracy theory. It will depend on your perspective and what the future will reveal to us. I know many of my friends and family could not or would not digest this foundation writing. So, I quote Plato:

“Those who are able to see beyond the shadows and lies of their culture, will never be understood, let alone believed by the masses.”

After I revealed this foundation theory to a family member, I was asked, “Now what?” There was panic and despair in their voice. I explained that I am going to keep doing what I am doing. I am going to keep raising my children and their children and doing it right. I am going to keep my culture alive, keep my religion in front, prepare for judgment day here on Earth and in Heaven, and prepare to keep my household healthy and happy. Yet, I am going to keep my prospects open to finding a new like-minded community. I am prepared to relocate to my next Redoubt, if needed. I plan on keeping in contact with like-minded people and to get more involved with local politics, and if the local politics change then I am ready to relocate to other areas that are open to conservative, Christian families. I am going to continue obtaining more wealth and making sure that wealth is far from the U.S. dollar hegemony. I will do my best to educate my children to raise more non-liberal children, so that I can help in keeping my Western culture alive. Keep your eyes open, and God speed.

https://survivalblog.com/understanding-the-progressive-agenda-part-2-by-dbs/

2. searcher

Never talk to the police - An Idaho Attorney's Perspective
    Craig Atkinson

Published on Oct 27, 2012
    An Idaho attorney addresses the issue of speaking to the police when you have been accused of a crime. A criminal defense lawyer's perspective on the pitfalls of submitting to an interrogation. Attorney Craig Atkinson addresses the many issues surrounding the legal system, and how due the nature of the adversarial justice system, a defendant's best bet is to keep quiet.

3. searcher

U.S. ARMY RIOT CONTROL FORMATIONS FILM 77024
    PeriscopeFilm

Published on May 25, 2016
    Made in 1957, as the U.S. entered a decade of civil unrest, this U.S. Army film is about RIOT CONTROL FORMATIONS.

As the narrator explains: "A crowd becomes a mob when it is given direction and purpose by its leaders and when it is psychologically conditioned to carry out its purpose with wilds. A mob is a responsibility of local law enforcement agencies. If they can’t maintain the order here, the military can be called upon by higher authorities to come take charge."

Here at mark 0:23 we have a scene of mob action. At mark 01:05, we have the military performing their riot control formations. There are three basic riot control formations. First, there is the wedge formation which designed to penetrate the mob and split them into sequence, this is displayed at mark 01:29. At mark 01:37, we have the line formation which is designed to hold the mob in place and deny its access to an area or push it straight back and the echelon formation which is shown at mark 01:45. It is designed to turn the mob in either open or build up areas. Any of the formation may be executed from a column or from another formation. At mark 02:04, we have all the formations been displayed. All of them are extremely flexible and can be used by a squad, or larger unit. Three positions of the rifle are used at mark 02:24 and each has its functions. The up position, safeguard and the on guard position which shows complete readiness.

At mark 03:15, we have the troops perfecting the various formations. The first to be demonstrated is the line. The number 2 man is the base, all odd numbers to the left and even numbers to the right. The squad leader takes the charge. At mark 04:00, we see the squad falling into formation. The squad wedge at mark 04:55, is also formed on the number 2 man with odd numbered men to his left and even numbers to his right. The squad leader then gives the hand signal for the formation. The squad leader takes his position behind the formation. We also have the echelon formation at mark 05:53, which can either be turned left or right. Here the number 2 is the base man also and the men are in numerical order. Here at mark 06:45, we have the squad performing the echelon formation. When troops are at site of the mob, they are always out of site of the mob, so they don’t notice their preparation as we have at mark 07:15. Weapons other than the riffles are carried as needed as seen at mark 08:18. At mark 09:37, we have the platoon forming into formation after the hand signal had been made by the platoon leader, then the squad leader orders follow in, while the order two order stand fast. The platoon leader gives where he want the troops to form then the order squad leader calls the order. At mark 10:20 we have two echelon formations, one to the right and the other to the left after following their squad leaders and the assistant. They all fall within the wedge formation. At mark 11:10, we have the review of the formation.

At 12:43, we have the wedge formation extension. The platoon wedge is impressive. At mark 14:15, we have the troops on a line formation, each squad forms on its number 2 man. They then close and dress on the second. The commander gives command. At mark 15:15, we have the lateral support review.

At mark 15:40, the platoon reviews the echelon position following the signal of their leader. This is the only formation in which the squad and squad members remain in numerical order. With the 4th squad leading following by the 3rd, 2nd and 1st. at mark 17: 17, we have the platoon leader giving order to form into the echelon position. He has the right to move them into close or lateral support. At mark 20:40, we have the troops forming their line between the vehicles and on their flanks. The number one vehicles move up behind number two. And each line covers their flanks to prevent rioters from covering their sides and rear. At mark 21:10, we have the review. We have the vehicle formation review for the wedge, line and the echelon formation. Company size formation usually starts with the column as seen in mark 22:45. On command of execution, they form the line.

With adequately trained personnel, the three basic riot control formations, the line, the wedge and the echelon and their numerous variations have proven themselves time and again as reliable means for dispersing the mob, restoring law and order, and protecting lives and properties as we see at mark 23:57.

4. searcher

THE CASE OF COMRADE T COLD WAR ESPIONAGE PROPAGANDA MOVIE 77194
    PeriscopeFilm

Published on May 31, 2016
    We encourage viewers to add comments and, especially, to provide additional information about our videos by adding a comment! See something interesting? Tell people what it is and what they can see by writing something for example like: "01:00:12:00 -- President Roosevelt is seen meeting with Winston Churchill at the Quebec Conference."

This film is part of the Periscope Film LLC archive, one of the largest historic military, transportation, and aviation stock footage collections in the USA. Entirely film backed, this material is available for licensing in 24p HD and 2k. For more information visit http://www.PeriscopeFilm.com

5. searcher

Espionage Target - You (1964)
    Nuclear Vault

Synopsis: Exposes the worldwide operation of the Sino-Soviet espionage system and shows how Communist agents used any means to obtain vital information from military personnel. Reconstructs three actual cases to demonstrate various facets of espionage techniques. Explains how agents of different nationalities probe for vulnerable areas, such as loneliness, indebtedness, fast money, sex and the sporting life. Portrays the agent as he subtly approaches, ensnares and involves his victim until it is too late for the victim to retreat. Purpose: Information on communist espionage methods.

National Archives and Records Administration - ARC Identifier 4477329 / Local Identifier 330-DVIC-20023 - Espionage Target - You - Department of Defense. Office of the Secretary of Defense. (09/18/1947 - ). Audience: All Air Force Personnel.

6. searcher

Law Enforcement Gun Retention, Takedown, & Restraint (Police & CCW)
    fightTIPS

This video is crucial for police officers, security, or CCW civilians who are carrying a gun on their holster. If an attacker reaches for your gun, Steven Chin explains a tactical defense for how to stop them from drawing the pistol, trap the arm, and take them down to subdue your attacker with a restraint.

7. searcher

Tear Gas in Law Enforcement (1962)
    Nuclear Vault

Published on Jun 11, 2016
    Contains dramatized footage of striking workers and civil disturbances; shots of San Quentin Prison; sequences of police tear gas training sessions.

8. searcher

Personal Safety and Situational Awareness
    SUNYSCCC

Published on Feb 16, 2016
    Schenectady County Community College hosted Officer James Brooks of the Albany City Police Department, Albany, NY, on SCCC's campus on Feb. 10. Officer Brooks presented "Personal Safety and Situational Awareness." He was joined by Officer William Pierce.

9. searcher

Economic Collapse Will Serve One Purpose: “Global Governance and the Enslavement of Mankind”
    Jeremiah Johnson
    June 11th, 2016
    SHTFplan.com

The ever-tightening noose around the neck of man shows no sign of slippage: all actions by all of the governments are anent control and dominion. The path to global governance is plainly marked, visible through all of the turmoil. It is that turmoil, those “incidents” that are created and fostered by the governments that enable them to further constrict the noose. The economy plummets in Cyprus and Greece? Time to limit the cash withdrawals. The European banks are having a “hard time” in places such as France or Spain? Time to pillage people’s savings and their IRA’s.

Manufactured crises are the norm, not the exception, and all of them are designed to facilitate one purpose: global governance and the enslavement of mankind.

The Bilderbergers are meeting in Germany this week. Paul Joseph Watson of Alex Jones’ Prison Planet reported on some of the key issues they will be discussing, as such:

“…the creation of a virtual passport that web users will need to obtain before they can use many Internet services is high on the agenda. The Internet ID will be justified under the guise of “cybersecurity” and creating a convenient method for citizens to access government services, but free speech advocates will view the proposal with deep suspicion as it would threaten online anonymity and possibly chill dissent. Services such as Facebook, YouTube and Twitter could also use the online passport to revoke posting permission if a user violates terms of agreement, another obvious threat to the free flow of information that has made the web what it is today. Bilderberg globalists are also set to re-invigorate momentum behind another long term goal – a global tax system presided over by the UN.”

Bilderberg Leak: Secretive Group to Discuss Internet ID, Global Tax, By Paul Joseph Watson

These things are not new, in that they have been proposed before. Just as with anything that is repeated long enough, however, the reiteration has dulled the senses of most. The bad thing is that it is being acted upon. A report by Tarun Wadwha last week described the inculcation of facial recognition software and the use of over 250 million cameras worldwide with the capability of utilizing this software.

250 million cameras. That would equal a camera for every 30 people.

The article went on to detail how in Russia an application called FindFace has come out, the invention of two young entrepreneurs. This application enables you to track down and identify virtually anyone; the app is building a database as we speak, and it is a matter of time before it expands outside of Russia to Europe and eventually the United States. The article went on to detail some of the following measures used in the U.S. and Europe in the manner of the movie “Minority Report” with Tom Cruise as such:

“Microsoft Corp. has patented technology that can allow a billboard to determine who you are and show you personalized advertisements. British authorities are using facial recognition at music festivals to spot troublemakers, while brick-and-mortar stores worldwide are racing to adopt the technology to track loyal customers. Even some high schools and churches have started to use facial recognition to take attendance.”

source: Opinion: Facial recognition will soon end your anonymity

We see it being inserted into our society and the societies in the world: the surveillance state. We see the deliberate and intentional collapses of the economies worldwide, the shifting of assets into the hands of those who control the strings either via legislation and “authority” (governments) or monetarily and economically (corporations and banks/bankers). The daily decline in freedom of speech and the freedom to challenge the establishment…on anything, no matter how minute or obscure…is the rule, not the exception.

In order for the global governance to occur, each “sphere of influence” such as parallel’s Orwell’s “1984” and the super-states must control its respective sphere absolutely. Because of the homogeneity of ethnicity that accompanies each area, overlap is not possible from a perspective of control. But if the spheres of influence are “aligned” at least in purpose and levels of totalitarian control, then an effective balance can be maintained. Then (to paraphrase Alinsky) it can be a matter of “organizing the organized” with “controllers” who oversee the governments/regimes of all of the spheres without any of the people (the enslaved) ever knowing.

We are heading into a very dark time…a time where technology will be used to enslave, not enlighten or uplift mankind. The new dark ages are almost upon us. It will require nothing less than a world war or a complete global economic collapse (orchestrated, in both cases) to destroy the last vestiges of self-governance and law that exist for us. The time to put a stop to it is now, before the power base of the elite becomes so strong that individuals cannot withstand it. The time to rebel against it is now, while we still have the chance before that boot tramples the face of humanity…forever.

Jeremiah Johnson is the Nom de plume of a retired Green Beret of the United States Army Special Forces (Airborne). Mr. Johnson is also a Gunsmith, a Certified Master Herbalist, a Montana Master Food Preserver, and a graduate of the U.S. Army’s SERE school (Survival Evasion Resistance Escape). He lives in a cabin in the mountains of Western Montana with his wife and three cats. You can follow Jeremiah’s regular writings at SHTFplan.com or contact him here.

This article may be republished or excerpted with proper attribution to the author and a link to www.SHTFplan.com.

Also Read:

On Death And Taxes: “The Greed Of The Government Can Never Be Overstated”

Mourn the Death of the United States: “Soon We Will Be Ripe For Internal Collapse… Or A Large War”

Sculpting Public Opinion from Birth to Death: “Schools and Media are Completely Complicit in the Destruction of This Nation”

Click here to subscribe: Join over one million monthly readers and receive breaking news, strategies, ideas and commentary.

Please Spread The Word And Share This Post

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-ne...nance-and-the-enslavement-of-mankind_06112016

10. searcher

Just a little food for thought. Take it fwiw and dyodd.

Mass Shooting In Florida How To Survive A Active Shooter Scenario 6-12-2012
    videosbymike

Published on Jun 12, 2016
    A sad day here in central florida following the mass shooting in Orlando at a night club in the early morning hours.

I created this video and I own all rights to all the contents in the video.The audio used in this video is from IMAC's ILIFE software, I have included the link for you for there EULA for the ILIFE software, you can refer to item 2c of the agreement.

http://images.apple.com/legal/sla/doc...

prepare for the worst and pray for the best,

Mike

11. searcher

Situational Awareness ~ Your Personal Safety Depends On It
    Steve Sherron

Published on Mar 7, 2016
    Because we live in a world of crazies, criminals and religious fanatics, it's imperative that we all practice situational awareness. We must start paying attention to our surroundings and be ready to take action in the event someone intends to do us harm.

When you are in public, pay close attention to those around you and be prepared to defend yourself against the bad guys. Be aware of possible escape routes. Be a little more vigilant and understand there are people out there who want to harm you. Trust no one.

Here is the video link to PM101: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmigF...

12. searcher

Shotgun (1970s)
    Nuclear Vault

Published on Jun 16, 2016
    Producer Davis (Sid) Productions

13. searcher

Car Surveillance 1974 CIA Training Film (Produced by MI5 or Special Branch)
    Jeff Quitney

Published on Jun 19, 2016
    Intelligence & Espionage playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...

more at http://quickfound.net

"This film explores techniques used by surveillance teams, specifically the use of three cars to monitor the subject."

This film, shot in London and with a British narrator, appears to have been produce by MI5 or possibly Special Branch. The CIA title at the opening says "Internal Use Only" presumably because the Brits gave it to their American cousins with this stipulation. Then someone took a print for the National Archives. Oops.

Every musical track on the film generated copyright strikes, so unfortunately I was forced to remove all of the music in between narration. The narration is all intact.

Public domain film from the US National Archives, slightly cropped to remove uneven edges, with the aspect ratio corrected, and one-pass brightness-contrast-color correction & mild video noise reduction applied.
    The soundtrack was also processed with volume normalization, noise reduction, clipping reduction, and/or equalization (the resulting sound, though not perfect, is far less noisy than the original).

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/b...
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MI5

The Security Service, also MI5 (Military Intelligence, Section 5), is the United Kingdom's domestic counter-intelligence and security agency and is part of its intelligence machinery alongside the Secret Intelligence Service (MI6), Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ) and Defence Intelligence (DI). MI5 is directed by the Joint Intelligence Committee (JIC), and the service is bound by the Security Service Act 1989 and the Intelligence Services Act 1994. The service is directed to protect British parliamentary democracy and economic interests, and counter terrorism and espionage within the UK.

Within the civil service community the service is colloquially known as Box 500 (after its official wartime address of PO Box 500; its current address is PO Box 3255, London SW1P 1AE).

The service has had a national headquarters at Thames House on Millbank in London since 1995, drawing together personnel from a number of locations into a single HQ facility. Thames House was, until March 2013, shared with the Northern Ireland Office (NIO) and is also home to the Joint Terrorism Analysis Centre, a subordinate organisation to the Security Service. The service has offices across the United Kingdom including an HQ in Northern Ireland.

Details of the northern operations centre in Greater Manchester were revealed by the firm who built it. Plans to open the northern operations centre were reported by The Manchester Evening News in February 2005, and plans to open a permanent Scottish office in Glasgow were reported by The Scotsman in January of that year...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special...

Special Branch is a label customarily used to identify units responsible for matters of national security in British and Commonwealth police forces, as well as in Ireland and the Royal Thai Police. A Special Branch unit acquires and develops intelligence, usually of a political nature, and conducts investigations to protect the State from perceived threats of subversion—particularly terrorism and other extremist activity...

United Kingdom

The first Special Branch in the world was formed in London in 1883. It spread throughout the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland. Each British police force went on to form its own Special Branch, the largest being that of the Metropolitan Police until it was merged with the Metropolitan Police Anti-Terrorist Branch (SO13) to form Counter Terrorism Command or SO15 in 2006. Special Branch maintained contact with the Security Service. Although they were not part of the Criminal Investigation Department (CID), they were entitled to use the prefix "Detective" in front of their ranks.

Special Branch had responsibility for, amongst other things, personal protection of (non-royal) VIPs and performing the role of examining officer at designated ports and airports, as prescribed by the Terrorism Act 2000.

The intelligence work of Special Branch was often overlooked in some circles. This is because its role sat somewhere between that of the Security Service (MI5) and that of the Metropolitan Police Anti-Terrorist Branch (SO13). Special Branch officers were usually the ones to perform arrests of suspected spies, since MI5 officers are not authorised to take such actions; an example being the Portland Spy Ring.

It was announced, in September 2005, that the Metropolitan Police Special Branch would be merging with the Anti-Terrorism Branch of the Metropolitan Police to form a new department called Counter Terrorism Command, with the new department coming into being on 2 October 2006...

14. searcher

WORLD WAR II U.S. ARMY INTERROGATION OF PRISONERS TRAINING FILM 79854 Xx
    PeriscopeFilm

Published on Jun 24, 2016
    PRISONERS is a re-purposed British training film that shows the plan, treatment, and plot of the enemy against the prisoners of war. It’s noted in the earlier part of the film that “A prisoner of war is more valuable alive than dead”. The film starts out with the soldiers in training with their commander about do’s and don’ts of battle. Later, when the soldiers are captured, all valuables that belong to them are put in a bag and are later destroyed. These valuables include anything in the pockets, all newspaper clippings, photographs, etc. Anything considered valuable is taken. In the film, you see some soldiers attempt override the commands of their sergeant by keeping their personal valuables with them. Typically hiding valuables thinking to not get caught will only hurt them in the end.

When captured, the prisoners are to be kept apart from each other so there will be no discussion amongst the soldiers. The valuables taken are used against the soldiers later by the head leader. The leader talks to each prisoner individually attempting to get each one to tell him their regimen for battle. Some soldiers fail to keep their training orders by their commander by going beyond the basics of name, rank, and number. The soldiers who over share valuable information with the enemy, hurt their people in the end. The prisoners, who stick to the basic information, are highly threatened by the enemy leader to do harm and kill them.

The enemy leader does everything in his power to get the prisoners to spill the regimen. He will bribe and manipulate to get the answers he’s looking to reach from the prisoners. After all the information has been gathered, the prisoners wait together for the transportation that will take them all to the prison camp. They talk amongst themselves about what they have just encountered with their interrogation experience.

Each soldier claims they only gave their name, rank, and number. In the meantime, someone from the enemy camp is above listening to their conversations and gathering more concrete information about the plan ahead. In the end, the enemy gets what he needs killing by bombs everyone on the turfs.

We encourage viewers to add comments and, especially, to provide additional information about our videos by adding a comment! See something interesting? Tell people what it is and what they can see by writing something for example like: "01:00:12:00 -- President Roosevelt is seen meeting with Winston Churchill at the Quebec Conference."

This film is part of the Periscope Film LLC archive, one of the largest historic military, transportation, and aviation stock footage collections in the USA. Entirely film backed, this material is available for licensing in 24p HD and 2k. For more information visit http://www.PeriscopeFilm.com

15. searcher

16. searcher

Electronic Eavesdropping, Vietnam War: "Bugging the Battlefield" 1969 Defense Department
    Jeff Quitney

Published on Jul 6, 2016
    Vietnam War playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=...

more at http://quickfound.net/links/military_...

"Exhibits the effectiveness of electronic eavesdropping in South Vietnam, and highlights the air and ground tactical support of seismic and acoustic surveillance."

Department of Defense Training Film MF11-5514

Reupload of a previously uploaded film, in one piece instead of multiple parts, and with improved video & sound.

Public domain film from the Library of Congress Prelinger Archives, slightly cropped to remove uneven edges, with the aspect ratio corrected, and one-pass brightness-contrast-color correction & mild video noise reduction applied.
    The soundtrack was also processed with volume normalization, noise reduction, clipping reduction, and/or equalization (the resulting sound, though not perfect, is far less noisy than the original).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operatio...

Operation Igloo White was a covert United States Air Force electronic warfare operation conducted from late January 1968 until February 1973, during the Vietnam War. This state-of-the-art operation utilized electronic sensors, computers, and communications relay aircraft in an attempt to automate intelligence collection. The system would then assist in the direction of strike aircraft to their targets. The objective of those attacks was the logistical system of the People's Army of Vietnam (PAVN) that snaked through southeastern Laos and was known as the Ho Chi Minh Trail (the Truong Son Road to the North Vietnamese).

Igloo White was rushed into service during the Battle of Khe Sanh and successfully passed its first operational test. Combined with Operation Commando Hunt in 1969, the system served as the keystone of the U.S. aerial interdiction effort of the Vietnam War.

Costing between $1 and $1.7 billion dollars to design and build (and another billion dollars per year to operate over the five-year life of the operation) and possessing and controlling some of the most sophisticated technology in the Southeast Asia theater, the effectiveness of Igloo White still remains in question...

[In January] 1966 Secretary of Defense Robert S. McNamara... was presented with a working paper by the American academic Roger Fisher, who proposed a... physical and electronic barrier that would be located in South Vietnam. It was to consist of a 216-mile (348 km) long, 500 yard-wide barrier that would stretch from the South China Sea south of the Demilitarized Zone (DMZ), across the Laotian frontier and on to the border of Thailand. The physical barrier itself would be supported by electronic sensors and extensive minefields. Fisher estimated that it would take approximately five U.S. divisions to erect and defend the system.

On 15 September 1966, McNamara made Army General Alfred D. Starbird the head of the newly-formed Defense Communications Planning Group (DCPG)... The barrier concept was then given the designation Practice Nine...

In June 1967 the barrier project, by then referred to as the Strong Point Obstacle System (or SPOS) was renamed Illinois City, which lasted for a month before the program was redesignated Dyemarker...

On 8 September 1967, the electronic portion of Dyemarker was divided and the aerial, sensor-based portion was designated Muscle Shoals. On 1 June 1968, the aerial portion was redesignated Igloo White. That name became the most associated with the program though various elements received a number of separate codenames. All resources for Dyemarker - Muscle Shoals were redesignated Duck Blind in April 1968, and in June 1968 Muscle Shoals outright became Duel Blade. In October 1968 Duck Blind was changed to Duffel Bag.

In mid 1968, the physical barrier concept was pushed aside after the North Vietnamese overrun of the Lang Vei special forces camp and the siege of Khe Sanh. The barrier concept was reduced to an aerial, sensor-based electronic interdiction program that was to be conducted in Laos...

...Air-Delivered Seismic Intrusion Detector (ADSID)... could sense vertical earth motion by the use of an internal geophone and could determine whether a man or a vehicle was in motion at a range of 33 yards (30 m) and 109 yards (100 m) respectively...

Acoustic Seismic Intrusion Detector (ACOUSID), combined the operations of both seismic and acoustic devices, with the added ability to transmit sound from a built-in microphone...

Though Igloo White's primary focus was monitoring traffic along the Ho Chi Minh Trail, the DCPG's mission had been expanded to include sensors for a "wide range of tactical applications," as well as, a "Ground Tactical System" in 1968. The Ground Tactical System was envisioned as a tool for ground commanders in defending fire bases and other secured areas against attack, and was eventually employed around Khe Sanh...

17. searcher

Ukraine Teens Embrace Soviet Style Military Training

[​IMG]
    by Tyler Durden
    Jul 8, 2016 4:00 AM

Yesterday we noted the US Marines decision to relax the requirements attached to the force's physical fitness test. As the US does whatever it takes to boost their enlistment numbers, Ukraine youth squads wearing Russian soldier uniforms are breaking down Kalashnikovs inside 10 seconds, blindfolded.

[​IMG]

And in some instances the youth soldiers are 15 year old girls.

[​IMG]

The leader of the teens, Sergey Fomchenko, tells GlobalPost "Since Soviet time, the military and patriotic education of school children was a priority...to cultivate love of school, motherland, and city."

GlobalPost reports the youth squads of the Soviet era are making a comeback in eastern Ukraine. Ukrainian youths seek to embrace the national history that is tied to the Soviet past. The teens yearn to revive the Soviet tradition of youth squads being birthed within cities.

The training of youths in Ukraine is nothing new but in lieu of the new rules being adopted by the US military, it should be concerning for US citizens to see what their forces are up against.

In 2015 VICE News embedded in the Donetsk region and reported that they witnessed schools where children were educated in hand-to-hand combat. As Veronika Silchenko reported in June 2015:

"They [the regional youth of Ukraine] have been trained in fighting with knives, hand-to-hand combat, and how to operate guns at the local school in Amvrosievka for the last five years. And they invited us as to see them participate in a regional competition called 'Future Warrior'."

On a tangent note, in South Africa the youth military is being used as a deterrent, not an enlistment effort. The organization is sold as a way to prevent a swelling gang membership, increasing drug abuse, and increasing unemployment. As News24 put it:

"The ANC and its allies believe military training will tackle the social alienation of youth, gangsterism, alcohol and drug abuse – and instill discipline, patriotism and volunteerism. Hlagala said it was envisaged that some participants would emerge as professionals including doctors, pilots and engineers, while others would take on technical and artisan jobs."

We are not military generals but we would advise the American forces to not bring their push-up counts to a teenage Ukrainian Kalashnikov fight.

National defense is a way of thinking. It is not something you merely do by the numbers. The focus needs to begin in the mind, not in making sure some potential servicemen or servicewomen are able to complete an arbitrary fitness test. The children abroad are being trained in school for combat and conditioned to defend the "motherland". Sadly, the US is focused on whether or not to supplement push-ups with either pull-ups or a fixed-hang.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-08/ukraine-teens-embrace-soviet-style-military-training

18. searcher

10 Years (Or Less): Orwell’s Vision Coming True
    Jeremiah Johnson
    July 9th, 2016
    SHTFplan.com

[​IMG]

In the wake of all of the Brexit vote, a chilling blurb made headlines and it went largely unnoticed and uncommented upon. The line was couched within comments made by Boris Titov, an economic policy maker for Russia’s Kremlin. Actually all of the following merits attention, but one line stands out. The source for this excerpt is a Facebook post by Titov. Here it is:

“…it seems it has happened — UK out!!! In my opinion, the most important long-term consequence of all this is that the exit will take Europe away from the anglo-saxons, meaning from the USA. It’s not the independence of Britain from Europe, but the independence of Europe from the USA. And it’s not long until a united Eurasia — about 10 years.”

This is a very revealing post to show how unfavorably the past 50 years of post-World War II American imperialism has been viewed. The tipping point, as mentioned in a previous article was the outright 180-degree that George H.W. Bush pulled on Mikhail Gorbachev: the promise of NATO membership upon reunification of the two Germany’s and the dissolution of the Soviet Union, and then not fulfilling that promise.

The American corporate interests inserted themselves, as the communist government shattered, leaving in its wake oligarchs, the Russian mafia, and a “Wild West” environment within Russia proper and the ex-SSR’s, the former Soviet satellite nations. A tremendous amount of chaos occurred for a decade that was both enabled and further fostered by the United States. The perception in Russia even before the Soviet Union came into being was that Russians were in an economic war with Great Britain, and the United States was looked upon as an “extension” of Britain: a country with language, law, and cultural parallels,especially in terms of expansion.

As of the past several years, the United States has been encroaching upon Russian territory and economic interests. That encroachment has intensified into a U.S.-created “Cold War Resurrection” stance with the bolstering of NATO forces in the Baltic states. The U.S. is virtually thumbing its nose at Russia with the distribution of the “anti-ballistic missile systems” emplaced in places such as Moldova. As Putin pointed out, it takes not even a sneeze and a couple of hours to convert those platforms into use for Tomahawks with nuclear capability. The Russians did not exercise “en passant” with such an opener, and are placing missiles of their own to face the U.S. assets.

The U.S. and Russia are fighting one another indirectly. Two weeks ago we were treated to the U.S. aircraft attempting to throw Russian bombers off of their mark in bombing forces hostile to Assad, and the Russians were blocking our planes from bombing their intended targets as well. The Russians support Assad’s defense against insurgents that wish to topple his government, and the U.S. supports the “freedom-fighting rebels” determined to overthrow Assad. Syria, Ukraine, and the entire western border of Russia are the flash points that can be transformed into a conflagration with the tip of a hat.

The true hat tip needs to be given to Eric Blair (or George Orwell, if you prefer): he gauged it right and was completely spot-on. We are seeing the novel “1984” solidifying into the actual breakdown into zones of influence – one of them even now being named by Titov. The three zones: Oceania (to include the United States/North America, and Britain), Eastasia (the Oriental nations), and Eurasia, just as mentioned in Titov’s quote.

The spheres of influence are forming. Vladimir Putin met with the Chinese Prime Minister last week. Make no bones about it: the Chinese and Russians have been enemies for a long time. In this vein, however, both recognize the United States actions and have committed to aid one another militarily if the necessity arose. The United States (with NAFTA and the Chinese Free-Trade, as well as the aforementioned attempt to turn Russia into a third-world vassal when the USSR dissolved) expected Russia to knuckle under, and China to follow suit for big daddy Warburg’s New World Order waltz.

The music didn’t play in that manner, however, because strong cultural ties and nationalism cannot be eradicated as quickly as they wished. Brexit is a clear proof of this.

Jeremiah Johnson is the Nom de plume of a retired Green Beret of the United States Army Special Forces (Airborne). Mr. Johnson is also a Gunsmith, a Certified Master Herbalist, a Montana Master Food Preserver, and a graduate of the U.S. Army’s SERE school (Survival Evasion Resistance Escape). He lives in a cabin in the mountains of Western Montana with his wife and three cats. You can follow Jeremiah’s regular writings at SHTFplan.com or contact him here.

This article may be republished or excerpted with proper attribution to the author and a link to www.SHTFplan.com.

Also Read:

The New Constantine: Putin Knows Religion Is The Opiate Of The Masses

Possible End Game: The United States Has Created a Climate That Could Easily Be Transformed Into a War

The Flashpoint Continues to Build: Intelligence Sources Indicate Russia May Be Planning A Spring Offensive

How an Attack on America Would Probably Begin: Possible Courses Of Action By Foreign Military Powers

How To Survive Occupied America: “Red Dawn Just Started… And You’re In It”

Collision Course: As Obama Weakens America, The Russians And Chinese Prepar

Click here to subscribe: Join over one million monthly readers and receive breaking news, strategies, ideas and commentary.

Please Spread The Word And Share This Post

http://www.shtfplan.com/headline-news/10-years-or-less-orwells-vision-coming-true_07092016

19. searcher

Face To Face With Communism - 1951 Educational Documentary - WDTVLIVE42
    wdtvlive42 - Archive Footage

Published on Jul 13, 2016
    This film tells the story of an airman, in town on furlough, who discovers an entire town has been taken over by Communists during the early cold war era. He later found out the experience had been staged by the citizenry to show what could happen in such an event.

Produced by the U.S. Department of Defense & Department of the Air Force.
    WDTVLIVE42 - Transport, technology, and general interest movies from the past - newsreels, documentaries & publicity films from my archives.

20. searcher

Situational Awareness Could Save Your Life
    July 14, 2016

[​IMG]

On France’s equivalent of Independence Day, a large truck plowed through a large crowd in the southern city of Nice and engaged in a gunfight with police. Bystanders noted that the truck appeared to accelerate into the festive throng, killing dozens and injuring many more.

It seems that you can’t read the news without a report of a terror event somewhere, and it’s clear that there will be more to come. Although we don’t know the exact circumstances at this early stage, I believe that this is just part and parcel of what I’ve called the New Normal in recent articles.

I’ve mentioned the concept of “situational awareness” as a way to decrease your chances of becoming a victim in future terror attacks. In these days of Pokemon Go and other smartphone distractions, you’re seeing more and more people not paying attention to their surroundings. In the past, this might get you a bump on the head for walking into a lamp post. In today’s world, however, it could cost you your life.

Situation awareness involves understanding what’s going on in your immediate vicinity that might be hazardous to your health. I don’t mean second-hand smoke here; I’m talking about knowing what dangers may exist that you can avoid or abolish with your actions. Especially important for soldiers in a combat zone, it’s now become just as important for the average citizen in any large crowd.

In an area at risk (anyplace where multitudes of people gather), simple things might save your life. Things like not having your hoodie up, which can be like blinders on a horse. Things like making a mental note of the nearest exit at the mall. Things like looking around for people who are nervous or, perhaps, dressed too warm for the weather. The situationally aware person will have the best chance to plan an escape when an attack occurs.

In Nice, France, the terrorists waited for the crowd to be distracted by fireworks. Spectators who had their eyes glued to the sky wouldn’t have time to react, and this greatly increased the casualty count. The situationally aware person would always be looking around for possible threats, and these days in France, the threats are everywhere.

In such a crowd, it would pay to be at the fringes and not in the middle. Having a wall to your back would eliminate a danger that might come at you from behind. Indoors, for example, in a movie theatre, you want a view of the exits as well as the screen. If someone is behaving strangely, move away from them. If someone is screaming at the employee at the local burger joint (I said NO CHEESE!), maybe you should leave and order a pizza instead.

It’s difficult to instill a culture of situational awareness in a population, but it can be done if you start early. When you’re out with the kids, tell them to pay attention to what’s going on where you are. Once the family has left the area, ask them how many people were there, what they were wearing, or other details. Ask them what they would have done if there was an attack. Do this often enough, and they may begin to pay less attention to their smartphones and more to their surroundings.

All this attention to detail may seem paranoid to you, but it’s time to realize that these are dangerous times. Incorporate situational awareness into a calm, observant mindset and you’ll gain those extra seconds that could have meant the difference between life and death for so many in Nice.

Joe Alton, MD

https://www.doomandbloom.net/situat...URSE+AMY'S+..........Doom+and+Bloom(tm)+Show)

21. searcher

Merlin likes this.
  22. Merlin

Merlin Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

From searcher's post above ^^^^

“I think its more important to be watching and listening to people’s behavior and the reactions of those around them. Has the tone and volume of someone’s voice suddenly changed? Is there a person in the crowd that is sitting or standing quietly and seems completely disconnected with what is going on around them? Did someone just walk in wearing dark sunglasses and a jacket with a hood up over his head although it is a warm summer night? When someone is about to get stupid, they usually send some signals first.”

searcher likes this.
  23. searcher

I agree. When I'm out and about I always look to see if there is an "odd man out" if you know what I'm saying. Has served me well over the years.

24. nickndfl

nickndfl Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

If you cannot CCW two guns at least bring an extra mag.

25. searcher

Mr Blabbermouth (1942)
    Nuclear Vault

Published on Jul 21, 2016
    "Loose lips sink ships" themed dramatized short is based on a Los Angeles Daily News newspaper editorial by Manchester Boddy. MGM created this film for the Office of War Information and it was nominated for an Oscar for Best Documentary.

26. searcher

27. searcher

Body Search circa 1945 OSS Training Film; Office of Strategic Services
    Jeff Quitney

Published on Jan 5, 2015
    more at http://quickfound.net

"DRAMATIZED TRAINING FILM: Demonstrates and describes body search process, suggests ways to avoid being searched and how to avoid detection should search occur. Undercover agents Fred and Steve go on mission to Enemiarea. R.1: Agent Frank hides microfilm under false callus on agent Steve's foot and Steve wears belt with coded message. Enemiarea secret police arrest Steve and take him to headquarters where counter agent and doctor perform body search. R.2: They use optical devices and chemical agents to search his clothes and other personal items. Enemiarea agents discover microfilm and message on belt."

Public domain film from the US National Archives, slightly cropped to remove uneven edges, with the aspect ratio corrected, and mild video noise reduction applied.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strip_se...

A strip search is a practice of searching a person for weapons or other contraband suspected of being hidden on their body or inside their clothing, and not found by performing a frisk search, by requiring the person to remove some or all of his or her clothing. The search may involve an official performing an Intimate Person Search and inspecting their personal effects and body cavities (mouth, vagina, anus etc.). A strip search is more intrusive than a frisk and requires legal authority. Regulations covering strip searches vary considerably, and may be mandatory in some situations or discretionary in others...

Legality of strip searches

In North America, civil lawsuits, as well as criminal code changes against strip searches have usually been successful when a person is strip searched by someone of the opposite sex, especially in cases where a woman has been strip searched by a male guard or guards. The more disputed legal cases have often involved the presence of people of the other gender during a strip search. Some of these cases have been less successful because of the legal technicality of who was actually performing the strip search, i.e. if more than one guard is present, the search is often (legally) said to be being performed by the person or people giving the orders or instructions to the person or people being searched.

Another legal issue is that of blanket strip searches, such as in jails where detainees are routinely strip searched prior to conviction of a crime. Courts have often held that blanket strip searches are acceptable only for convicted persons. For detainees pending trial, there must be a reasonable suspicion that the detainees is in possession of weapons or other contraband before a strip search can be conducted. The same often holds true for other situations such as airport security personnel and customs officers, but the dispute often hinges on what constitutes reasonable suspicion.
    Incidental strip searches

In order to bypass the legal reasonable suspicion requirement, and because strip searches can be humiliating, the search is often made less overt, as part of an intake process, that includes a mandatory shower. For example, many homeless shelters require a mandatory shower (supervised) prior to entry. Most prisons also include a mandatory shower along with a change of clothes. The shower serves to make the strip search less blatant as well as providing the additional benefit of removing contamination (in addition to removing weapons or other contraband). Many shelters require new arrivals to hand over all their clothing for a wash, as well as requiring them to have a shower. These rules also enable a discreet check for weapons or other contraband, with less legal implications, being less objectionable because the requirement is applied to everyone entering a facility. It is less offensive to clients than requiring them to undergo an overt strip search.

Security procedures at facilities that mine and process gold and other high value minerals may constitute an incidental strip search. At the end of the workday, miners must remove all work clothes before entering shower facility, then exit nude through a metal detector to a separate changeroom where street clothes are stored.

The courts have often held that requiring a person to have a shower as a condition of entry into a space (such as a prison, shelter, or the like) does not, in itself, constitute a strip search, even if the shower and surrounding space are so constructed as to afford visibility of the unclothed body by guards during the showering process...

28. searcher

Top Secret CIA Film - Small Town Espionage - Rare Vintage Video [FULL ORIGINAL VERSION]
    Bright Enlightenment

Published on Jul 31, 2012
    A 1960s CIA film which provides insight into the paranoid mindset of the US Government during the Cold War. "Small Town Espionage" (1960)

29. searcher

Propaganda and Manipulation: How mass media engineers and distorts our perceptions
    Jerry Kroth

Published on Oct 20, 2013
    This is a video on the psychology of propaganda. Prof. Kroth reviews five major techniques for how American mass media manipulates and twists the view Americans have of their world. The seriousness of the distortion, and our progressive loss of contact with reality is dramatic. We are increasingly living inside a media-induced trance without knowing it. Children believe Ronald MacDonald is more real than Abraham Lincoln. From Coke to Carl's Jr., Hip-hop to the Iraq war, the role of subliminal propaganda in our lives is unveiled and exposed. This talk is based on Dr. Kroth's recent book, Duped! Delusion, Denial, and the end of the American dream. However, Duped! has been updated, and has a new title. Look for Implosion: delusion, denial, and the prospect of collapse, coming out shortly.] More information at collectivepsych.com

30. searcher

Psywar - Full Documentary
    Conspiracy Documentaries

Published on Apr 2, 2014
    This film explores the evolution of propaganda and public relations in the United States, with an emphasis on the "elitist theory of democracy" and the relationship between war, propaganda and class.

Includes original interviews with a number of dissident scholars including Noam Chomsky, Howard Zinn, Michael Parenti, Peter Phillips ("Project Censored"), John Stauber ("PR Watch"), Christopher Simpson ("The Science of Coercion") and others.

See more at http://www.ConspiracyDocumentaries.com

31. searcher

A Documentary On War Propaganda
    historical-oracle

Published on Jun 8, 2014
    War made easy, a documentary on how the american people are constantly exploited into going to war

32. searcher

33. searcher

City Overnight - Under A Bridge - Situational Awareness - Survival and Preparedness Overnight
    FullSpectrumSurvival

Published on Aug 7, 2016
    Overnight - Under a bridge - In survival and preparedness trip within the city.
    Situational Awareness - Understanding Your Environment - Practicing Before An Emergency Strikes.
    Prepare now before a disaster happens!

I hope that you'll join us in this trip and enjoy the time spent.

As always, don't try this at home. They make us say it.

Sincerely,
    Brad

Music Credit:
    Kevin MacLeod (incompetech.com)
    Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution 3.0 License

34. searcher

Crime Scene Investigation & Fingerprinting ~ 1965 US Agency for International Development
    Jeff Quitney

Published on Aug 11, 2016
    FBI & Police Training playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...

more at http://quickfound.net/links/military_...

A police training film produced by USAID, shot in Phnom Penh, Cambodia. "U.S. Agency for International Development... TRAINING FILM: Demonstrates and illustrates methods of collecting, classifying and preserving fingerprints by use of scientific crime detection equipment."

Reupload of a previously uploaded film with improved video & sound.

Public domain film from the US National Archives, slightly cropped to remove uneven edges, with the aspect ratio corrected, and one-pass brightness-contrast-color correction & mild video noise reduction applied.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_scene

A crime scene is a location where a crime took place (or another location where evidence of the crime may be found), and comprises the area from which most of the physical evidence is retrieved by law enforcement personnel, crime scene investigators (CSIs) or in rare circumstances, forensic scientists...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forensic...

Forensic science (often shortened to forensics) is the application of a broad spectrum of sciences to answer questions of interest to a legal system. This may be in relation to a crime or a civil action. The word forensic comes from the Latin forēnsis, meaning "of or before the forum." In Roman times, a criminal charge meant presenting the case before a group of public individuals in the forum. Both the person accused of the crime and the accuser would give speeches based on their sides of the story. The individual with the best argument and delivery would determine the outcome of the case. This origin is the source of the two modern usages of the word forensic -- as a form of legal evidence and as a category of public presentation.

In modern use, the term "forensics" in the place of "forensic science" can be considered correct as the term "forensic" is effectively a synonym for "legal" or "related to courts". However the term is now so closely associated with the scientific field that many dictionaries include the meaning that equates the word "forensics" with "forensic science".

In the United States there are over 12,000 Forensic Science technicians, as of 2011...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fingerprint

A fingerprint in its narrow sense is an impression left by the friction ridges of a human finger. In a wider use of the term, fingerprints are the traces of an impression from the friction ridges of any part of a human or other primate hand. A print from the foot can also leave an impression of friction ridges. A friction ridge is a raised portion of the epidermis on the digits (fingers and toes), the palm of the hand or the sole of the foot, consisting of one or more connected ridge units of friction ridge skin. These are sometimes known as "epidermal ridges" which are caused by the underlying interface between the dermal papillae of the dermis and the interpapillary (rete) pegs of the epidermis. These epidermal ridges serve to amplify vibrations triggered, for example, when fingertips brush across an uneven surface, better transmitting the signals to sensory nerves involved in fine texture perception. These ridges also assist in gripping rough surfaces, as well as smooth wet surfaces.

Impressions of fingerprints may be left behind on a surface by the natural secretions of sweat from the eccrine glands that are present in friction ridge skin, or they may be made by ink or other substances transferred from the peaks of friction ridges on the skin to a relatively smooth surface such as a fingerprint card. Fingerprint records normally contain impressions from the pad on the last joint of fingers and thumbs, although fingerprint cards also typically record portions of lower joint areas of the fingers...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/USAID

The United States Agency for International Development (USAID) is the United States federal government agency primarily responsible for administering civilian foreign aid. President John F. Kennedy created USAID in 1961 by executive order...

Political interests

Some critics say that the US government gives aid to reward political and military partners rather than to advance genuine social or humanitarian causes abroad. William Blum has said that in the 1960s and early 1970s USAID has maintained "a close working relationship with the CIA, and Agency officers often operated abroad under USAID cover." The 1960s-era Office of Public Safety, a now-disbanded division of USAID, has been mentioned as an example of this, having served as a front for training foreign police in counterinsurgency methods...

35. searcher

Crime Scene Investigation: "Examination of Soil, Hair, Footprints..." 1969 FBI Training Film
    Jeff Quitney

Published on Aug 13, 2016
    FBI & Police Training playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...

more at http://quickfound.net/

"EXAMINATION OF SOILS AND MINERALS, HAIR AND FIBERS, TOOLMARKS, TIRES AND SHOE IMPRESSIONS. TRAINING FILM: Techniques and methods used in FBI laboratory to identify, compare, and examine physical evidence left behind at the crimescene and prepare it for courtroom use."

Reupload of a previously uploaded film with improved video & sound.

Forensic science (often shortened to forensics) is the application of a broad spectrum of sciences to answer questions of interest to a legal system. This may be in relation to a crime or a civil action. The word forensic comes from the Latin forēnsis, meaning "of or before the forum." In Roman times, a criminal charge meant presenting the case before a group of public individuals in the forum. Both the person accused of the crime and the accuser would give speeches based on their sides of the story. The individual with the best argument and delivery would determine the outcome of the case. This origin is the source of the two modern usages of the word forensic -- as a form of legal evidence and as a category of public presentation.

In modern use, the term "forensics" in the place of "forensic science" can be considered correct as the term "forensic" is effectively a synonym for "legal" or "related to courts". However the term is now so closely associated with the scientific field that many dictionaries include the meaning that equates the word "forensics" with "forensic science..."

Public domain film from the National Archives, slightly cropped to remove uneven edges, with the aspect ratio corrected, and mild video noise reduction applied.
    The soundtrack was also processed with volume normalization, noise reduction, clipping reduction, and equalization.

Forensic footwear evidence can be used in legal proceedings to help prove the identities of persons at the crime scene. Footwear evidence is often the most abundant form of evidence at a crime scene and in some cases can prove to be as specific as a fingerprint. Initially investigators will look to identify the make and model of the shoe or trainer which made an impression. This can be done visually or by comparison with evidence in a database both methods focus heavily on pattern recognition and brand or logo marks. Information about the owner of any footwear can be gained from the analysis of wear patterns which are dependent on angle of footfall and weight distribution. Detailed examination of footwear impressions can help to link a specific piece of footwear to a footwear imprint as each shoe will have unique wear characteristics.

Types of footwear evidence

Footwear evidence can come in at least three forms, footwear outsole impressions, footwear insole impressions and footwear trace evidence.

Footwear outsole impressions

Footwear outsole impressions are impressions left on an object that was caused by contact with a piece of footwear. These can left on the ground or raised surface by persons treading over it, left on doors or walls by persons attempting to kick or climb over a wall or even left on other persons after being kicked or stomped on.

There can also be latent impressions not easily visible to the naked eye, on many different surfaces such as floor tiles, concrete or even carpet. Detection may require the use of additional specialized light sources such as portable ultraviolet lighting. Recovery typically includes photography as well as lifting with "gel" or "electrostatic" dust lifters.

Footwear insole imprints

Footwear insole imprints are imprints left in the inside of footwear caused by contact from the person's foot. Analysis of the insole imprints can be used to link a person(s) to a piece of footwear.

Footwear trace evidence

Footwear trace evidence is trace evidence that is recovered from footwear. Types of trace evidence that could be recovered include skin, glass fragments, body hair, fibers from clothing or carpets, soil particles, dust and bodily fluids. The study of this trace evidence could be used to link a piece of footwear to a location or owner. DNA can be one of the contributing factors in forensic footwear evidence...

36. searcher

Transporting Prisoners Of War For Intelligence - 1953 Educational Documentary - WDTVLIVE42
    wdtvlive42 - Archive Footage

Published on Aug 14, 2016
    Using techniques leaned during World War Two and the Korean War the United States Army produced a training film to instruct soldiers in correct procedures for transporting prisoners of war to army intelligence officers in a way that will maximize the completeness and usefulness of the information gleaned during interrogation.

WDTVLIVE42 - Transport, technology, and general interest movies from the past - newsreels, documentaries & publicity films from my archives.

37. searcher

Someone is Following You Home to Get You!!!
    MrMuscleBilly

Published on Aug 16, 2016

38. searcher

39. searcher

40. searcher