1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Soft Coup in the Works: Deep State Setting Up Trump for Impeachment

Discussion in 'Politics Forum (Local/National/World)' started by FoundingFathers, May 17, 2017.

1. FoundingFathers

FoundingFathers Founder Founding Member Site Mgr Site Supporter

There can be no doubt that Deep State has been using the Mainstream Media (MSM) and the Democratic Party to overthrow the Trump administration since January 20th of 2017.

The agents of Deep State have also been employing all of the worst RINO’s in Congress (e.g. Senators John McCain and Lindsey Graham) to assist in the unfolding conspiracy to impeach President Donald Trump.

Not a week has passed since Election Day that the MSM hasn’t taken advantage of every opportunity to publish fake news about Trump and/or his key advisors and appointees.

Truly, no one has ever seen anything like the super-sensational circus that is being staged Inside the Beltway by Deep State—24/7. Nonetheless, this whole political melodrama is deadly serious … from beginning to end.

Much bigger story than impeachment
    There are actually two schemes being executed at once.

The impeachment set-up is quite obvious...

http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=72707

2. Professur

Professur Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

It's worth noting that at this point in his presidency, Obama had already been nominated for the Nobel.

Mr Paradise, searcher, Alton and 5 others like this.
  3. gliddenralston

gliddenralston Gold Member Gold Chaser

Not surprising, the guys out there.

4. 90%RealMoney

90%RealMoney Midas Member Midas Member

All true. And if Trump didn't have his ego, and 2 year old's temper, things might be going better. He's falling right into their trap. Why the swamp draining hasn't begun is beyond me. That should be item #1 on the Agenda. He's going to have to go full Clinton if he wants to remain President. Get dirt on all these bastards, and start pressuring them. That's what this is all about anyway. The snobby establishment types (98% of them) don't want the punch bowl disturbed.

5. solarion

solarion Gold Member Gold Chaser

Dunno about all that 90%RM. No telling what's going on behind the scenes and I think Trump has already proven that he's a whole bunch smarter and craftier than his opponents give him credit for. I hope the deep state scumbags also think of Trump as a dumb temperamental egomaniac...it'll make it far easier to squish them if they're overconfident.

I also think he has at least put some effort into draining the swamp, it's just a really large and deep swamp.

6. Irons

Irons Deep Sixed Site Supporter Mother Lode

No bones about it we the American people are at war with the deep state and their small but frantic followers.
    The state run media has worked tirelessly to give the impression that the leftist minority is actually the majority and is fully in charge. Nothing could be further from the truth and people are sick of it.

Hell if one was to watch the state run media and it's idiotic sitcoms and fake news for a week they would be convinced that down is up, wrong is right and 85% of the population is homosexual.

TPTB has overplayed their hand, people are aware of their bullshit and are fighting back. The daily displays of frantic mental illness from the left is proof that they know they are losing. They look retarded and desperate.

Too bad none of them realize President Trump is the only thing standing between them and tens of millions of really pissed off gun owners who are ready to start shooting their worthless communist asses at the drop of a hat.

7. solarion

Wurd FEs!

The mockingbird media has definitely gone full retard and lots of people seem to be waking up to this fact. Even on faceplant where people don't tend to be the sharpest knives in the block, I see more and more peeps getting pissed at the soulless talking heads on the idiot box and questioning if they're getting news or propaganda.

8. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

From the article at the link:

Deep State’s response to Trump’s incessant tweeting has been to encourage leaking throughout the West Wing. In this way TPTB are sending a message: the Executive Branch is literally owned and operated by the U.S. Government, Inc. The POTUS is merely the CEO and President who serves at the pleasure of the secret (and unaccountable) board of directors. Therefore, Trump’s every thought, word and action is closely watched and misrepresented to produce an unfavorable outcome for him, yet favorable for Deep State.

That's it in a nutshell !!

Son of Gloin, Garyw and Goldhedge like this.
  9. gliddenralston

gliddenralston Gold Member Gold Chaser

Some here are really goofy.

10. solarion

Irons resembles that remark.

solarion is a trouble maker

11. Irons

100% truth there.

.[​IMG]

12. DodgebyDave

DodgebyDave Metal Messiah Midas Member

Goofy? I prefer clinically insane.

Irons likes this.
  13. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    How do you know he's not doing exactly that. Unless someone is part of Trump's inner circle I'm trying to understand how any of us knows what he's got up his sleeve? I don't think he's been bad at all. He's been very different than what we've become accustomed to. Isn't that why he was elected in the first place? Because he wasn't just another professional politician? I laugh when I see people state that's he's a loose cannon and not 'presidential' enough. If we wanted a nice soft comfy legacy president we should have elected Jeb!

TAEZZAR and Irons like this.
  14. Professur

[​IMG]

15. Mujahideen

Mujahideen Black Member Midas Member

Silver stacker
    What is trump doing that pits him against the "deep state"?

The fed is up and running, he wants to increase military spending, he is allied to the Saudis, the war on drugs is ongoing...

I'm confused.

Can someone please explain to me why tptb wants him gone?

historyrepete and searcher like this.
  16. 90%RealMoney

90%RealMoney Midas Member Midas Member

I hope he is doing all that, but time's a wastin'. Bogus as it is, the Dems and the Media's circus will gather steam if it isn't cut down soon. These people are willing to waste the next four years on laying IED's on a daily basis. I want the guy to succeed, but he's got a rotten apple or two that are really close to him, and need plucking. Then he needs to go after the rest of the John McCain's and Lyndsey Graham's out there in his own party. Once he does that, I think he can roll over the Dems. (Fingers crossed)

Aurumag and Irons like this.
  17. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    He'll figure that out one way or the other. That's why we put him in the WH. We all think we know what and how things should be done but in reality we don't know shit. I'm willing to let him have as much rope as he needs. Worrying about it is above my pay grade but preparing for the fallout is not! Prep folks, things are going to get ugly!

Irons and 90%RealMoney like this.
  18. Professur

As per The Hitchhiker's guide to the Galaxy

19. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

British bookies say gamblers are betting Trump won't finish his term in office
    • The Betfair bookmaking website reports that gamblers have wagered more than $6,400 that Trump will leave office before January 2021
    • Oddsmakers are now predicting a 55 per cent chance that the president will depart the White House early
    • A Ladbrokes spokeswoman said 'barely a day goes by without a Trump scandal, but money talks, and punters are becoming increasingly convinced'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4514426/UK-punters-early-exit-Trump-bookmakers.html#ixzz4hLltfkmB
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

20. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    :belly laugh:Seems they are going all in

Uglytruth, Scorpio and Mr Paradise like this.
  21. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

22. birddog

birddog Gold Member Gold Chaser

I really hope that Trump is holding his cards and he has evidence on the pedos. Take them all out...... I don't care who they are.

Flight2gold, Aurumag, TAEZZAR and 3 others like this.
  23. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Retired
    If he truly is a man of the people, he needs to assemble a seal team 6 of his own and clean house.

The answer to the universe is still 42...

Uglytruth likes this.
  24. Mr Paradise

Mr Paradise Midas Member Midas Member

Fake news is a billion dollar industry. The 24hr media corporations and their multi million dollar talking heads must always be creating these outlandish scenarios. Getting mouthbreathers frothing at the mouth from the moment they wake up is their business model.

You have publicly traded companies with billion dollar market caps like twitter who survive solely on meatballs burning up their AT&T data plan tennis balling the latest anti Trump swamp toad sound byte.

Aurumag likes this.
  25. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    That's fine, we're growing weary of the Republican smoke show we've been getting from those useless idiots. Name me one accomplishment the GOP had achieved over the past 8 years. I'll settle for evidence that they even made an attempt to accomplish something.

BTW, nothing Trump does can be credited to the GOP. They hate Trump as much as the Dims do

26. <SLV>

<SLV> Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter

Bill Clinton? He was president number 42...

27. Joe King

Joe King Gold Member Gold Chaser

It's simple. He's not their skanky bitch they wanted in the office.

Goofy as in thinking there was a better choice in November?

I get it. You don't like Trump.
    ...and that's ok, but just explain what you think the better choice would have been that could have actually won. Yes, someone like Ron Paul would have been better, but there was no one on the ballot that even came close to him. The only other choice was the skank. Apparently you think she would have better?

28. Garyw

Garyw The Military gave me Defoliant Exposure Silver Miner

tired and retired
    If he gets impeached Lock and Load. We are in for a ride.

birddog likes this.
  29. Irons

If anybody wants to be reminded why this is happening just watch President Trump's inauguration speech again.
    We the People were cheering, the establishment and their media were either cowering, bug eyed in disbelief or seething in anger.
    The media called the speech "Dark". Oooo.
    Yeah, the truth is dark when you spend every waking moment spreading lies and fleecing the folks not paying attention.

President Trump took a big scalp by taking out Comey and it rattled the shit out of the establishment. They thought they were immune.
    This is how they lash out and try to hit back. The media tried to make comey's firing a huge scandal, outside of DC nobody gives a shit. It ain't news.
    One down many many to go.

Today’s ceremony, however, has very special meaning. Because today we are not merely transferring power from one Administration to another, or from one party to another – but we are transferring power from Washington DC and giving it back to you, the people.

For too long, a small group in our nation’s Capital has reaped the rewards of government while the people have borne the cost.

Washington flourished – but the people did not share in its wealth.

Politicians prospered – but the jobs left, and the factories closed.

The establishment protected itself, but not the citizens of our country.

Their victories have not been your victories; their triumphs have not been your triumphs; and while they celebrated in our nation’s capital, there was little to celebrate for struggling families all across our land.

That all changes – starting right here, and right now, because this moment is your moment: it belongs to you.
    ~President Donald Trump

Our President Trump declared war on everything near and dear to these lifetime DC parasites, these elite insider establishment scum traitors.
    And he did it right to their faces like a man, not behind their backs like a coward.

The establishment and their whores in the media cannot allow this to stand. And they won't.

We have a long fight on our hands folks and when these backstabbing attacks don't work they will try to kill him. I don't pray much but I do pray for this President and our country.
    If Trump fails we all fail, any resemblance to the constitutional United States fails and a hell of a lot of us are going to die too.

30. hammerhead

hammerhead Not just a screen name Gold Chaser

I wonder what the pisser's and moaners have for a plan to replace our beloved Donald J.

31. Irons

Believe it or not there is quite a few idiots who think they would get hitlery.
    The state run media is just desperate to hold onto kingmaker/kingbreaker power. Losing this is what's making them go stark raving mad.
    They are finished no matter what happens.

32. Fanakapan

Fanakapan Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter

Probably best to ignore UK bookies, they were predicting a Rodman win right up to the last minute, heck, one of em, Paddy Power, even paid out on Hilary winning Before the election, remember ? :)

FoundingFathers, andial and searcher like this.
  33. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    I believe none of what I hear and only 10% of what I see. I don't feel very well informed.

34. birddog

birddog Gold Member Gold Chaser

I get DJT's text messages. Just got one - "They are trying to SABOTAGE us! I have no choice. I will completely DRAIN THE SWAMP. I trust you are with me."

I'll believe it when I see it, butI am hopeful.

Ensoniq and andial like this.
  35. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    The boil on the ass of America (AKA Washington DC) will burst at any moment and we'll be awash in political puss!

michael59 likes this.
  36. nickndfl

nickndfl Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

I can't even watch the news. Fox is in on it too. I think part of it is Trump has cut off the media and they are going full force at him in retaliation. The impeachment is a fabrication and the idiots on tv give me a headache.

37. Fanakapan

Fanakapan Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter

Bingo !!!!!!! :)

38. hammerhead

hammerhead Not just a screen name Gold Chaser

Someday a monument will be erected in our nation's capitol with Donald J's inauguration speech inscribed in stone.

39. Aurumag

Aurumag Dimly lit. Highly reflective Midas Member Site Supporter

Lightwave Jockey
    Killary Klintoon is NOT POTUS 45, Thank God!

Much of the most interesting activity in these most interesting times is taking place in secret.

Son of Gloin and Irons like this.
  40. Professur

You've heard me say it many times. The best way to lead people is to jump out in front of them and yell "Follow me". You didn't really think they'd leave any group unshepherded?