1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Soft Coup in the Works: Deep State Setting Up Trump for Impeachment

Discussion in 'Politics Forum (Local/National/World)' started by FoundingFathers, May 17, 2017.

1. Duckworth

Duckworth Site Supporter Site Supporter Seeker

Trump has been a narcissistic asshole for 40 years that I have seen. I think that will be his undoing as much as anything else. I know many Trump supporters that are embarrassed by his behavior. It seems to me that if the deep state was against him, he would never have won the election. I think the fact that he won the election is good, and I'm still glad that Hillary didn't win. He is a symbol of how bad things have gotten this country and that people are demanding a change. But if he can't change his behavior, or get some different people handling his affairs, he will never get anything done. I have to look at all this and judge by what I see, not what I want to believe, and I can't say I'm impressed with him. I wish we had a Ran or Ron Paul myself.

<SLV> and madhu like this.
  2. searcher

searcher Mother Lode Found Site Supporter ++ Mother Lode

It's not too early, or too nutty, to discuss impeachment
    • By Jennifer Rubin
    • 12 hrs ago

USA Today reports: "Just six months after his inauguration, Americans already are split down the middle, 42 percent-42 percent, over whether President Trump should be removed from office, a new USA TODAY/iMediaEthics Poll finds.

"While no serious effort is now underway in Congress to impeach Trump, the results underscore how quickly political passions have become inflamed both for and against the outsider candidate who won last year's campaign in a surprise. A third of those surveyed say they would be upset if Trump is impeached; an equal third say they would be upset if he's not."

That's extraordinary for the speed with which we reached this widespread willingness to consider impeachment. Not only are we a mere six months into the Trump presidency, but also we have yet to see a final report from the special counsel or a congressional committee.

Impeachment isn't a matter up for popular referendum -- or is it? In about 15 months, every member of the House will be up for re-election. Unless Trump is gone by then or thoroughly exonerated (both unlikely, but who knows?), that issue will be front and center in the race. It's far from nutty -- or even a stretch -- to discuss grounds for impeachment; indeed, when as many favor it as oppose it, impeachment becomes an entirely legitimate topic. Republicans won't be able to discredit Democrats on the grounds that they are mulling impeachment. To the contrary, Democrats will try to make Republicans squirm by raising a series of uncomfortable questions:

• Why isn't the GOP taking Trump's conflicts of interest, including possible emoluments clause violations, seriously?

• Why didn't Candidate X object to the firing of former FBI director James Comey?

• Why haven't the Republicans forced Trump to turn over his tax returns? (A large majority of voters consistently have said Trump should release them.)

• How can we trust Republicans who have defended Trump at every turn to do the right thing if the facts show Trump committed impeachable offenses? (Even stickier, asking Republicans to specify what would be impeachable puts them in a nasty corner. Refuse to answer, and they've shown themselves to be flunkies; answer, and they bind themselves to a vote should credible

• Would Republicans move to impeach if Trump tried to pardon himself and/or family members?

• Why didn't they demand that Jared Kushner, after his multiple meetings with Russians and failure to report them, lose his security clearance?

This will not be the only issue in the 2018 midterms, but unless Trump is gone or entirely cleared, it will be an awfully significant one. What's a Republican to do? Simple:

• Take Trump conflicts of interest, including possible emoluments clause violations, seriously and begin hearings.

• Make clear the objection to Comey's firing and warn that firing special counsel Robert Mueller would have dire consequences. (Better yet, promise to pass and rehire him under a new independent prosecutor statute.)

• Pass legislation to require Trump to turn over his tax returns.

• Specify what would be impeachable offenses: firing the special counsel, obstruction of justice (including directing underlings to lie and/or cover up the reason for Comey's firing), financial wrongdoing, perjury and/or misleading Congress.

• State clearly that the GOP will move to impeach if Trump tries to pardon himself and/or family members.

• Demand that Kushner, after his multiple meetings with Russians and failure to report them, lose his security clearance.

In short, there is no good reason -- aside from blind partisan loyalty (and how has that worked out for the GOP?) -- not to do these things. If the GOP doesn't, Democrats have a very strong case in arguing that Republicans have shown themselves unwilling to uphold their constitutional obligations. Put differently, if they keep defending Trump and refusing to address his misconduct head-on, they have no business being in office.

Enjoying our content? Become a Bucks County Courier Times subscriber to support stories like these. Get full access to our signature journalism for just 44 cents a day.

Jennifer Rubin writes the Right Turn blog for The Post, offering reported opinion from a conservative perspective.

http://www.buckscountycouriertimes....cle_d832dc66-25c2-5b38-8d8b-156bfdf555e0.html

3. mtnman

mtnman Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

Retired Shipyard Machinist
    Jennifer Rubin = Obstructionist.

4. the_shootist

the_shootist The war is here on our doorstep! Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Oxygen Breather
    So what do you think all those former Trump supporters thought they were voting for....JFK? You said yourself that Trump has already demonstrated he's a narcissistic asshole. Why expect anything more from the guy? I like his style....very entertaining!!!!

5. Uglytruth

Uglytruth Gold Member Gold Chaser

I'll take narcissistic assholes for $200 Alex.
    obama, holder, pelosi, mccain, clinton, warren, lynch, jackson, sharpton, schumer

Who is 99.9% of all elected officials. DING DING DING DING

andial likes this.
  6. anywoundedduck

anywoundedduck Gold Member Gold Chaser

Data Architect, Systems Engineer, Business Owner,
    Jennifer Rubin = Full of Shit
    And we are now finding out that over 25 million fraudulent votes were cast, and in many cases, not even a dead body was found that represented the vote cast.
    Which means that Trump not only won the electoral college, but he also won the popular vote, in a landslide.
    So she can stick her stats up her ass that show the country is split 50/50 about removing Trump from office.
    She is a liar! And the polls she is quoting is fraudulent.
    And her suppositions that the Republican Congress should pass legislation that sets certain conditions be met, or else, is totally over the top buffoonery.

Last edited: Jul 28, 2017
    Glasgow, Irons, Buck and 1 other person like this.
  7. anywoundedduck

anywoundedduck Gold Member Gold Chaser

Data Architect, Systems Engineer, Business Owner,
    It was the DNC and Hillary that colluded with Russia.
    It was the DNC that set up the Trump Jr. sting operation with the Ten minute meeting with a Russian lawyer.
    The Clinton's regularly accuse their enemies of committing the same crimes that they commit.
    Sessions better move on the Clinton's, or he is out! Evidence is abundant. The Clinton's have committed so many felonies, it will take years to judicate. Just use the major 2. Murder and Treason.

Irons, BigJim#1-8, mtnman and 3 others like this.
  8. Duckworth

Duckworth Site Supporter Site Supporter Seeker

Believe me, I don't think for a second that Trump supporters were thinking JFK, or would want JFK. I'm getting pretty much what I expected. In my case I just didn't want Hillary. I think we had two horrible choices. I did want a shake up of Washington, it is very much needed. It's not going to happen though.. we'll talk in a couple of years. I don't think a chaotic administration is going to produce much change. I always say "stand by your man" but also you have to keep your eye on him too. I'm glad you like his style, but I can't agree with you on that one.

9. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    We have a lot of common ground my friend.

10. nickndfl

nickndfl Midas Member Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Priebus is OUT! More draining of the RINO swamp.

anywoundedduck, Irons and mtnman like this.
  11. Joe King

Joe King Gold Member Gold Chaser

Yep, me too. Before the election I predicted that if Trump wins we get grid lock because neither side wants him there.
    ...but at this stage in the game, a gov that can't do anything is preferable to one that can't do the right thing.

Yep, me too! High five, buddy! Five.gif

Son of Gloin likes this.
  12. Uglytruth

This is sending one hell of a message to the American people of just how corrupt DC really is. Fire them all.

I just hope mid terms d's & rino's are all replaced by KID ROCKS who are fed up with the BS.

mtnman, Son of Gloin and Irons like this.
  13. Thecrensh

Thecrensh Gold Member Gold Chaser

I'm beginning to believe more and more that Trump IS the establishment's selection...intentionally put into place just to put a bad taste in the mouths of everyone with regard to conservatism in America and pave the way for "progressive" (i.e., Marxist-based) policy to win the long battle.

14. searcher

Is This What Will Finally Get Donald Trump Impeached?
    Thom Hartmann Program

Published on Aug 1, 2017
    Thom covers the story of Trump apparently writing the lie used to cover for his son Don Jr and his "Russia meeting". Could this be considered obstruction of justice, and is it what will pull the trigger on impeachment proceedings as the republicans flee the sinking SS Trump?

15. searcher

16. searcher

17. Buck

Buck Fabian Society Gold Chaser

If the deep state wins

we all lose

18. Uglytruth

I think they will pop the market bubble when it's decision time for the mid terms......

19. searcher

andial likes this.
  20. Alton

Alton Gold Member Gold Chaser

According to the following the goal is NOT the impeachment of Trump, it is the REMOVAL of Trump JFK style:

Multiple High-Level U.S. Officials Publicly Warn of Govt Plot to Assassinate Trump

[​IMG]
    Washington, D.C. – In recent weeks there has been an ominous and steady stream of high-level officials intimating that President Trump could become the victim of a coup de tête, or even the potential plan to assassinate him.

One of the most vocal opponents of Trump, former CIA Director John Brennan, while speaking at the Aspen Security Conference, noted that if the administration attempts to fire special counsel Robert Mueller, government officials should refuse to follow the orders of the president.

“I think it’s the obligation of some executive branch officials to refuse to carry that out. I would just hope that this is not going to be a partisan issue. That Republicans, Democrats are going to see that the future of this government is at stake and something needs to be done for the good of the future,” Brennan told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer at the Aspen Security Forum.

Essentially, Brennan is calling for a coup against the sitting president should Mueller be fired by Trump. It should be noted that the appointment of Mueller as special counsel happened due to James Comey leaking to the New York Times. Without question, the deep state protects their own and Trump is the consummate outsider to the deeply entrenched bureaucracy of the U.S. security services – which in many ways have much more power and control than any president.

The exchange is 43 minutes into the clip below:

Advertisment
    Brennan appearing alongside deep state crony, Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, and told Blitzer they have full confidence in Mueller.

READ MORE: Now that Trump's In Office, Media Suddenly Concerned with US Military Killing Civilians
    “Absolutely. It was an inspired choice- they don’t come any better, ” Brennan said, noting that “If Mueller is fired, I hope our elected reps will stand up and say enough is enough.”

On a side note, it’s been revealed that many of the investigators Mueller has hired are former Clinton supporters – a seemingly major conflict of interest given the fact that Clinton was Trump’s opponent in the 2016 election, as well as the impetus behind starting the fake Russiagate hype.

In addition to Brennan’s statements, CNN counterterrorism expert, and former deputy director to former FBI Director Mueller at the FBI, Phil Mudd, warned during an interview this week with Jake Tapper that the U.S. government “is going to kill this guy.”

Mudd claimed outright that Trump’s continued defense of Russian President Vladimir Putin has compelled federal employees “at Langley, Foggy Bottom, CIA and State” to try to take Trump down.

“Let me give you one bottom line as a former government official. Government is going to kill this guy,” Mudd said.

“He defends Vladimir Putin. There are State Department and CIA officers coming home, and at Langley and Foggy Bottom, CIA and State, they’re saying, ‘This is how you defend us?'” he continued.

Evidencing a continual drive within the security apparatus to marginalize the Trump presidency, and keep the administration in line, deep state operatives within the government have been leaking transcripts of Trump’s phone calls with foreign leaders to the leading government propaganda outlet in the U.S. – the Washington Post. Leaders on both sides of the aisle have expressed national security concerns about the continual attempts to undermine the U.S. president.

READ MORE: Media's Obsession Over Trump's 'covfefe' Typo, Shows How Easily Americans Can Be Controlled
    “This is beyond the pale and will have a chilling effect going forward on the ability of the commander in chief to have candid discussions with his counterparts,” Ned Price, a former National Security Council official under former President Obama, told The Hill. “Granted, the White House contributed to this atmosphere by welcoming the free-for-all environment, where anonymous leaks are commonplace. But we must draw the line somewhere,” Price continued.

This all comes on the heels of a pastor dropping a bombshell, publicly noting that in a meeting with a senior Republican Congressman, he was told of a plot to “remove Trump suddenly from office.”

Pastor Rodney Howard-Browne, during an appearance on Revival Ministries International, said he spent three hours “from 9:30 in the evening until 12:30am with one of the senior ranking members of Congress.”

The pastor said he told the story on the CBN network but “they cut it out” and thus made a decision “to go public with this because we have to.”

Howard-Browne stated that he initially thought the senior GOP representative meant that he would soon be impeached or indicted, but was stunned to learn that something much more nefarious was in the works – prompting him to go public with the information.

“He said there is a plot on Capitol Hill to take the president out, I said you mean by impeachment or by indictment – he said no, to take him out, he will be removed suddenly from office,” said Howard-Browne, before adding, “you can read between the lines.”
    The pastor, who refused to specifically name the congressman, did note that the representative had been in office since 1996. The representative reportedly went on to tell Howard-Browne “there’s nothing we can do to stop it.”

It is important to note that pointing this out is not an endorsement of Trump. It is to illustrate how the shadow government behind the scenes forces their puppets to do their bidding. If you ever wonder why every president flip flops on promises once they get into office, it’s because of these forces behind the scenes pulling their strings.

READ MORE: Undercover Video Catches Clinton Operatives Admit to "Starting Sh*t" Inciting "Anarchy" at Trump Rallies
    People must remain vigilant, as the writing by the deep state seems to be on the wall.

21. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    If Trump gets popped the cities will erupt in violence, blood will flow in the streets and the country will officially be in civil war. At that point I'll begin locking my windows and doors. :)

Goldhedge likes this.
  22. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Retired
    I think Trump is surrounding himself with military people for good reason.

The only "bad" job Trump is doing is letting the fake news stories see the light of day. If a Top Secret story gets released he should have the right to arrest the reporter as an accessory. Just as there is a law againt lying to a federal agent (Martha Stewart?) there should also be a law against releasing State secrets.

His hands are tied by the 1st Amendment.

He has the media, the left, and the right against him because the salt of the Earth dared to challenge the PTB.

IMG_1183.JPG

Glasgow, Uglytruth and Hystckndle like this.
  23. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    I've been convinced for the last few years that the only hope we have left is a military coup. Now that Trump is POTUS and the Great Black Socialist and his wookie are out of the WH Trump needs the military behind him when he declares martial law and starts rounding up all the traitors and seditionists in the MSM and the ugly, fat, landwhale Hillary worshippers.

I don't pray often but I'll sure praying for that!

Uglytruth and Goldhedge like this.
  24. Hystckndle

Hystckndle Daguerreotype Fanatic Site Mgr Site Supporter ++

Slave, but a little less every day
    Newsletter guy I used to read said
    " Watch the military "
    Especially the marines.

the_shootist and Goldhedge like this.
  25. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    What he DOES have covering his back are the people who still remember what its like to be an American and love your country!

Uglytruth likes this.
  26. michael59

michael59 heads up-butts down Site Supporter ++ Platinum Bling

20 years logging
  27. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    If they oft Trump everyone better have their ammo stacked and their guns ready. I keep saying this over and over, we're in uncharted territory and the country is anything but untied. All bets are off and anything can happen now! This is NOT the America we grew up in and we should NOT feel safe in our homes any longer.

michael59 and Uglytruth like this.
  28. searcher

PREDICTION: Trump Will Resign In Disgrace...Soon
    The Young Turks

Published on Aug 16, 2017
    Trump’s days in office are numbered. Cenk Uygur, the host of The Young Turks, breaks it down. Tell us what you think in the comment section below. https://tytnetwork.com/join/

“President Trump’s relationship with the American business community suffered a major setback on Wednesday as the president was forced to shut down his major business advisory councils after corporate leaders repudiated his comments on the violence in Charlottesville this weekend.

Trump announced the disbanding of the two councils — the Strategy & Policy Forum and the Manufacturing Council, which hosted many of the top corporate leaders in America — amid a growing uproar by chief executives furious over Trump's decision to equate the actions of white supremacists and protesters in remarks he made at Tuesday at Trump Tower.

But those groups had already decided to dissolve on their own earlier in the day, a person familiar with the process said. JP Morgan Chase chief executive Jamie Dimon, a member of the Strategy & Policy Forum, told employees in a note on Wednesday that his group decided to disband following Trump's news conference on Tuesday, in which he appeared to show sympathy for some of the people who marched alongside the neo-Nazis and white supremacists in Charlottesville.”

Read more here: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/o...

Hosts: Cenk Uygur

Cast: Cenk Uygur

29. andial

andial Sir Midas Member Site Supporter ++

Disagree Trump turned the corner when he agreed to bomb Afghanistan expect nice treatment from congress and the press. Of course people in the south might be wondering what the feck just happened to our historical past but neo-cons don't give a feck.

30. Mujahideen

Mujahideen Black Member Midas Member

Silver stacker
    Nothing is going to happen to the New York City Don. He isn't cracking down on his New York City Wall-street friends and his New York City Banksters, and he isn't curbing the MIC.

This is all show.

Who do you think NYC Don is meeting with when he goes on trips and vacations?

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
  31. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    Maybe yes....maybe no! Something tells me there's something in the works tonight that will make us forget about Afghanistan. ...from everything I've read the past few weeks...call it a sense.

Disclaimer: I predict nothing! I'm not claiming to be a mystic. Just tellin' you folks I have this feeling. (It must be that itch behind my scrotu....errr.....neck when I have one of these lucky guess visions) :2 thumbs up:

Last edited: Aug 22, 2017
    andial and Uglytruth like this.
  32. mtnman

mtnman Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter ++

Retired Shipyard Machinist
    Dream on Trump haters. It ain't gonna happen.

33. brosil

brosil Gold Member Gold Chaser Site Supporter

I've been wearing my Hillary for Prison and Trumpzilla t-shirts out here in NW Ohio and get nothing but positive comments. I'd say support is hardening for Trump ,if anything. The guy running a health food store was calling for a revolution against the Left. A HEALTH FOOD STORE! The Silent Majority isn't silent anymore but the Democrats still can't hear them.

Goldhedge, TAEZZAR, Glasgow and 2 others like this.
  34. Uglytruth

I think the media is making a few bus loads of soros employees seems like the majority when in fact they are nothing. Agree with the hardening points of views on both sides...... one side that wants what is right & the other side that wants what is yours........ that's how a war starts.

Thecrensh, TAEZZAR and mtnman like this.
  35. searcher

36. southfork

southfork Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

They should refer to themselves as The Young Jerks

37. TAEZZAR

TAEZZAR LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH Midas Member Site Supporter

They should refer to themselves as The Young Jerk Offs !

38. Goldhedge

Goldhedge Moderator Site Mgr Site Supporter

Retired
    Doesn't one need some sort of proof of criminal activity to impeach?

They can't impeach him because he likes cheerios on his yogurt in the morning...

They'd 'like' to impeach him for tweeting, but that falls under the 1st.

It would be nice to impeach those that impinge on his credibility by flapping their yap... obstructionism....

the_shootist likes this.
  39. searcher

40. the_shootist

Oxygen Breather
    I love peaches

[​IMG]