1. Stocks continue to roll off recent highs, while metals catch a bid
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Good Thu Morning! Gold is up 6.6 to 1252, and Silver is up 17 to 16.55. Crude is up 26 to 4279. The USD is flat at 9721
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/10/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1271.40-- DOWN 8.80 Silver $17.22-- DOWN 30 Oil $45.83-- DOWN 1.83 USD $97.01 -- UP 37 TICS
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Some mining company quick evaluations

Discussion in 'Gold Silver (All things Metal)' started by motowngold, May 14, 2017.

1. motowngold

motowngold New Member

2. Montecristo

Montecristo Silver Member Silver Miner

First Majestic Silver Corp, symbol AG
    Purest silver company in production in the world with 70% silver revenues.
    Balance sheet strong, 130 million cash, 30 million debt. 9 properties are all in Mexico. 18
    million silver equivalent production at 12-13 dollar per ounce AISC. Leverage with higher production
    capacity that can be quickly brought on line at higher silver prices, 165 million shares out standing provides one of the most leveraged to the price of silver mine stocks. Another very important factor for this and all mining companies is management, and this company has great management with a proven track record.

I will be looking to get back in before year end. I think we'll see below $7.00 one more time

motowngold likes this.
  3. motowngold

motowngold New Member

"I will be looking to get back in before year end. I think we'll see below $7.00 one more time"

Montecristo, I think we are facing one of two scenarios. One is exactly what you are saying, the other is that we take off unexpectedly not a month or two from now, but RIGHT now. If we do not get a good push this week or next, I would lean towards your expectation.

Hystckndle and Montecristo like this.
  4. Montecristo

Well, the $HUI just hit its 50DMA, it's quite possible we see a push toward the 200dma in the next month of so, but the previous 2 pushes to the 200dma have it acting as resistance. If it pushes through there, I could see another run like the one the started in feb. 2016 as a possible outcome.

I agree that we are at a bit of a turning point one way or another in the next couple months. Of course its possible we are in for a continuation of an extended sideways pattern but it feels like this will be settled up or down relatively soon ( within a few months).

Apologies for not knowing how to post a chart of the $HUI

motowngold and Hystckndle like this.
  5. solarion

solarion Gold Member Gold Chaser

Uh so, up, down, or sideways then it sounds like? Good to know...

6. Montecristo

Up to the 200dma then back down. I don't think this is a move of strength, just normal retracing then back down for new lows on the year.

7. motowngold

motowngold New Member

Well, so far this morning, it looks like my scenario of metals taking off starting right now may be in play. I certainly prefer that one over the wait until fall/later one. Time will tell for sure, but this is why I wrote the article, that I though we might be at the very edge of a big run. I am not talking about another wash and rinse cycle either, but a new run that will take us to new highs to be clear.

8. motowngold

motowngold New Member

Integra, one of the companies reviewed in my article, being taken out by EGO up 40% right now, wow!