1. Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
    Dismiss Notice
  2. There are no markets
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Week of 6/24/2017 Closing prices & Chg Over Last Wk---- Gold $1256.40 Silver $16.64 Oil $43.01 USD $96.94
  4. "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"
    Dismiss Notice

Something Is Percolating In The Gold Market

Discussion in 'PM Trading/Stocks/Technical Analysis' started by Ahillock, Sep 1, 2015.

1. Ahillock

Ahillock A nobody Mother Lode

Something Is Percolating In The Gold Market
    September 1, 2015Financial Markets, Gold, Market Manipulation, Precious MetalsComex, Junior mining stocks, LBMA, mining stocks, Shanghai Gold Exchange

Note: The junior mining stock featured below is now up 11% since I re-published the updated version. Technically it’s getting ready to break out. The junior mining stock I have it paired with is an insanely undervalued “prospect generator/royalty” company. As the price of gold continues to move higher, both of these stocks will continue to outperform the market.

A longtime friend/colleague of mine sent me a note tonight in which he said he thought something significant might be coming to light about gold in the next week or two. There’s certainly some unusual behavior on the Comex, with Goldman taking delivery of 98,300 ounces last week (2.8 tonnes), the amount of gold cleared on the LBMA at the a.m. fix spiked up from an average of about 100,000 ozs per day to over 150,000 ounces, the Shanghai Gold Exchange saw the 4th largest withdrawal of gold in its history and the premiums on both physical gold and silver rose considerably.

It’s anyone’s guess what might be going on, but China is certainly accumulating an increasing amount of the Wall Street Journal’s “Pet Rock.” And the Chinese seem to be unloading a massive amount of dollars/Treasuries.

If you think gold is getting ready for a big move, you should take some capital and buy some high quality junior mining stocks. I only evaluate and invest in juniors that have several characteristics: 1) a 43-101 resource report demonstrating a significant deposit of gold/silver (or at least a lot of drill holes with “strikes” on a property that is situated in area with surrounding mines; 2) plenty of liquidity; 3) low-risk jurisdiction; 4) management owns a decent amount of stock; 5) ideally, but not a definitive requirement, the stock has a large cap miner with a significant amount of equity or a JV partner.

This stock has all five objectives plus it has significantly outperformed the GDXJ since Jan 1 – click to enlarge:

[​IMG]

A major gold mining company recently bought 50% of stock this Company issued to raise capital in order to advance its projects. I recently updated my research report on this company, which you can access here:

DE-RISKED JUNIOR MINER

I’ve added a technical analysis supplement to the report on this stock, which was provided to me courtesy the DenaliGuide’s Summit blog, which accompanies access to a mining stock and stock market technical analysis subscription service. I highly recommend both.

http://investmentresearchdynamics.com/something-is-percolating-in-the-gold-market/

2. HistoryStudent

HistoryStudent Midas Member Midas Member

3. southfork

southfork Mother Lode Found Mother Lode

I see people, every day, they don't know their dead (Sixth Sense)